Silver Rate in Chandigarh Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Chandigarh
Silver is considered the primary and valuable metal therefore considering the Silver Rate in Chandigarh it is actually influenced by lots of factors.
Now, these include both the internal and external factors along with geographical circumstances as well. We have thought to add insightful data on the Silver Rate in Chandigarh Today.
The readers will catch up with the Silver Rate in Chandigarh Live and have an idea of the other major components that influence the price of the gold.
So, it is time to stay updated with the price trend for the last 15 days and also about the last 6 months through this article.
Silver Rate in Chandigarh – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Chandigarh Today
This segment on the Silver Price in Chandigarh Today is updated on a regular basis to ensure that you stay informed.
You can always have abreast of knowledge regarding the 1 Kg, 100 gms and 10 gms Silver Rate in Chandigarh from this section.
You will also come across a percentage of a price change and the performance considering both today and yesterday’s price.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Chandigarh Today
Silver Price in Chandigarh for Last 15 Days
We have incorporated the detailed price data regarding the Silver Price in Chandigarh for the last 15 days from today with the hope to ease the hassles related to investments.
In fact, this information will help you purchase the metal easily. Just follow the digits as per your convenience and use it correctly when it comes to purchasing the metal.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Chandigarh – Past 12 Months Price
We are here to give you insightful guidance pertaining to the Silver Rate in Chandigarh so that you can make the right investment.
Therefore catch up with the data fetched from the last 12 months’ record.
Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh for October 2021
|Silver Rate in October 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2021||59500|
|8th October 2021||61200|
|15th October 2021||63600|
|22nd October 2021||65300|
|31st October 2021||64600|
We have provided you with the details on the Silver Rate in Chandigarh from the month of October which is in line with the idea of technical analysis. The past data, including this month’s data can be used to invest in the strategical manner and this will provide you with the right returns.
- Check out the information on the price change which was recorded at 8.57%
- In reference with the opening and the closing price for the month, the stats were Rs.59500 and Rs.64600
- Checking out the highest price of the month, the stats read Rs.66000
- While the lowest of the month stats are of Rs.59500
- Apart from the peak points data, you can also see the data from each week to see how the trends developed.
September 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Silver Rate in September 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2021||63000|
|8th September 2021||64800|
|15th September 2021||63400|
|22nd September 2021||60900|
|30th September 2021||58300|
You can find your ideal investment range based on the previous records of Silver Rate in Chandigarh. So, this section calls out for the price changes as seen through the month of September. You can refer to the information that you need and then let the other ones stay back in the table.
- If you take a routine check, such as the data of past records, you can excel in investment. This section provides you with the data in kg expression.
- Speaking further of the price levels, we must take the opening and the closing price into account and it was Rs.63000 and Rs.58300
- The next of our concern is the highest and the lowest price level, where Rs.65400 was the highest price level.
- Rs 58300 was the contrary price, i.e. the lowest price level.
- If you need to take the price change into account, you need to check the commutation we did, i.e. -7.46%.
August 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Silver Rate in August 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2021||67900|
|8th August 2021||65000|
|15th August 2021||63200|
|22nd August 2021||61700|
|31st August 2021||63500|
Here is everything you need to know about the Silver Rate in Chandigarh for the month of August. This section has only the data from the specified month, to help you take a closer look at the price fluctuation of Silver. This is very important if you are willing to make an investment in Silver.
- The table was our contribution, where we provide all the prices in kg weight, for the consideration of our readers.
- We wish to show you the first recorded price of the month, which was Rs.67900, and the last recorded price was Rs.63500
- Highest price of the month, as witnessed stood at a high point of Rs.68000
- Whereas, the lowest price of the month was Rs.61700, as witnessed across the entire month.
- For your final consideration, -6.48% was the change in the price as noticed across the entire month.
July 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Silver Rate in July 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||68700|
|8th July 2021||69000|
|15th July 2021||69500|
|22nd July 2021||66900|
|31st July 2021||67900|
Make a decision to invest only after being assured of a profitable deal. If you want to figure out the profitable deal, you have to stay updated of the entire month’s data and trends, the most recent ones, i.e. July, as given below.
- We made it easy for you to check the level to which the price level rose, and also the level till which the price level fell via the table.
- 68700 and Rs.67900 were the month’s recorded opening and closing rates, in context with the month of July.
- However, the highest price level of the month was stable at Rs.70600.
- Again, the lowest price level of the month witnessed was at Rs.66400.
- The change in the level of the metal was -1.16%, which was commuted by us, taking into account all the necessary data of the month.
June 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Silver Rate in June 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||72600|
|8th June 2021||71700|
|15th June 2021||71500|
|22nd June 2021||67800|
|30th June 2021||67600|
Let us carry out study forward, with the statistics on the Silver Rate in Chandigarh which belong to the month of June from the year 2020. Here, a table has been drawn, with the likewise data which sorts out the strategical formulation on account of investment.
- You will see the opening and the closing price of the metal here, alongside the highest and the lowest price points expressed in KG.
- Checking on the necessary price levels, the opening price of the metal for the month was Rs.72600 and closing price was Rs.67600
- Highest price which the metal cost for the traders was Rs.72600
- The lowest cost of the metal as discovered for the month was Rs.67600
- However, taking all the data into notice, we can see that the change which happened in price was -6.89%, in numeric terms.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||67500|
|8th May 2021||71500|
|15th May 2021||71000|
|22nd May 2021||71100|
|31st May 2021||72000|
In the above table, we tried to briefly enlighten you on the month-wise performance of the Silver Rates in Chandigarh.
In addition to that, you can also take a look at the Silver Rate in Chandigarh per Gram because the rates in regards to Kg are projected in the table.
- You will come to know about the first and last day’s price of the silver for the month of May from the above table.
- Based on per kg the opening rate for this given month was recorded as 67500 and the closing rate for the silver was Rs.72000.
- The recorded high rate of silver for May month is 74000/- per Kg. This was recorded on the first day of May
- The lowest recorded silver price is 67500/- per Kg. And this was recorded on the last day of the month.
- Recorded price showed a gradual leap and the observed percentage change is only 6.67%.
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 63,600|
|8th April,2021||₹ 66,660|
|15th April,2021||₹ 67,800|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 70,300|
|30th April,2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 70,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,600|
Check out the Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh as outlined in the above table for the month of April. Scrutinize the Silver Rate in Chandigarh per Gram for the whole month and find out the changes in the price fluctuation of the silver.
- For your convenience, we have included both the opening and closing price of the silver in the above table.
- The price of the metal silver on the first day was recorded as Rs. 63,600.
- The price of the metal silver on the last day of the month was recorded as Rs. 67,500.
- Talking about the highest level of price for the month was Rs. 70,300/- per Kg while the lowest price of the silver was Rs. 63,600/- per Kg.
- Considering the low and high price we can definitely say that the price followed a rising trend just at the end of the month.
- Eventually, the change in price percentage for silver was observed as 6.13%.
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 68,200|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 66,500|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 67,400|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 66,600|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 63,200|
|Highest Price||₹ 68,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,200|
Go through the above table and take a close through the points stated to get the idea on the Silver Price Movement in Chandigarh, This table also shows the Silver Price in Chandigarh per Gram for the easiness of the readers.
- The table reflects the statistics for the two vitals of the month, which means it, is the first and last day.
- The first day of the month that is 1st March shows Rs.68,200 while the last day of the month that is 31st March shows Rs.63,200
- The change in the percentage of the silver, price per gram was recorded as -7.33%. Definitely, this shows that the price variation had been huge for the whole month.
- Now considering the price variation, the highest recorded price is Rs. 68,200/- per Kg.
- The lowest recorded price is Rs. 63,200/- per Kg.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Chandigarh
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 73,000|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 69,800|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
February is the next month of our study so we will observe the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Chandigarh from the same month.
The rates, changes in the percentage, lowest and highest rate pertaining to the Silver Rate in Chandigarh per kg are stated in the above table.
- Have the sneak peek of closing and opening price of the silver.
- Considering the change in the silver rate, throughout the month, changed percentage performance is -7.53%, definitely, you can notice a huge fluctuation in the price of this month.
- Precisely the number recorded as the opening price for the month was 73,000 and the number observed as the closing price of the month was Rs.67,500.
- Just like that the highest price level of the month was Rs. 73,000/- per Kg.
- The lowest price level was 67,300/- per Kg
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Chandigarh
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,100|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 69,800|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,900|
In this section, we enclosed the detailed price report pertaining to the 22 Carat Silver Price in Chandigarh. We also stated the opening price of the metal as well as the closing Silver Price in Chandigarh.
- Take a close look at the change in price in regards to the whole month considering the price statistics from the first day and last day of the month.
- We also enclosed the percentage of the price change for the month, which is actually 2.50%, definitely that is huge as you can see.
- In the beginning, the price of the metal was recorded as Rs.68,100while the closing price of the metal was recorded to be Rs.69,800.
- The highest recorded price of the silver was Rs. 71,400/- per Kg
- The lowest recorded price of silver was Rs. 63,900/- per Kg.
Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60200|
|8th Dec 2020||65500|
|15th Dec 2020||64150|
|22nd Dec 2020||67700|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
It is quite amazing to note that people in Chandigarh like to invest more in silver rather than gold. It brings better returns and is more affordable, thus it is also called “Poor man’s gold” in Chandigarh.
The given context gives a brief analysis of silver rate changes for the month of December for Chandigarh.
- The prices have been very lucrative since the start of the month with Rs 60200.
- Highest price in December 2020 was Rs 70700.
- The entire change all around the month accounted for a percentage change of 13.62%.
- Chandigarh really performed very well in the second last week of the month when the price rose to Rs.70700.
- According to the trend in the silver market we can conclude that, the prices are very stable in Chandigarh.
- December has been a welcoming season for purchases with lowest price in the initial days and finally for high returns at the end of the month for those who invested.
Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh for November 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62300|
|30th Nov 2020||59100|
Silver has been having a major influence fluctuation in Chandigarh all around November. While, silver has been a metal of not just interest but of opportunities for many. Given that we present you the most accurate silver analysis of the month November at Chandigarh.
- Chandigarh has been gaining major attention given their widely appreciated and celebrated silver tradition. Thus, it’s very normal that the month started with customary silver rate of Rs.60100.
- It can be determined through the table that silver rates fully fledged gained their maximum heights in start of November itself.
- November has experienced the lowest price for silver being around Rs.59100.
- However the city has also gained its peak value in the November start itself, thus silver gained a price of around as much as Rs.65400.
- If we were to sum up November for Chandigarh, the percentage decrease in silver can be calculated in figures as 1.66%.
Silver Rate in Chandigarh – Trend in 2020
Investors are having a dilemma because of the uncertain situation that popped up all of a sudden. Indeed they are questing for a safe place to make their investment.
Considering the Silver Rate Trend in Chandigarh obviously, it’s following a rising trend, but on the other hand, the economy is showing a downfall.
Apart from that the trade hassle between the two countries India and China is also affecting the silver price to the manifold.
Obviously, investors always think that it would be fine to invest in metals like silver or gold as actually the return on investment is good. Therefore, considering the Today Silver Rate in Chandigarh it is rising because of the increasing trend of the US dollar value.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Chandigarh – Trend in 2019
Chandigarh shows the great demand for silver which results in to rise in the price of the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Chandigarh throughout the whole year.
If you look closely, you will see that the trend of the silver rate in Chandigarh was not in a stabilized situation because the movement of the price was high and was much below the considered ceiling.
The Historical Silver Rate in Chandigarh showed that the price of the metal was quite less compared to the present-day price.
You can see that the value of the US dollar also seemed to fluctuate. There has been adrift in the demand of metal all throughout the year.
Factors such as Brexit agreement as well as the stock market were responsible for the continuous fluctuation in the price.
What makes Silver Rates in Chandigarh to increase or decrease?
The primary factors that influence the Silver Rate in Chandigarh as of today or in the earlier day were the frequency in the demand and supply of the metal.
On the flip side, there are some of the other notable factors which also lead to variation in the price of the Silver Rate in Chandigarh today per gram.
Note that silver is the most used metal in the industrial domain, therefore shift in the price of the silver definitely affects the economy.
Other highlighted factors that influence the price of the silver are the policies of the government, regulations of the Reserve Bank of India, the demand for the silver, import and export duty, rise in the rate of crude oil and others.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Chandigarh?
Silver in Chandigarh is measured in the same way just like that of the gold. Precisely the measuring units of the silver and gold are completely the same. That means you have to use the unit troy ounces to measure that.
However, the other sets of measurement units that are used for measuring silver are following like -the troy weights and grams, million ounces, kilograms, tonnes, grams, tolas, metric tones, short tonne etc.
Understand and get some metric ideas from the following:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 Masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Chandigarh?
GST imposed on the Silver is 3% and this rate is equally implemented all throughout the country. Previously, you would see that there are some other taxes as well that were imposed on the silver.
Therefore, just like that the Tax on Silver Rate in Chandigarh is also 3%. Here you need to remember that that tax is actually levied on the purchaser and he or she has to clear off the tax just during the time they receive the final product.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Madurai||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Chandigarh?
Pure Silver Rate in Chandigarh is denoted in the form of a percentage. Here you will see that the pure silver which is present in the alloy counts to 94.79%.
You will need to remember that calculation is done by combining about 5.21 percent of other metals along with silver.
Now people living in this city should consider this is as the standard for understanding the purity of the silver.
Besides that, to understand whether the metal is pure or not just rub two silvers against each other. If it is pure then obviously that will produce a distinct ring sound.
You can also test the silver by using the ice cube. If the ice cube melts instantly then, you have to consider that the metal is very much pure. It is because of the instant transfer of the heat.
Other than that, you can also try the magnet theory, just take a magnet and then try to stick the magnet on the coin. If its sticks then obviously the silver is impure, and if it does not then the silver is pure.
Silver Rate in Chandigarh – Conclusion
Finally, we have reached the conclusion, and here we would like to state that the current situations, which indicate that Silver Rate in Chandigarh would increase, provided, the production of the metal has slowed a bit in comparison to the residential and increasing demand in the industry.
In this article, we have enclosed the detail of the price predictions based on Today Silver Rate in Chandigarh.
We have not only tried to inform you regarding the data pertaining to the present state but, also included the valid price data deciphered from the previous 6 months as well.
In addition to that, we gave you clues regarding the price data for the last 15 days as well. Therefore, the concise information as a whole will help you make the best purchase.