Uttar Pradesh is the highest populated state in India with a large number of traders and investors who deal in silver. People in this state buy and sell this precious metal in bulk and various jewelry shops sell silver jewelry exclusively. Thus the Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh is always a matter of concern for them.
This helps traders in dealing with their customers correctly and making the maximum amount of profit. Various factors and elements are responsible for determining the Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh Today. This article will help readers get an overview of the present scenario revolving around this metal.
They will learn about the Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh Live and for the past six months in detail. The performance of this metal for this span will also be discussed briefly for helping readers in understanding when they should consider investing in it.
Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Uttar Pradesh Today
The 1 Kg Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh never remains fixed and it changes daily. Traders and investors learn about the latest price of this metal and then invest in it conveniently.
The Silver Price in Uttar Pradesh Today is affected by various events taking place in the state, country, and the world.
Readers will be informed about the rates for 10 grams, 100 grams, and 1 kg silver in this portion of the article that will help them while investing.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Uttar Pradesh Today
Silver Price in UP for Last 15 Days
As the Silver Rate in UP is always in a transition phase, the rates for the past 15 days can be very helpful for investors.
Someone who is investing in this metal for the first time gets a good overview if he is aware of the rates for the past 2 weeks.
This will help him in making wise investment decisions that will increase his chances of earning a huge amount of profit.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Uttar Pradesh – Past 6 Months Price
The silver rates for the past 15 days will help an investor immensely as discussed above. But if he wants to invest a huge amount of money in this metal then he needs to research more.
The Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh for the previous 6 months will help him understand the trend of this metal.
He will be guided accurately on whether he should consider investing in silver at present or revise his decision.
The silver rates for the past six months are discussed in detail below for helping readers with all important information.
Silver Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh for October 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Oct 2020||60700|
|8th Oct 2020||61000|
|15th Oct 2020||61000|
|22nd Oct 2020||63000|
|31st Oct 2020||61000|
While you can take notes of the Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh from the entire article, this particular section is provided for the October month of the year 2020. On this account, you can see how the price of the metal has gone through a change and take investment decisions accordingly.
- As per all the data of the month, we have generated the change in the price levels in the form of percentage, i.e. 0.49%
- First record for the month is Rs.60,700 and the last record for the month in the same manner is Rs.61,000
- The highest level of price for the month was Rs.63,800
- If you keep up with the lowest price record of the month, the number is Rs.60,200
- As provided in the table, you can see the price from each of the weeks from the October month for a better understanding.
September 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|September – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Sep 2020||68700|
|8th Sep 2020||68000|
|15th Sep 2020||69500|
|22nd Sep 2020||60600|
|30th Sep 2020||61000|
There is no key to investment with best returns, but the investing the smart manner is the way to go. The smart way is to form a strategy and then invest according to it. To form a strategy, you need access to a lot of data, which includes the past records of Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh.
- We want you to have all the necessary areas of investment sorted and so, here is the draft of the month in the form of KG.
- We want you to take a look at the opening and the closing price of the metal into account, which was Rs.68,700 and Rs.61,000
- In accordance with the highest spike in price, it was Rs.69,500 respectively.
- Well, we wish to also show you the lowest spike in price and it was Rs.57,000
- For an idea about the collective change in price level of the month, it was -11.20%. This shows that the price of the metal suffered a decline in this month.
August 2020, silver rate movement in Uttar Pradesh
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Silver is a safe investment option that is lower in prices as compared to gold. This is the reason why we see a large demand for silver coming from many people in the country. However, with the movement in silver prices it is necessary to buy the same at the correct price. The fluctuations for silver in the month of August is given below.
- The table has prices for silver for the month of August.
- On 1st August the price of silver was Rs. 65,100 per kg and on 31st the price was Rs. 66,600 per kg.
- There was major fluctuation in silver prices this month in Uttar Pradesh.
- The mid-month recorded price was Rs. 68,000 per kg.
- The percentage change in rates was 18%.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
Looking at data pertaining to every month is important while studying silver rates in Uttar Pradesh. The below section has the highs and lows along with opening and closing prices of silver. Reference notes for further analysis are also mentioned below.
- Change in prices on a weekly basis are mentioned in the table.
- The price of silver in Uttar Pradesh as on 1st July is Rs.50,050 for per gram of silver, followed by Rs.530.00 per gram as on the middle of July and Rs.65,000 per gram on 31st
- The highest price is set at Rs.66,050 per gram.
- Lowest dip is at Rs.48,500 per gram for silver rate.
- Percentage change in price is 36% for silver rate in Uttar Pradesh.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
The state of Uttar Pradesh demands for silver in high quantity. Many factors impact the change in silver rates in the state. We tried to look at the fluctuation in prices for the month of June in this section. Some highlights for an investors reference is also available below.
- Opening and closing prices are mentioned in the table.
- The highest price for the month and the lowest price is also available in the data.
- Price on the first day of the month is Rs.50,150 per gram and the last day of the month is Rs.48,550 per gram.
- The highest touched rate is Rs.48,800 per gram and the lowest touched point is Rs.47,100 per gram.
- Percentage change in performance for the state of Uttar Pradesh is approximately 6.50%.
May 2020, Silver Rates in Uttar Pradesh
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
Below is the Silver Rates in Uttar Pradesh for May 2020 and investors should go through them thoroughly for understanding the situation for the immediate past month.
- The opening price for 1 Kg silver in May 2020 was Rs.41000 and the closing was Rs.50110
- This precious metal attained the highest price of Rs.50110 per Kg on the 31st of the month
- The lowest price recorded for 1 Kg was Rs.41000 and it was on the 1st day of the month
- An excellent growth percentage was recorded in the Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh per Gram and it was of 22.22%
- The price of 1 Kg Silver fluctuated heavily in Uttar Pradesh throughout this month and jumped to more than Rs.9000
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
April brings in a lot of profitable investment options for Indian investors as it marks the beginning of a new financial year. The Silver Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh for April 2020 is discussed below:
- The highest price value recorded for 1 Kg silver in Uttar Pradesh was Rs.42700
- 39940 was the lowest rate attained by 1 Kg silver in April 2020
- The Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh per Gram opened with the price of Rs.39.940 and closed with Rs.42.520
- April 20th saw this metal reach the highest price and the lowest was recorded in the 1st day of the month
- Uttar Pradesh recorded an above-average growth of 6.46% in the rate of this precious metal for April 2020
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in UP
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
In March 2020, traders have witnessed a unique Silver Price Movement in UP. Readers will get all the details below which they should not miss out on at all.
- In Uttar Pradesh, March 2020 marked the opening and closing prices for 1 kg silver as Rs.48500 and Rs.39480 simultaneously
- The highest rate recorded for Silver Price in Uttar Pradesh per Gram was Rs.51,080 on 7th March
- The lowest value attained by this precious metal was Rs.39,480 for one gram and the date was 31st of March
- The growth percentage was unique and it was calculated to be -18.60%
- The Silver rates have fallen by Rs.11,600 in this month which has helped investors in investing a huge amount of money on this metal
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
The 22 Carat Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh for February 2020 can be learned from the points below. Here, the highest and the lowest rates of 1 kg silver have been mentioned for helping readers in getting a brief insight.
- Silver rates opened with Rs.49500 and closed with Rs.48500 in February 2020
- The highest price achieved by 1 kg of this precious metal was Rs.51500
- 48500 was the lowest price recorded for 1 kg silver in Uttar Pradesh in this month
- The highest and the lowest rates were recorded on 24th of February and 29th of February respectively
- A small percentage of -2.02 was calculated as depreciation in the Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh per gram
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
This portion will focus on the 22 carat Silver Price in Uttar Pradesh for the first month of 2020. Investors can check out the opening and closing prices for silver in January below along with the highest and lowest rates.
- On 1st of January 2020, the rate of 1 kg silver opened with Rs.49350
- The closing price on 23rd January was Rs.49000 which was almost the same as the opening rate
- The highest and least recorded Silver Price in Uttar Pradesh was Rs.51000 and Rs.48900 respectively for 1 kg
- This month also recorded negative growth in silver rates like the previous month and the growth percentage was -0.71%
- The highest value of 1 kg silver in Uttar Pradesh was marked on 6th of January and the lowest was marked on 14th of the month
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Uttar Pradesh
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
The 24 Carat Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh for December 2019 shall help readers in understanding the trend of this metal in the previous year. This article will take them for a tour of the rates attained by silver this month.
- The opening 1 kg silver rate was Rs.46650 and the closing rate for the same was Rs.49350
- The Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh reached the top value of Rs.49350 on 31st of December
- 1st of the month witnessed the lowest price for 1 kg of this metal and it was Rs.46650
- This month saw a good amount of fluctuations in the price of silver as it increased and decreased considerably
- A growth percentage of 5.79% was calculated on the price of this metal throughout the month
Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh – Trend in 2020
The Silver Rate Trend in Uttar Pradesh for 2020 depends upon various factors and this portion of the article will focus on them. If the stock market of the country is running well with good hikes in points then the rates of silver remain affordable.
The economic and financial conditions around the world also impact the rates in Uttar Pradesh.
This year has started with the outbreak of a severe pandemic that is affecting the Indian economy adversely and the silver rates are going up steadily.
Today Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh is getting back into position slowly as the market is recovering. Investors can expect some favorable changes in the rates in the coming days as predicted by the current trend of silver rates.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in UP – Trend in 2019
Silver is a precious metal that is less expensive than gold and thus, the people of Uttar Pradesh prefer investing in it extensively.
This is reflected in the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in UP as the rates remained quite stable with good demand in the market.
Investors could locate several points in 2019 where they were able to invest well in silver and earn profits.
Going by the Historical Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh for 2019, this metal has shown a huge amount of transition from the previous year to the current one.
2019 was not exposed to any major economic turmoil that could have affected the silver price in Uttar Pradesh to a great extent.
What makes Silver Rates in Uttar Pradesh to increase or decrease?
It is known to all the readers that the rates of all precious commodities change every day. Therefore, the Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh as on today is bound to be different from yesterday and tomorrow.
Different factors that impact the rates keep changing which, in turn, changes the rates daily and establishes a new one.
Some of the major factors are the demand in the local market of the state and the valuation of the Indian Rupees in comparison to the US Dollar.
The policies of the Reserve Bank of India also play an important role in determining the Silver rate in Rajasthan today per gram.
Another factor is the import duties placed by the Indian government and the taxes levied by the governing body of Uttar Pradesh.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Uttar Pradesh?
Silver in Uttar Pradesh is measured in a similar method as that of gold. The measuring units used for weighing these precious metals are almost the same and readers should be aware of them before they invest.
An accurate measuring tool is used for measuring silver to ensure the exact mass is recorded. Investors should check the measurement properly and remember the present rate of silver for cracking the best deals.
The most common measuring units used in Uttar Pradesh for weighing silver are troy weight and grams. Troy ounces, million ounces, kilograms, Masha, tolas, etc. are some of the other measuring units used by traders here.
Below are the relationships between these measuring units:
- 1 kilogram = 1000 grams
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 grams
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kg
- 1 Tola = 12 Masha
- 1 Masha = 0.972 grams
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in UP?
Silver attracted various taxes before the Indian government had introduced the GST format. Today, GST has been activated and the Tax on Silver rate in UP is only 3%.
Traders collect this tax from customers who will have to pay it according to the amount of the precious metal they have purchased.
This has reduced the former’s burden of calculating various taxes and then charging customers for the same.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Madurai||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Uttar Pradesh?
Traders calculate the Pure Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh in terms of percentage. Silver jewelry is made up of 94.79% of pure silver and the remaining 5.21% is a mixture of other metals that imparts strength to the products.
Customers can find out whether the silver jewelry they have bought is pure or not using a piece of magnet.
If the magnet gets repelled by the silver jewelry then he can be assured of the purity of the metal. But if it is attracted by the product then he is cheated on by the jewelry shop owner.
Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh – Conclusion
Silver has always been a good investment option for the residents of Uttar Pradesh and this article will help those who are new in the business.
They will learn about the present and the past Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh and the market trends for 2020 and 2019 have also been addressed here.
Today Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh looks good for investment as traders will earn good profits from it. Readers should also learn about the measuring units and purity checking trick mentioned above to ensure they are buying genuine products.