Silver Rate in Kerala Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Kerala
We have gathered as much information as we could, regarding the Silver Rate in Kerala and present this article to you.
Stay aware of all the major price fluctuations which took place in Silver Rate in Kerala Today, or the past few days. Locate the Silver Rate in Kerala Live and also from different timelines.
You get to sneak into the present as well as past rates of the state, which are attached to the metal silver. Also, you can discover various other information’s about the metal, such as measuring units, reason for rise of fall of the metal and other similar information.
Silver Rate in Kerala – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Kerala Today
This designated section serves you the purpose of providing 22 Carat Silver Rate in Kerala from today, and yesterday.
As per the Silver Price in Kerala Today and previous day, we also provide you the likewise percentage of change, change in numerical and also the performance.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Kerala Today
Silver Price in Kerala for Last 15 Days
Taking the decision of investing in the metal takes a lot more information than 2 days price from before. So, to best serve you with the needful data, our article accommodates Silver Price in Kerala from the last 15 days.
This shall come handy for strategy formulation and also for purchase of the product.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Kerala – Past 12 Months Price
For long-term investors, who wish to invest in the commodity’s contract, we have also got your back. The following sections house the Silver Rate in Kerala for the last 12 months for your convenience.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||67500|
|8th May 2021||71500|
|15th May 2021||71000|
|22nd May 2021||71100|
|31st May 2021||72000|
The first month we will discuss is May 2021, and the above table gives you all the data pertaining to the Silver Rates in Kerala for the month.
- You will find the highest, lowest opening, and the closing price of the month, in terms of KG. According to the same, we can figure out the Silver Rate in Kerala per Gram.
- Speaking of the necessary performance percentage, it was 6.67% for this month.
- The highest price for the month was, however, Rs.74000.
- The first day of the month recorded the lowest price of the metal, which was Rs.67500.
- So, as provided above, the metal’s opening and the closing prices were Rs.67500 and Rs.72000 respectively.
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 63,600|
|8th April,2021||₹ 66,660|
|15th April,2021||₹ 67,800|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 70,300|
|30th April,2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 70,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,600|
Keep this section in check as well which helps you with the data of Silver Rate Movement in Kerala for the month of April. This section is specially categorized to provide the likewise information.
- We have provided all the rates as given in the table as per KG expression, according to which the Silver Rate in Kerala per Gram can be noted.
- Next, we have the performance of the metal for the month, in the form of percentage, and it was 6.13%.
- Highest and the lowest point of the month however was Rs.70,300 and Rs.63,600 .
- The month started with the price record of Rs.63,600 .
- The final recorded price of the month, which was also carried forward was Rs.67,500.
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 68,200|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 66,500|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 67,400|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 66,600|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 63,200|
|Highest Price||₹ 68,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,200|
Third month Silver Price Movement in Kerala or trends we will check out for is March 2021. The table has all the necessary information to study the price fluctuation of the month.
- Records of the table comprise of the opening and closing price. You can also check the highest and the lowest Silver Price in Kerala per kg from the table.
- Performance percentage of the month was recorded to be -7.33%
- The month started with the record Rs.68,200, as recorded on 1st week of March.
- The metal reached it maximum price of Rs.68,200 on 1st week of March, while the lowest rate of Rs.63,200 was recorded on 31st.
- So, accordingly, the last day’s rate of the metal was recorded as Rs.63,200.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Kerala
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 73,000|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 69,800|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 67,300|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
Going on with the next month’s discussion, the above table gives you the insight of the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Kerala, for February 2021. Pointers gives in the next area will explain the table in brief.
- Keep the table in line with your need, as it accommodates the opening, closing and also the highest and lowest points of Silver Rate in Kerala per kg.
- Moving on with the month’s performance discussion, it was -7.53%, which means a big change in price happened.
- The performance rate was on account of the highest price of Rs.73,000 and lowest price of Rs.67,300.
- Opening rate of the month however was Rs.73,000.
- The closing rate of the other front was Rs.67,300.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Kerala
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,100|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 69,800|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,900|
The 22 Carat Silver Price in Kerala for the month of January is provided above for your convenience. Read the table accordingly and make the decision of investment.
- You will see all the provided Silver Price in Kerala in terms of KG weight from the table.
- Speaking of the performance rate for the month, it was 2.50%, which is almost negligible.
- Starting rate of the metal was however, Rs.68,100.
- The month ended with the metal’s recorded rate of Rs.69,800.
- As far as the highest and the lowest rates are of concern, the highest is Rs.71,400 and Rs.63,900.
Silver Rate Movement in Kerala for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60200|
|8th Dec 2020||65500|
|15th Dec 2020||64150|
|22nd Dec 2020||67700|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
We always look forward to please our customers by providing them with every little detail and necessity they ask for or lack. To be there for them at times of distress when it comes to continuously searching for the updates regarding silver rates for the month of December, is what we aim to achieve.
- We work our best in order to get them the knowledge they are yearning to let in.
- As far as the rates of silver are concerned, we have prepared a chart with just the right amount of detailing to suffice our consumers.
- The table includes the extra highlights as well.
- Having talked about it, the highest rate of silver, noted after calculating the data for an entire month has been an exceeding Rs.70700.
- The lowest one being a minute territory of Rs.60200 and the percentage change recorded at the end of December in Kerala has been an extensive 13.62%.
Silver Rate Movement in Kerala for November 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62300|
|30th Nov 2020||59100|
While silver has been a metal of interest and amusement for many. It’s a very obvious that many business depends on silver, given the buy and sell of silver his something that is evergreen. We therefore, wish to present a data sheet in from of pointers where the entire silver related scenario from the month start to month end can be accessed.
- While it’s safe to say that the percentage change in silver has been very low. November is one of those months which have experience only a 1.66% of change in the silver.
- Silver at the start of the month stood at a price of Rs.60,100. Which when considered on a business level is still a decent price for investment grounds.
- Silver relatively experienced a decrease in its price as the month came to an end, given the metal stood around Rs.59,100.
- While the decrease in the price was not huge yet very favorable to investment and households looking for silver purchase.
- Silver price for November can be easily summed as it went from Rs.60,100 from the start of the month to Rs.59,100 for the end of month. Giving wider opportunities to business that run on silver statistics and opening doorways for investors.
Silver Rate Movement in Kerala for October 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Oct 2020||60700|
|8th Oct 2020||61000|
|15th Oct 2020||61000|
|22nd Oct 2020||63000|
|31st Oct 2020||61000|
Checking out the Silver Rate in Kerala data for you, we have constructed this section especially for the month of October. This shall be the information you need in order to make fruitful investment decisions. You can take a good hold of the strategies and then invest in the right manner.
- The first consideration you must take into account is the 0.49% of change as commuted by us.
- The commutation was done on account of the opening and he closing price of the metal, which were both Rs.60,700 and Rs.61,000.
- Speaking of the rise in price level, the price for the month went up to Rs.63,800.
- On the other notes, the fall in price of the metal was as much as Rs.60,200.
- The table also showcases all the other rates from across each week, so you can check how the price of the metal ranged.
September 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|September – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Sep 2020||68700|
|8th Sep 2020||68000|
|15th Sep 2020||69500|
|22nd Sep 2020||60600|
|30th Sep 2020||61000|
For your brief consideration, we have decided to present to you, the Silver Rate in Kerala in context with the month of September. The month was portrayed as the time, which the price of metals took a downwards motion. The necessary numbers in regards with the month are provided to you in the table.
- The price intervals vividly portrayed in the table are all present in the form of Kg. Kg is picked up as it is the most widely used expression.
- Next, the first recorded price of the month was Rs.68,700, whereas Rs.61,000 was the price as recorded on the last day of the month.
- Keeping up with the highest price record, we have the number Rs.69,500
- We also have the statistics relating to the lowest price level of the month and it was Rs.57,000
- The indicator for the month was low, as the percentage change of -11.20% shows that the price of the metal moved in a downwards motion.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Take a routine check of the Silver Rate in Kerala, and see how the price varied across the entire month. This will help you to construct a detailed investment plan, as you will know how the turn of events result into change in the price of the metal – Silver.
- We drew a brief analysis for your concern, wherein, you can check the price from various intervals of time and the price at that time.
- As we carry on with the study, the first recorded price of the month was Rs.65,110, whereas the last recorded price was Rs.66,600
- Check out the highest price level for the next thing, which is Rs.76,510, as also featured in the table.
- The next item was Rs.65,000, which was also a part of the month, and rather the lowest point.
- The commutation of price change, led us that 18% of change was encountered throughout the month.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
This section is oriented to give you the data and information of the Silver Rate in Kerala from the month of July. This will show the price movement on account of the happenings which took places along the entire month.
- Learn how much the metal was price in the starting of the month, and how much it grew across the entire month.
- Let us discuss the first price of the month, i.e. the opening price and it was recorded at Rs.50,050. The closing price was however Rs.65,000.
- The highest price level recorded in the month was Rs.66,050, which was quite higher than the lowest recorded price.
- Metal’s price has dipped further from the opening price, all along the month, which takes the lowest price to Rs.48,500.
- The last important factor to consider is the change percentage, which we commuted at 36%.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
Take all the provided Silver Rate in Kerala stats into consideration from the above table. It has the latest month’s data, i.e. June and you will see how the price levels varied. The further explanation of the price level is provided below.
- Note down the rates of the month, which are provided in KG weight. You can see the opening, closing, highest and the lowest price of the month, all of which are provided in Kg terms.
- The month started with the price of Rs.50,150, which was also the opening price of the metal, whereas the closing price was stable at Rs.48,550.
- Highest price level as reached by the metal was Rs.50,160.
- The contrary lowest price level of the metal was Rs.47,100.
- With all the gathered data, we commuted the percentage change of the month, which stood at 6.50%
Silver Rate in Kerala – Trend in 2020
As we witnessed this year came up with a lot of complexities and challenges.
Slowing down economies creates a hyper in the investors, and it is the time when investors look for a rather safe investment instrument.
Silver belongs to metal family which is highly demanded, and is almost demanded in proportion to gold.
It is the safe metal investors rely upon, and hence the increasing demand led to the increase in Silver Rate Trend in Kerala.
The trends are rather going in upwards direction, and Today Silver Rate in Kerala is high. Other reasons for the increase in price are trade tensions, rising dollar value etc.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Kerala – Trend in 2019
The Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Kerala was like any other common year, with its own part of happenings.
A lot of fluctuations was witnessed in the year, but was somewhat always lower than the rates 2020 is experiencing. You can check the Historical Silver Rate in Kerala to see the precise price movement.
So speaking of the events which triggered the fluctuation of the metal, they were change of demand all across the year, brexit deal, stock market rates, Dollar value change, etc.
What makes Silver Rates in Kerala to increase or decrease?
Most crucial factor which plays a determined role in steep fluctuation of Silver Rate in Kerala as on today is demand and supply.
This metal is basically used for industrial purpose or commercial use, and any major shift in the demand can cause a major shift in the price of the metal. The demand and Silver Rate in Kerala today per gram, move in the same direction.
Here are the other variants of price change – shift in Dollar value, government policies, RBI policies, shift in demand and supply of the metal, expenses related to the transportation of metal, crude oil prices and other similar circumstances.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Kerala?
The basic measures units which are used to denote the weight of Silver in Kerala are troy weight and grams. It is mostly same as gold and so; this can be easy for you to understand in case you are well versed with the gold prices.
Also, there are some other metrics which are used to denote the weight of this metal and they are troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc. Here is the illustration of some units.
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Kerala?
Before the year 2017, a bunch of taxes were implied on the metal, and it was before Goods and services Tax on Silver Rate in Kerala was levied.
According to the GST norms, the levied tax rate is 3% on the commodity, and the buyer shall be obligated to pay it.
Other that this charge, a making charge is as well levied, which is up to the seller to levy. Numeric or percentage rate of charge can be applicable, as per the seller norms.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Kerala?
It is often rational and also necessary for investors to check the level of purity in this metal. The decent amount of silver, which is referred to as pure is 94.79% of silver proportion and 5.21% of other metal proportion. You can use various ways to see if the product is pure and if you are paying the genuine Pure Silver Rate in Kerala.
So, the first way is to used a magnet and run it around the product. The purity is denoted when the metal does not stick to the magnet, and if the product does stick, it is considered to be impure.
The second way to figure out the pure metal product is to carry a stink test. Pure silver generally has no such stick and is referred to as genuine.
Silver Rate in Kerala – Conclusion
Finally, when we approached the end of the article, which focuses on Silver Rate in Kerala, we also hope it served the precise purpose. On the final note, make sure you are well aware of the Today Silver Rate in Kerala before you make the purchase order, for either the metal or the contract to trade.
We keep this article updated every day so you can see how the price for the day or the previous day stood to be. Also, make sure you perform a thorough research on price from past timelines and make your decision.
Silver rate FAQs Kerala
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Kerala?
Answer – The silver rates are presented in the article in tabular tables, while the main aim of the article is to present you with the most recent prices which are used in market for buy or sell of silver.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Kerala?
Answer – The most easy way for the users to find the silver rates is to read the entire article as we specialize in presenting you with not just the current silver rates which are running in the market but also with past year’s silver rates and past 6 months for the customers to form a better and wider outlook on the very same.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Kerala?
Answer – Yes, the prices that we present in our article are the current prices on which the current market trade takes place on silver. As we are known with the fact that silver prices keeps on fluctuating we constantly update our article to stay up to date with the market prices.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Not just last months but we wish to present our readers with the last 15 days and as well as last year’s prices as well. Given many of the market deals works on careful comparison between silver rates, we make sure to present only the most accurate of silver rates.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Kerala update?
Answer – Yes, the prices are updated and are constantly updated given the current market trends where silver experience fluctuation in its price in almost every 15-20 days, we make sure to update it as frequent as possible.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – You can compare the silver rates right through us, we provide a link to our website through which you can compare monthly as well as annual silver rates. It makes it more feasible and hassle free for clients to complete the comparison.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – The option to technical review is always there for customers to get the best out of current silver market trends. However, we present you with nothing less than the latest of silver rates. While the article is laid in a way that is easy for the reader to comprehend every set f information.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Kerala?
Answer – There are various units which are used while selling silver. As it’s extremely dependent on what the local seller might use but the most common units of silver are the following.
- 1 ounce = 31.1035 grams
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilograms
- 12 masha or 11.67 grams = 1 tola
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Kerala?
Answer – While the decent amount of silver that is referred to as pure silver is 94.79% of silver proportion and 5.21% of other metal proportion. While the easiest way for buyers to identity silver is to run a magnet over it. If the silver get attracted to the magnet, it’s highly likely it’s not pure silver.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Kerala?
Answer – While there used to are various taxes levied on silver, given the current market situation of silver the only tax that buyers are supposed to bear is the 3% GST. It is necessary for every buyer to pay the following tax while purchase of silver.