Silver Rate in Ahmedabad Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Ahmedabad
If you wish to pick up on the leads about Silver Rate in Ahmedabad, this article will do you justice. Included in this article is Silver Rate in Ahmedabad Today, yesterday and along various other timelines.
You may take a sneak peek into this article every time you wish to check the Silver Rate in Ahmedabad Live.
Not only the statistics, but this article also caters for the other information related with this metal. It will thoroughly educate you on the metal and also provide the needful data you need for investment.
Silver Rate in Ahmedabad – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Ahmedabad Today
Before we go deep into the discussion of the metal, you can take a quick view into the stats of 22 Carat Silver Rate in Ahmedabad.
Included is the Silver Price in Ahmedabad Today and also yesterday, for your convenience. According to the present price levels, you can choose to invest in the metal, accordingly.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Admedabad Today
Silver Price in Ahmedabad for Last 15 Days
Here we are with the data of the Silver Price in Ahmedabad from last 15days. Accordingly to the flow of price levels, you can see how the metal has been performing from the past few days.
This will let you predict the future rise or fall in the price levels through it can never be assured.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Ahmedabad – Past 12 Months Price
Investors willing to make a profit from the metal, on account of strategy-driven study can check the below-mentioned data of 12 months Silver Rate in Ahmedabad.
June 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Ahmedabad
|Silver Rate in June 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||72600|
|8th June 2021||71700|
|15th June 2021||71500|
|22nd June 2021||67800|
|30th June 2021||67600|
Keep yourself accounted with the Silver Rate in Ahmedabad from the latest month of our study. The June month’s data is provided in the table and you can see how the month’s trends have been for the metal.
- You will encounter the price units of the month in terms of Kg. Kg unit is used to express the opening, closing and also the highest and lowest price level.
- The notable price level of the month has been provided in the table. The opening price as you can see is Rs.72600 and closing price on the other hand is Rs.67600.
- Highest recorded price of the month is Rs.72600
- Whereas, the lowest price records as entered by the metal was Rs.67600
- Discovered price change on the other hand was -6.89%, as expressed in terms of percentage.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Ahmedabad
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||67500|
|8th May 2021||71500|
|15th May 2021||71000|
|22nd May 2021||71100|
|31st May 2021||72000|
We got to you with the first month’s information on Silver Rates in Ahmedabad, i.e. May 2021. The table says it all precisely, and in case you have any issues deciphering the Silver Rate in Ahmedabad per Gram, refer to the following pointers.
- Expression of kg is used in the table, to describe the major shift in the price of the metal and also the opening and closing price of the month.
- Here is how the month’s opening price has been – Rs.67500.
- Next is the closing price, and it was showcased as Rs.72000.
- If you have the Percentage change of the month in concern, it was 6.67%.
- You can see the highest price of the month was Rs.74000. This rate was recorded on the first day of the month, i.e. 1st While, the level up to while the price fell was Rs.67500
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Ahmedabad
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 63,600|
|8th April,2021||₹ 66,660|
|15th April,2021||₹ 67,800|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 70,300|
|30th April,2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 70,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,600|
The next month of our article is April, and the above table mentions all the obvious statistics about the Silver Rate Movement in Ahmedabad. Get a clear picture of the Silver Rate in Ahmedabad per Gram through the pointers that follow below.
- Price in terms of kg is expressed in the table and you can see the month’s major shift expressed in kg weight.
- So, the percentage change you may have anticipated on account of the price fluctuation is precisely 6.13%
- The month started with the rate of Rs.63,600, and it moved upwards to hit the price of Rs.67,500 on the last day.
- Greatest level of performance by the metal was Rs.70,300 for the month.
- Therefore, here is also the mention of the metal’s lowest performance which was Rs.63,600
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Ahmedabad
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 68,200|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 66,500|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 67,400|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 66,600|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 63,200|
|Highest Price||₹ 68,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,200|
We are on with the 6 months study of Silver Price Movement in Ahmedabad, where next month is March 2021. Here the Silver Price in Ahmedabad per Gram experienced a pretty high shift as seen in the table.
- All the figures mentioned in the table are as well expressed in kg weight as it was for the above months.
- Mentioning the lowest performance of the metal for the month, it was Rs.63,200.
- The sudden rise in price level for the month led the metal to Rs.68,200 at the maximum, which shows the reason for high percentage change.
- Percentage change you have been looking at was -7.33% which is the highest we have witnessed in a study.
- Price recorded on 1st week of the month was Rs.68,200, with the metal winding up at Rs.63,200 at the last day of the month.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Ahmedabad
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 73,000|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 69,800|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
Here is the next set of 22 Carat Silver Rate in Ahmedabad we will discuss about. It is basically illustrated in the form of kg, which can be used to evaluate the Silver Rate in Ahmedabad per gram for your convenience.
- Just like the other table from before, we have the necessary opening, closing, highest, lowest and also the change in the price.
- 73,000 was recorded on 1st of the month, i.e. it was the opening price, whereas the closing price was Rs.67,500, as recorded on the last day of the month.
- Well, the likely change in price level which took place throughout the month was evaluated as -7.53%.
- Next, we have the highest level this metal touched for the month and it was Rs.73,000.
- 67,300 is the lowest price of the month, taking into account all the rates of the month, on a per day basis.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Ahmedabad
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,100|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 69,800|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,900|
Last second month of our discussion is January, where the table has all the insights into the 22 Carat Silver Price in Ahmedabad for the month.
Take notes of all the major changes in Silver Price in Ahmedabad through the table and pointers below.
- You have to check the price levels of the month through the table, which expresses the same in KG weight.
- You will not see a major or rather steep change in price levels as we commuted the percentage change which was only 2.50%.
- Silver’s recorded opening price of the month was Rs.68,100, while the price which was carried onto next month was Rs.69,800.
- Best price level of the metal for the month, i.e. the highest rate was Rs.71,400. However, the month did not end up with this high rate.
- Well, the lowest of the month when the metal experienced the month’s on Rs.63,900.
Silver Rate Movement in Ahmedabad for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60200|
|8th Dec 2020||65500|
|15th Dec 2020||64150|
|22nd Dec 2020||67700|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
To assist our consumers at distress, to make them believe in the authority of truth and fairness of it all and to levitate them in bringing out the best in their expense while dealing with silver rates has been our all time lookout.
- We yearn to receive appreciation and there’s nothing we wouldn’t do to garner praise and satisfaction through them.
- Having talked about it, we believe, in order to make the search easy, there should be a section with specificities about the alteration in value.
- Hence, a solid section of values have been displayed on the website so our clients could pretty conveniently surf through the sections and find what they need.
- This would take very little time and absolutely no effort whatsoever.
- Having made that clear, the table contains the esteem price rise marked at Rs.707, a gentle lowness recorded at a price of Rs.602 and the total change in percentage value noted at a rate of 13.62%.
Silver Rate Movement in Ahmedabad for November 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62300|
|30th Nov 2020||59100|
The following table carries the entire data graph of silver rate around the month November. While, silver has been one of the most important metals, its market value thus effect business and households. Considering that, we are providing you with the most liquefied information about the same.
- While before starting with the information chart of silver, it can be easily conveyed that the change that was commuted in silver price could be summed as a decrease of 1.66%
- Ahmedabad’s silver rate for the month November started with a Rs.60,100.
- The silver rates went astoundingly high while on the first week itself and recorded to be around Rs.65,400.
- While November proved to be a month of lease for Ahmedabad by bringing down the price decently low around the month end. Silver stood a price of Rs.59,100 as the lowest price for November.
- While it can be easily noticed that the change in shift was not steady, yet constant. Keeping a track on the lower and higher perk of the silver rate could actually benefit business on a great scale.
Silver Rate Movement in India for Ahmedabad 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Oct 2020||60700|
|8th Oct 2020||61000|
|15th Oct 2020||61000|
|22nd Oct 2020||63000|
|31st Oct 2020||61000|
Investment which is backed with facts and figures is more inclined towards a successful venture. Hence, we have the plans providing to you, all the Silver Rate in Ahmedabad, and this particular section caters for the rate of the month of October in general.
- Speaking of the change in the price of the metal, the month’s stats show 0.49% change.
- On the other note, the first recorded price of the metal was Rs.60,700 and the last recorded was Rs.61,000
- All across the month, the price of the metal rose up to the threshold of Rs.63,800
- As for the fall in price, i.e. the lowest threshold of the month, it was Rs.60,200
- Take the reference of the entire month from the table above, which also contains the perk week rates.
September 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Admedabad
|September – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Sep 2020||68700|
|8th Sep 2020||68000|
|15th Sep 2020||69500|
|22nd Sep 2020||60600|
|30th Sep 2020||61000|
Calling out for the month of September, we have everything you need in relations with the Silver Rate in Ahmedabad. The explanation is brief and so is the information provided, as we chose to present the same to you via the most feasible manner – table.
- The data, as you can see is provided in the form of kg, which is the first preference of any traders or an end consumer.
- With respect to the data from the month, it was noticed that Rs.68,700 was the first recorded price of the month and Rs.61,000 was the last recorded price.
- 69,500 was the highest price, or the greatest of spike for the month.
- On the contrary side, the lowest price of the month was recorded as Rs.57,000
- -11.20% was the commuted change in price for the month and it shows that the price was of lower end, i.e. the price of the metal fell.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Admedabad
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
You need appropriate details of the Silver Rate in Admedabad, if you want to strategies and then invest. This is often a safe bet you can take, wherein you will invest your money, only after briefly studying the price changes. This will help you make a learned decision, which is on account of several parameters.
- To help you with your investment, we have provided all the details in the weight kg.
- Here is featuring the first and the last price of the month respectively, which was Rs.65,110 and Rs.66,600.
- You must also lay your eyes on the highest price level of the metal for the month – Rs.76,510
- Here is the data regarding the lowest price record of the month – Rs.65,000
- As for the change in the price across the month, it was 18% as commuted by us.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Ahmedabad
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
Learn about the Silver Rate in Admedabad flow of the metal silver for the entire month of July, and learn how the prices change. This will play a very significant role in determining your investment strategies, and profit earning likewise.
- You can check the opening and closing, highest and lowest, percentage change, and the price at the beginning of each week of the month.
- While you check the entire table, we want you to focus on the opening and the closing price, which were Rs.50,050 and Rs.65,000 respectively.
- We would also like to draw your attention to the highest price of the month, which was Rs.66,050.
- On the other end, the lowest price of the metal stood at the record of Rs.48,500.
- This brings us to the percentage change as commuted by us. The change was of 36%, which is quite a lot of change witnessed.
Silver Rate in Ahmedabad – Trend in 2020
Demand for the metal is the major reason or the factor which sets up the Silver Rate Trend in Ahmedabad, at least for a year.
2020 was the best example as you can see that the metal is highly demanded in this year where economies are slowing down and investors are looking for safe investment mediums, like metals.
There also exist the trade issues with the neighbouring countries, which is the reason for the rising Today Silver Rate in Ahmedabad.
Also, the shift in dollar value on account of the pandemic, is why you can witnessed the price of the metal is somewhat changing.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Ahmedabad – Trend in 2019
Let us now check out the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Ahmedabad, which was both high and low, as any other normal year is supposed to be.
The Historical Silver Rate in Ahmedabad for the year was not constant, and they went up the lane and simultaneously down the lane for the next instance.
Major events which motivated the rather rise or fall of the prices for the year were demand, brexit deal, stock market rates, Dollar value change, and other events capable of turning the metal’s price level.
What makes Silver Rates in Ahmedabad to increase or decrease?
Starting with the basic items which cause a likely impact on the Silver Rate in Ahmedabad as on today are change in value a Dollar holds, government regulations, RBI policies, contract commercial change in demand and supply of silver, import and export duty, crude oil prices, etc.
Discussing about the demand and supply, it is crucial that you know industries have a great role to play in determination of Silver Rate in Ahmedabad today per gram.
It is because they are the greatest consumers of this metal and amount of metal they buy hampers the price level, rather directly.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Ahmedabad?
The measures units of Silver in Ahmedabad almost the same as they are for the most demanded metal – gold.
So, accordingly, you will find the weight expressions of troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc.
However, the most frequently used measuring units are troy weight and grams. Here are some of the values you need to know about, to ensure easy trade.
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Ahmedabad?
You are obligated to pay 2 prices on the silver commodity purchase you make. This is given, after the introduction of Goods and Service Tax, in the year 2017.
The government imposed Tax on Silver Rate in Ahmedabad is 3% on the product, and you shall be entitled to it.
Rest assured, if you purchase ornaments, you will be charged with a making charge from your trader. It varies from traders to trader and can be in fixed amount of percentage of metal value.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Madurai||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Ahmedabad?
The defined purity level of the metal is 94.79% of silver proportion and 5.21% of other metals. When this level is reached you can consider the product pure.
The Pure Silver Rate in Ahmedabad then levies accordingly. Now, you can use a magnet to check for the purity or perform a stink test.
If a magnet sticks to the product, it is impure, and also, pure silver have no such stink.
Silver Rate in Ahmedabad – Conclusion
Well now as it is time to wind up the article, let us look back at the essential aspects of Silver Rate in Ahmedabad.
We keep the Today Silver Rate in Ahmedabad updated and so, you can make your call of investment for the day, based on it. Apart from that, you can now figure out the main mechanism of taking hold of the metal.
Reason for the sharp shift is prices were mentioned in the article, and other major things such as the ways to figure out the purity of the metal, tax implied and also the measuring units of the metal.
Silver Rate in Ahmedabad FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Silver Rate in Ahmedabad?
Answer – The updates of the silver rates in Ahmedabad are provided in the article itself. The prices are given as per measurement which makes it feasible for you to calculate. Also we provide you with the comparison with the last days silver prices to give you a better understanding.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Ahmedabad?
Answer – The silver rate of Ahmedabad is provided in the article. The rates are provided according to different timelines like one week, 15 days, 30 days and yearly. This format is designed to help you get a better view of your query.
Ques – Is this Live Silver Price in Ahmedabad?
Answer – Yes, the silver prices provided in the article are current. At the very beginning of the article the heading states today’s silver prices. The prices are updated every day for the customers to access to it easily. Also, given the format is extremely simple as the facts and figures are in a tabular format.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – The tables in the article are designed in a way to provide the feasibility of the silver prices across various time frames to the customer. All you need to do is do a thorough check in the article and you will get the price of last month’s silver rates.
Ques – Where can I compare Ahmedabad silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – The rate of silver is provided efficiently to our customers for their ease and convenience as the utmost. Therefore you find the entire data in the tabular form. Therefore to compare the rate of silver from months and a year you have to just look through the facts and figures provided in our article. You will get all the information without any problem.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Ahmedabad update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rates of Ahmedabad are updated. We keep in mind the ease of the customers and therefore make sure to update the data every day. For us the customers’ feasibility and convenience is utmost and thereby every day we provide you with the latest data. This way you can make your call for the investment.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you can find the silverrates. Our data is designed across various time frames that make it easy for the customers to make their technical analysis. With the entire historical data one can easily device their strategies.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Ahmedabad?
Answer – faTroy ounce is used by Silver as the basic measuring unit. The unit for measuring silver is therefore, identical to that of gold. Grams and the weight of Troy are the correct way to measure silver. But kilogrammes, million ounces, troy ounces, tonnes, tonnes, metric tonnes and Tola are the other units.
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Ahmedabad ?
Answer – In Ahmedabad the pure silver rate is elaborated in percentage terms, meaning 94.79 percent genuine silver and a mixture of around 5.21 percent. You may use the magnet on the coin to verify whether the coin clings to the purity of silver or not. The coin’s sound as they cling against each other will also give you an idea of the silver.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Ahmedabad?
Answer – The GST levied in Ahmedabad on Silver is 3 percent. 1.5% of the 3% of the charges for goods and services are levied on metals such as gold, platinum or silver. Without any more crafting, the remaining 1.5 percent is imposed over the base metal cover of silver. A significant thing to bear in mind, however is that the consumer holds the GST that is imposed on silver.