Silver Rate in Mysore Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Mysore
Factors that drive the Silver Rate in Mysore include the geographical circumstance as well as the internal and external causes.
On account of fluctuation, one has to stay updated regarding the Silver Rate in Mysore live to make a well informed purchase.
We have also included the insight regarding the Today Silver Rate in Mysore along with the price fluctuation of the last 6 months and 15 days. You will also discover various other aspects of the metal, such as its purity level, tax levied and more.
Silver Rate in Mysore – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Mysore Today
In this section, we have included the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Mysore and it is updated regularly for your convenience.
Also, observe the regular changes in the Silver Price in Mysore along with the change in percentage and the performance of yesterday and today’s price.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Mysore Today
Silver Price in Mysuru for Last 15 Days
In order to assist the investors in making the best investment strategy and to purchase right, we have formulated the table stating the Silver Price in Mysuru for the Last 15 Days.
You can check out the statistics according to your need and find the right price that you want to go for.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Mysore – Past 12 Months Price
In order to get more insight, we have included the Silver Rate in Mysore for the last 12 months in the below-mentioned categories.
Silver Rate Movement in Mysore for October 2021
|Silver Rate in October 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2021||59500|
|8th October 2021||61200|
|15th October 2021||63600|
|22nd October 2021||65300|
|31st October 2021||64600|
As per the data of the Silver Rate in Mysore from the month of October you can see how the price trends in silver rate took turn. This will help you understand how the trends develop and how the metal would react to certain happenings from across the globe.
- As per the price trends of the month, you can see that change in the price level is as much as 8.57%
- If you check the records or the table, the first, or the opening price of the metal is Rs.59500 and the last rate is Rs.64600
- Taking a look at how much the price of the metal went up, the number was Rs.66000
- While, the price of the metal went down to up to Rs.59500 for the month.
- Apart from all the major price levels, you can see how the price of the metal went across the entire month.
September 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Silver Rate in September 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2021||63000|
|8th September 2021||64800|
|15th September 2021||63400|
|22nd September 2021||60900|
|30th September 2021||58300|
Across the entire we have noticed the following changes in Silver Rate in Mysore. We have gathered the details for you in an organized manner and then chose to present the same to you through the table and the pointers which follow below. Take the reference of both of them.
- As you see, the table has a lot of data. Refer to the next points to see which all data should be your priority.
- If you take into account the price levels of the entire month, the opening price level was Rs.63000 and the closing price on the other hand was Rs.58300
- Rs 65400 was the highest spike witnessed for the month.
- Rs 58300 was the lowest price record for the month, that you need to take into account.
- Speaking of the change in price level, the percentage we obtained after commutation was -7.46%, showing the metal’s price fell for this month.
August 2021, silver rate movement in Mysore
|Silver Rate in August 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2021||67900|
|8th August 2021||65000|
|15th August 2021||63200|
|22nd August 2021||61700|
|31st August 2021||63500|
The residents of Mysore fancy investing in different mediums to safeguard their portfolio from market volatility and market correction that occur every now and then. Here, we have listed the reasons that changed silver prices in Mysore and its impact on the demand from the users.
- The silver rate movements for the month of August are given in the table.
- The silver rates were volatile for the month and were mainly impacted by global cues.
- Silver rates opened at Rs. 67900 per kg and closed at Rs. 63500 per kg.
- You must take the highest price into account for the next consideration, which was Rs.68000
- The next consideration must be the lowest price, which was Rs.61700
- Change in the silver rate is -6.48% in Mysore.
July 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Silver Rate in July 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||68700|
|8th July 2021||69000|
|15th July 2021||69500|
|22nd July 2021||66900|
|31st July 2021||67900|
The residents of Mysore, constantly demand silver during times of big and small occasions. Therefore, keeping a track on the silver prices is important for the ones who wish to invest in silver. Below are some prices that silver saw in the month of July along with some important points to take note of.
- Prices as on 7-day intervals are given in the data.
- The price of silver on the first day of the month is Rs.68700 per kg.
- On the last day of the month, the price is Rs.67900 per kg.
- The peak price is Rs.70600 per kg.
- The lowest dip is Rs.66400 per kg for silver in Mysore.
- Net percentage analysis is approximately at -1.16%.
June 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Silver Rate in June 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||72600|
|8th June 2021||71700|
|15th June 2021||71500|
|22nd June 2021||67800|
|30th June 2021||67600|
Take a well diversified look at the Silver Rate in Mysore for the month of June. We have drawn out the essential price points for your consideration, so you can see how the present price of the metal are recorded.
We have recorded the essential price changes of the month for the ease of your study.
- We have the kg price of the metal in the table, as it is the frequently used weight unit by traders and customers alike.
- First day of the month recorded the price as Rs.72600 and the last day of the month showed the metal’s price as Rs.67600
- The same way, the highest price level stood at Rs.72600, for the month of June.
- Lowest price level of the month was witnessed to be Rs.67600
- Percentage change on the other end was stable at -6.89%
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||67500|
|8th May 2021||71500|
|15th May 2021||71000|
|22nd May 2021||71100|
|31st May 2021||72000|
We have drafted the table to project the pattern of the Silver Rates in Mysuru for the month of May. Additionally, you can also check out the Silver Rate in Mysore per kg.
- You will discover the last and first day’s price for the month.
- The opening price of the month was 67500 and the closing price of the month was Rs.72000
- The highest recorded price was Rs.74000/- per Kg in May 2021
- The lowest recorded price was Rs.67500/- per Kg on 1st May 2021.
- The percentage change in price was 6.67%.
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 63,400|
|8th April,2021||₹ 66,660|
|15th April,2021||₹ 67,800|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 70,300|
|30th April,2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 70,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,400|
Find out the Silver Rate Movement in Mysore that we have compiled in the next month for our observation. You can also check out the Silver Rate in Mysore per kg along with price fluctuation.
- We have included both the opening and closing price for the month of April, as mentioned on the first and last date of the month.
- The highest recorded price was 70,300/- per Kg on 22nd April 2021
- Lowest recorded price was 63,400/- per Kg on 1st April 2021
- The opening price, as well as the closing price, was 63,400 and Rs.67,500 respectively.
- You can say that the percentage change was 6.47%, which was quite moderate.
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 70,100|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 66,500|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 67,000|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 67,500|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 65,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,400|
Go through the price analysis mentioned in the above table and understand the Silver Price Movement in Mysore. Also, verify the Silver Price in Mysore per kg so that you can make the best buy.
- You will observe that the statistics of the two days of the month that is the first and last day are mentioned in the table.
- The percentage change in the silver was -6.56%, which is supposedly too huge for this month.
- The opening price for the month was 70,100 on 1st March 2021
- Closing price for the month was 65,500 on 31st March 2021
- The highest and lowest recorded price was 65,400/- per Kg and Rs.73,200/- per Kg in March 2021 respectively.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Mysore
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 70,300|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,300|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 70,300|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 70,000|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 69,300|
|Highest Price||₹ 72,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,900|
February is the next month that we have considered for our study. Here you will come across the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Mysore, percentage change, fluctuation rate of the Silver Rate in Mysore per kg.
- Take a close look at the opening and closing price of the silver stated in the above-mentioned table.
- The opening price for the month was 70,300
- The closing price for the month was 69,300
- Highest and lowest recorded silver rates were 72,200/- per Kg for February 2021 and Rs.67,900/- per Kg for February 2021.
- The highest level of fluctuation was observed during this month which was -1.42% percentage change.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Mysuru
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,400|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,300|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 70,300|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 64,500|
January 2021 is the next month of our study. So according to the table, you will find out the 22 Carat Silver Price in Mysuru.
Also check out the Silver Price in Mysore from the first and last day of the month, i.e. the closing and opening price.
- Closely observe the change in the price of this month mentioned both at the closing and opening day of the month.
- Performance level of the price change in terms of percentage recorded was 2.78%.
- The opening rate of the month was Rs.68,400
- Closing rate of the month was Rs.70,300
- The highest and lowest points for the month was Rs.71,400/- per Kg for January,2021 and Rs.64,500/- per Kg for January,2021
Silver Rate Movement in Mysore for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60300|
|8th Dec 2020||65000|
|15th Dec 2020||63700|
|22nd Dec 2020||67600|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
The whole silver industry study of Mysore for the month of December is diligently curated in this given piece to easily elaborate the silver rate price trends to make the readers able to easily understand the price fluctuations-
- Mysore and Mangalore both started their month with silver price of Rs 60300, which has been also observed to be the lowest price of the month. It is good kick start for the investors.
- The highest rate of silver for the month of December has been Rs 69300.
- The entire growth percentage for the complete month of December 2020 has been 13.43%.
- Month of December can be concluded as a positive record, as the prices were fluctuating or volatile at a lesser rate of change.
- The way the prices were changing from the very beginning till the end of the month, we can say that they were changing at a steady and stable rate.
Silver Rate Movement in Mysore for November 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62800|
|30th Nov 2020||58600|
This section covers the information of silver rate for the city Mysore for the month November. Given, the data will strictly range from the start of the month to the end of it while, pointing out various price changes that have been experienced during this very month.
- Mysore reportedly has silver rates around Rs.60100 around the start of the month.
- While the silver rates kept on decreasing right after the first week, later which then gained an increasing curve.
- Mysore has reportedly gained the lowest value as Rs.58600, that being around month end.
- The highest value that has been reported for silver being – Rs.66900.
- While ranging from start of the month to its end, Mysore has reported a price change of around 2.50% for silver.
Silver Rate in Mysore – Trend in 2020
The year 2020 wreaked havoc as lots of uncertainties popped up like the pandemic outbreak or the COVID 19.
Additionally, the investors look for a secured place to invest and nothing could be better than silver or gold.
Silver Rate Trend in Mysore is on the rise because the economy is moving downward alongside trade tension between China and India.
Investing in authentic assets is what every investor diligently look to have.
Gold and silver is considered the best as both of them move in a similar direction. Today Silver Rate in Mysore is increasing because of the rising impact of the US dollar.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Mysuru – Trend in 2019
The city Mysore has great demand for the metal silver that results in the rise of the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Mysuru.
The price is not confirmed because of the increasing demand for the metal which is both low and high at the same time.
Historical Silver Rate in Mysore shows that the price for the silver is less compared to what is now, at present.
The underlined factors that led to the constant fluctuation in the price level are the following drift in the demand of the metal, price fluctuation, Brexit agreement, and stock market variation.
What makes Silver Rates in Mysore to increase or decrease?
The main factors that influence Silver Rate in Mysore as of today or in the past are the supply and demand for the metal. On the other end, there are some other factors that result into the variation Silver Rate in Mysore today per gram.
Besides demand and supply, there are some of the other parameters like the increase and decrease of the US dollar value, governmental schemes and the norms of the Reserve bank of India.
In addition to that, factors like the demand of the metal in the industrial sector has an impact on a greater proportion, import and export duty price of the crude oil also influences the silver rate.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Mysore?
Silver in Mysore bears the same measuring unit just like the gold. That means the silver is measured in the same way like that of the gold. Precisely, you can consider troy weight, grams as the units of measurement.
Other metrics considered for measuring are the troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, short, tonnes, metric tonnes, tolas, etc.
Let us understand some of the numeric details:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Mysore?
Previously, there were different types of tax rates imposed on the silver, this was much prior to the introduction of the goods and services tax.
Since the GST has been implemented throughout the country, Tax on Silver Rate in Mysore is set up to be 3%.
The tax is levied upon the buyer and they are obligated to pay the concerned percentage on the value of the product purchased.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Mysuru?
Pure Silver Rate in Mysuru is expressed in terms of the percentage. Precisely 94.79% of pure silver is present in the alloy.
This includes a mixture of 5.21% of the other metals as well. Now, buyers always look for these standard criteria while buying silver.
There are some other ways, which you can use to check the purity of the metal. Like, you can use the rear type- earth magnet on the silver.
If it sticks then the silver is not pure. Other than that you can use the technique of rubbing the silvers against one another. If the sound is continuous then the silver is genuine.
Silver Rate in Mysore – Conclusion
Considering the present situation, the Silver Rate in Mysore would increase if the production should slow down compared to the present increasing residential and industrial demand of the metal.
We have included price insight of Today Silver Rate in Mysore. Also, we stated the details of the silver price for the last 6 months and the price for the last 15 days as well.
Silver rate FAQs Mysore
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Mysore?
Answer – We bring the easiest way for our clients to not just check the current silver rates but also stay updated with the taxes that are levied on silver. The entire article has been specially curated to provide the readers with entire silver forecast and the silver rates of silver in market.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Mysore?
Answer – The content analogy of the article has been refined in a way that we give the most easy and feasible way to check the current silver rates to our customers. Clients can get to know about the entire silver rate situation and the current market benefits that are related to silver in this very article itself.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Mysore?
Answer – Yes, one of the things we specialize is in providing the exact live prices of silver. While we constantly keep an eye on market trends for the same and keep on updating our information whenever required for the very same. Thus, yes the following article presents the live rice of silver in Mysore.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, our curated data lets you not just read last month’s silver but we also have now made it possible for our customers to have last 15 days as well as last month’s silver rates too, thus encouraging better comparison for a better buy.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Mysore update?
Answer – Yes, we specialize in updating and shaping our connect according to market flexibilities. The content that we present on our article has been carefully put after repeated updates to best speak the market updates and keep our clients up to date with current scenarios.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – We have now made it easy to compare silver pries be it on an annual basis or monthly basis. Along with our detailed article w present our customers with attached link to take them to our website where they can choose their preferred units and also compare silver prices depending on the timeline they prefer.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – We prioritize the investment strategies our clients make and for that we bring nothing but the most recent and fresh of market information. You can find the entire silver forecast in the very same article, ranging from last years to last 15 days.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Mysore?
Answer – The most common measuring units used for silver are following – troy, tone and grams. The conversion of the following units goes this way
- 1 ounce of troy = 31.1035 grams
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilograms
- 12 masha = 1 tola
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Mysore?
Answer – Pure silver rates are Mysore is usually expressed in terms of the silver vs. metal consecration percentage. While in general an ornament with 94.79% of our silver and rest 5.21% of alloy is considered pure. The most common way any buyer can check silver before buying is to just run a magnet over the silver and see if it gets attracted to the magnet. If it isn’t attracted to the magnet its pure silver.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Mysore?
Answer – Buyers in Mysore don’t have to bear with any exponential amount of taxes; however it is a must for every buyer to pay a 3% of GST on every purchase of silver.