Silver Rate in Bangalore Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Bangalore
Silver is driven by a lot of factors which are channeled from different geographical scenarios, both inter and intra. On account of fluctuation, one needs to stay aware of the Silver Rate in Bangalore to make a well informed purchase.
We have the insights into Silver Rate in Bangalore Today, and from various other timelines, in this article.
Our readers will find all the major constituents that have an impact on the Silver Rate in Bangalore Live. Keep up with the price trends of 15 days and also past 6 months via this article, alongside other silver related stuffs.
Silver Rate in Bangalore – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Bengaluru Today
This section on Silver Price in Bengaluru Today is exclusive categorized and updated regularly for your convenience.
You can keep up with the regular changes in 22 Carat Silver Rate in Bangalore through this section. You will also come across the change% and performance from yesterday and today’s prices.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Bangalore Today
Silver Price in Bangalore for Last 15 Days
Narrowing up the hassle to incorporate an investment strategy for stock market investment, or for metal purchase, we have the Silver Price in Bangalore data of last 15 days from today.
Use the figure as per your need and discover the right price you wish to pitch for.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Bangalore – Past 12 Months Price
Digging up a bit more into the Silver Rate in Bangalore would form a pathway for fruitful investment. Here, is the data from the past 12 months.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||67500|
|8th May 2021||71500|
|15th May 2021||71000|
|22nd May 2021||71100|
|31st May 2021||72000|
A month-wise brief evaluation regarding the Silver Rates in Bangalore comprises this article. You can take notes of the Silver Rate in Bangalore per Gram as per the KG rates provided in this section.
- You will discover the first and the last day’s price of the month in the table.
- The opening price for the month, on a per KG basis, was recorded as Rs.67500, while the closing price was Rs.72000.
- The month’s recorded high price was Rs.74000, which was recorded on the last day of the month.
- Simultaneously, the lowest price level was Rs.67500, the opening price of the month.
- So, we can say, there has been a constant increase for the month, and the percentage change was 6.67%
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Bengaluru
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 63,400|
|8th April,2021||₹ 66,660|
|15th April,2021||₹ 67,800|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 70,300|
|30th April,2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,400|
Check out the Silver Rate in Bangalore per Gram, as streamlined in the second month of our study. Monitor the Silver Rate Movement in Bengaluru, for the entire month and discover the changes, as in the rate of fluctuation.
- We have included the opening and the closing price of the month for your convenience.
- The price at while the metal started trading for the month was Rs.63,400.
- The contrary closing price for the month was Rs.67,500, expressed in KG terms.
- So, the highest price level for the month was Rs.73,300, whereas the lowest point of the month was Rs.63,400 recorded on 1th
- According to the high and low pointers, we can say the price was on an upper move and then it went down eventually to the end of the month. So, the performance level stands at 6.47%
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 70,100|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 66,500|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 67,000|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 67,500|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 65,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,400|
Go through the table and the points mentioned for a closer look into the Silver Price Movement in Bangalore for the month of March. This year contains the price Per KG for your convenience.
- You will find the statistics of five days of the month, i.e. the first day of every week.
- The percentage change in Silver Price in Bangalore per kg stands at -6.56%, which indicates a high degree of jump in silver price across the entire month.
- Pinpointing the numbers, the opening price has been Rs.70,100, where the closing price of the month was Rs.65,500.
- Highest recorded price was Rs.73,200.
- The contrary, lowest rate was Rs.65,400.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Bangalore
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 70,300|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,300|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 70,300|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 70,000|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 69,300|
|Highest Price||₹ 72,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,900|
For the next month’s study, we have February, and the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Bangalore from the same month. The rates, percentage changes, highest and lowest rates from the month are provided in the table.
- Take a sneak peek into the opening and the closing price of silver, as provided in the table.
- As for the change in Silver Rate in Bangalore per KG throughout the month, the table shows the performance as -1.42%. So, a small amount of fluctuation was noted for this month.
- Talking about the number in precise, the opening price of the month was Rs.70,300, and ended up with Rs.69,300.
- Accordingly, the highest price level of the month was Rs.72,200 for the metal.
- On the other hand, the lowest price level for the month was Rs.67,900.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Bangalore
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,400|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,300|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 70,300|
|Highest Price||₹ 72,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 64,500|
The next month study we will indulge in is January 2021. So, as per the table, you will find the 22 Carat Silver Price in Bangalore opening price of the month, which is also the opening price of the year.
- Closely monitor the change of the month, according to the Silver Price in Bangalore statistics from first day and the last day of the month.
- Draw out the performance level of the month, which has been 2.78% reportedly, i.e. a tiny change in the price level.
- The price of the metal for the month started with Rs.68,400.
- Closing rate of the month however, was Rs.70,300.
- As a result, the highest and the lowest of points of the month are Rs.72,000 and Rs.64,500.
Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60300|
|8th Dec 2020||65000|
|15th Dec 2020||63700|
|22nd Dec 2020||67600|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
To get our customers accustomed with doing the bare minimum when it came to maniacally searching for the price updates, time and again is our top priority. To get their answers right on time and also provide them with an assurance of being there whenever need arises or otherwise, is something we don’t defy from.
- Having said this, we have come up with a modular table with just enough information to keep our consumers satiated at the end of the day.
- Knowing you have assisted your client base in all probability is what we aim to achieve. A table with particular sections, all referring to one particular database.
- Be it the price hike or a degeneration of some sort, has been shown in order to help them realize how the market works.
- The highest price upscale has been a massive Rs.69300, the lowest one being Rs.60300 in the entire month of December in Bangalore.
- The last part being the percentage change has been marked at a rate of 13.43%.
Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore for November 2020
|Silver Rate in November 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62800|
|30th Nov 2020||58600|
We, as a reputed firm, genuinely care for our customers who need to be regularly enlightened with the amendments happening on a weekly basis whose report comes to us at the end of the month, prepared by our skilled set of researchers.
- The initial eye for detail is the part where the customer finds out how the prices have been shifted everyday and what makes the price of silver rebuild months after months.
- Having been done and dusted with that, now comes the arena where the entire facet of price changes are put.
- Having spoken about that, the highest price change for the month of November in Bangalore has been Rs. 66900.
- The lowest price change has been noted at a build up of Rs. 58600, which shows some prolific change throughout.
- The final showdown is the change in percentage of silver rates, recorded at -2.50.
Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore for October 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Oct 2020||60700|
|8th Oct 2020||61000|
|15th Oct 2020||61000|
|22nd Oct 2020||63000|
|31st Oct 2020||61000|
We have all the Silver Rate in Bangalore from October in line for you, clearly drafted via the tabular representation and also the bulleted points. You can see how the change for the month has been and then make your investment call, since you will have an idea of the present trends which have taken over in the market.
- Speaking of the change in the price level, we have the commuted percentage for you, which is 0.49%.
- As far as the opening and the closing price of the month is of concern, the stats are Rs.60,700 and Rs.61,000.
- Now, peak price of the metal is Rs.63,800 for the month, i.e. the highest recorded price.
- Whereas, the lowest recorded price for the month is Rs.60,200 clearly.
- The other aspects of the month have been clearly depicted in table, also showing the price level from each week.
September 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore
|September – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Sep 2020||68700|
|8th Sep 2020||68000|
|15th Sep 2020||69500|
|22nd Sep 2020||60600|
|30th Sep 2020||61000|
Let us move on with the respective month, i.e. the month of September and we have recorded the Silver Rate in Bangalore for the same. This is the data which is used in context with the process of forming strategies. They serve as the inputs which go together to drawn a conclusion of investment.
- As you can see in the table, a lot of price intervals are mentioned and, all of them are in provided in KG expression, for your convenience.
- The most important price levels you need to consider are the opening and the closing price, which stand at Rs.68,700 and Rs.61,000
- In accordance with the month’s data, we have extracted out the highest price level and it was Rs.69,500
- Also, we wish to provide you with the lowest price level and it stood to be Rs.57,000
- Let us see the overall figure of change at once, to see the range in which the metal’s price fluctuated and it was -11.20%
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
We have taken your concern into account and provide to you the analysis of Silver Rate in Bangalore for the month of August. Check out each and every number provided to you, which contribute to you research and study of silver investment in a way or another.
- So, as the information goes out, the table shows the details such as opening price, closing price, alongside the highest and the lowest price point.
- To give you a wide perspective, the opening price of the metal was Rs.65,110, whereas the closing price of the metal was Rs.66,600.
- Giving you a brief information on the highest price record of the metal it was Rs.76,510.
- Well we also have the details information on the lowest price recorded Rs.65,000
- Taking into account the overall change as experienced by the metal, it was 18%
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
We have the necessary insights regarding Silver Rate in Bangalore for you to take into account so you can attempt a fruitful investment regime. Knowledge about the market will lead you to a better decision making process.
- Check the opening price of the month, and how much of the difference was noticed until the closing price.
- Silver’s first record was at Rs.50,050, which further changed to Rs.65,000 at the end of the month, i.e. the last record for the month.
- The rise in price level of the metal was massive, where the highest reached price was Rs.66,050
- The contrary lowest recorded price for the month of July was Rs.48,500
- Taking the highest and the lowest price records into account, the percentage change was commuted at 36%
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Bangalore
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100|
Read about the Silver Rate in Bangalore for the month of June in the above provided table. In case, you cannot understand any of the data, you can take help from the following pointers provided for your consideration and ease of understanding.
- The major data from the month is extracted and provided to you in the table above, in Kg terms. High, low, opening and closing data is well defined in the table as you can see.
- First price level you need to consider is the opening price, which was Rs.50,150. The closing on the other end was however lower than the opening price and stood at Rs.48,550
- Silver reached the highest point of Rs.50,160 for the month, as we can see in the table.
- Lowest price on the contrary end was however witnessed at Rs.47,100
- So, finally, we commuted the percentage change of the month, and it was evaluated at 6.50%
Silver Rate in Bangalore – Trend in 2020
On account of all the uncertainties this year has brought forward, investors are looking out for a rather safe hub they can cling on to.
Silver Rate Trend in Bangalore for this year is on rise, as the economy is slowing down, and trade tensions with our neighbours is a thing.
Investing in reliable assets runs in the thoughts of every investor, which generally are gold and silver, both of which basically move in the same directly.
Today Silver Rate in Bangalore is rising, which is because of the rising demand and also the impact of dollar value.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Bengaluru – Trend in 2019
The city has high simultaneously demand for the metal, which in turn led to the rise of price of the metals for the entire year.
The Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Bengaluru was however not stabilized as, the price movement was both high and also below the base threshold.
Historical Silver Rate in Bangalore shows, price of the metal was lower than what it is right now. Signs of Dollar value fluctuation was noticed, shift in demand all across the year, brexit deal, stock market were some of the other factors which led to the constant fluctuation in the price levels.
What makes Silver Rates in Bangalore to increase or decrease?
Prime factors which affect the Silver Rate in Bangalore as on today, or the past is demand and supply. On the other hand, there sure are some other factors which result into fluctuation of Silver Rate in Bangalore today per gram.
Silver is put to use in the industrial sector, on the highest proportion, and any shift in such a demand impairs the price level.
Some of the other factors which lead on to the diminishing and surge in value are dollar value, government policies, RBI regulations, investment demand of the metal, export and import duty, rising crude oil prices, etc.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Bangalore?
Silver in Bangalore is measured as similar as gold. This means, the measure units of silver is the same as it is for gold. Precisely mentioning the units of measurements for the metal, it is troy weight and grams.
Other metrics which might be available for measure are troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc.
Let us decipher some of the metrics:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Bangalore?
There were a lot of tax rates implied on previous times, which was before the Goods and Services Tax came into the scenario.
Since, the GST has been implemented all across the country, the Tax on Silver Rate in Bangalore is set up to be 3%.
This tax is levied upon the buyer and they are obligated to pay the concerned percentage of tax on account of the product value purchased.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Bengaluru?
Pure Silver Rate in Bengaluru is expressed in terms of percentage. Here, 94.79% of pure silver needs to be present in the alloy, where a mixture of 5.21 percent of other metals is acceptable. This is the silver purity standard for the city, people should look out for.
The ways in which you can check for thee purity level of the metal product is to use a magnet over the metal.
If the metal sticks to the magnet, if it concerned impure, while the product which does not stick can be denoted as pure. Stick test is another way to check for the product’s purity.
Silver Rate in Bangalore – Conclusion
To wind up the article, we would like to state that, present situations indicate that the Silver Rate in Bangalore would continue to rise, given the slowed down production, as compared to the rising industrial and residential demand.
We have included the price forecast of Today Silver Rate in Bangalore, in this article.
Not only the present, but we give you the data from the past 6 months, and also per day data from last 15 days. All of the information combined, will help you make a decision regarding your purchase.
Silver Rate in Bangalore FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Silver Rate in Bangalore ?
Answer – We provide you with all the updated rates of silver prices in Bangalore. We give you various measurement units from 1 gram to 10 grams. The table provide at the very beginning of the article, provides you with the rates per gram and also enables you to compare the prices from the day earlier.
Ques – Where to find current Silver Rate in Bangalore ?
Answer – All the required insights regarding the silver rate of Bangalore are provided in this very article. Every aspect of the rates are either provided in tabular forms or via charts. All the recent prices are provided in the tables across various time frames.
Ques – Is this Live Silver Price in Bangalore ?
Answer – We aim at providing our customers all the latest details regarding the silver prices in Bangalore. The figures are kept upto date and in compliance with the present market rates. We provide all the material required by the customers so that they can remain committed to their purpose.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, you can get the information regarding last month’s silver prices. We provide our customers with the feasibility to check the silver rates across various timelines from past 7 days, 15 days, a month, 6 months and a year. This provides you data from a number of previous years.
Ques – Is the Silver rate in Bangalore updated?
Answer – The rates in the website are absolutely updated and kept up to date in compliance with the market prices. The importance of the right date at the right time is absolutely understood by us and therefore we believe in providing our customers with the maximum feasibility.
Ques – Will I find Silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you will find silver rate forecast in our provided article. The data across various timeframes through numerous years provide a way for the historical data analysis. This helps you to understand the pattern and changes in prices across the years giving you an idea and some amount of predictability regarding the rates.
Ques – Where can I compare Bangalore silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – We send you the silver rate data through different timelines to make it highly feasible and convenient for our customers. So you have to open the link to our websites to compare the monthly and annual silver rates, check through the timelines in them and once you find the units, you can easily sit down and compare the silver rates.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Bangalore ?
Answer – The troy ounce is the fundamental unit of measurement of silver. It is measured in the similar pattern as that of gold. The units to measure silver are grams, troy weight, million ounces, kilograms, troy ounces, tonne, tonnes, tola and metric tonne.
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Bangalore?
Answer – Bangalore’s pure silver rate is produced in percentage , which means 94.79 percent genuine silver and a combination of around 5.21 percent. You may use the magnet on the coin to see whether the coin clings to the purity of silver or not. The coin’s sound clinging against each other will also give you an appreciation of silver.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Bangalore?
Answer – 3% is the GST that is levied kn Silver. 1.5% of the 3% of the Goods and Service charges, is levied over metals such as gold, platinum or silver plated. The remaining 1.5% is imposed over the base metal cover of silver without any further crafting. However an important thing to keep in mind is that the buyer bears the GST that is levied on silver.