Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh Today (Dec 09, 2022): Live Silver Price in Andhra PradeshLast Updated Date: Dec 09, 2022
Silver is a precious metal that is widely used for making jewelry and finds a prominent place in the local trade market of Andhra Pradesh. This article will help readers learn about the Live Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh Today (Dec 09, 2022) for the past six months along with its performance percentage.
Many traders and investors in this state prefer investing in this metal as it helps in earning a huge amount of profit in a short time.
This is the reason many people search for the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh Live daily. They look for the latest price and invest in the metal accordingly to ensure good returns come in.
In this article, we will also discuss the factors that affect the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh Today. Investors can learn tricks on identifying pure silver along with the measuring units used for weighing the metal.
Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh Today (Dec 09, 2022)
The price of metal changes every day as they are dependent on numerous factors. Thus, the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh keeps altering and the market demand changes accordingly.
This portion of the article will help an investor learn the Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh Today for 1 Kg, 100 grams, and 10 grams.
These are the common rates used by traders who deal with silver and it is important to learn the rates for people who are buying it.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Andhra Pradesh Today
Tomorrow Silver Rate Prediction or Forecast in Andhra Pradesh
Check out Andhra Pradesh Silver Prediction for Tomorrow here –
Silver Price in AP for Last 15 Days
The price of silver keeps changing daily and investors track the rates for the past 15 days for analyzing the transition.
This is a common sight for the people who live in this city as they believe in making strategic decisions where precious commodities are concerned.
Investors here collect the Silver Rate in AP for the past 15 days and then evaluate them thoroughly.
In this way, they chalk out the latest trend set by the metal and then decide whether they should invest in it currently.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh – Past 12 Months Price
Experts advise investors to keep a track of the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh for the previous 12 months. This is because silver is an expensive metal and one should invest in it after evaluating the pros and the cons very well.
The rates for the past 12 months shall help them in learning about the hikes and lows faced by this valuable metal. Investors can also calculate the growth percentage and plan their investment strategies following them.
Below, the highest, lowest, opening, and closing rates for the previous 12 months are mentioned along with the percentage changes for guiding readers efficiently.
Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh for November 2022
|Silver Rate in November 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st November 2022||65000|
|8th November 2022||66700|
|15th November 2022||68500|
|22nd November 2022||67000|
|30th November 2022||68000|
While there are several reasons why Andhra Pradesh has been more interested in the silver price affair, top of which remains the states’ bulky silver purchase.
While the traditional south Indian jewellery has been a big hype for buyers for all around the glove, the following context talks about the very same and go around in depth into the silver state of affair of Andhra Pradesh for the month November.
- As it was mentioned earlier Andhra Pradesh is very likely to be one of those states which attract a huge crowd ever year because of their sophisticated traditional jewellery. The months started with the silver price higher than usual, given the demand.
- Andhra Pradesh started with a silver price of around Rs.65000 and ended with the silver price being near to Rs.68000.
- Though it’s safe to say the entire November has proven to be very expensive and silver prices were always on spike given the demand and supply of the metal.
- Despite the high striking peak graph value for silver rates, Andhra Pradesh managed to get their silver to lowest of around Rs.64000.
- Seeing the table it’s very evident that the state has experienced a huge change in price and thus has been subjected to a constant change in price. The entire member in a nut shell can be presented as a price change of around 4.62%.
Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh for October 2022
|Silver Rate in October 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2022||62000|
|8th October 2022||66000|
|15th October 2022||60500|
|22nd October 2022||63200|
|31st October 2022||63000|
This section of the article is to provide you with the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh analysis for the month of October. This will help you understand the major and the minor price fluctuations of the month, so you take constructive decisions for the future, based upon thorough understanding.
- Displaying the percentage change in the price of the metal, the change was discovered at 1.61%
- The month started with the first record of Rs.62000 and ended with the records of Rs.63000
- Highest price record for the month was discovered as Rs.67000
- Contrarily, the lowest price record for the month was Rs.55300
- The table that you see also contains the entire month’s data, including that of each week, so you can see how the trends changed.
September 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Silver Rate in September 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2022||58000|
|8th September 2022||59500|
|15th September 2022||61100|
|22nd September 2022||63000|
|30th September 2022||62000|
We have laid down all the information on the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh that we posses for you. You can put to use the data you require and then let go of the data you feel is least required. We have made sure to present you the information in detail as per the feasibility.
- For your convenience we have also explained the data from the table. All of the data in common is mentioned in the form of kg.
- For your consideration, we have the clear draft of the opening and the last recorded price for the month, which were Rs.58000 and Rs.62000
- Speaking of the highest price level, it was Rs.63000 for this particular month.
- Next was the lowest price level and it was Rs.58000 for this particular month
- Lastly, we figured out the calculation process of price change and the recorded change in percentage was 6.90%
August 2022, silver rate movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Silver Rate in August 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2022||63300|
|8th August 2022||63000|
|15th August 2022||64800|
|22nd August 2022||61100|
|31st August 2022||60000|
The people of Andhra Pradesh are very inclined towards buying silver in large quantities so that it can safeguard them in the future if liquefied. However, knowing if it is the right time to buy silver is still a dilemma to investors. Here we have listed some important statistics to know about the silver rates in Andhra Pradesh.
- We have tracked the silver rates for August in this section.
- The silver price on 1st August was Rs. 63300 per kg and on 31st August was Rs. 60000 per kg.
- The highest price that silver touched for the month was Rs. 64800 per kg.
- And the steepest that it dipped was Rs. 60000 per kg.
- Overall performance was calculated which was precisely -5.21%.
July 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Silver Rate in July 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2022||65000|
|8th July 2022||62500|
|15th July 2022||60400|
|22nd July 2022||61600|
|31st July 2022||63700|
The demand for silver in Andhra Pradesh is everlasting. From a portfolio point of view, buying silver at accurate prices is an important step towards successful portfolio building. Some takeaway points from the table are noted below for the investor.
- Silver rates are increasing from the beginning of the month till the end which draws a positive trend line.
- The price of silver as on 1st July was Rs.65000 per gram.
- The silver rate on 31st July was Rs.63700 per gram.
- Peak price for silver in Andhra Pradesh for the month of July was Rs.65000 per gram and the lowest touched price was Rs.60000 per gram.
- Performance analysis has been undertaken and is at -2.00%.
June 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Silver Rate in June 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2022||67000|
|8th June 2022||68000|
|15th June 2022||66000|
|22nd June 2022||66000|
|30th June 2022||65100|
We have compiled numbers on the changed in silver rates in Andhra Pradesh for the month of June. This data is important so that you understand the daily changes in the silver prices. Run though the below table that has some noteworthy figures and take a look at the pointers that are a synopsis on the numbers in the table.
- Opening and closing prices and the highest and lowest prices are mentioned in the table.
- The opening price for the month is Rs.67000 per gram and the closing price is Rs.65100 per gram.
- Highest touched rate for the month is Rs.68500 per gram and the lowest point is Rs.65100 per gram.
- The prices are seen to be declining.
- This month’s percentage change in performance is -2.84%.
May 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Silver Rate in May 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2022||69500|
|8th May 2022||66800|
|15th May 2022||63700|
|22nd May 2022||65900|
|31st May 2022||67500|
The Silver Rates in Andhra Pradesh for May this year have been projected in the following points. Readers will get a deep insight into the performance of this metal going through these points.
- 1 Kg of Silver was available for Rs.69500 on the first of the month and on 31st the rate was Rs.67500
- The highest price attained by 1 kg of this metal was Rs.69500 which was quite expensive for investors
- Silver recorded the lowest rate of Rs.63400 per kg at the mid of the month
- The percentage change was calculated to be -2.88% in the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh per gram.
April 2022, Silver Rate Movement in AP
|Silver Rate in April 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Apr 2022||71700|
|8th Apr 2022||71300|
|15th Apr 2022||74400|
|22nd Apr 2022||72100|
|30th Apr 2022||69500|
April is the beginning of the financial year in India and traders witnessed a lot of changes in the market conditions this month. The Silver Rate Movement in AP for April 2022 is given below and it will help readers invariably:
- The opening price of 1 kg silver in this month was Rs.71700 and the closing price was a bit higher with Rs.69500
- 75200 per kg was the highest recorded value for this metal and it took place on the 22h of the month
- The lowest rate was marked on 1st April and it was Rs.64200 per kg
- In this month, silver showed an average percentage change of -3.07% in the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh per Gram
- The rates increased gradually in the first three weeks of April and then decreased slightly towards the end of the month
March 2022, Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Silver Rate in March 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st Mar 2022||70000|
|8th Mar 2022||74600|
|15th Mar 2022||72800|
|22nd Mar 2022||73400|
|31st Mar 2022||71300|
Below is the description of the Silver Price Movement in Andhra Pradesh for the last month of the previous financial year. Investors should follow it nicely to understand the transition in the rates from the last year to the present year.
- The opening and closing prices for silver in this state were Rs.70000 per kg and Rs.71300 per kg respectively
- This month witnessed variations in the Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh per Gram
- The highest value of this metal went up to Rs.76700 per kg on.
- On the 31st of March silver reached its lowest price of Rs.70000 per kg
- The percentage change in the silver rates was 1.86% which indicates depreciation of negative growth
February 2022, Silver Price Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Silver Rate in February 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st February 2022||65600|
|8th February 2022||65100|
|15th February 2022||68200|
|22nd February 2022||69100|
|28th February 2022||69900|
A detailed overview of the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh for February this year is given below for investors to refer to:
- In Andhra Pradesh, the highest price of silver was Rs.72700 for 1 kg and it was recorded on the 1st of February
- The lowest recorded price of the month was Rs.64900 per kg
- The opening and closing Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh per gram was Rs.65600 and Rs.69900 respectively
- In this month, the rates opened with a lower value but increased towards the month-end
- The percentage change was just 6.55% but it was on the positive side
January 2022, Silver Price Movement in Andhra Pradesh
|Silver Rate in January 2022||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st January 2022||66600|
|8th January 2022||64600|
|15th January 2022||65500|
|22nd January 2022||69000|
|31st January 2022||65400|
The first month of a year always holds an important place in an investor’s calendar as it comes with a bunch of new opportunities. Here, readers will be informed about the 22 Carat Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh for the month of January and they should not miss a single point of it.
- The price of silver opened with Rs.66600 per kg on 1st January and closed with Rs.65400 per kg of the month
- The top most Silver Price in Andhra Pradesh was recorded to be Rs.69300 per kg and this was very high
- The rate of 1 kg silver reduced to the lowest point of Rs.61000 of the month
- The Silver Rate has declined in the 1st week later increases till 3rd week and at the end of the month, it again declines.
- The percentage change was of -1.80%.
Silver Rate Movement in Andhra Pradesh for December 2021
|Silver Rate in December 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st December 2021||66300|
|8th December 2021||65600|
|15th December 2021||64600|
|22nd December 2021||65800|
|31st December 2021||65400|
The following context talks about the silver rate changes for the month December for Andhra Pradesh. As the investment industry has been one of the most booming sectors, we provide an extra hand for you to not just summarise your investments according to the rate changes but also plan it.
- December for Andhra Pradesh has been reasonably expensive as the silver rates started with higher than usual, at a price of Rs 64600.
- The state has recorded the highest price for silver compared to any other state for the month December. That being – Rs 66300.
- While December has been the month of expensive investment, it can be concluded that December opening weeks were highly encouraging for any manner of business investments.
- Mapping form the start of the month, a change of -1.36% has been seen in the silver rate for December.
- December has proved to one of those months, where the change has been slow but steady, while the standard rate has been very expensive for even the smallest of investment/purchase.
Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh – Trend in 2020
Various local, national, and international factors influence the Silver Rate Trend in Andhra Pradesh for 2020.
The outbreak of a pandemic across the world has crashed the stock market and this is increasing the rate of silver steadily.
In the local market of the state, the demand for this metal is decreasing and this is harming the rate trend.
Today Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh is looking far better after a long time as the world economy is slowly healing.
Things seem to get better in the upcoming days and this will create good investment opportunities for residents of Andhra Pradesh who invest in silver.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in AP – Trend in 2019
Factors that affect the price of silver change every day and thus, the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Andhra Pradesh should be different from the trend of 2020.
In the previous year, investors could buy and sell this precious metal peacefully as the demand in the market remained high around the year.
The local market of the state recorded high sales in silver jewelry as customers were interested in investing in it.
The Historical Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh in 2019 shows that the price of this metal was lesser in the past year. This had encouraged more investors in buying it in huge amount as they were expecting high returns.
What makes Silver Rates in Andhra Pradesh to increase or decrease?
Wide spectrums of reasons are responsible for the increase or decrease of the Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh as on today.
If the valuation of the Indian National Rupees decreases concerning the American Dollars, then the silver rate increases and vice-versa. Policies of the Central Bank also play a major role in the rate attained by this precious metal.
The Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh today per gram will be less if the Reserve Bank of India reduces the interest on gold loans.
These rates are also affected by the present demand in the local silver market of Andhra Pradesh and the import duties levied by the state government.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Andhra Pradesh?
The procedure used for measuring Silver in Andhra Pradesh is the same as that used for measuring gold. Jewelry shops in this city use the latest weighing tools that give an accurate measurement of the weight of the finished silver product.
These shops also deploy standard measuring units that are known to everyone and are used for weighing gold products.
The two most common measuring units used by jewelry shops in Andhra Pradesh for weighing silver products are troy weight and grams.
Other than these two, troy ounces, million ounces, Masha, Tolas, Kilograms, etc. are the units that are used by different jewelry shop owners in this state.
Here are the relationships between the measuring units that should be known to customers nicely:
- 1 kilogram = 1000 grams
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 grams
- 12 Masha = 1 Tola
- 0.972 grams = 1 Masha
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kilograms
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh?
Silver is an expensive commodity that attracted a good amount of taxes before GST was integrated into the Indian taxing system. After GST was initiated, the Tax on Silver rate in Andhra Pradesh has come down to 3% only.
Buyers have to pay the GST on the total amount of the rate of silver they have purchased from a jewelry shop. A small amount of GST is also imposed on the making charge of the silver product.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in AP?
The Pure Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh goes by the amount of pure silver present in a product. The required percentage should be 94.79% and the rest 5.21% is an alloy of other metals.
This is done to give strength and durability to the metal as it requires them for getting transformed into jewelry or any other product.
One can check the purity of the silver product they have bought using a piece of magnet. They will have to hold the piece of a magnet near the product and if it gets attracted then the silver used is not pure.
Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh – Conclusion
Silver is extremely preferred by the people of Andhra Pradesh as it is a valuable asset and less expensive than gold.
A large number of people in this state inquire about the latest Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh before investing in this metal.
This article has discussed the rates of this commodity for the past six months along with its performance in the native market of Andhra Pradesh.
Today Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh can be considered suitable for investment and readers should follow this article nicely before investing in this precious metal.
Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh FAQs
Ques – How to check Today’s Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh?
Answer – The updates of the silver rates in Andhra Pradesh are provided in the article. The prices are given per measurement that range from 10 grams to 1 kilograms which makes it easy for you to compare and understand. Also we provide the comparison with the last days silver prices to give you a better view and help you make better decisions regarding the investments.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Andhra Pradesh?
Answer – The silver rate of Andhra Pradesh is provided within the article itself. The rates are provided according to a number of time frames such as one week, 15 days, 30 days and yearly and that too through various measurements ranging from 10 grams to 1 kg.This format is designed to help you get ease and convenience.
Ques – Is this Live silver Price in Andhra Pradesh?
Answer – Yes, the silver prices of Andhra Pradesh provided in the article are current. At the very beginning of the article the heading states today’s silver prices. The prices are updated every day for the customers to access to it easily.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, you can find last month’s Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh within the article that we have provided you with. Since we make sure to provide you with the data across various timelines, for you to compare and contrast, by just spotting on the required information within the given title , you will find all the valuable information.
Ques – Where can I compare Andhra Pradesh’s silver price monthly and yearly?
Answer – The rate of silver is provided efficiently to our customers for their ease and convenience as the utmost. Therefore you find the entire data in the tabular form. Therefore to compere the rate of silver from months and a year you have to just look through the facts and figures provided in our article. You will get all the information without any problem.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Andhra Pradesh update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rates in Andhra Pradesh are updated. We do understand the basic requirements of our customers. Our team efficiently works at delivering all the updated data in compliance with the market prices. Therefore you will not only find the latest updates but all the historical data too.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you can find the silver rates. Our data is designed across various time frames that make it easy for the customers to make all their technical analysis. The entire historical timeline acts as a source for comparison and strategizing the investment that one requires to be done.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Andhra Pradesh?
Answer – The troy ounce is the fundamental unit to measure silver. It is measured in a pattern equivalent to that of gold. Silver measurement units are grammes, troy weight, million ounces, kilogrammes, troy ounces, tonnes, tola, and metric tonnes, respectively
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Andhra Pradesh
Answer – The rate of silver is provided efficiently to our customers for their ease and convenience as the utmost. Therefore you find the entire data in the tabular form. Therefore to compare the rate of silver from months and a year you have to just look through the facts and figures provided in our article. You will get all the information without any problem.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Andhra Pradesh?
Answer – The GST levied on Silver is around 3%.1.5% of the 3% of the charges for goods and services are levied on metals such as gold, platinum or silver. Without any more crafting, the remaining 1.5 percent is imposed over the base metal cover of silver. A significant thing to bear in mind, however is that the consumer holds the GST that is imposed on silver.