Silver is a precious metal that is widely used for making jewelry and finds a prominent place in the local trade market of Andhra Pradesh. This article will help readers learn about the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh for the past six months along with its performance percentage.
Many traders and investors in this state prefer investing in this metal as it helps in earning a huge amount of profit in a short time.
This is the reason many people search for the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh Live daily. They look for the latest price and invest in the metal accordingly to ensure good returns come in.
In this article, we will also discuss the factors that affect the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh Today. Investors can learn tricks on identifying pure silver along with the measuring units used for weighing the metal.
Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh Today
The price of metal changes every day as they are dependent on numerous factors. Thus, the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh keeps altering and the market demand changes accordingly.
This portion of the article will help an investor learn the Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh Today for 1 Kg, 100 grams, and 10 grams.
These are the common rates used by traders who deal with silver and it is important to learn the rates for people who are buying it.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh Today
Silver Price in AP for Last 15 Days
The price of silver keeps changing daily and investors track the rates for the past 15 days for analyzing the transition.
This is a common sight for the people who live in this city as they believe in making strategic decisions where precious commodities are concerned.
Investors here collect the Silver Rate in AP for the past 15 days and then evaluate them thoroughly.
In this way, they chalk out the latest trend set by the metal and then decide whether they should invest in it currently.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh – Past 6 Months Price
Experts advise investors to keep a track of the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh for the previous six months. This is because silver is an expensive metal and one should invest in it after evaluating the pros and the cons very well.
The rates for the past six months shall help them in learning about the hikes and lows faced by this valuable metal. Investors can also calculate the growth percentage and plan their investment strategies following them.
Below, the highest, lowest, opening, and closing rates for the previous six months are mentioned along with the percentage changes for guiding readers efficiently.
August 2020, silver rate movement in Andhra Pradesh
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
The people of Andhra Pradesh are very inclined towards buying silver in large quantities so that it can safeguard them in the future if liquefied. However, knowing if it is the right time to buy silver is still a dilemma to investors. Here we have listed some important statistics to know about the silver rates in Andhra Pradesh.
- We have tracked the silver rates for August in this section.
- The silver price on 1st August was Rs. 65,100 per kg and on 31st August was Rs. 66,600 per kg.
- The highest price that silver touched for the month was Rs. 76,510 per kg.
- And the steepest that it dipped was Rs. 65,000 per kg.
- Overall performance was calculated which was precisely 18%.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
The demand for silver in Andhra Pradesh is everlasting. From a portfolio point of view, buying silver at accurate prices is an important step towards a successful portfolio building. Some take away points from the table are noted below for the investor.
- Silver rates are increasing from the beginning of the month till the end which draws a positive trend line.
- The price of silver as on 1st July was Rs.50,050 per gram.
- The silver rate on 31st July was Rs.65,000 per gram.
- Peak price for silver in Andhra Pradesh for the month of July was Rs.66,050 per gram and the lowest touched price was Rs.48,500 per gram.
- Performance analysis has been undertaken and is at 36%.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
We have compiled numbers on the changed in silver rates in Andhra Pradesh for the month of June. This data is important so that you understand the daily changes in the silver prices. Run though the below table that has some noteworthy figures and take a look at the pointers that are a synopsis on the numbers in the table.
- Opening and closing prices and the highest and lowest prices are mentioned in the table.
- The opening price for the month is Rs.50,150 per gram and the closing price is Rs.48,550 per gram.
- Highest touched rate for the month is Rs.48,800 per gram and the lowest point is Rs.47,100 per gram.
- The prices are seen to be declining.
- This month’s percentage change in performance is 6.50%.
May 2020, Silver Rates in Andhra Pradesh
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
The Silver Rates in Andhra Pradesh for May this year has been projected in the following points. Readers will get a deep insight into the performance of this metal going through these points.
- 1 Kg of Silver was available for Rs.41000 on the first of the month and on 31st the rate was Rs.50110
- The highest price attained by 1 kg of this metal was Rs.50110 which was quite expensive for investors
- Silver recorded the lowest rate of Rs.41000 per kg at the beginning of the month
- The percentage change was calculated to be 22.22% in the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh per gram which broke all the records for the previous six months
- In May 2020, this precious metal took a huge leap and a hike of Rs.9110 per kg was marked in the local market
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in AP
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
April is the beginning of the financial year in India and traders witnessed a lot of changes in the market conditions this month. The Silver Rate Movement in AP for April 2020 is given below and it will help readers invariably:
- The opening price of 1 kg silver in this month was Rs.39940 and the closing price was a bit higher with Rs.42520
- 42700 per kg was the highest recorded value for this metal and it took place on the 20th of the month
- The lowest rate was marked on 1st April and it was Rs.39940 per kg
- In this month, silver showed an average percentage change of 6.46% in the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh per Gram
- The rates increased gradually in the first three weeks of April and then decreased slightly towards the end of the month
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Below is the description of the Silver Price Movement in Andhra Pradesh for the last month of the previous financial year. Investors should follow it nicely to understand the transition in the rates from the last year to the present year.
- The opening and closing prices for silver in this state were Rs.48500 per kg and Rs.39480 per kg respectively
- This month witnessed a massive fall in the Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh per Gram
- The highest value of this metal went up to Rs.51080 per kg on 7th of the month
- On the 21st of March silver reached its lowest price of Rs.39480 per kg
- The percentage change in the silver rates was -18.6% which indicates depreciation of negative growth
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
A detailed overview of the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh for February this year is given below for investors to refer to:
- In Andhra Pradesh, the highest price of silver was Rs.51500 for 1 kg and it was recorded on the 24th of February
- The lowest recorded price on 29thof the month was Rs.48500 per kg
- The opening and closing Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh per gram was Rs.49.5 and Rs.48.5 respectively
- In this month, the rates opened with a higher value but decreased gradually towards the month-end
- The percentage change was just 2.02% but it was on the negative side
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
The first month of a year always holds an important place in an investor’s calendar as it comes with a bunch of new opportunities. Here, readers will be informed about the 22 Carat Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh for the month of January and they should not miss a single point of it.
- The price of silver opened with Rs.49350 per kg on 1st January and closed with Rs.49000 per kg on 23rd of the month
- The top most Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh was recorded to be Rs.51000 per kg and this way very high
- The rate of 1 kg silver reduced to the lowest point of Rs.48900 on the 14th of the month
- January saw a small amount of depreciation in the growth of silver price
- The percentage change was of -0.71% and the amount of depreciation calculated was of Rs.2100 per kg
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
Readers looking forward to investing in valuable commodities should learn about the 24 Carat Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh for December 2020. The highest and the lowest prices attained by this metal and the growth percentage have been mentioned below:
- The opening price of 1 Kg silver on 1st of December was Rs.46650 and the closing price at the month’s end was Rs.49350
- The Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh touched the highest price of Rs.49350 per kg at the month-end
- The least marked price of 1 kg of this precious metal was Rs.46650 in December 2019
- Silver has shown an average growth performance with a percentage of 5.79%
- In this month, the rates increased steadily and closed at a price Rs.2700 higher than the opening price
Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh – Trend in 2020
Various local, national, and international factors influence the Silver Rate Trend in Andhra Pradesh for 2020.
The outbreak of a pandemic across the world has crashed the stock market and this is increasing the rate of silver steadily.
In the local market of the state, the demand for this metal is decreasing and this is harming the rate trend.
Today Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh is looking far better after a long time as the world economy is slowly healing.
Things seem to get better in the upcoming days and this will create good investment opportunities for residents of Andhra Pradesh who invest in silver.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in AP – Trend in 2019
Factors that affect the price of silver change every day and thus, the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Andhra Pradesh should be different from the trend of 2020.
In the previous year, investors could buy and sell this precious metal peacefully as the demand in the market remained high around the year.
The local market of the state recorded high sales in silver jewelry as customers were interested in investing in it.
The Historical Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh in 2019 shows that the price of this metal was lesser in the past year. This had encouraged more investors in buying it in huge amount as they were expecting high returns.
What makes Silver Rates in Andhra Pradesh to increase or decrease?
Wide spectrums of reasons are responsible for the increase or decrease of the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh as on today.
If the valuation of the Indian National Rupees decreases concerning the American Dollars, then the silver rate increases and vice-versa. Policies of the Central Bank also play a major role in the rate attained by this precious metal.
The Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh today per gram will be less if the Reserve Bank of India reduces the interest on gold loans.
These rates are also affected by the present demand in the local silver market of Andhra Pradesh and the import duties levied by the state government.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Andhra Pradesh?
The procedure used for measuring Silver in Andhra Pradesh is the same as that used for measuring gold. Jewelry shops in this city use the latest weighing tools that give an accurate measurement of the weight of the finished silver product.
These shops also deploy standard measuring units that are known to everyone and are used for weighing gold products.
The two most common measuring units used by jewelry shops in Andhra Pradesh for weighing silver products are troy weight and grams.
Other than these two, troy ounces, million ounces, Masha, Tolas, Kilograms, etc. are the units that are used by different jewelry shop owners in this state.
Here are the relationships between the measuring units that should be known to customers nicely:
- 1 kilogram = 1000 grams
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 grams
- 12 Masha = 1 Tola
- 0.972 grams = 1 Masha
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kilograms
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh?
Silver is an expensive commodity that attracted a good amount of taxes before GST was integrated into the Indian taxing system. After GST was initiated, the Tax on Silver rate in Andhra Pradesh has come down to 3% only.
Buyers have to pay the GST on the total amount of the rate of silver they have purchased from a jewelry shop. A small amount of GST is also imposed on the making charge of the silver product.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in AP?
The Pure Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh goes by the amount of pure silver present in a product. The required percentage should be 94.79% and the rest 5.21% is an alloy of other metals.
This is done to give strength and durability to the metal as it requires them for getting transformed into jewelry or any other product.
One can check the purity of the silver product they have bought using a piece of magnet. They will have to hold the piece of a magnet near the product and if it gets attracted then the silver used is not pure.
Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh – Conclusion
Silver is extremely preferred by the people of Andhra Pradesh as it is a valuable asset and less expensive than gold.
A large number of people in this state inquire about the latest Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh before investing in this metal.
This article has discussed the rates of this commodity for the past six months along with its performance in the native market of Andhra Pradesh.
Today Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh can be considered suitable for investment and readers should follow this article nicely before investing in this precious metal.