Silver Rate in Odisha Today (Dec 09, 2022): Live Silver Price in OdishaLast Updated Date: Dec 09, 2022
Odisha is an Indian state that houses a large number of traders who deal in silver as the main product. This article will help traders and new investors immensely as they will get a detailed idea about the Live Silver Rate in Odisha Today (Dec 09, 2022).
Traders sell and buy a large amount of this precious metal from merchants and make their living put of the profits earned from the transactions.
Thus, they need to know the Silver Rate in Odisha Live always and apply it while trading in the metal. Many new investors are joining the bandwagon and they are trying to make a foothold.
This article will discuss the silver rates for the past 15 days and the last six months which will help them get an overview of the rate trends.
Readers will also be enlightened on the taxes imposed on the Silver Rate in Odisha Today along with the factors that affect these rates.
Silver Rate in Odisha – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Odisha Today (Dec 09, 2022)
Traders always inquire about the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Odisha as they deal with a huge amount of this metal. Big investors buy and sell kilograms of gold at a single time as the profit margin is very high in it.
Here, readers will learn about the silver rates for 10 grams, 100 grams, and 1 kg which will help them in cracking the best deals. They should remember the rates while processing a transaction to ensure no one is cheating on them.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Orissa Today
Tomorrow Silver Rate Prediction or Forecast in Orissa
Check out Orissa Silver Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Silver Price in Orissa for Last 15 Days
The Silver Price in Orissa changes every day and if an investor collects these rates then he can analyze them thoroughly.
Traders in this state prefer carrying out trading processes in a strategic manner and thus, they record the silver rates for the past 15 days.
They evaluate the rates nicely and decide the right time for investing in this valuable commodity. The trend of silver rates for the present times can be understood easily in this process and the performance percentage can also be calculated.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Odisha – Past 12 Months Price
The rates of silver for the past 15 days can help in assessing the current trend of this metal’s prices. But, the Silver Rate in Odisha for the past 12 months helps in predicting the overall trend of this commodity along with its monthly performances.
Expert traders maintain a detailed record of the silver rates in the state and calculate the percentage change using them.
Below in this article, readers will be introduced to the opening, closing, highest, and lowest rates of silver in Odisha for the past 12 months.
The percentage changes in the rates for each month have also been mentioned to reduce the hard work of the readers.
Silver Rate Movement in Odisha for November 2022
|Silver Rate in November 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||65000|
|8th November 2022||66700|
|15th November 2022||68500|
|22nd November 2022||67000|
|30th November 2022||68000|
The investment opportunities has been increasing ever since and in that one of the assets which have been repeatedly favoured by investors has been silver. Given the market silver has for itself, investment in silver has opened an array of option for businesses for its sale.
- The silver price change in odisha has been very frequent to changes. The whole month silver has been having a constant fluctuation, thus the entire month sums up in a percentage value for change around 4.62%.
- Odisha started their month with a silver rate of around Rs.68700 which is higher than the opening price of most months if taken in a comparative scenario.
- While the price kept on decreasing after the first week of November and gained the lowest of rate of Rs.64000.
- Silver has reached its highest value in mid November and stood to a peak value of around Rs.68500.
- While the rate changes has been following a peculiar graph for odisha. It can be clearly seen that it’s been favourable to investments most times the month.
Silver Rate Movement in Odisha for October 2022
|Silver Rate in October 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2022||62000|
|8th October 2022||66000|
|15th October 2022||60500|
|22nd October 2022||63200|
|31st October 2022||63000|
You might have a lot of plans in context with silver investment. There are a lot of things that you need along the course of investment in the metal and this section shall give you the Silver Rate in Odisha information. The month n focus here is October, from the year 2022.
- Here is the information regarding the change in the price level especially in the form of percentage 1.61%
- 62000 and Rs.63000 are the opening and closing prices.
- Taking the fluctuation into account, you can see that the rise in the price level went up to Rs.67000
- Also, the fall in the price level of the metal was as much as Rs.55300
- As you can see the table, you can also note down the prices from each week of the month and learn about the price change accordingly.
September 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Odisha
|Silver Rate in September 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2022||58000|
|8th September 2022||59500|
|15th September 2022||61100|
|22nd September 2022||63000|
|30th September 2022||62000|
For starters, we have collected the data of September Silver Rate in Odisha. The entire month is covered for you to refer to. This is in a way necessary for strategic form of investment where historic data is studied in order to pick up a call regarding investment.
- If you have any doubts from the table, we suggest you refer to the following explanation. But first, ensure you see the metric of expression used, i.e. kg.
- Laying down the stats of the month, the opening price of the metal was Rs.58000 and the closing price was Rs.62000
- All across the month, the price of the metal went up to the level of Rs.63000
- Also, the price of the metal fell up to the level of Rs.58000 for this month.
- 6.90% was the price change, provided in the form of percentage. It gives an exact and quick idea about the price change for the month.
August 2022, silver rate movement in Odisha
|Silver Rate in August 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2022||63300|
|8th August 2022||63000|
|15th August 2022||64800|
|22nd August 2022||61100|
|31st August 2022||60000|
There is a perpetual demand for silver in Odisha. However, there was impacting fluctuations in the silver rate in Odisha in the month of August. Some of the key numbers are given in the table and highlighted in the points below.
- On 1st August the silver rate was Rs. 63300 per kg in Odisha.
- The margin at which the silver rate closed was Rs. 60000 per kg which is very close to the opening price.
- The highest price for the month was Rs. 64800 for per kg of Silver.
- The lowest price for silver was Rs. 60000 for per kg of silver in Odisha.
- Monthly performance was -5.21% indicating the velocity of price movement of silver during the entire month period.
July 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Odisha
|Silver Rate in July 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||65000|
|8th July 2022||62500|
|15th July 2022||60400|
|22nd July 2022||61600|
|31st July 2022||63700|
The silver rates in Odisha in the month of July showed tremendous movements. The movements are recorded and noted below. This will help the reader to draw conclusions based on his/her portfolio with regard to how the past numbers have impacted the silver rates in Odisha.
- Price movement of silver is studied on a weekly interval and noted below.
- The recorded price on the first day of the month in Odisha is Rs.65000 per gram.
- And on the last day of the month is Rs.63700 per gram.
- The month peak price was at Rs.65000 per gram and the lowest price at Rs.60000 per gram.
- Percentage change in prices for the month is at -2.00% which determines the velocity in prices of silver.
June 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Odisha
|Silver Rate in June 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||67000|
|8th June 2022||68000|
|15th June 2022||66000|
|22nd June 2022||66000|
|30th June 2022||65100|
In this section we have made sure to include all details for the silver rates in Odisha for the month of June. Key take away points on the movement of prices are also mentioned below. We hope these numbers help you to make investment related decisions.
- The opening price and the closing price for the month of June 2022 are mentioned in the table.
- For the silver rates in Odisha the price opened at Rs.67000 per gram and for the prices closed at Rs.65100 per gram.
- The peak price for the month is Rs.68500 per gram.
- Lowest touched price is Rs.65100 per gram.
- The overall percentage change is approximately -2.84% for the state of Odisha.
May 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Orissa
|Silver Rate in May 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||69500|
|8th May 2022||66800|
|15th May 2022||63700|
|22nd May 2022||65900|
|31st May 2022||67500|
Readers will be introduced to the Silver Rate in Odisha for May 2022 at first as it is the immediate previous month. They should remember the rates and the performance percentage correctly while dealing with this valuable metal.
- Silver rate in Odisha opened with Rs.695000 per kg in May this year and close with Rs.67500 for a kg
- The highest attained price for 1 kg silver was Rs.69500 in May 2022.
- 1 kg silver marked the lowest price of Rs.63400 on the 1st of the month
- May 2022 saw slight declines in the third and fourth week, then increases by the end of the month.
- The percentage change in the growth of the Silver Rate in Odisha per Gram was -2.88% which is very huge
April 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Orissa
|Silver Rate in April 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Apr 2022||71700|
|8th Apr 2022||71300|
|15th Apr 2022||74400|
|22nd Apr 2022||72100|
|30th Apr 2022||69500|
The price of silver throughout April plays an important role in the Silver Rate Movement in Orissa for April 2022.
April is the first month of the financial year in this country and many investors wait for it for investing in this valuable commodity. Thus, readers should not miss out on the rates of silver for this month.
- 71700 was the opening rate for 1 kg silver in this month and the closing rate was Rs.69500 per kg
- On 22nd April, this precious metal touched the highest rate in this state which was of Rs.75200 per kg
- The lowest rate of Rs.64200 was attained by 1 kg silver.
- The Silver Rate in Odisha per Gram recorded an average performance in this month with a small percentage change of -3.07%
- The rates have increased steadily in the first three weeks of April and decreased by a small at the mid of the month then start declining
March 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Odisha
|Silver Rate in March 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Mar 2022||70000|
|8th Mar 2022||74600|
|15th Mar 2022||72800|
|22nd Mar 2022||73400|
|31st Mar 2022||71300|
March was the last month of the previous financial year and readers should pay special attention to the Silver Price Movement in Odisha for this month. Below the accurate prices are mentioned which will help new investors a lot:
- The opening Silver Price in Odisha per Kilo Gram was Rs.70000 and the closing price for 1 KG was Rs.71300
- 1 kg Silver marked the highest rate of Rs.76700 on the 2nd of the month
- The lowest rate was of Rs.70000 per kg and it was recorded on the 1st of March
- A percentage change of 1.86% was calculated which indicates massive depreciation in the rates of silver
February 2022, Silver Price Movement in Odisha
|Silver Rate in February 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||65600|
|8th February 2022||65100|
|15th February 2022||68200|
|22nd February 2022||69100|
|28th February 2022||69900|
The 22 Carat Silver rate in Odisha for February 2022 has seen some major ups to downs that can be evaluated from the rates given below:
- Odisha marked the opening price of Rs.65600 for 1 kg silver on 1st February
- The closing rate on 28th February was higher than the opening rate and it was of Rs.69900 per kg
- The highest and lowest Silver Rate in Odisha per gram was Rs.72700 and Rs.64900 respectively
- An amount of percentage change of 6.55% was recorded in the rates of this valuable commodity
January 2022, Silver Price Movement in Odisha
|Silver Rate in January 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st January 2022||66600|
|8th January 2022||64600|
|15th January 2022||65500|
|22nd January 2022||69000|
|31st January 2022||65400|
Traders in Odisha earn a lot of profit dealing in silver in January as it marks the beginning of a new year. Many customers visit silver traders for buying various products made up of this precious metal.
The 22 Carat Silver Price in Odisha for January this year is mentioned below and readers will get a good idea from it.
- The opening rate of 1 kg silver was Rs.66600 and the closing rate on 31st January 2022 was Rs.65400 per kg
- This expensive commodity reached the topmost price of Rs.69300 per kg of this month in Odisha
- The lowest rate of silver per kg was Rs.61000 which was recorded for January.
- A percentage change of -1.80% was calculated in the Silver Price in Odisha
Silver Rate Movement in Odisha for December 2021
|Silver Rate in December 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st December 2021||66300|
|8th December 2021||65600|
|15th December 2021||64600|
|22nd December 2021||65800|
|31st December 2021||65400|
The month December has been moderately phenomenal when seen from a business sight. The market spectrum is persistent to change every month. Silver, has been repeatedly measured as the primary essence when it comes to supply in an assortment of health as well as beauty industry.
- Considering the following table it can be safely measured that Odisha started their month with a price much elevated than other states.
- When we talk about the complete change which silver experienced the entire month. It can be evaluated to a value of -1.36%.
- The month started with a price of Rs 66300 for odisha and ended with a price of Rs 65400.
- Lowest rate that was measured for silver during December has been Rs 64600 while the highest been Rs 66300.
- The silver rates opening from the first week of the month kept on mounting till the last week. Resulting in a chief hike in silver rate.
Silver Rate in Odisha – Trend in 2020
The rates for the first few months of this year can help in figuring out the Silver rate Trend in Odisha for 2020.
Investors can check out the rates and percentage changes provided from January and understand how the transformation has taken place.
In the first three months of the year, depreciation was noticed in the rates of this precious metal.
However, the silver market in Odisha has recovered gradually and a huge amount of hike was noticed in May 2020.
Today Silver Rate in Odisha is more than that of the previous month. Investors are making big investments and this is increasing the demand for this metal.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Orissa – Trend in 2019
It is known to everyone that the rate trends of commodities vary according to different factors. Thus, the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Odisha was very different from the trend of 2020.
In the previous year, the rates increased and decreased on various occasions and they were affected by the major events taking place at that particular time.
This year has seen some major changes in the stock markets across the world due to the outbreak of a severe pandemic. Therefore, the Historical Silver rate in Orissa was lesser than that of today and the market was more stable in the last year.
What makes Silver Rates in Odisha to increase or decrease?
The Silver Rate in Odisha as on today shall increase or decrease if the factors impacting it changes. The foremost determining factor is the inflation in the international market and the demand for this metal in the local market of this state.
If inflation increases, the rates of silver are bound to go up and the more is the demand in the local market the more is the rate.
The valuation of the Indian National Currency concerning the American Dollar plays an important role in deciding the Solver rate in Odisha today per gram.
These rates are also affected by the rate of interests imposed by the Reserve Bank of India, and the taxes levied by the government.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Odisha?
Silver in Odisha is measured in different measuring units and they are the same as used for weighing gold. Jewelry shops in this state use measuring instruments that show the most accurate mass of the silver product placed on them.
Buyers should check the mass of the finished product and use the latest silver rate in Odisha for calculating the amount of money they have to pay.
Traders in this state use the units of troy weight and gram for measuring silver very often. They also use other popular measuring units namely, kilograms, troy ounce, million ounces, Masha, Tolas, etc.
Below are the connections between the different measuring units used for weighing silver:
- 1 Kilogram = 1000 grams
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kilograms
- 31.1035 grams = 1 Troy ounce
- 1 million ounces = 28349.52 kilograms
- 1 Masha = 0.972 gram
- 12 Masha = 1 Tola
- 1 Masha = 0.972 gram
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Orissa?
After the GST system is introduced, only a 3% Tax on Silver Rate in Orissa has been imposed. Earlier, various types of taxes and charges were levied on this metal which reduced the profit margin of investors.
However, things have become transparent with the application of GST and this tax system is easy to calculate. Customers are charged with a small amount of extra GST on the making charge of the silver product they have purchased.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Odisha?
The purity of silver in a finished product is measured in percentage and this state follows the same procedure. In a silver product, the percentage of pure silver should be 94.79%, and the rest 5.21% is filled with other metals.
Customers should pay for the Pure Silver Rate in Odisha after checking the purity of the product they are purchasing.
They can use a piece of a magnet for checking the purity of a silver product. If the magnet is attracted to the product then the latter is impure as pure silver repels magnetic bodies.
Silver Rate in Odisha – Conclusion
This article has helped in concluding that the Silver Rate in Odisha is increasing gradually and investors in this state are getting back into action.
Here, the silver rates for the past six months have been described in detail that will help readers immensely.
They will learn about the trends of this metal along with the monthly percentage changes in the prices from December 2019 to May 2020.
TodaySilver Rate in Odisha can be called better than the past few months and the demand in the native market is increasing. Investors should check the rates of this metal daily and take investment decisions wisely.
Silver Rate in Orissa FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Orissa?
Answer – The silver rate and all the details regarding the silver rate in Orissa are provided in the given article on our website. We keep our customers updated with all the present facts and figures and present them in a form that is viable to them. We give the prices of silver via measurements from 10 grams to 1kg.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Orissa?
Answer – We provide our customers with the silver rate in Orissa right within the provided article itself. We provide our facts and figures in tables and charts so that the customer can easily find their required details. You can even check and compare the prices over an extended period within different time frames.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Orissa?
Answer – Yes, the silver prices in Orissa is live. We keep you updated with all the recent facts and figures as we understand the importance of knowing the correct figures at a given point of time. The article is updated in compliance with the market prices and therefore is the latest information available.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, you can find last month’s silver price in Orissa right within the article. We make sure we keep our customers backed with all the necessary information so that they can look through it. Therefore we provide the information across different timelines.
Ques – Where can I compare Orissa silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – Through multiple time frames, we provide you with silver prices. This is achieved in either the form of charts or tables. We also give the rates from various measurements. You must then check the data given to you in the article and do your analysis to compare the silver rate.
Ques – Is the Silver rate in Orissa update?
Answer – Yes, we keep on updating our facts and figures to comply with the market prices, regarding the rate of silver. The requirement of the current price at a particular time is given importance to and hence we make sure to display all the changes in rates immediately. Our team keeps on updating the latest information.
Ques – Will I find Silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes the feasibility of the silver rate forecast is present in here. We provide you in detailed ist of all the data through the previous years for you to compare and contrast and get an idea of the changes in price patterns. This gives the customers make better strategies for their investment.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Orissa?
Answer – The generic silver’s measuring unit is known as a troy ounce. 31.103 grams of silver weighs 1 troy ounce. This calculation comes from the metric measurement system and is primarily used only to measure metal rates.
In order to determine authenticity, the purity of silver is often checked during its calculation. It is also possible to calculate silver:
1 tonne is 1,000 kilogrammes per tonne.
1 tola is 12 masha or 11.67 grams, respectively.
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Orissa?
Answer – In Orissa, the pure silver rate contains 94.79% silver that is combined with other alloys. Using the ice cube test is a local approach to verify the purity of silver. It’s said that silver has the highest thermal conductivity. It is also claimed that real silver would melt the ice at a very high rate when putting ice on silver. In order to test the purity of silver, bleach is sometimes used. If after putting silver on it, bleach appears to tarnish, then the silver is considered to be pure
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Orissa?
Answer – For luxury goods, every state imposes taxes. According to central government regulations, the state of Orissa has levied a 3 percent GST on the purchase and sale of gold and silver. Other charges vary from the cost of transport and making charges and broking expenses different from jeweller to jeweller.