Factors that drive the Silver Rate in Mysore include the geographical circumstance as well as the internal and external causes.
On account of fluctuation, one has to stay updated regarding the Silver Rate in Mysore live to make a well informed purchase.
We have also included the insight regarding the Today Silver Rate in Mysore along with the price fluctuation of the last 6 months and 15 days. You will also discover various other aspects of the metal, such as its purity level, tax levied and more.
Silver Rate in Mysore – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Mysore Today
In this section, we have included the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Mysore and it is updated regularly for your convenience.
Also, observe the regular changes in the Silver Price in Mysore along with the change in percentage and the performance of yesterday and today’s price.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Mysore Today
Silver Price in Mysuru for Last 15 Days
In order to assist the investors in making the best investment strategy and to purchase right, we have formulated the table stating the Silver Price in Mysuru for the Last 15 Days.
You can check out the statistics according to your need and find the right price that you want to go for.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Mysore – Past 6 Months Price
In order to get more insight, we have included the Silver Rate in Mysore for the last 6 months in the below mentioned categories.
August 2020, silver rate movement in Mysore
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
The residents of Mysore fancy investing in different mediums to safeguard their portfolio from market volatility and market correction that occur every now and then. Here, we have listed the reasons that changed silver prices in Mysore and its impact on the demand from the users.
- The silver rate movements for the month of August are given in the table.
- The silver rates were volatile for the month and were mainly impacted by global cues.
- Silver rates opened at Rs. 65,100 per kg and closed at Rs. 66,600 per kg.
- There is a Rs. 100 per kg difference between the highest and the lowest touched rates for the month.
- Change in the silver rate is 18% in Mysore.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
The residents of Mysore, constantly demand silver during times of big and small occasions. Therefore, keeping a track on the silver prices is important for the ones who wish to invest in silver. Below are some prices that silver saw in the month of July along with some important points to take note of.
- Prices as on 7 day interval is given in the data.
- The price of silver on the first day of the month is Rs.500.05 per gram.
- On the last day of the month the price is Rs.65,000 per gram.
- The peak price is Rs.66,050 per gram.
- The lowest dip is Rs.48,500 per gram for silver in Mysore.
- Net percentage analysis is approximately at 36%.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
Take a well diversified look at the Silver Rate in Mysore for the month of June. We have drawn out the essential price points for your consideration, so you can see how the present price of the metal are recorded.
We have recorded the essential price changes of the month for the ease of your study.
- We have the kg price of the metal in the table, as it is the frequently used weight unit by traders and customers alike.
- First day of the month recorded the price as Rs.50,150 and the last day of the month showed the metal’s price as Rs.48,550
- The same way, the highest price level stood at Rs.50,160, for the month of June.
- Lowest price level of the month was witnessed to be Rs.47,100
- Percentage change on the other end was stable at 6.50%
May 2020, Silver Rates in Mysuru
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
We have drafted the table to project the pattern of the Silver Rates in Mysuru for the month of May. Additionally, you can also check out the Silver Rate in Mysore per Gram.
- You will discover the last and first day’s price for the month.
- The opening price of the month was 41,000 and the closing price of the month was Rs.50,110
- The highest recorded price was Rs.50,110/- per Kg on 31st May2020
- Lowest recorded price was Rs.41,000/- per Kg on 1st May2020.
- The percentage change in price was 22%.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Find out the Silver Rate Movement in Mysore that we have compiled in the next month for our observation. You can also check out the Silver Rate in Mysore per Gram along with price fluctuation.
- We have included both the opening and closing price for the month of April, as mentioned on the first and last date of the month.
- The highest recorded price was 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April 2020
- Lowest recorded price was 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April 2020
- The opening price, as well as the closing price, was 39,940 and Rs.42,520 respectively.
- You can say that the percentage change was 46%, which was quite moderate.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Go through the price analysis mentioned in the above table and understand the Silver Price Movement in Mysore. Also, verify the Silver Price in Mysoreper Gram so that you can make the best buy.
- You will observe that the statistics of the two days of the month that is the first and last day are mentioned in the table.
- The percentage change in the silver was -18.60%, which is supposedly too huge for this month.
- The opening price for the month was 48,500 on 1st March 2020
- Closing price for the month was 39,480 on 31st March 2020
- The highest and lowest recorded price was 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March 2020 and Rs.39,480/- per Kg on 31st March 2020 respectively.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Mysore
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
February is the next month that we have considered for our study. Here you will come across the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Mysore, percentage change, fluctuation rate of the Silver Rate in Mysore per gram.
- Take a close look at the opening and closing price of the silver stated in the above-mentioned table.
- The opening price for the month was 49,500
- The closing price for the month was 48,500
- Highest and lowest recorded silver rates were 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February 2020 and Rs.48,500/- per Kg on 29th February 2020.
- The highest level of fluctuation was observed during this month which was -2.02% percentage change.
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Mysuru
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
January 2020 is the next month of our study. So according to the table, you will find out the 22 Carat Silver Price in Mysuru.
Also check out the Silver Price in Mysore from the first and last day of the month, i.e. the closing and opening price.
- Closely observe the change in the price of this month mentioned both at the closing and opening day of the month.
- Performance level of the price change in terms of percentage recorded was -0.71%.
- The opening rate of the month was Rs.49,350
- Closing rate of the month was Rs.49,000
- The highest and lowest points for the month was Rs.51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020 and Rs.48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Mysore
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
December 2019 is the last month of our observation. We are here to offer you a short insight into the 24 Carat Silver Rate in Mysore.
In addition to that find out the Silver Rate in Mysore along with the price fluctuation all throughout the month.
- As per the table, you can find out the closing and opening price for the month.
- Note that the opening price for the month 46,650 and the closing price for the month was Rs.49,350.
- The highest recorded price for the month was Rs.49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019
- Lowest recorded price for the month was Rs.46,650/- per Kg on 1st December2019.
- The change in price in terms of percentage was 5.79%.
Silver Rate in Mysore – Trend in 2020
The year 2020 wreaked havoc as lots of uncertainties popped up like the pandemic outbreak or the COVID 19.
Additionally, the investors look for a secured place to invest and nothing could be better than silver or gold.
Silver Rate Trend in Mysore is on the rise because the economy is moving downward alongside trade tension between China and India.
Investing in authentic assets is what every investor diligently look to have.
Gold and silver is considered the best as both of them move in a similar direction. Today Silver Rate in Mysore is increasing because of the rising impact of the US dollar.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Mysuru – Trend in 2019
The city Mysore has great demand for the metal silver that results in the rise of the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Mysuru.
The price is not confirmed because of the increasing demand for the metal which is both low and high at the same time.
Historical Silver Rate in Mysore shows that the price for the silver is less compared to what is now, at present.
The underlined factors that led to the constant fluctuation in the price level are the following drift in the demand of the metal, price fluctuation, Brexit agreement, and stock market variation.
What makes Silver Rates in Mysore to increase or decrease?
The main factors that influence Silver Rate in Mysore as of today or in the past are the supply and demand for the metal. On the other end, there are some other factors that result into the variation Silver Rate in Mysore today per gram.
Besides demand and supply, there are some of the other parameters like the increase and decrease of the US dollar value, governmental schemes and the norms of the Reserve bank of India.
In addition to that, factors like the demand of the metal in the industrial sector has an impact on a greater proportion, import and export duty price of the crude oil also influences the silver rate.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Mysore?
Silver in Mysore bears the same measuring unit just like the gold. That means the silver is measured in the same way like that of the gold. Precisely, you can consider troy weight, grams as the units of measurement.
Other metrics considered for measuring are the troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, short, tonnes, metric tonnes, tolas, etc.
Let us understand some of the numeric details:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Mysore?
Previously, there were different types of tax rates imposed on the silver, this was much prior to the introduction of the goods and services tax.
Since the GST has been implemented throughout the country, Tax on Silver Rate in Mysore is set up to be 3%.
The tax is levied upon the buyer and they are obligated to pay the concerned percentage on the value of the product purchased.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Mysuru?
Pure Silver Rate in Mysuru is expressed in terms of the percentage. Precisely 94.79% of pure silver is present in the alloy.
This includes a mixture of 5.21% of the other metals as well. Now, buyers always look for these standard criteria while buying silver.
There are some other ways, which you can use to check the purity of the metal. Like, you can use the rear type- earth magnet on the silver.
If it sticks then the silver is not pure. Other than that you can use the technique of rubbing the silvers against one another. If the sound is continuous then the silver is genuine.
Silver Rate in Mysore – Conclusion
Considering the present situation, the Silver Rate in Mysore would increase if the production should slow down compared to the present increasing residential and industrial demand of the metal.
We have included price insight of Today Silver Rate in Mysore. Also, we stated the details of the silver price for the last 6 months and the price for the last 15 days as well.