Silver Rate in Haryana Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Haryana
Haryana houses a large number of traders who deal with various products that are made out of silver like coins, utensils, etc. Thus, the Silver Rate in Haryana needs to be known to people buying and selling these products here.
Different cities in this state witness trading in bulks of this precious metal and traders and investors keep them updated with the latest Silver rate in Haryana Live.
The main objective of this article is to bring forth all the important details about the price of this valuable commodity in this North-Indian state.
It will mention the price of silver for the past 15 days and the last 6 months and help readers understand the importance of these values.
The rate trend for 2019 and 2020 will also be discussed here along with the taxes imposed on this metal. Investors will get a lot of guidance on the Silver Rate in Haryana Today from this article.
Silver Rate in Haryana – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Haryana Today
Traders in Haryana mostly trade with silver in kilograms because they buy and sell this metal in large amounts. This is why the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Haryana is known to them always. Readers will find the rates for 1 kg silver along with prices for 10 grams and 100 grams here.
Customers here also use the measurements of 10 grams and 100 grams while buying silver products like coins. They will find the Silver Price in Haryana Today in this portion that will help them while purchasing finished products.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Haryana Today
Silver Price in Haryana for Last 15 Days
The rate of this precious commodity changes daily and both traders and customers record the changing values for the past 15 days. This helps them invariably in understanding the graph of growth projected by the Silver Price in Haryana.
They make their investment plans accordingly as silver is an expensive metal and a lot of money gets involved in its investment. The rates of silver for the past 15 days give a lot of ideas about its on-going and upcoming trends.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Haryana – Past 12 Months Price
If an investor in Haryana wants to invest a huge amount of money in silver then he should look beyond the rates for the past 15 days. He will have to focus on the Silver Rate in Haryana for the previous 12 months as that will give him a deep insight.
The price of silver is highly fluctuating and the more the investor learns about its variations the better deal he can crack.
This article will discuss the main points revolving around the silver rates in this city for the past 12 months. It will highlight the opening rates and closing rates for these months along with the highest and lowest prices.
Readers will also find the percentage changes in the price of silver along with the rates that will help them to a great extent.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||67500|
|8th May 2021||71500|
|15th May 2021||71000|
|22nd May 2021||71100|
|31st May 2021||72000|
May 2021 is the first month to be discussed among the six months and readers should go through the points thoroughly. They will learn some of the most important details revolving around the Silver Rate in Haryana for this month.
- The opening price of silver on May 1st was Rs.67500 per kg and the closing rate was Rs.72000 for a kg on May 31st
- This precious commodity was priced the highest on the 31st of the month with a rate of Rs.74000 per kg
- The lowest price as recorded on 1st May was Rs.67500 per kg in Haryana
- The Silver Rate in Haryana per Gram increased by a percentage of 6.67% in May 2021
- The silver price declines slightly in the third week, then increases by the end of the month.
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 63,600|
|8th April,2021||₹ 66,660|
|15th April,2021||₹ 67,800|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 70,300|
|30th April,2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 70,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,600|
Readers will find the Silver Rate Movement in Haryana for April 2021 in this section of the article. This month brings along numerous fresh investment opportunities for traders as it marks the beginning of a new financial year in India.
Thus, the silver market of this state shows new changes that can be obtained from the points below:
- The local silver market of Haryana opened with a price of Rs.63,600 per kg in April
- The closing rate was Rs.67,500 per kg which was Rs.3900 higher than the opening rate
- Highest and the lowest 1 kg silver rates in Haryana for April this year were Rs.70,300 and Rs.63,600 respectively
- This precious metal showed an above-average performance in this month with 6.13%
- The Silver Rate in Haryana per Gram showed an upward movement in this month as the global economy was coming into motion slowly after a prolonged lockdown
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 68,200|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 66,500|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 67,400|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 66,600|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 63,200|
|Highest Price||₹ 68,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,200|
March 2021 has seen some massive devastation in the silver market of Haryana. The Silver Price Movement in Haryana for this month will give a better overview of the market condition.
- On 1st March, the silver price in Haryana opened with Rs.68,200 per kg and closed on 31st with Rs.63,200
- This month saw a steep reduction in the price of 1 kg silver which was calculated to be Rs.5000
- The highest marked price of silver on the 1st of the month was Rs.68,200 per kg
- This precious commodity marked the lowest price of Rs.63,200 per kg on the last day of the month
- March 2021 witnessed a very bad performance of the Silver Price in Haryana per Gram with a percentage change of -7.33%
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Haryana
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 73,000|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 69,800|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
Readers will find in this portion the 22 Carat Silver rate in Haryana along with the percentage change in the prices calculated throughout the month.
- In Haryana, the opening price of silver was Rs.73,000 per kg on 1st February and the closing rate on 28th was Rs.67,500 per kg
- The highest rate of this commodity was seen on the 1st of the month and it was of Rs.73,000 per kg
- February 2021 marked the lowest silver rate of Rs.67,300 per kg of the month
- A big percentage change of -7.53% was noticed in the Silver Rate in Haryana per gram
- The price of this expensive metal decreased gradually throughout the month and closed lower than the initial price
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Haryana
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,100|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 69,800|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,900|
This is the first month of 2021 and it brings along numerous investment opportunities for traders and investors in this state. Below are the details of the 22 Carat Silver Price in Haryana that should be studied thoroughly.
- The silver market opened with an initial rate of Rs.68,100 per kg and closed on 31st of the month with Rs.69,800 per kg.
- The highest price of this commodity was Rs.71,400 per kg which was recorded for January.
- 1 kg Silver attained the lowest price of Rs.63,900 of this month
- A small percentage change of 2.50% was recorded in January 2021 and this indicates appreciation.
- The Silver Price in Haryana fluctuated in a small amount in this month with minor ups and downs.
Silver Rate Movement in Haryana for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60200|
|8th Dec 2020||65500|
|15th Dec 2020||64150|
|22nd Dec 2020||67700|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
The entire silver study of Haryana for the month December is vigilantly curated in the subsequent context with attached table to best fit your understanding of the existing market spectrum orienting towards the white metal.
- Despite the heavy supply of silver, Haryana kicked off their winter month with a very decent price for silver, that being – Rs 602.
- The price chart swiftly gained peak right after the first week, ensuing in acquiring a price of Rs 655 just in the second week of December.
- Haryana marked their lowest price for the December as Rs 602, while their highest remained Rs 707.
- The entire growth percentage of the complete month can be brought down to a value of 13.62%.
- The entirety of December for Haryana can be concluded on a positive record. As the silver rate graciously walked hand in hand with bulky trade and investments despite the customary fluctuation.
Silver Rate Movement in Haryana for November 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62300|
|30th Nov 2020||59100|
There has been many reasons why investors and business choose to invest in silver rather than other metals of the similar dynasty. As compared with gold, silver is widely preferred because of the large market silver serves in.
While it’s well known silver is used in – jewellery , electric , also manufacturing of a certain of kind of polyester clothing. That has thus been increasing its demand and hence we present you with detailed information about this metal to help you with your investments.
- Silver prices in Haryana have been following the general trend for the month November. And thus the overall price change for this month came around to a value of 1.66%.
- Haryana started their month with a price value for silver being around Rs.60100
- While an initial spike was observed in the price after the first week, which further decreased and stopped after bringing silver to the least minimum value for the month.
- Silver has been lowest marked to a value of around Rs.59,100 for the given month.
- While around just after the first week silver reached its peak value and stood to a value of Rs.65,400.
Silver Rate Movement in Haryana for October 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Oct 2020||60700|
|8th Oct 2020||61000|
|15th Oct 2020||61000|
|22nd Oct 2020||63000|
|31st Oct 2020||61000|
Investors who wish to go in the route of technical analysis will find this section entirely worthy. This section has the historical Silver Rate in Haryana from the month of October. You can refer to the aspects that you are in search of and then you can invest according to their appropriate use.
- Insight from the month is 0.49%, which is the percentage change which was recorded for the month of October.
- Referring to the opening and the closing price, the first price of the month was Rs.60,700 and the last was Rs.61,000
- While taking the fluctuation of price onto account, the highest of the level noted was Rs.63,800
- The fluctuation took down the price of the metal to Rs.60,200 for the month off October.
- For the other price levels from the month of October, you can refer to the table, which has the detail from each week.
September 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|September – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Sep 2020||68700|
|8th Sep 2020||68000|
|15th Sep 2020||69500|
|22nd Sep 2020||60600|
|30th Sep 2020||61000|
We suggest you to take reference of the September month’s Silver Rate in Haryana data into concern and then make an investment call. All past data are necessary and when you study them all, you will be able to form a right perception of the price variations and make the right call of investment.
- We have included both table and also explanation of September prices, and we have chosen the metric Kg to shows the price changes.
- When you check out the table, you can see that the opening price was Rs.68,700 and the closing price of the metal was Rs.61,000
- The next feature is of the highest price point and it was Rs.69,500
- 57,000 was the lowest price point, as witnessed across the entire month.
- We have taken care of the commutation part, where you can check the percentage change in price for the month and it was recorded as -11.20%
August 2020, silver rate movement in Haryana
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Haryana seeks to invest in silver as much as in any other precious metal. Investors also keep track of the moving rates so that further analysis is facilitated to keep ones portfolio up to date. We have listed the statistics that are important to take note for August’s fluctuations.
- The price recorded on the first day of August is Rs. 65,100 per kg of silver.
- For the last day of August the recorded price is Rs. 66,600 per kg of silver.
- The peak price for the month was Rs. 76,510 per kg and the lowest price was Rs. 65,000 per kg.
- The silver prices were volatile for the month’s session.
- Overall, the silver rates did well and its percentage change was 18%.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
The statistics for the most recent month that is for the month of July is mentioned in the below section. To know about how the prices of silver has changed in the past months with the ongoing pandemic and what impact did the month of July bring thereon, refer the points below.
- Prices as on five different days in the month of July are available in the table.
- Silver rate in Haryana on 1st July was Rs.50,050 per gram and on 31st July was Rs.65,000 per gram.
- The peak rate was Rs.66,050 per gram and the lowest rate was Rs.48,500 per gram.
- Silver prices are increasing constantly.
- Performance is analysed and set at an approximate of 36% for silver rates in Haryana.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Haryana
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
This section focuses on the silver rate movement in Haryana. Look through the compilation in the table that gives numbers on silver prices for the month of June for the state of Haryana. Highlighted notes are mentioned below in order to understand the tabulated data better.
- The Opening and closing prices along with the highest and lowest prices are mentioned in the table.
- The opening price for the month is Rs.50,150 per gram and the closing price is Rs.48,550 per gram for the state of Haryana.
- Highest touched rate for the month is Rs.48,800 per gram and the lowest dip is Rs.47,100 per gram.
- The prices are seen to be declining during this month.
- The percentage change in performance for the month is 6.50%.
Silver Rate in Haryana – Trend in 2020
Here, the Silver Rate Trend in Haryana for 2020 shall be discussed and investors should pay attention as it will help them in making good investment decisions.
If the first three months of this year are analyzed, then it can be seen that a trend of depreciation was prevalent.
But the next two months show a drastic change in the opposite direction which relieved investors to a great extent.
Various factors affected the silver rate trend in this state and among them, the occurrence of a pandemic can be called the pivotal one.
However, Today Silver Rate in Haryana is improving as the stock market is recovering from the worst conditions it was facing earlier.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Haryana – Trend in 2019
The rate of silver changes every day and in a year a huge amount of transition can be seen in the price of this precious metal. Thus, the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Haryana is much different from the present year.
In 2019, the rates fluctuated heavily and the economic conditions of the whole world affected them. Traders got numerous good investment opportunities and they used them fruitfully.
If the Historical Silver rate in Haryana is taken into account today, it can be seen that the prices were lower than today. The growing tension between India and China and the increase in global inflation are making the silver rates rise higher.
What makes Silver Rates in Haryana to increase or decrease?
A wide spectrum of reasons is responsible for the increase or decrease in the Silver Rate in Haryana as on today.
Firstly, the rates are increasing steadily as the inflation in the global economy is going high with time. Secondly, if the valuation of the INR becomes lower concerning the USD then also it impacts the silver rates in this state.
Taxes and import duties play a major role in determining the Silver rate in Haryana today per gram. The more the taxes and import duties the more is the price of this expensive commodity.
Another factor is the demand in the local market of this state, that changes the silver rates every day.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Haryana?
Silver is a commodity that needs to be measured accurately before buying and selling as it is highly-priced. Different measuring units are used for weighing this valuable metal and they are similar to those used in case of gold.
Silver in Haryana is weighed in properly calibrated measuring tools and then the latest rates are applied according to the mass calculated.
The two most common measuring units used in Haryana are grams and troy weight. Other than these, kilograms, troy ounce, million ounces, Masha, tolas, etc. are also used by traders here.
The relationships between these measuring units are mentioned below for readers’ reference:
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kilograms
- 1 Kilogram = 1000 grams
- 31.1035 grams = 1 Troy ounce
- 1 million ounces = 28349.52 kilograms
- 1 Masha = 0.972 gram
- 12 Masha = 1 Tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Haryana?
Various types of taxes were levied on silver by the state government and central government before GST was brought into action. Today, a 3% Tax on Silver Rate in Haryana is imposed which is collected on the total value of the metal purchased.
Customers also have to bear a small amount of GST on the making charge of the silver product they have bought from a jewelry store.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Haryana?
Silver products are made up of an alloy of silver in which the purity of this precious metal is calculated in percentage.
This alloy contains 94.7% of pure silver and the remaining 5.21% is constituted by other metals that impart strength to the product.
Jewelers should charge the Pure Silver Rate in Haryana from customers and the latter can use a piece of a magnet for detecting the purity of the metal.
They will have to bring the magnet close to the silver product and if it gets attracted then the silver used is impure.
Silver Rate in Haryana – Conclusion
Readers can get comprehensive knowledge of all the important facts about the Silver Rate in Haryana from this article.
They can learn about the rate of silver for the past 15 days that will help them in understanding the present condition of the local market.
The rates for the past six months along with the percentage changes are also mentioned accurately here. Today Silver Rate in Haryana plays an important role for all traders and investors residing in this state.
They make their investment decisions as per these rates and that affect the local silver market of Haryana. Investors who are new in the business should follow this article thoroughly as they will benefit a lot from it.
Haryana Silver Rates FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Haryana?
Answer – The article will help you find out a particular day’s silver rate in Haryana. We have provided numbers on the Silver Price in Haryana on the current day, the day before and have also made a relative comparison between them. There is a link to check the current day’s silver rate provided in the article.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Haryana?
Answer – You can find the silver rate in Haryana in this article. The article includes the silver rate in Haryana on a current day, in the last 15 days, in the past 6 months and in the current and past year. We also detail the trends that can be observed from the prices and the factors that cause the same.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Haryana?
Answer – Yes, the prices provided in the article are the latest live prices in Haryana. We regularly update the information to make sure that our customers have access to only the most correct, verified and latest data. There are links in the article to help you find the current silver price.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, you can find last month’s silver price in this article. This article includes the silver prices of the last 6 months in a tabulated format that includes for each month, the silver price at the beginning of each week, the highest price, the lowest price and the percentage change.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Haryana update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rate in Haryana is updated. Since the silver price in Haryana undergoes changes frequently, it is important to keep the data up to date. We maintain our records to make sure that the customers have access to only the latest data relating to the silver prices in Haryana.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – The article provides the last 6 months’ silver rates, the rates in 2019 and 2020 and the rates at other time periods too. Customers can look through the article for the rates at different times and compare them. We also provide links for the silver prices at various places in the article.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you will find a silver rate forecast in this article. Based on the technical analysis of past data and trends of silver prices, we predict the future silver rates. This is to a fair extent, a reliable prediction and allows our customers to plan their future investment strategies and plan ahead.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Haryana?
Answer – The two most common measuring units used in Haryana are grams and troy weight. Kilograms, troy ounce, million ounces, Masha, tolas, etc. are also used.
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kilograms
- 1 Kilogram = 1000 grams
- 1035 grams = 1 Troy ounce
- 1 million ounces = 28349.52 kilograms
- 1 Masha = 0.972 gram
- 12 Masha = 1 Tola
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Haryana?
Answer – Silver products are made of an alloy containing 94.7% of pure silver. You can use a piece of a magnet for detecting the purity of the metal. Bring the magnet close to the silver product and if it gets attracted. If it does, then the silver used is impure.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Haryana?
Answer – Today, a 3% Tax on Silver Rate in Haryana is imposed which is collected on the total value of the metal purchased. Customers also have to bear a small amount of GST on the making charge of the silver product they have bought from a jewelry store.