Silver is considered the primary and valuable metal therefore considering the Silver Rate in Chandigarh it is actually influenced by lots of factors.
Now, these include both the internal and external factors along with geographical circumstances as well. We have thought to add insightful data on the Silver Rate in Chandigarh Today.
The readers will catch up with the Silver Rate in Chandigarh Live and have an idea of the other major components that influence the price of the gold.
So, it is time to stay updated with the price trend for the last 15 days and also about the last 6 months through this article.
Silver Rate in Chandigarh – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Chandigarh Today
This segment on the Silver Price in Chandigarh Today is updated on a regular basis to ensure that you stay informed.
You can always have abreast of knowledge regarding the 1 Kg, 100 gms and 10 gms Silver Rate in Chandigarh from this section.
You will also come across a percentage of a price change and the performance considering both today and yesterday’s price.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Chandigarh Today
Silver Price in Chandigarh for Last 15 Days
We have incorporated the detailed price data regarding the Silver Price in Chandigarh for the last 15 days from today with the hope to ease the hassles related to investments.
In fact, this information will help you purchase the metal easily. Just follow the digits as per your convenience and use it correctly when it comes to purchasing the metal.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Chandigarh – Past 6 Months Price
We are here to give you insightful guidance pertaining to the Silver Rate in Chandigarh so that you can make the right investment.
Therefore catch up with the data fetched from the last 6 months’ record.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Here is everything you need to know about the Silver Rate in Chandigarh for the month of August. This section has only the data from the specified month, to help you take a closer look at the price fluctuation of Silver. This is very important if you are willing to make an investment in Silver.
- The table was our contribution, where we provide all the prices in kg weight, for the consideration of our readers.
- We wish to show you the first recorded price of the month, which was Rs.65,110, and the last recorded price was Rs.66,600
- Highest price of the month, as witnessed stood at a high point of Rs.76,510
- Whereas, the lowest price of the month was Rs.65,000, as witnessed across the entire month.
- For your final consideration, 18% was the change in the price as noticed across the entire month.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
Make a decision to invest only after being assured of a profitable deal. If you want to figure out the profitable deal, you have to stay updated of the entire month’s data and trends, the most recent ones, i.e. July, as given below.
- We made it easy for you to check the level to which the price level rose, and also the level till which the price level fell via the table.
- 50,050 and Rs.65,000 were the month’s recorded opening and closing rates, in context with the month of July.
- However, the highest price level of the month was stable at Rs.66,050.
- Again, the lowest price level of the month witnessed was at Rs.48,500.
- The change in the level of the metal was 36%, which was commuted by us, taking into account all the necessary data of the month.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100|
Let us carry out study forward, with the statistics on the Silver Rate in Chandigarh which belong to the month of June from the year 2020. Here, a table has been drawn, with the likewise data which sorts out the strategical formulation on account of investment.
- You will see the opening and the closing price of the metal here, alongside the highest and the lowest price points expressed in KG.
- Checking on the necessary price levels, the opening price of the metal for the month was Rs.50,150 and closing price was Rs.48,550
- Highest price which the metal cost for the traders was Rs.50,160
- The lowest cost of the metal as discovered for the month was Rs.47,100
- However, taking all the data into notice, we can see that the change which happened in price was 6.50%, in numeric terms.
May 2020, Silver Rates in Chandigarh
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
In this above table, we tried to briefly enlighten you on the month-wise performance of the Silver Rates in Chandigarh.
In addition to that, you can also take a look at the Silver Rate in Chandigarh per Gram because the rates in regards to Kg are projected in the table.
- You will come to know about the first and last day’s price of the silver for the month of May from the above table.
- Based on per kg the opening rate for this given month was recorded as 41,000 and the closing rate for the silver was Rs.50,110.
- The recorded high rate of the silver for May month is 50,110/- per Kg. This was recorded on the first day of May
- The lowest recorded silver price is 41,000/- per Kg.And this was recorded on the last day of the month.
- Recorded price showed a huge leap and the observed percentage change is only 22%.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Check out the Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh as outlined in the above table for the month of April. Scrutinize the Silver Rate in Chandigarh per Gram for the whole month and find out the changes in the price fluctuation of the silver.
- For your convenience, we have included both the opening and closing price of the silver in the above table.
- The price of the metal silver on the first day was recorded as 39,940.
- The price of the metal silver on the last day of the month was recorded as 42,520.
- Talking about the highest level of price for the month was Rs. 42,700/- per Kg while the lowest price of the silver was Rs. 39,940/- per Kg.
- Considering the low and high price we can definitely say that the price followed a rising trend just at the end of the month.
- Eventually, the change in price percentage for silver was observed as 6.46%.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Go through the above table and take a close through the points stated to get the idea on the Silver Price Movement in Chandigarh, This table also shows the Silver Price in Chandigarh per Gram for the easiness of the readers.
- The table reflects the statistics for the two vitals of the month, which means it, is the first and last day.
- The first day of the month that is 1st April shows Rs.48,500 while the last day of the month that is 30th April shows Rs.39,480
- The change in the percentage of the silver, price per gram was recorded as -18.60%. Definitely, this shows that the price variation had been huge for the whole month.
- Now considering the price variation, the highest recorded price is Rs. 51,080/- per Kg.
- The lowest recorded price is Rs. 39,480/- per Kg.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Chandigarh
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
February is the next month of our study so we will observe the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Chandigarh from the same month.
The rates, changes in the percentage, lowest and highest rate pertaining to the Silver Rate in Chandigarh per kg are stated in the above table.
- Have the sneak peek of closing and opening price of the silver.
- Considering the change in the silver rate, throughout the month, changed percentage performance is -2.02%, definitely, you can notice a huge fluctuation in the price of this month.
- Precisely the number recorded as the opening price for the month was 49,500 and the number observed as the closing price of the month was Rs.48,500.
- Just like that the highest price level of the month was Rs. 51,500/- per Kg.
- The lowest price level was 48,500/- per Kg
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Chandigarh
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
In this section, we enclosed the detailed price report pertaining to the 22 Carat Silver Price in Chandigarh. We also stated the opening price of the metal as well as the closing Silver Price in Chandigarh.
- Take a close look at the change in price in regards to the whole month considering the price statistics from the first day and last day of the month.
- We also enclosed the percentage of the price change for the month, which is actually -0.71%, definitely that is huge as you can see.
- In the beginning, the price of the metal was recorded as Rs.49,350 while the closing price of the metal was recorded to be Rs.49,000.
- The highest recorded price of the silver was Rs. 51,000/- per Kg
- The lowest recorded price of silver was Rs. 48,900/- per Kg.
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Chandigarh
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
The month of December is the last month that we will study. Therefore, we collected few price facts to inform you regarding the 24 Carat Silver Rate in Chandigarh.
In addition to that, we also included the percentage price change to show how much the Silver Rate in Chandigarh fluctuated on the whole.
- According to the table, you can check the opening and closing price of the silver in the last year 2019.
- The opening price of the month was recorded as 46,650 on the 1st of December while the closing price was Rs.49,350 for the 31st of December.
- The highest level of the recorded price was 49,350/- per Kg.
- Lowest level of the price recorded was Rs. 46,650/- per Kg.
- The percentage change in the price was witnessed at 5.79%.
Silver Rate in Chandigarh – Trend in 2020
Investors are having a dilemma because of the uncertain situation that popped up all of a sudden. Indeed they are questing for a safe place to make their investment.
Considering the Silver Rate Trend in Chandigarh obviously, it’s following a rising trend, but on the other hand, the economy is showing a downfall.
Apart from that the trade hassle between the two countries India and China is also affecting the silver price to the manifold.
Obviously, investors always think that it would be fine to invest in metals like silver or gold as actually the return on investment is good. Therefore, considering the Today Silver Rate in Chandigarh it is rising because of the increasing trend of the US dollar value.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Chandigarh – Trend in 2019
Chandigarh shows the great demand for silver which results in to rise in the price of the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Chandigarh throughout the whole year.
If you look closely, you will see that the trend of the silver rate in Chandigarh was not in a stabilized situation because the movement of the price was high and was much below the considered ceiling.
The Historical Silver Rate in Chandigarh showed that the price of the metal was quite less compared to the present-day price.
You can see that the value of the US dollar also seemed to fluctuate. There has been adrift in the demand of metal all throughout the year.
Factors such as Brexit agreement as well as the stock market were responsible for the continuous fluctuation in the price.
What makes Silver Rates in Chandigarh to increase or decrease?
The primary factors that influence the Silver Rate in Chandigarh as of today or in the earlier day were the frequency in the demand and supply of the metal.
On the flip side, there are some of the other notable factors which also lead to variation in the price of the Silver Rate in Chandigarh today per gram.
Note that silver is the most used metal in the industrial domain, therefore shift in the price of the silver definitely affects the economy.
Other highlighted factors that influence the price of the silver are the policies of the government, regulations of the Reserve Bank of India, the demand for the silver, import and export duty, rise in the rate of crude oil and others.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Chandigarh?
Silver in Chandigarh is measured in the same way just like that of the gold. Precisely the measuring units of the silver and gold are completely the same. That means you have to use the unit troy ounces to measure that.
However, the other sets of measurement units that are used for measuring silver are following like -the troy weights and grams, million ounces, kilograms, tonnes, grams, tolas, metric tones, short tonne etc.
Understand and get some metric ideas from the following:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 Masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Chandigarh?
GST imposed on the Silver is 3% and this rate is equally implemented all throughout the country. Previously, you would see that there are some other taxes as well that were imposed on the silver.
Therefore, just like that the Tax on Silver Rate in Chandigarh is also 3%. Here you need to remember that that tax is actually levied on the purchaser and he or she has to clear off the tax just during the time they receive the final product.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Madurai||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Chandigarh?
Pure Silver Rate in Chandigarh is denoted in the form of a percentage. Here you will see that the pure silver which is present in the alloy counts to 94.79%.
You will need to remember that calculation is done by combining about 5.21 percent of other metals along with silver.
Now people living in this city should consider this is as the standard for understanding the purity of the silver.
Besides that, to understand whether the metal is pure or not just rub two silvers against each other. If it is pure then obviously that will produce a distinct ring sound.
You can also test the silver by using the ice cube. If the ice cube melts instantly then, you have to consider that the metal is very much pure. It is because of the instant transfer of the heat.
Other than that, you can also try the magnet theory, just take a magnet and then try to stick the magnet on the coin. If its sticks then obviously the silver is impure, and if it does not then the silver is pure.
Silver Rate in Chandigarh – Conclusion
Finally, we have reached the conclusion, and here we would like to state that the current situations, which indicate that Silver Rate in Chandigarh would increase, provided, the production of the metal has slowed a bit in comparison to the residential and increasing demand in the industry.
In this article, we have enclosed the detail of the price predictions based on Today Silver Rate in Chandigarh.
We have not only tried to inform you regarding the data pertaining to the present state but, also included the valid price data deciphered from the previous 6 months as well.
In addition to that, we gave you clues regarding the price data for the last 15 days as well. Therefore, the concise information as a whole will help you make the best purchase.