Talking about what impacts silver, you should know that many factors influence the rate of silver. Different geographical parameters firstly affect Silver Rate in Mangalore.
You need to be aware of the fluctuation of the Silver Rate in Mangalore today, so that the investors can make informed purchase.
We have provided insight on the Silver Rate in Mangalore live from different timelines. Our readers will come across the vital components that influence the silver rate in Mangalore.
Keep up with the price trends of the 15 days and of the last 6 months along with other silver related information.
Silver Rate in Mangalore – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Mangalore Today
This section enlightens you on the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Mangalore and is updated on a regular basis for your convenience. You can keep up with the regular changes in the 22-carat silver rate in Mangalore with the help of this section only.
You will also come across the percentage change in the Silver Price in Mangalore Today, and performance from today and yesterday’s prices as well.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Mangalore Today
Silver Price in Mangaluru for Last 15 Days
In order to help the investors make the right investment strategy, we have narrowed up the information in this table.
We have incorporated the Silver Price in Mangaluru for the last 15 days from today. Use the numeric as you need and discover the right price that you want to go for.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Mangalore – Past 6 Months Price
In order to know a bit more about the Silver Rate in Mangalore, we have prepared the tabular data supported with proper statements for the last 6 months.
This is so done to help the investors invest in the right domain.
August 2020, silver rate movement in Mangalore
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Mangalore demands silver in the form of investment as well as in the form of ornaments that can further be liquefied in the future. The silver investment in Mangalore comes from its residents who wish to hold silver in their portfolio. The fluctuations of silver in the month of August is given below.
- The important numbers for silver rate fluctuation is given in the table.
- The opening price for silver was Rs. 65,110 per gram for the month of August.
- Closing price was Rs. 66,600 per gram for silver.
- The table also has the highest and lowest price for the month.
- Net performance analysis is 18%. This signifies the movement of silver prices for the month of August in Mangalore.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
While buying a metal, the first thought that crosses one’s mind is the price at which the metal should be brought. And for knowing the right price, keeping a constant check on the changes in prices in the past is an important factor to take decision.
- Weekly change in prices are mentioned in the table.
- The price of silver in Mangalore as on 1st July is Rs.50,050 for a gram of silver, followed by Rs.530.00 per gram on 15th July and Rs.65,000 per gram on 31st
- The highest price of the month is set at Rs.660 per gram.
- The lowest dip is at Rs.48,500 per gram.
- Percentage change in price is 36% for silver rate in Mangalore.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per KG|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per KG|
Here is how the month of June has been for the metal silver. All the related information about the Silver Rate in Mangalore for the month has been provided in the table, for your convenience.
- We have drawn out the price of the metal in terms of Kg which is the most widely used weight for any kind of transaction.
- First notice from the table is the opening price, which stood at Rs.50,150, whereas the closing price was Rs.48,550.
- Highest recorded price level for the month was Rs.50,160
- Lowest price on the other hand was stable at Rs.47,100
- The commuted percentage change was commuted at 6.50%
May 2020, Silver Rates in Mangaluru
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
We have prepared a month-wise estimation of the Silver Rates in Mangaluru and described it in detail in the above table. You can also take the notes of the Silver Rate in Mangalore per Gram from the above table.
- You will see the price of the silver both in the first and last days of the month.
- The opening price for the month based on per kg was recorded as 41,000 while the closing price of the month is Rs.50,110.
- The month’s recorded high price was 50,110/- per Kg on 31st May2020.
- Similarly, the recorded less price for the month was 41,000/- per Kg on 1st May2020.
- Thus, the price took a huge jump at the end of the month with the change in price percentage which is 22.22%.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Check out the Silver Rate Movement in Mangalore for the month of April. Also, verify the Silver Rate in Mangalore per Gram, alongside the rate of fluctuation as well.
- The table shows the silver rate for the first and last days of the month of April.
- The opening price for the month was recorded as 39,940 while the closing price for the was Rs.42,520.
- Percentage change in the price was recorded at 6.46%.
- The highest price recorded was 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020.
- The lowest recorded price was Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Go through the table and understand the points by taking a closer look at the Silver Price Movement in Mangalore for the month of March. For your convenience, you can check out the Silver Price in Mangalore per Gram
- You will find the statistics for the two days of the month that is the first and last day.
- The percentage change in silver for this month was observed as -18.60% which was indeed huge.
- The opening price for the month was Rs.48,500 and the closing price for the same was Rs.39,480.
- Highest price recorded was 51,080, as of 7thMarch.
- The lowest recorded price was 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March 2020.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Mangalore
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
For the next month’s study, we have compiled February data to find out the movement of the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Mangalore. On top of that, you will also see the fluctuation in the silver Rate in Mangalore per gram including the opening and closing price.
- Take a sneak peek into the opening and closing price of the silver as talked about in the table.
- The change in the silver rate is observed throughout the month and you will see the huge difference which counts to -2.02%.
- Opening price of the silver was 49,500 while the closing price for the silver was Rs.48,500.
- The highest recorded price was Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February2020.
- The lowest recorded price Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February 2020.
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Mangaluru
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
In this table, we will discuss the analysis of the 22 Carat Silver Price in Mangaluru for the month of January. Also, we have highlighted the opening and closing Silver Price in Mangalore.
- Take a close look at the opening and closing price of the silver for the month of January.
- The change in percentage for the price was recorded as -0.71%.
- Price of the silver started with the price 49,350 on 1st January while the closing price was Rs.49,000 on the 23rd of January.
- The highest rate of silver was 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January2020.
- The lowest recorded rate was Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th.
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Mangalore
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
We will brief you on the price insight pertaining to the 24 Carat Silver Rate in Mangalore. The Silver Rate in Mangalore fluctuated all throughout the month. Take a look at the table to get the idea of the figures.
- From the table, you can check out the closing and opening price of the silver for the last month 2019.
- The opening rate for the month was recorded as Rs.46,650 on 1st December while the closing price for the month was Rs.49,350.
- The highest recorded price was Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December 2019.
- Lowest recorded price was Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December 2019.
- The percentage change in the price is 5.79%, which is not much.
Silver Rate in Mangalore – Trend in 2020
This year 2020 has actually offered lots of uncertainties. Investors are constantly looking for a safe domain, so that they can invest without any inhibition.
Silver Rate Trend in Mangalore Today is certainly on the rise as the economy is showing a downfall. It is all because of the business tension between India and China.
Silver Rate in Mangalore is increasing because of the rising demand and also due to the rise in the US dollar value as well.
Therefore, investors are supporting the idea that it is good to invest in silver and gold as both the metals move in the same direction.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Mangaluru – Trend in 2019
The city has witnessed constant demand for the metal silver, which in return raises the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Mangalore. Definitely, the price is unstable. It was because the movement of the price was both high and below the ceiling as well.
Historical Silver Rate in Mangaluru shows that the price of silver was less than what it is right now. Fluctuation in the dollar value was noticed followed by drift in the demand all throughout the year.
In addition to that, the stock market is another reason along with other factors that are responsible for the variation in the price.
What makes Silver Rates in Mangalore to increase or decrease?
Primary factors that influence Silver Rate in Mangalore as on today or in the past are demand and supply.
On the other hand, there are some of the other factors, which lead to the variation in the Silver Rate in Mangalore today per gram.
Silver is used in the industry, on the highest proportion, and the drift in the demand curbs the price level.
Other notable factors impacting the silver price rate are diminishing and rush in the dollar value, governmental policies, Regulations of the RBI, demand of the silver, and import duty.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Mangalore?
Silver in Mangalore is measured in a similar way as that of gold. Accurately mentioning units of measurement for silver is the troy weight as well as the grams.
Other metrics that might be available for measuring are the troy ounces, million ounces, kilograms, grams, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas, etc.
Let us understand the metrics from the following:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 Masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Mangalore?
There were different rates imposed previously and this was much before the introduction of the goods and services tax.
As the GST has been imposed throughout the country, the Tax on Silver Rate in Mangalore is decided to be 3%.
This tax is imposed on the buyer and they have to pay the compulsory percentage on the value of the item purchased.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Mangaluru?
Pure Silver Rate in Mangaluru is expressed in terms of the percentage. Here 94.79% of pure silver is present in the alloy which follows a mixture of 5.21 percent of other metals.
Now, people should verify these criteria while questing for the purity of the silver. You can use a magnet to check for the purity level of the metal.
Take a look, and if the magnet sticks to the silver then it is impure and if it does not then it is pure. You can also apply the stink test procedure as well which also states the purity of the metal.
Silver Rate in Mangalore – Conclusion
To wind up the article, we would like to state that the current situation indicates that the Silver Rate in Mangalore would continue to rise, provided the production of the metal is slowed in comparison to the rise in residential and industrial demand.
We have enclosed the price for Today Silver Rate in Mangalore. We have mentioned the price for the present; we also attached the price statistics for the last 6 months and also per day data from the last 15 days.
We have included all the major information in the article. Such information will help you make an informed decision pertaining to the purchase.