Haryana houses a large number of traders who deal with various products that are made out of silver like coins, utensils, etc. Thus, the Silver Rate in Haryana needs to be known to people buying and selling these products here.
Different cities in this state witness trading in bulks of this precious metal and traders and investors keep them updated with the latest Silver rate in Haryana Live.
The main objective of this article is to bring forth all the important details about the price of this valuable commodity in this North-Indian state.
It will mention the price of silver for the past 15 days and the last 6 months and help readers understand the importance of these values.
The rate trend for 2019 and 2020 will also be discussed here along with the taxes imposed on this metal. Investors will get a lot of guidance on the Silver Rate in Haryana Today from this article.
Silver Rate in Haryana – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Haryana Today
Traders in Haryana mostly trade with silver in kilograms because they buy and sell this metal in large amounts. This is why the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Haryana is known to them always. Readers will find the rates for 1 kg silver along with prices for 10 grams and 100 grams here.
Customers here also use the measurements of 10 grams and 100 grams while buying silver products like coins. They will find the Silver Price in Haryana Today in this portion that will help them while purchasing finished products.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Haryana Today
Silver Price in Haryana for Last 15 Days
The rate of this precious commodity changes daily and both traders and customers record the changing values for the past 15 days. This helps them invariably in understanding the graph of growth projected by the Silver Price in Haryana.
They make their investment plans accordingly as silver is an expensive metal and a lot of money gets involved in its investment. The rates of silver for the past 15 days give a lot of ideas about its on-going and upcoming trends.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Haryana – Past 6 Months Price
If an investor in Haryana wants to invest a huge amount of money on silver then he should look beyond the rates for the past 15 days. He will have to focus on the Silver Rate in Haryana for the previous six months as that will give him a deep insight.
The price of silver is highly fluctuating and the more the investor learns about its variations the better deal he can crack.
This article will discuss the main points revolving around the silver rates in this city for the past six months. It will highlight the opening rates and closing rates for these months along with the highest and lowest prices.
Readers will also find the percentage changes in the price of silver along with the rates that will help them to a great extent.
August 2020, silver rate movement in Haryana
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Haryana seeks to invest in silver as much as in any other precious metal. Investors also keep track of the moving rates so that further analysis is facilitated to keep ones portfolio up to date. We have listed the statistics that are important to take note for August’s fluctuations.
- The price recorded on the first day of August is Rs. 65,100 per kg of silver.
- For the last day of August the recorded price is Rs. 66,600 per kg of silver.
- The peak price for the month was Rs. 76,510 per kg and the lowest price was Rs. 65,000 per kg.
- The silver prices were volatile for the month’s session.
- Overall, the silver rates did well and its percentage change was 18%.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
The statistics for the most recent month that is for the month of July is mentioned in the below section. To know about how the prices of silver has changed in the past months with the ongoing pandemic and what impact did the month of July bring thereon, refer the points below.
- Prices as on five different days in the month of July are available in the table.
- Silver rate in Haryana on 1st July was Rs.50,050 per gram and on 31st July was Rs.65,000 per gram.
- The peak rate was Rs.66,050 per gram and the lowest rate was Rs.48,500 per gram.
- Silver prices are increasing constantly.
- Performance is analysed and set at an approximate of 36% for silver rates in Haryana.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
This section focuses on the silver rate movement in Haryana. Look through the compilation in the table that gives numbers on silver prices for the month of June for the state of Haryana. Highlighted notes are mentioned below in order to understand the tabulated data better.
- The Opening and closing prices along with the highest and lowest prices are mentioned in the table.
- The opening price for the month is Rs.50,150 per gram and the closing price is Rs.48,550 per gram for the state of Haryana.
- Highest touched rate for the month is Rs.48,800 per gram and the lowest dip is Rs.47,100 per gram.
- The prices are seen to be declining during this month.
- The percentage change in performance for the month is 6.50%.
May 2020, Silver Rates in Haryana
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
May 2020 is the first month to be discussed among the six months and readers should go through the points thoroughly. They will learn some of the most important details revolving around the Silver Rate in Haryana for this month.
- The opening price of silver on May 1st was Rs.41000 per kg and the closing rate was Rs.50110 for a kg on May 31st
- This precious commodity was priced the highest on the 31st of the month with a rate of Rs.50110 per kg
- The lowest price as recorded on 1st May was Rs.41000 per kg in Haryana
- The Silver Rate in Haryana per Gram increased by a percentage of 22.22% in May 2020
- In this month, this expensive metal showed a huge amount of fluctuation with a hike of Rs.9110 per kg
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Readers will find the Silver Rate Movement in Haryana for April 2020 in this section of the article. This month brings along numerous fresh investment opportunities for traders as it marks the beginning of a new financial year in India.
Thus, the silver market of this state shows new changes that can be obtained from the points below:
- The local silver market of Haryana opened with a price of Rs.39940 per kg in April
- The closing rate was Rs.42520 per kg which was Rs.2580 higher than the opening rate
- Highest and the lowest 1 kg silver rates in Haryana for April this year were Rs.42700 and Rs.39940 respectively
- This precious metal showed an above-average performance in this month with 6.49%
- The Silver Rate in Haryana per Gram showed an upward movement in this month as the global economy was coming into motion slowly after a prolonged lockdown
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
March 2020 has seen some massive devastation in the silver market of Haryana as the entire nation went into a lockdown due to the outbreak of a pandemic. The Silver Price Movement in Haryana for this month will give a better overview of the market condition.
- On 1st March, the silver price in Haryana opened with Rs.48500 per kg and closed on 31st with Rs.39480
- This month saw a steep reduction in the price of 1 kg silver which was calculated to be Rs.9020
- The highest marked price of silver on the 7th of the month was Rs.51080 per kg
- This precious commodity marked the lowest price of Rs.39480 per kg on the last day of the month
- March 2020 witnessed a very bad performance of the Silver Price in Haryana per Gram with a percentage change of -18.6%
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Haryana
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
Readers will find in this portion the 22 Carat Silver rate in Haryana along with the percentage change in the prices calculated throughout the month.
- In Haryana, the opening price of silver was Rs.49500 per kg on 15th February and the closing rate on 29th was Rs.48500 per kg
- The highest rate of this commodity was seen on the 24th of the month and it was of Rs.51500 per kg
- February 2020 marked the lowest silver rate of Rs.48500 per kg on the last day of the month
- A small percentage change of -2.02% was noticed in the Silver Rate in Haryana per gram
- The price of this expensive metal decreased gradually throughout the month and closed at a rate Rs.1000 lower than the initial price
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Haryana
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
This is the first month of 2020 and it brings along numerous investment opportunities for traders and investors in this state. Below are the details of the 22 Carat Silver Price in Haryana that should be studied thoroughly.
- The silver market opened with an initial rate of Rs.49350 per kg and closed on 23rd of the month with Rs.49000 per kg
- The highest price of this commodity was Rs.51000 per kg which was recorded on the 6th of January
- 1 kg Silver attained the lowest price of Rs.48900 on the 14th of this month
- A small percentage change of -0.71% was recorded in January 2020 and this indicates depreciation
- The Silver Price in Haryana fluctuated in a small amount in this month with minor ups and downs
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
Readers will find below a detailed layout of the 24 Carat Silver Rate in Haryana for December 2019. The highest and lowest rates recorded by this commodity and the percentage change will be discussed in the following points:
- The opening rate of silver in December last year was Rs.46650 per kg and the closing price was Rs.49350 per kg
- This valuable metal reached the topmost rate of Rs.49350 per kg on the last day of the month
- The lowest price was attained by silver on 1st December and it was Rs.46650 per kg
- This month showed an average percentage change of 5.79% in the Silver Rate in Haryana
- A hike of Rs.2700 was seen if the difference between the highest and the lowest rates is calculated
Silver Rate in Haryana – Trend in 2020
Here, the Silver Rate Trend in Haryana for 2020 shall be discussed and investors should pay attention as it will help them in making good investment decisions.
If the first three months of this year are analyzed, then it can be seen that a trend of depreciation was prevalent.
But the next two months show a drastic change in the opposite direction which relieved investors to a great extent.
Various factors affected the silver rate trend in this state and among them, the occurrence of a pandemic can be called the pivotal one.
However, Today Silver Rate in Haryana is improving as the stock market is recovering from the worst conditions it was facing earlier.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Haryana – Trend in 2019
The rate of silver changes every day and in a year a huge amount of transition can be seen in the price of this precious metal. Thus, the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Haryana is much different from the present year.
In 2019, the rates fluctuated heavily and the economic conditions of the whole world affected them. Traders got numerous good investment opportunities and they used them fruitfully.
If the Historical Silver rate in Haryana is taken into account today, it can be seen that the prices were lower than today. The growing tension between India and China and the increase in global inflation are making the silver rates rise higher.
What makes Silver Rates in Haryana to increase or decrease?
A wide spectrum of reasons is responsible for the increase or decrease in the Silver Rate in Haryana as on today.
Firstly, the rates are increasing steadily as the inflation in the global economy is going high with time. Secondly, if the valuation of the INR becomes lower concerning the USD then also it impacts the silver rates in this state.
Taxes and import duties play a major role in determining the Silver rate in Haryana today per gram. The more the taxes and import duties the more is the price of this expensive commodity.
Another factor is the demand in the local market of this state, that changes the silver rates every day.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Haryana?
Silver is a commodity that needs to be measured accurately before buying and selling as it is highly-priced. Different measuring units are used for weighing this valuable metal and they are similar to those used in case of gold.
Silver in Haryana is weighed in properly calibrated measuring tools and then the latest rates are applied according to the mass calculated.
The two most common measuring units used in Haryana are grams and troy weight. Other than these, kilograms, troy ounce, million ounces, Masha, tolas, etc. are also used by traders here.
The relationships between these measuring units are mentioned below for readers’ reference:
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kilograms
- 1 Kilogram = 1000 grams
- 31.1035 grams = 1 Troy ounce
- 1 million ounces = 28349.52 kilograms
- 1 Masha = 0.972 gram
- 12 Masha = 1 Tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Haryana?
Various types of taxes were levied on silver by the state government and central government before GST was brought into action. Today, a 3% Tax on Silver Rate in Haryana is imposed which is collected on the total value of the metal purchased.
Customers also have to bear a small amount of GST on the making charge of the silver product they have bought from a jewelry store.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Haryana?
Silver products are made up of an alloy of silver in which the purity of this precious metal is calculated in percentage.
This alloy contains 94.7% of pure silver and the remaining 5.21% is constituted by other metals that impart strength to the product.
Jewelers should charge the Pure Silver Rate in Haryana from customers and the latter can use a piece of a magnet for detecting the purity of the metal.
They will have to bring the magnet close to the silver product and if it gets attracted then the silver used is impure.
Silver Rate in Haryana – Conclusion
Readers can get comprehensive knowledge of all the important facts about the Silver Rate in Haryana from this article.
They can learn about the rate of silver for the past 15 days that will help them in understanding the present condition of the local market.
The rates for the past six months along with the percentage changes are also mentioned accurately here. Today Silver Rate in Haryana plays an important role for all traders and investors residing in this state.
They make their investment decisions as per these rates and that affect the local silver market of Haryana. Investors who are new in the business should follow this article thoroughly as they will benefit a lot from it.