Silver Rate in Hyderabad Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Hyderabad
Silver is one of the most sought after metal that has various usages which not only includes the jewelry making but others as well. In this article, you will read about the Silver Rate in Hyderabad and you can do your analysis with the information provided by us in this article.
You can then make an informed decision about investing in the commodity. The article will cover Silver Rate in Hyderabad Today and you can check the price of the commodity by coming to this page every day.
The price which is mentioned here on this page is Silver Rate in Hyderabad Live that means the price keeps changing on a real-time basis.
So, whenever you visit this page, you will get the updated price along with other historical prices and information that we will be discussing in this article.
Silver Rate in Hyderabad – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Hyderabad Today
Silver Price in Hyderabad Today can be checked on this page as mentioned above as well. This section is specifically for the present day’s price of the silver for different quantity as you can see in the table given above. The prices are given for 10 grams of silver, 1 kg of silver as well as for 100 grams of silver.
Apart from these, 1 Kg Silver Rate in Hyderabad and for other quantities, the table contains important information about the previous day’s price, change that happened within the past 24 hours.
Also, the change is given in percentage as well, so that it can be easily understandable by the investors.
Along with these, as you can see the performance of the commodity has also been mentioned which is great information that you must be required for investments.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Hyderabad Today
Silver Price in Hyderabad for Last 15 Days
This section is for the past fifteen days’ price which every trader needs to analyze and interpret the past and the future price of the commodity respectively.
The table has Silver Price in Hyderabad for the past fifteen days which can easily give you the trend that the price is following and, you can understand when to invest in the market observing this information.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Hyderabad – Past 12 Months Price
For any investor, knowing the past or historical Silver Rate in Hyderabad is necessary. It is because the price for the future can be interpreted or anticipated based on past performance and future events that are lined up.
You need to mix both and analyze in that light and then you can get the most accurate results. So, here are prices and other details for the past 12 months for the silver rate in Hyderabad.
Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad for October 2021
|Silver Rate in October 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2021||63700|
|8th October 2021||65200|
|15th October 2021||67700|
|22nd October 2021||69800|
|31st October 2021||68900|
The information on the Silver Rate in Hyderabad from the month of October makes up to this section. You can see the KG expression of the metal for the month and this provides you the information on how the price of the metal went through a change.
- The shift in the price of the metal has been recorded and the change was as much as 8.16%, as commuted by us.
- This is the information on the opening price of the metal, which was Rs.63700 and on the other hand, the closing price was Rs.68900.
- Referring to the highest price of the metal, it was Rs.70300 taking into account all the information.
- On the contrary end, Rs.63700 was the lowest of the price as recorded for the month.
- You can see the other rates from the month in the table, which gives you an idea about how the rates varied across the entire month.
September 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad
|Silver Rate in September 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2021||68700|
|8th September 2021||69100|
|15th September 2021||67700|
|22nd September 2021||65100|
|30th September 2021||63000|
You must carry on a fully strategized process of investment, and stay accounted for each and every penny you invest. The details about Silver Rate in Hyderabad, that we have provided in this article gives you all the necessary idea about price fluctuation. Use the data which you may need and as per the situation.
- We have figured you need a lot of data, and hence we provided to you the rates from 5 different intervals of the week.
- Furthermore, as per the data you see, the opening price of the metal was Rs.68700 and it further fell towards the end of the month, and the closing price was Rs.63000.
- Also, we have recorded the highest price point of the month and it stood at Rs.69800
- Next, we wish to discuss about the lowest price interval, i.e. the price of the metal fell up to Rs.63000 for the month.
- As far as the percentage change is of concern, we have done the commutation in percentage and it was -8.30%.
August 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad
|Silver Rate in August 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2021||73000|
|8th August 2021||70200|
|15th August 2021||68200|
|22nd August 2021||66600|
|31st August 2021||68400|
We urge you to check this part in order to get a detailed analysis of the silver rate in Hyderabad for the month of August. This data will be used to inputs when you study the price fluctuation of the metal silver, closely and precisely, in order to take the investment decision.
- We have mentioned the kg expression of the price in the table, which is the most used expression to communicate about the price.
- Here is the data pertaining to the opening and the closing price. The former was Rs.73000; whereas the latter was Rs.68400.
- Here is the highest price of the metal for the month of August – Rs.73100
- Contrarily, the lowest price attained by the metal was Rs.66600.
- We have also done the commutation of the change which happened across the entire month, and it was -6.30%.
July 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad
|Silver Rate in July 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||74100|
|8th July 2021||74100|
|15th July 2021||74500|
|22nd July 2021||71900|
|31st July 2021||73000|
We are willing to give you the Silver Rate in Hyderabad stats of the July month, for the city Hyderabad, which will let you figure out the price changes as per the event of the month or the happening. You can learn how the price change took place.
- We drafted the highest and the lowest price level for you to consider, along with the other rates.
- The month’s first price was recorded as Rs.74100 which further grew up to Rs.73000 at the end of the month, which was high enough.
- Well, we saw the metal rise up to the level of Rs.75200, i.e. the maximum amount for the month.
- Then, we saw the metal dip up to the level of Rs.71400, which was the lowest amount of the month.
- This led to the commutation of the percentage change which resulted at -1.48%.
June 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad
|Silver Rate in June 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||77300|
|8th June 2021||76300|
|15th June 2021||75900|
|22nd June 2021||73000|
|30th June 2021||72900|
Check out the required Silver Rate in Hyderabad analysis for the month of June. Here we have all the essential points of change as introduced on account of various market conditions.
- You can read the price change of the month in the table, which is provided in KG weight, which is by far the most traded unit.
- Let us move on with the figures, where the opening price of the metal stood at Rs.77300 and closing price stood at Rs.72900.
- Well, the highest price of the metal stood up at Rs.77500.
- On the other end, the metal witnessed Rs.72900 as the lowest price of the month.
- With all the necessary information of the month, we have commuted the percentage change at -5.69%. this was noticeable price different for the month.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||72800|
|8th May 2021||76100|
|15th May 2021||76000|
|22nd May 2021||75700|
|31st May 2021||76800|
In this section, as you can the Silver Rates in Hyderabad for the month of May have been mentioned with all the important details. So, let us see how the price moved through May –
- As in the beginning, you can see the price of 1 kg of silver was Rs. 72800, if you compare it with the previous day’s price, then the price sloped down on the very first day of the month. However, it declined slightly again in the fourth week and finally increases at the end of the month.
- At the end of the month, the prices were at a high and the final price for the month was Rs. 76800 which was way ahead of the price at the starting of the month.
- The highest price achieved in the month was Rs. 78500 only as on 31st of May and this shows the price volatility that was there and the high level of momentum with which the price was increasing.
- The lowest price being Rs. 72800 was way too lower than the highest price and this confirms the fluctuation in the price owing to market conditions in this crisis.
- In May, the silver price recorded one of the highest gains as it increased by 5.49% in a single month.
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 68,500|
|8th April,2021||₹ 71,300|
|15th April,2021||₹ 71,900|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 75,700|
|30th April,2021||₹ 74,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 75,700|
|Lowest Price||₹ 68,500|
In this month, the Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad has been tracked down here in this section. Let us take a close look at Silver Rate in Hyderabad per Kilogram for this month and the changes and performance of the commodity –
- The overall performance of the commodity was average this month as it went up by 8.03%.
- The month started with a bit surge in the price of the commodity as it stands at Rs. 68,500 on the 1st of the month. It seems the price of the silver increased very slowly in this month as per the given information.
- The price of the commodity at the end of the month or on 30th April was Rs. 74,000 which was a moderate growth.
- The highest price achieved in this month was Rs. 75,700 and the date was the 22nd of April. The lowest price was Rs. 68,500 only which is also the price for the starting date of the month.
- As per the highest and the lowest prices are concerned, the difference between both suggests that the price volatility was not there at higher levels.
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 73,300|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 71,000|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 71,700|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 70,000|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 67,300|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
Silver Price Movement in Hyderabad for March is given over here. You can understand how the price moved throughout the month and also we can draw some observations about the price trends and everything that is required for investing in silver in Hyderabad.
- At the beginning of the month, the price of silver was around Rs. 73300. Comparing it with the previous month’s price, the price didn’t move at all. Post that the price started falling.
- At the end of the month, the price of the commodity was Rs. 67300 which is a drastic fall from the initial price that we saw. This month recorded a very low price for the silver.
- However, even when the price fell below the level of Rs. 70000 in this month, the highest price was Rs. 73300 which shows the level of high volatility that was witnessed by the silver price this month.
- Similarly enough, the lowest price of the commodity was Rs. 67300 only which was the price of the last day of the month as well.
- The overall performance of the commodity went downhill and it lost around -8.19% of its value in this one month only.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Hyderabad
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 79,200|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 73,100|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 74,600|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 74,400|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 72,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 79,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 72,200|
In this section, you will read about the Silver Rate in Hyderabad per kilogram. There are many important prices and, aspects are discussed over here in this section –
- In this month, silver lost around -8.46% of its value which means the prices were going down and the performance of the commodity was not good at all.
- The price which the commodity had at the beginning of the month was Rs. 79,200. The price increased from the previous month’s price but the increase is minimal.
- Towards the end of the month, the price dropped and reached Rs. 72,500 and thus the overall performance of the commodity recorded in negative.
- The volatility in the price of the silver was moderate this month as suggested by the highest price recorded this month. The highest price was Rs. 79,200.
- The lowest price on the other hand was Rs. 72,200 of the month.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Hyderabad
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 72,400|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 74,500|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 70,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 71,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 74,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 75,100|
|Lowest Price||₹ 69,000|
In this month the Silver Price in Hyderabad was more or less stable and the price movements are discussed in details here –
- The price was at Rs. 72,400 at the starting date of the month. If you check the price of the last day of the previous month, the price of the silver was the same.
- At the end of the month, the price reached Rs. 74,600 which is why the decreasing performance is being mentioned.
- The overall performance of the commodity fell short by 3.04% this month which is negligible but then also it was negative and that must have worried the investors a lot.
- However, on the January, the silver rate touched Rs. 75,100 which was the highest price this month.
- The lowest price was reached of the month when the price fell to Rs. 69,000. Both these prices show the volatility in the price was not that high and the commodity was trading at ease in the market.
Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||64600|
|8th Dec 2020||69500|
|15th Dec 2020||67900|
|22nd Dec 2020||72000|
|31st Dec 2020||72300|
Our users are time and again anxious about the differing rates of gold that keep shifting every now and then. This fluctuation often results in our customers losing their sanity over what is going to be the next hurdle and if at all they will be able to make any profit out of it whatsoever.
- To ease it all out in a single go, we have prepared an incandescent style of reference.
- This will definitely help our docile consumers to sort out the calculations and heave a sigh of relief.
- A chart has been portrayed on our website with acute definition of what all changes have occurred in the past along with methods of saving the most out of it.
- Amongst all the information provided herein, the lowest price recorded of gold has been an immense Rs 63000, the highest being a massive Rs.73700.
- Calculating the percentage shift at the end of the month, the recorded value is a rate of 11.92%.
Silver Rate Movement in Hyderabad for November 2020
|Silver Rate in November 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||65300|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||66700|
|30th Nov 2020||63300|
Wanting nothing but the best for all our customers, we provide them with a clear chart depicting all the necessary changes that had taken place over the past month with every data clearly noted alongside each day’s transition.
- The table shows vivid mark-ups that justify the diverse rates that differ every day.
- Monthly evaluation portrays sufficient information regarding the continual update of silver rates in the city of Hyderabad.
- Having spoken about that, the highest price noted for the very month of Hyderabad is a total of Rs. 68400.
- The lowest price, on the other hand, has been pinned down to be Rs. 61900 which shows quite a difference whatsoever.
- Last but not the least is the percentage change noted for the entire month, at a massive rate of -3.06.
Silver Rate in Hyderabad – Trend in 2020
As you can observe in the first five months given above out of the six months, the Silver Rate Trend in Hyderabad for this year has been a roller-coaster ride till now.
While the prices dropped tremendously in March and February, it gained and surpassed previous highs in the months like April.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Hyderabad – Trend in 2019
Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Hyderabad was quite volatile as well. The international affairs were affecting the price of silver to quite an extent. While the price was very stable at the beginning of the year, it started sloshing during the mid of the year.
After April 2019, the price started moving up again from May and started increased up till October. Then again it started dipping towards the end of the month but, finally increase in the last month of the year 2019.
What makes Silver Rates in Hyderabad to increase or decrease?
Silver Rate in Hyderabad as on today can increase or decrease owing to the facts –
- Silver Rate in Hyderabad today per gram can increase if the demand for the commodity increases and the supply went down, and vice versa.
- If the currency value appreciates or depreciates, then the price of the silver will also decrease or increase respectively.
- Silver is used for industrial purposes also, so if the demand in the industries increases, the price will automatically increase.
- Gold prices and silver prices are related and if one falls, the other falls too and vice versa.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Hyderabad?
Silver in Hyderabad is measured mainly in grams and kilograms. However, there is also another measuring unit for silver and that is ounces.
You can measure in any of these units. One ounce is equal to 28.35 grams. So, you can calculate as per your choice.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Hyderabad?
The Tax on Silver Rate in Hyderabad is levied mainly towards the goods and service tax that is prevailing in the country since 2017. The rate of tax is 3% which is levied on any silver purchase you made.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Hyderabad?
You need to know the Pure Silver Rate in Hyderabad for investing in the same but before that, you need to understand or know how to check if the silver is pure or not. So, the fineness of the silver can be measured as the percentage of the silver in the alloy.
For the increasing durability of silver, copper needs to be mixed with it. Thus, pure silver is the one in which has 92.5% silver and the remaining is copper.
Silver Rate in Hyderabad – Conclusion
To conclude, we can say that Silver Rate in Hyderabad has been very volatile this year, and if you want to invest in the same, you need to understand the market, the price trend thoroughly, and then only invest.
Silver Rate in Hyderabad FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Hyderabad?
Answer – From the article we have you can check Hyderabad’s silver rates as it comes with the feasibility of testing the values over different time frames and through a variety of measurements. Therefore, firstly, just by opening our post, you will find the show of the current day’s silver rate and you will find it over a variety of timelines as you continue.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Hyderabad?
Answer – In the article given on our website, all the detailed information related to all the silver prices in Hyderabad is available. We need to scroll through the article and look for the head that you are searching for. For the easy comprehension of clients, we present all the details in tables and maps.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Hyderabad?
Answer – Yes, Hyderabad’s silver rate is completely current, as our team works very effectively to update all the facts and figures that confirm to market prices. This way, our customers can get the updated data instantly at any time needed.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes right in our post, you can easily find last month’s silver rate in Hyderabad. In a range of timelines from the present day, 7 days, 15 days, 1 month, 6 months and the annual details, we give our clients the feasibility to search through the silver prices, so it is very convenient for the client to find all the time with regard to every timeline.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – We send you the silver rate data through different timelines to make it highly feasible and convenient for our customers. So you have to open the link to our websites to compare the monthly and annual silver rates, check through the timelines in them and once you find the units, you can easily sit down and compare the silver rates.
Ques – Can I find the silver rate forecast here ?
Answer – Yes, you can find the silver rate forecast for Hyderabad in the article. We not only provide with the rates across various time frames but substitute our research with the best possible reasons. We do so in the form of maps and charts. This helps the customer to mark better investment strategies.
Ques – Is the Silver rate in Hyderabad update?
Answer – Yes, we are making it a point to keep all the Hyderabad silver rates updated. For the client to verify and compare between the various measures we provide with varying measurements from 10grams to 1kg. the current silver rate is present right at the top of the article.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Hyderabad?
Answer – In Hyderabad there are different units that are used to measure silver, including troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilogrammes, tonnes, short tonnes, metric tonnes, tolas, and so on. If any of the weights are checked out they are:
1 ounce of Troy = 31.1035 grams.
1 tonne = 1000 kg
11.67 grams or 12 masha = 1 tola
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Hyderabad?
Answer – 94.79 percent is the appropriate proportion to verify the purity of silver. Other metals or the remaining 5.21% of other metals are suitable. Using a magnet over the substance or actually doing a stink scan are the ways you can check for purity. Pure silver will never stink at all. The magnet test may also be performed; the magnet does not stick to the product. If it does stick, the object is unclean.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Hyderabad?
Answer – The recent launch of Goods and Services Tax, also known as GST, as implemented on July 2017, one single Tax on Silver Rate in Coimbatore is applicable on the buyer. According to the tax scheme, the rate of tax charged from the buyer is 3%. Anyhow the buyer is obligated to pay the additional tax.