Silver is driven by a lot of factors which are channeled from different geographical scenarios, both inter and intra. On account of fluctuation, one needs to stay aware of the Silver Rate in Bangalore to make a well informed purchase.
We have the insights into Silver Rate in Bangalore Today, and from various other timelines, in this article.
Our readers will find all the major constituents that have an impact on the Silver Rate in Bangalore Live. Keep up with the price trends of 15 days and also past 6 months via this article, alongside other silver related stuffs.
Silver Rate in Bangalore – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Bengaluru Today
This section on Silver Price in Bengaluru Today is exclusive categorized and updated regularly for your convenience.
You can keep up with the regular changes in 22 Carat Silver Rate in Bangalore through this section. You will also come across the change% and performance from yesterday and today’s prices.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Bangalore Today
Silver Price in Bangalore for Last 15 Days
Narrowing up the hassle to incorporate an investment strategy for stock market investment, or for metal purchase, we have the Silver Price in Bangalore data of last 15 days from today.
Use the figure as per your need and discover the right price you wish to pitch for.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Bangalore – Past 6 Months Price
Digging up a bit more into the Silver Rate in Bangalore would form pathway for fruitful investment. Here, is the data from past 6 months.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
We have taken your concern into account and provide to you the analysis of Silver Rate in Bangalore for the month of August. Check out each and every number provided to you, which contribute to you research and study of silver investment in a way or another.
- So, as the information goes out, the table shows the details such as opening price, closing price, alongside the highest and the lowest price point.
- To give you a wide perspective, the opening price of the metal was Rs.65,110, whereas the closing price of the metal was Rs.66,600.
- Giving you a brief information on the highest price record of the metal it was Rs.76,510.
- Well we also have the details information on the lowest price recorded Rs.65,000
- Taking into account the overall change as experienced by the metal, it was 18%
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
We have the necessary insights regarding Silver Rate in Bangalore for you to take into account so you can attempt a fruitful investment regime. Knowledge about the market will lead you to a better decision making process.
- Check the opening price of the month, and how much of the difference was noticed until the closing price.
- Silver’s first record was at Rs.50,050, which further changed to Rs.65,000 at the end of the month, i.e. the last record for the month.
- The rise in price level of the metal was massive, where the highest reached price was Rs.66,050
- The contrary lowest recorded price for the month of July was Rs.48,500
- Taking the highest and the lowest price records into account, the percentage change was commuted at 36%
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100|
Read about the Silver Rate in Bangalore for the month of June in the above provided table. In case, you cannot understand any of the data, you can take help from the following pointers provided for your consideration and ease of understanding.
- The major data from the month is extracted and provided to you in the table above, in Kg terms. High, low, opening and closing data is well defined in the table as you can see.
- First price level you need to consider is the opening price, which was Rs.50,150. The closing on the other end was however lower than the opening price and stood at Rs.48,550
- Silver reached the highest point of Rs.50,160 for the month, as we can see in the table.
- Lowest price on the contrary end was however witnessed at Rs.47,100
- So, finally, we commuted the percentage change of the month, and it was evaluated at 6.50%
May 2020, Silver Rates in Bangalore
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
A month wise brief evaluation regarding the Silver Rates in Bangalore comprises of this article. You can take notes of the Silver Rate in Bangalore per Gram as per the KG rates provided in this section.
- You will discover the first and he last day’s price of the month in the table.
- Opening price for the month, on per KG basis was recorded as Rs.41,000, while the closing price was Rs.50,110.
- The month’s recorded high price was Rs.50,110, which was recorded at the last day of the month.
- Simultaneously, the lowest price level was Rs.41,000, the opening price of the month.
- So, we can say, there has been a high recorded jump for the month, and the percentage change was 22.22%
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Bengaluru
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Check out the Silver Rate in Bangalore per Gram, as streamlined in the second month of our study. Monitor the Silver Rate Movement in Bengaluru, for the entire month and discover the changes, as in the rate of fluctuation.
- We have included the opening and thee closing price of the month for your convenience.
- The price at while the metal started trading for the month was Rs.39,940.
- The contrary closing price for the month was Rs.42,520, expressed in KG terms.
- So, the highest price level for the month was Rs.42,700, whereas the lowest point of the month was Rs.39,940 recorded on 20th
- According to the high and low pointers, we can say the price was on an upper move and then it went down eventually to the end of the month. So, the performance level stands at -6.04%
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Go through the table and the points mentioned for a closer look into the Silver Price Movement in Bangalore for the month of March. This year contains the price Per KG for your convenience.
- You will find the statistics of two days of the month, i.e. the first and the last day.
- The percentage change in Silver Price in Bangalore per Gram stands at 17.66%, which indicates a high degree of jump in silver price across the entire month.
- Pinpointing the numbers, the opening price has been Rs.48,500, where the closing price of the month was Rs.39,480.
- Highest recorded price was Rs.51,080, as on 7th
- The contrary, lowest rate was Rs.39,480, as on 31st
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Bangalore
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
For the next month’s study, we have February, and the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Bangalore from the same month. The rates, percentage changes, highest and lowest rates from the month are provided in the table.
- Take a sneak peek into the opening and the closing price of silver, as provided in the table.
- As for the change in Silver Rate in Bangalore per gram throughout the month, the table shows the performance as 1.94%. So, a small amount of fluctuation was noted for this month.
- Talking about the number in precise, the opening price of the month was Rs.49,500, and ended up with Rs.48,500.
- Accordingly, the highest price level of the month was Rs.51,500 for the metal.
- On the other hand, the lowest price level for the month was Rs.48,500.
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Bangalore
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
The next month study we will indulge in is January 2020. So, as per the table, you will find the 22 Carat Silver Price in Bangalore opening price of the month, which is also the opening price of the year.
- Closely monitor the change of the month, according to the Silver Price in Bangalore statistics from first day and the last day of the month.
- Draw out the performance level of the month, which has been 0.69% reportedly, i.e. a tiny change in the price level.
- The price of the metal for the month started with Rs.49,350.
- Closing rate of the month however, was Rs.49,000.
- As a result, the highest and the lowest of points of the month are Rs.48,900 and Rs.51,000.
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Bengaluru
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
Here is the last month of our study, December. We have the brief insights from the month, to help you understand how the 24 Carat Silver Rate in Bengaluru fluctuated across the entire month.
- As per the table, you can check the opening and the closing Silver Rate in Bangalore for the last month of the year 2019.
- Noting down the opening price of the month, it was Rs.46,650.
- The rate of which the silver price for the month closed was, Rs.49,350.
- Accordingly, the performance level has been commuted as -5.47%.
- The change in price was existent, as the lowest recorded level was Rs.46,650, whereas the highest recorded price was Rs.49,350.
Silver Rate in Bangalore – Trend in 2020
On account of all the uncertainties this year has brought forward, investors are looking out for a rather safe hub they can cling on to.
Silver Rate Trend in Bangalore for this year is on rise, as the economy is slowing down, and trade tensions with our neighbours is a thing.
Investing in reliable assets runs in the thoughts of every investor, which generally are gold and silver, both of which basically move in the same directly.
Today Silver Rate in Bangalore is rising, which is because of the rising demand and also the impact of dollar value.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Bengaluru – Trend in 2019
The city has high simultaneously demand for the metal, which in turn led to the rise of price of the metals for the entire year.
The Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Bengaluru was however not stabilized as, the price movement was both high and also below the base threshold.
Historical Silver Rate in Bangalore shows, price of the metal was lower than what it is right now. Signs of Dollar value fluctuation was noticed, shift in demand all across the year, brexit deal, stock market were some of the other factors which led to the constant fluctuation in the price levels.
What makes Silver Rates in Bangalore to increase or decrease?
Prime factors which affect the Silver Rate in Bangalore as on today, or the past is demand and supply. On the other hand, there sure are some other factors which result into fluctuation of Silver Rate in Bangalore today per gram.
Silver is put to use in the industrial sector, on the highest proportion, and any shift in such a demand impairs the price level.
Some of the other factors which lead on to the diminishing and surge in value are dollar value, government policies, RBI regulations, investment demand of the metal, export and import duty, rising crude oil prices, etc.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Bangalore?
Silver in Bangalore is measured as similar as gold. This means, the measure units of silver is the same as it is for gold. Precisely mentioning the units of measurements for the metal, it is troy weight and grams.
Other metrics which might be available for measure are troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc.
Let us decipher some of the metrics:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Bangalore?
There were a lot of tax rates implied on previous times, which was before the Goods and Services Tax came into the scenario.
Since, the GST has been implemented all across the country, the Tax on Silver Rate in Bangalore is set up to be 3%.
This tax is levied upon the buyer and they are obligated to pay the concerned percentage of tax on account of the product value purchased.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Bengaluru?
Pure Silver Rate in Bengaluru is expressed in terms of percentage. Here, 94.79% of pure silver needs to be present in the alloy, where a mixture of 5.21 percent of other metals is acceptable. This is the silver purity standard for the city, people should look out for.
The ways in which you can check for thee purity level of the metal product is to use a magnet over the metal.
If the metal sticks to the magnet, if it concerned impure, while the product which does not stick can be denoted as pure. Stick test is another way to check for the product’s purity.
Silver Rate in Bangalore – Conclusion
To wind up the article, we would like to state that, present situations indicate that the Silver Rate in Bangalore would continue to rise, given the slowed down production, as compared to the rising industrial and residential demand.
We have included the price forecast of Today Silver Rate in Bangalore, in this article.
Not only the present, but we give you the data from the past 6 months, and also per day data from last 15 days. All of the information combined, will help you make a decision regarding your purchase.