We have gathered as much information as we could, regarding the Silver Rate in Kerala and present this article to you.
Stay aware of all the major price fluctuations which took place in Silver Rate in Kerala Today, or the past few days. Locate the Silver Rate in Kerala Live and also from different timelines.
You get to sneak into the present as well as past rates of the state, which are attached to the metal silver. Also, you can discover various other information’s about the metal, such as measuring units, reason for rise of fall of the metal and other similar information.
Silver Rate in Kerala – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Kerala Today
This designated section serves you the purpose of providing 22 Carat Silver Rate in Kerala from today, and yesterday.
As per the Silver Price in Kerala Today and previous day, we also provide you the likewise percentage of change, change in numerical and also the performance.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Kerala Today
Silver Price in Kerala for Last 15 Days
Taking the decision of investing in the metal takes a lot more information than 2 days price from before. So, to best serve you with the needful data, our article accommodates Silver Price in Kerala from the last 15 days.
This shall come handy for strategy formulation and also for purchase of the product.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Kerala – Past 6 Months Price
For long term investors, who wish to invest in the commodity’s contract, we have also got your back. The following sections house the Silver Rate in Kerala from last 6 months for your convenience.
Silver Rate Movement in Kerala for October 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Oct 2020||60700|
|8th Oct 2020||61000|
|15th Oct 2020||61000|
|22nd Oct 2020||63000|
|31st Oct 2020||61000|
Checking out the Silver Rate in Kerala data for you, we have constructed this section especially for the month of October. This shall be the information you need in order to make fruitful investment decisions. You can take a good hold of the strategies and then invest in the right manner.
- The first consideration you must take into account is the 0.49% of change as commuted by us.
- The commutation was done on account of the opening and he closing price of the metal, which were both Rs.60,700 and Rs.61,000.
- Speaking of the rise in price level, the price for the month went up to Rs.63,800.
- On the other notes, the fall in price of the metal was as much as Rs.60,200.
- The table also showcases all the other rates from across each week, so you can check how the price of the metal ranged.
September 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|September – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Sep 2020||68700|
|8th Sep 2020||68000|
|15th Sep 2020||69500|
|22nd Sep 2020||60600|
|30th Sep 2020||61000|
For your brief consideration, we have decided to present to you, the Silver Rate in Kerala in context with the month of September. The month was portrayed as the time, which the price of metals took a downwards motion. The necessary numbers in regards with the month are provided to you in the table.
- The price intervals vividly portrayed in the table are all present in the form of Kg. Kg is picked up as it is the most widely used expression.
- Next, the first recorded price of the month was Rs.68,700, whereas Rs.61,000 was the price as recorded on the last day of the month.
- Keeping up with the highest price record, we have the number Rs.69,500
- We also have the statistics relating to the lowest price level of the month and it was Rs.57,000
- The indicator for the month was low, as the percentage change of -11.20% shows that the price of the metal moved in a downwards motion.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Take a routine check of the Silver Rate in Kerala, and see how the price varied across the entire month. This will help you to construct a detailed investment plan, as you will know how the turn of events result into change in the price of the metal – Silver.
- We drew a brief analysis for your concern, wherein, you can check the price from various intervals of time and the price at that time.
- As we carry on with the study, the first recorded price of the month was Rs.65,110, whereas the last recorded price was Rs.66,600
- Check out the highest price level for the next thing, which is Rs.76,510, as also featured in the table.
- The next item was Rs.65,000, which was also a part of the month, and rather the lowest point.
- The commutation of price change, led us that 18% of change was encountered throughout the month.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
This section is oriented to give you the data and information of the Silver Rate in Kerala from the month of July. This will show the price movement on account of the happenings which took places along the entire month.
- Learn how much the metal was price in the starting of the month, and how much it grew across the entire month.
- Let us discuss the first price of the month, i.e. the opening price and it was recorded at Rs.50,050. The closing price was however Rs.65,000.
- The highest price level recorded in the month was Rs.66,050, which was quite higher than the lowest recorded price.
- Metal’s price has dipped further from the opening price, all along the month, which takes the lowest price to Rs.48,500.
- The last important factor to consider is the change percentage, which we commuted at 36%.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
Take all the provided Silver Rate in Kerala stats into consideration from the above table. It has the latest month’s data, i.e. June and you will see how the price levels varied. The further explanation of the price level is provided below.
- Note down the rates of the month, which are provided in KG weight. You can see the opening, closing, highest and the lowest price of the month, all of which are provided in Kg terms.
- The month started with the price of Rs.50,150, which was also the opening price of the metal, whereas the closing price was stable at Rs.48,550.
- Highest price level as reached by the metal was Rs.50,160.
- The contrary lowest price level of the metal was Rs.47,100.
- With all the gathered data, we commuted the percentage change of the month, which stood at 6.50%
May 2020, Silver Rates in Kerala
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
The first month we will discuss about is May 2020, and the above table gives you all the data pertaining to the Silver Rates in Kerala for the month.
- You will find the highest, lowest opening and the closing price of the month, in terms of KG. According to the same, we can figure out the Silver Rate in Kerala per Gram.
- Speaking of the necessary performance percentage, it was 22.22% for this month.
- The highest price for the month was however, Rs.50,110, as recorded on the last day of the month.
- First day of the month recorded the lowest price of the metal, which was Rs.41,000.
- So, as provided above, the metal’s opening and the closing prices were Rs.41,000 and Rs.50,110 respectively.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Keep this section in check as well which helps you with the data of Silver Rate Movement in Kerala for the month of April. This section is specially categorized to provide the likewise information.
- We have provided all the rates as given in the table as per KG expression, according to which the Silver Rate in Kerala per Gram can be noted.
- Next, we have the performance of the metal for the month, in the form of percentage, and it was -6.04%.
- Highest and the lowest point of the month however was Rs.42,700 and Rs.39,940.
- The month started with the price record of Rs.39,940.
- The final recorded price of the month, which was also carried forward was Rs.42,520.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Third month Silver Price Movement in Kerala or trends we will check out for is March 2020. The table has all the necessary information to study the price fluctuation of the month.
- Records of the table comprise of the opening and closing price. You can also check the highest and the lowest Silver Price in Kerala per Gram from the table.
- Performance percentage of the month was recorded to be 17.66%.
- The month started with the record Rs.48,500, as recorded on 1st of March.
- The metal reached it maximum price of Rs.51,080 on 7th March, while the lowest rate of Rs.39,480 was recorded on 31st.
- So, accordingly, the last day’s rate of the metal was recorded as Rs.39,480.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Kerala
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
Going on with the next month’s discussion, the above table gives you the insight of the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Kerala, for February 2020. Pointers gives in the next area will explain the table in brief.
- Keep the table in line with your need, as it accommodates the opening, closing and also the highest and lowest points of Silver Rate in Kerala per gram.
- Moving on with the month’s performance discussion, it was 1.94%, which means a slight change in price happened.
- The performance rate was on account of the highest price of Rs.49,500 and lowest price of Rs.48,500.
- Opening rate of the month however was Rs.49,500.
- The closing rate of the other front was Rs.48,500
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Kerala
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
The 22 Carat Silver Price in Kerala for the month of January is provided above for your convenience. Read the table accordingly and make the decision of investment.
- You will see all the provided Silver Price in Kerala in terms of KG weight from the table.
- Speaking of the performance rate for the month, it was 0.69%, which is almost negligible.
- Starting rate of the metal was however, Rs.49,350.
- The month ended with the metal’s recorded rate of Rs.49,000.
- As far as the highest and the lowest rates are of concern, the highest is Rs.51,000 and Rs.48,900.
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Kerala
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
Lastly, we have month of December to discuss, which the final month we will discuss about is. It has all the necessary 24 Carat Silver Rate in Kerala, just like it was previously provided.
- We have incorporated various figures relating to Silver Rate in Kerala, which you need to know about, in this section.
- The table states that the performance percentage for the month was -5.47%.
- The accounted to highest price of the month was Rs.49,350 and the lowest price of the month was Rs.46,650.
- First recorded price of the month stood at Rs.46,650.
- While, the last recorded rate of the month was Rs.49,350
Silver Rate in Kerala – Trend in 2020
As we witnessed this year came up with a lot of complexities and challenges.
Slowing down economies creates a hyper in the investors, and it is the time when investors look for a rather safe investment instrument.
Silver belongs to metal family which is highly demanded, and is almost demanded in proportion to gold.
It is the safe metal investors rely upon, and hence the increasing demand led to the increase in Silver Rate Trend in Kerala.
The trends are rather going in upwards direction, and Today Silver Rate in Kerala is high. Other reasons for the increase in price are trade tensions, rising dollar value etc.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Kerala – Trend in 2019
The Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Kerala was like any other common year, with its own part of happenings.
A lot of fluctuations was witnessed in the year, but was somewhat always lower than the rates 2020 is experiencing. You can check the Historical Silver Rate in Kerala to see the precise price movement.
So speaking of the events which triggered the fluctuation of the metal, they were change of demand all across the year, brexit deal, stock market rates, Dollar value change, etc.
What makes Silver Rates in Kerala to increase or decrease?
Most crucial factor which plays a determined role in steep fluctuation of Silver Rate in Kerala as on today is demand and supply.
This metal is basically used for industrial purpose or commercial use, and any major shift in the demand can cause a major shift in the price of the metal. The demand and Silver Rate in Kerala today per gram, move in the same direction.
Here are the other variants of price change – shift in Dollar value, government policies, RBI policies, shift in demand and supply of the metal, expenses related to the transportation of metal, crude oil prices and other similar circumstances.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Kerala?
The basic measures units which are used to denote the weight of Silver in Kerala are troy weight and grams. It is mostly same as gold and so; this can be easy for you to understand in case you are well versed with the gold prices.
Also, there are some other metrics which are used to denote the weight of this metal and they are troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc. Here is the illustration of some units.
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Kerala?
Before the year 2017, a bunch of taxes were implied on the metal, and it was before Goods and services Tax on Silver Rate in Kerala was levied.
According to the GST norms, the levied tax rate is 3% on the commodity, and the buyer shall be obligated to pay it.
Other that this charge, a making charge is as well levied, which is up to the seller to levy. Numeric or percentage rate of charge can be applicable, as per the seller norms.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Kerala?
It is often rational and also necessary for investors to check the level of purity in this metal. The decent amount of silver, which is referred to as pure is 94.79% of silver proportion and 5.21% of other metal proportion. You can use various ways to see if the product is pure and if you are paying the genuine Pure Silver Rate in Kerala.
So, the first way is to used a magnet and run it around the product. The purity is denoted when the metal does not stick to the magnet, and if the product does stick, it is considered to be impure.
The second way to figure out the pure metal product is to carry a stink test. Pure silver generally has no such stick and is referred to as genuine.
Silver Rate in Kerala – Conclusion
Finally, when we approached the end of the article, which focuses on Silver Rate in Kerala, we also hope it served the precise purpose. On the final note, make sure you are well aware of the Today Silver Rate in Kerala before you make the purchase order, for either the metal or the contract to trade.
We keep this article updated every day so you can see how the price for the day or the previous day stood to be. Also, make sure you perform a thorough research on price from past timelines and make your decision.