Silver Rate in Kolkata Today (Dec 08, 2022): Live Silver Price in KolkataLast Updated Date: Dec 08, 2022
Silver is very famous in Kolkata, especially amongst young women. The Silver Rate in Kolkata is always fluctuating based on the demand of the commodity.
We have gathered data and crucial information related to the Live Silver Rate in Kolkata Today (Dec 08, 2022) and of the previous day and also for the past months.
If you are an investor who wants to invest in this commodity, in this city, then you need to understand the price movement and trend of the silver price and then invest your hard-earned money.
Here, on this page, you will find Silver Rate in Kolkata Live which is updated on a real-time basis. This means, whenever you will visit this page, you will get to see the current price of silver in the city of Kolkata. Whether you trade or invest for the long-term you need this information which is there on this page.
The article will cover factors affecting silver price in Kolkata Today, taxes levied on the purchase of silver, and many other such crucial facts and aspects of the commodity.
Silver Rate in Kolkata – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Kolkata Today (Dec 08, 2022)
This section is specifically written and designed for the Silver Price in Kolkata Today and the price that was prevailing yesterday.
This section not only gives you these two prices but also the change in these two prices. It is important to understand how the price moved over one day.
The change in the price is given in both formats that are numbers and percentages. The percentage that is whether the price of present-day improved or declined than Yesterday is also mentioned in the table given.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Kolkata Today
Tomorrow Silver Rate Prediction or Forecast in Kolkata
Check out Kolkata Silver Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Silver Price in Kolkata for Last 15 Days
In this section, you will find the Silver Price in Kolkata for the last fifteen days. This is a crucial section that is used by both traders and investors.
If you are looking to invest for the long-term, then these fifteen days’ prices will give you the idea of how prices are moving at present and when you can enter the market.
If you are about trade the silver in the commodity segment, then you can get an idea of the price trend from these prices of the last fifteen days.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Kolkata – Past 12 Months Price
In planning investment strategies, past data or historical prices plays a great role, and thus, in this section, we have curated price details of the last six months for Silver Rate in Kolkata.
You can use these 12 months of data to analyze the price movement, anticipate the future price movement, and also understand when to enter the market and other aspects of the market.
Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata for November 2022
|Silver Rate in November 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||59500|
|8th November 2022||60800|
|15th November 2022||62700|
|22nd November 2022||61200|
|30th November 2022||61400|
We are extremely concerned about our loyal client base who consider our advices and ought to work upon them when it comes to investing in silver rates as such. The fluctuations in the values are a clear indication of the volatility in the market.
- To make it all the more easy for them to go through and comprehend, we have put up a chart which shows the exact reconstruction after a period of time.
- The restyling has been done after carefully calculating all the prescribed changes in November and figuring out the change in percentage.
- The highest price alteration has been found out to be Rs. 62700 and the lowest has been Rs. 58100.
- This denotes the contrast that has taken place over a course of very few weeks, to be precise.
- The percentage change premeditated at the end of November has been 3.19%.
Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata for October 2022
|Silver Rate in October 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2022||56900|
|8th October 2022||60800|
|15th October 2022||55300|
|22nd October 2022||57700|
|31st October 2022||57500|
You can highly count on this article, for the materials you need to construct an investment plan. It has all the Silver Rate in Kolkata belonging to the month of October. You can vividly see how the price of the metal went through a change and see how the present trends turned out to be.
- Taking into account the change that the metal recorded, we commuted its percentage form, and it stood at 1.05%.
- As per the records of the month, the first record was of Rs.56900 and last or the closing record was Rs.57500.
- Well, according to all the information provided, we got Rs.62000 as the highest price point of the month.
- On the similar note, the lowest price of the month was Rs.55300.
- Taking hold of all the rates from the table, you can understand the fluctuation of rate on per month basis.
September 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Silver Rate in September 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2022||51600|
|8th September 2022||54200|
|15th September 2022||57000|
|22nd September 2022||58000|
|30th September 2022||57000|
We hope to walk you through your investment procedure fair and square, with access to all the information in one area. This section has all the Silver Rate in Kolkata details for the month of September. You can extract the part of the information you please and put them to the best possible use.
- Referring to the table, you can see 5 different price intervals from the month and also, the highest spike and lowest rate as well.
- In respect to the first and last recorded price of the month, we have the numbers Rs.51600 and Rs.57000
- Well, the next of our concern is the highest recorded price of the month and it was Rs.58000
- If you wish to know the lowest price record, you have access to it as well, and it was Rs.51600
- Starting with the commutation process, we took care of the percentage change commutation and it stood to be 10.47%
August 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Silver Rate in August 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2022||58000|
|8th August 2022||57400|
|15th August 2022||59300|
|22nd August 2022||55200|
|31st August 2022||50800|
All the details about Silver Rate in Kolkata mentioned in this article will be of great help to you in one way or another. You can see the highest price level of the price, and also the lowest price level of the metal, which is well oriented to contribute to you investment research.
- Price is provided to you in the form of KG metric, from across the month. You can see the percentage change which happened across the entire month too.
- Time to check the opening price of the metal for August, which was Rs.58000, whereas the closing price of the metal was Rs.50800.
- You must now check the highest price of the metal which was Rs.59300
- We also have the lowest record of price for the month, which was Rs.50800
- Now, we wish to show you the change in price which happened across the entire month, and it was -12.41%
July 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Silver Rate in July 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||59000|
|8th July 2022||57000|
|15th July 2022||55000|
|22nd July 2022||55400|
|31st July 2022||58400|
Make your call of investment, being well read about the present market Silver Rate in Kolkata, to ensure you are able to make a fruitful investment plan. This will lead to multiplied funds easily and precisely.
- Go through the table, which has the information on highest, lowest, opening as well as the closing price of the month.
- First price level, i.e. the opening price of the metal was Rs.59000, and then the last day of the month recorded the metal’s price as Rs.58400.
- From all the rates of the month, Rs.62500 stood as the highest rate the metal was priced at, for the month of July.
- Similarly, Rs.54500 was the lowest rate of the metal, for the month of July.
- With the given data of the entire month, the change in the price level was as much as -1.02%.
June 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Silver Rate in June 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||60600|
|8th June 2022||62100|
|15th June 2022||60000|
|22nd June 2022||60500|
|30th June 2022||58600|
Tables act as the easiest way of understand a given set of data. The above provided table is in relation with Silver Rate in Kolkata for the month of June, the latest year of our discussion.
Here, you will be able to take a lot of items into consideration when you form investment strategies.
- For a quick view of the figures, we have the likely data of the month in the form of KG. You can check the opening, closing, highest, lowest and also the percentage change.
- Check out the first figure of the metal from the table, which shows Rs.60600 as the opening price and Rs.58600 as the closing price simultaneously.
- Highest level, as reached by the metal was considered as Rs.62700.
- Looking over the entire month’s data, the lowest of price point of the month was Rs.58600
- As we have seen, the price Change of the month in the form of percentage was commuted as -3.30%.
May 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Silver Rate in May 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||63500|
|8th May 2022||62500|
|15th May 2022||59400|
|22nd May 2022||61400|
|31st May 2022||61600|
The Silver Rates in Kolkata for May is given below along with the details and important observations-
- As you can see in the table above, the Silver Rate in Kolkata per kilo Gram is given for the first and the last date of the month. The starting price is Rs. 63500 while the price on the last day of the month was Rs. 61600.
- The silver price declines slightly in the third week, then increases by the end of the month.
- The highest price was Rs. 65000 which happened to the price of the last day of the month.
- The lowest price is Rs. 58700 which is the price of the starting date of the month.
- The overall performance of the commodity has been outstanding this month as it moved up by -2.99%.
April 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Silver Rate in April 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Apr 2022||67600|
|8th Apr 2022||66800|
|15th Apr 2022||70000|
|22nd Apr 2022||67100|
|30th Apr 2022||63500|
Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata for April has been given below –
- In the table above, as you can see the price on the 1st of April was Rs. 67600 and on 30th April it was Rs. 63500.
- This suggests an average gain in the price of the silver in this month. The price moved up but started declining at the end of the month.
- The highest price was recorded was Rs. 74200 and this means the price was going up during the third and fourth week of the month.
- However, towards the end, it fell a bit but didn’t go any close to the starting price which happened to be the lowest price for the month as well.
- The performance of the commodity in this month was average and it gained around -6.07%.
March 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata
|Silver Rate in March 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Mar 2022||65000|
|8th Mar 2022||70000|
|15th Mar 2022||69000|
|22nd Mar 2022||68900|
|31st Mar 2022||66800|
In this section, you will find the details related to the Silver Price Movement in Kolkata for March 2022 –
- At the beginning of the month, the price was Rs.65000. The price was going up in the first week of the month.
- The silver price topped in this month at Rs.74700 on the mid week of March. However, post that it was falling.
- By the end of the month, it was Rs.66800 and this is the lowest price of the month as well.
- The volatility in the price of silver has been high this month.
- The price of silver slipped downhill by more than 2.77% which is shocking and havoc losses were incurred.
February 2022, Silver Price Movement in Kolkata
|Silver Rate in February 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||62000|
|8th February 2022||61900|
|15th February 2022||63000|
|22nd February 2022||64400|
|28th February 2022||65200|
In this section, you will read about the Silver Rate in Kolkata per kilogram for February and the details related to it –
- The month started on a good note and the price was Rs. 62000 around the mid of the month.
- The price increased as well and topped around the first week’s starting and the highest price of the commodity for this month was recorded at Rs. 66000.
- The lowest price was the price that was recorded around the end date of the month only and the price was Rs. 60900.
- By these prices given in the table, one thing is clear the fluctuation in the price was there this month and finally, by the end of the month, the price went up south.
- The overall performance recorded for this month as shown in the table gives a negative value of 5.16% and this may be due to the Covid-19 fear in the market.
January 2022, Silver Price Movement in Kolkata
|Silver Rate in January 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st January 2022||62700|
|8th January 2022||60700|
|15th January 2022||61600|
|22nd January 2022||64900|
|31st January 2022||61300|
Silver Price in Kolkata was trading sluggishly in the first month of the year 2022. The details are provided here–
- In the beginning, the price of silver was Rs. 62700 which sloshed to Rs. 61300 by the end of the month.
- So, the overall performance of silver in this month had been negative and the price went up by -2.23% overall.
- The highest price was recorded of January and the recorded price was Rs. 65400.
- The lowest price was Rs. 60400 which was recorded of January.
- These two prices show the price of the commodity has been volatile this month. While it was going down at the beginning of the month, it went uphill towards the mid of the month and declined at the end .
Silver Rate Movement in Kolkata for December 2021
|Silver Rate in December 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st December 2021||61700|
|8th December 2021||61900|
|15th December 2021||60900|
|22nd December 2021||61900|
|31st December 2021||62200|
As a company having a huge reputation in the market, it goes without saying that we try our level best to ensure our customers don’t face any difficulty whatsoever while planning out their gains and checking the price changes in Silver ferociously.
- To ease their tension and make every statistical data be ten times more appropriate, we have built up a separate chart with just enough tables to procure the information that we need.
- With sufficient information for people to not dodge but comprehend and move ahead with, our research team has made sure everything is displayed in the most subtle of context.
- Keeping the design simple and doable for everyone out there, the insights have been put out.
- The highest price league this entire month is a baffling Rs.62500.
- The lowest recorded rate has been Rs.60700 with a massive percentage change knocked out at the end of the month, at a rate of 0.81%.
Silver Rate in Kolkata – Trend in 2020
The year 2020 is a year that we all will remember and this year has shown some of the wildest rallies of Silver Rate Trend in Kolkata.
When you come to check Today Silver Rate in Kolkata, you may see a price way apart from the last day’s price.
The market is completely volatile due to the lockdown, pandemic, and the crisis we are going through.
The price of silver as you saw above for March was sloshed but again gained momentum and reached a new high in May.
So, overall the commodity has been in demand as investors are trying to make their investments safe by investing in assets that are not related to the businesses in the country.
Silver, gold, and other commodities like these, have a low or no correlation with other assets and thus, these are safe bets when in crisis.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Kolkata – Trend in 2019
This year, the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Kolkata was very volatile as well. While the price of the commodity went to new highs in some of the months, it went downhill as well.
At the beginning of the year 2019, the silver price was moving around within a closed pace but after the first two or three months, the prices started roaring upwards.
However, the surge came to an end and the price again started falling during the mid of the year. But the end of the year was marked by a surge in the price again. So, overall 2019 had been a good year for the silver investors.
What makes Silver Rates in Kolkata to increase or decrease?
Silver Rate in Kolkata as on today can go upward or downward and there can be multiple reasons for this movement–
- If the silver is in high demand in the market, the price of the commodity will go up eventually. The demand when goes above the supply of the commodity raises the price as the buyers are ready to spend more to purchase the limited amount of silver that is available. Inversely, when the supply of the silver goes up, the price falls and this is the basic price mechanism.
- Apart from demand and supply, silver prices get affected by gold prices as well. Yes, if the gold price in the market is high, probably, the silver price will also go up and vice versa.
- Inflation can play a great role in raising the price of silver in the market.
- The currency valuation by RBI also impacts the silver price in the market.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Kolkata?
The units which are mainly used for measuring Silver in Kolkata are grams, kilograms, and ounces.
These three units are used as per the quantity of the silver purchased.
For example, if you buy silver for a simple lightweight jewelry, then the silver may be measured in terms of grams or ounces.
But if you are purchasing it for industries uses, then it will be measured in kilograms.
1 ounce is 28.35 grams.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Kolkata?
As you pay taxes on your purchases, you have to pay Tax on Silver Rate in Kolkata as well. So, the prevailing tax on silver is 3% GST. It is the goods and services tax that is levied on the purchase of any product.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Kolkata?
It is easy to find out whether the silver is of pure quality or not. Pure Silver Rate in Kolkata is higher than the duplicate ones.
Pure silver means an alloy of silver which has 92.5% of silver in it at the least.
The remaining metal can be copper for improving the quality and durability of the silver ornament or other products.
Silver Rate in Kolkata – Conclusion
We hope you found this article useful for researching Silver Rate in Kolkata. You can come back to this page whenever you want to check Today Silver Rate in Kolkata.
The price of silver is regularly updated on a real-time basis on this page.
Kolkata Silver Rates FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Kolkata?
Answer – You can check today’s silver rate in Kolkata from the article. There is a link in the beginning of the article to redirect you to the current day rates in Kolkata. We have provided information on the Silver Price in Kolkata on the current day, the day before and have also made a relative comparison between them
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Kolkata?
Answer – You can find the silver rate in Kolkata in this article. This article includes the silver rate in Kolkata on a current day, in the last 15 days, in the past 6 months and in 2019 and 2020. We also detail the trends that can be observed from the prices and the factors that cause the same.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Kolkata?
Answer – Yes, the prices provided in the article are the latest live prices in Kolkata. We regularly update the information to make sure that our customers have access to only the most correct, verified and latest data. There are links in the article to help you find the current silver price.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, you can find last month’s silver price here. The article includes the silver prices of the last 6 months in a tabulated format that includes for each month, the silver price at the beginning of each week, the highest price, the lowest price and the percentage change.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Kolkata update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rate in Kolkata is updated regularly. We keep up with the latest changes in the silver rates in Kolkata, all recent fluctuations and trends and maintain our records accordingly so that customers have access to only the most recent and reliable information about the silver rates in Kolkata.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – You can use this article to compare silver prices monthly and yearly. The article provides the last 6 months’ silver rates, the rates in 2019 and 2020 and the rates at other time periods too. Customers can look through the article for the rates at different times and compare them.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you will find a silver rate forecast in this article. We analyse the silver rates of previous time periods and probe trends and charts to come up with a future silver rate forecast. This helps customers plan ahead about their future investment strategies.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Kolkata?
Answer – The units which are mainly used for measuring Silver in Kolkata are grams, kilograms, and ounces. If you buy silver for a simple lightweight jewelry, then the silver may be measured in terms of grams or ounces. For industrial uses, kilograms are used. 1 ounce is 28.35 grams.
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Kolkata?
Answer – Pure silver means an alloy of silver which has 92.5% of silver in it at the least. The remaining metal can be copper for improving the quality and durability of the silver ornament. If a silver product gets attracted to a magnet it is pure, if it repels, it isn’t.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Kolkata?
Answer – As you pay taxes on your purchases, you have to pay Tax on Silver Rate in Kolkata as well. So, the prevailing tax on silver is 3% GST. It is the goods and services tax that is levied on the purchase of any product.