Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Tamil Nadu
In this article we will study in-depth facts on the Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu and how changes in these rates can affect life and lifestyle.
Silver as a metal is very valuable and stands highly in demand as it is much cheaper than gold. One important feature of silver is that it is anti-corrosive. The demand for silver in the state of Tamil Nadu is in the form of electronics, for energy, chemical production and more.
Facts in purity of silver and its uses to make different tools are laid down in this article. We hope that you consider all the parameters discussed below on Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu today to predict future trends. To know more details on the Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu Live, run through this entire article and the figures posted as well.
Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Tamil Nadu Today
We have summed up data on Silver Price in Tamil Nadu Today in a very systematic format by comparing the changes in silver prices from yesterday to today.
Rates for 10 gram, 100 gram and 1 KG of silver are tabulated below and relative comparison is undertaken for 22 carat silver. This data is necessary to understand how silver rates can change on a daily basis.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Tamil Nadu Today
Silver Price in TN for Last 15 Days
A small fluctuation in prices during recent times is an important step towards predicting future trends. To facilitate the understanding of future movement of prices we have summed up numbers on the changes in Silver Price in Tamil Nadu for the past 15 days.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Tamil Nadu – Past 12 Months Price
Past data is always crucial while studying an investment unit. For the sake of the readers, we have penned down all necessary information on the silver rate in Tamil Nadu changes for the past 12 months.
These notes are key points to understand the silver rate changes and the reasons that can highly impact the market. We hope a bird’ eye view of this data will be helpful for your further study.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Tamil Nadu
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||72800|
|8th May 2021||76100|
|15th May 2021||76000|
|22nd May 2021||75700|
|31st May 2021||76800|
All the necessary information for the reader to keep in mind for the month of May is available in the table and the keynotes below. We hope you get a better picture of the silver rates in Tamil Nadu with this data.
- Prices on the first and last day of the month are mentioned.
- The highest price that silver rate has touched this month is Rs.78500/- which is in May 2021
- The lowest dip for the month is Rs.72800/- noted on 1st
- Percentage change in silver rate in Tamil Nadu per gram is calculated to be 5.49%.
- The silver price declines slightly in the third and fourth week, then increases by the end of the month.
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Tamil Nadu
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 68,500|
|8th April,2021||₹ 71,300|
|15th April,2021||₹ 71,900|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 75,700|
|30th April,2021||₹ 74,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 75,700|
|Lowest Price||₹ 68,500|
The fluctuation in the silver rate movement in Tamil Nadu for the month of April is compiled below. These numbers are crucial to predict future silver rate trends.
- The table below has prices of silver in the state of Tamil Nadu for the first and last day of the month.
- It also has information on the highest and lowest prices for the similar month.
- The price of the metal opened at Rs.68,500 per kg and the closing price for the month was Rs.74,000 per kg.
- The highest price recorded for the month was Rs.75,700 per kg and the lowest at Rs.68,500 per kg for the month of April.
- Overall performance for silver rate in Tamil Nadu per gram for the month is recorded at 8.03%.
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in TN
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 73,300|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 71,000|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 71,700|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 70,000|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 67,300|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
The month of March 2020 marked the onset of the lockdown in the country because of which major changes were seen in the silver price movement in Tamil Nadu. This section will guide you on how changes in the economy can majorly impact silver prices.
- For your reference, we have put in the price for the first and the last day of the month in the table.
- The highest price level for the month was Rs.73,300 per kg of silver.
- On the other hand, the lowest price level for the month was Rs.67,300 per kg.
- Price on first day of the month was Rs.73,300 per kg and on last day of the month was Rs.67,300 per kg.
- As mentioned earlier, the major volatility this month was the result of the pandemic that disrupted the economy. The stock market as well as silver rates showed a negative slope. The overall analysis for this month for Silver Price in Tamil Nadu per Gram stands at -8.19%.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Tamil Nadu
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 79,200|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 73,100|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 74,600|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 74,400|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 72,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 79,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 72,200|
We have set up a table on the data for 22 Carat Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu for the month of February. Points to be noted are mention for reference as well.
- Take a sneak peak for February for the change in price from 1st February to 28th February, as we have mentioned it in the table.
- The month opened at was Rs.79,200 per kg and closed at Rs.72,500 per kg.
- Peak point of silver rate for this month was Rs.79,200 per kg as for Feb 2021.
- The lowest price level of drop in prices for the month was Rs.72,200 per kg for Feb 2021.
- The calculated percentage change in performance for the Silver rate in Tamil Nadu per gram for this month is roughly seen to be -8.46%.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Tamil Nadu
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 72,400|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 74,500|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 70,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 71,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 74,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 75,100|
|Lowest Price||₹ 69,000|
The month of January marks the beginning of a year and high demand for silver. This section is a run through 22 carat silver price in Tamil Nadu and reasons for its change. We hope that this information is worthy to calculate future movements.
- Prices of silver rate changes for the month of January are given for reference.
- The price as on 1st January 2021 was Rs.72,400 per kg and on 31st January was Rs.74,600 per kg.
- On January 2021, prices touched its peak point, that was at Rs.75,100 per kg.
- And on January 2021, the steepest dip was seen at Rs.69,000 per kg for the month.
- The performance change has been calculated as 3.04% for silver price in Tamil Nadu.
Silver Rate Movement in Tamil Nadu for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||64800|
|8th Dec 2020||68800|
|15th Dec 2020||67900|
|22nd Dec 2020||72000|
|31st Dec 2020||72300|
December month has been prominently phenomenon if we just look at the prices of silver in the Tamil Nadu market. Going forward we have provided a detailed analysis-
- As compared with the other states, Tamil Nadu started the month with the highest price which is Rs.64800.
- Going forward in the second week, the rate of the silver went up even more.
- Tamil Nadu marked the lowest price Rs.64800 for the month of December.
- The highest price of silver has been Rs 73700 in Tamil Nadu.
- Talking about a complete change which was experienced in the silver industry for entire month was 11.57%.
Analysing the market condition, we can say that it has been a slow and steady race from the beginning, starting from 64800, the lowest to 73700, the highest as the month goes on towards the end, during the second last week.
Silver Rate Movement in Tamil Nadu for November 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||65300|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||66700|
|30th Nov 2020||63300|
Tamil Nadu is one of those states which has been very active when comes to asset buying or selling. Considering the investment dynamics, silver has been repeatedly been the metal of importance. Thus, the following information deals around silver state of affairs for the entire month November in Tamil Nadu.
- Tamil Nadu this month has been one of those few states which have kick started their November month with a price greater than other states.
- Silver price started their price chart for the month November with a price around Rs.65,300.
- While Tamil Nadu experienced the highest spike in the price of the metal. The silver charges exponentially went up and were higher than any other states.
- The highest price which silver went up to this month remained Rs.71,000.
- While November has indeed been the started which experienced an expectedly rise in silver. Nevertheless, the entire price change of the month can be takes as 3.06% percentage.
Silver Rate Movement in Tamil Nadu for October 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Oct 2020||60700|
|8th Oct 2020||61000|
|15th Oct 2020||61000|
|22nd Oct 2020||63000|
|31st Oct 2020||65300|
Take notes of the present prevailing Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu from the month of October. You have the entire review for the month and this will play a major role in the planning phase where you develop different kind of strategy you wish to adopt.
- Providing you with the details of the change in the price level, we commuted the percentage as 7.58%
- We have the insights regarding the opening and the closing price level and they were Rs.60,700 and Rs.65,300
- As for the rise in price of the metal, the highest point was Rs.65,300
- Also, fall in price was as much as Rs.60,200 in regards with the month of October.
- The table has all the necessary information in regards of the month, including to prices from each week of the month.
September 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Tamil Nadu
|September – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Sep 2020||68700|
|8th Sep 2020||68000|
|15th Sep 2020||69500|
|22nd Sep 2020||60600|
|30th Sep 2020||61000|
We want to look out for our readers, by providing them with the right data, so they can seamlessly carry out their investment process. We suggest you take the reference of the Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu from September into account and then decide how and when you are going to invest in the metal.
- Check out the table for the first thing, and the pointer for the second. Table has all the data and pointers lay out the most important aspects.
- One of your major concerns regarding the price levels should be the opening and the closing price, which was Rs.68,700 and Rs.61,000
- As per the records, the highest price level of the metal was Rs.69,500
- 57,000 was the contrary price, i.e. the lowest price level for the month.
- We also wanted to state the precise price change for you, and it turned out to be -11.20% for the month.
August 2020, silver rate movement in Tamil Nadu
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
In Tamil Nadu silver rates keep moving as per the market forces of demand and supply. Silver is a precious metal used in household and as ornaments and jewellery. The below section discusses about the fluctuation of silver rates in Tamil Nadu for the month of August.
- The silver rates for 5 different days in August are mentioned in the table.
- The silver price on 1st August was Rs. 65,100 per kg, on 15th August was Rs. 68,000 per kg and on 31st August was Rs. 66,600 per kg.
- The highest price for the month was Rs. 76,510 per kg.
- And the lowest price was Rs. 65,000 per kg.
- Performance was calculated which was precisely 18%.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Tamil Nadu
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
Finding the best investment opportunity whether it is in gold or silver always comes with knowing prices for the same and making sure investment is made at the lowest so that increasing prices will also serve profit to one’s portfolio. Here, the changes in silver prices in Tamil Nadu for the month of July is focused on.
- Prices as on different days in July are available in the table.
- Silver rate in Tamil Nadu on 1st July was Rs.50,050 per gram and on 31st July was Rs.65,000 per gram.
- The peak point was Rs.66,050 per gram and the lowest point was Rs.48,500 per gram.
- Silver prices show an increasing trend.
- Performance is analysed and set at an approximate of 36%.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Tamil Nadu
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
We have noted figures on silver rate movement in Tamil Nadu for the month of June. To precisely understand silver rate movements it is very important to glance at figures from the most recent month of the year. The month of June showed steady upside because of the stability in the market. Some important numbers are mentioned below.
- Opening and closing prices are mentioned in the table. You will also find the highest as well as the lowest price in the data.
- The opening price for the month is seen at Rs.50,150 per gram and the closing price is at Rs.48,550 per gram.
- Highest touched rate for the month of June is Rs.48,800 per gram and the lowest point is Rs.47,100 per gram.
- There is a decrease in prices from first day of the month until the last.
- The calculated percentage change in performance for the silver rate in Tamil Nadu per gram for this month is roughly seen to be 6.50%.
Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu – Trend in 2020
Investing in metal to hedge during time of uncertainties has always been a strategy of the people in the country.
The silver rate in Tamil Nadu this year was greatly impacted by the onset of the global pandemic which took charge during the end of the financial year.
Other measures that also changed the silver rate trends this year is the unstable relations between India and China.
Today silver rate in Tamil Nadu has considerably taken a steadier pace as compared to the initial months of the year where it had a steep low.
Investors decided to turn to metals as it is a safe haven for funds. With the property of high liquidity, investors believe that their funds are safe by investing them in silver.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in TN – Trend in 2019
Demand plays an important role under the reasons for change in silver rate trend 2019 in Tamil Nadu. With an increase in demand for silver, the prices also tend to sky rocket. The strength of rupee to US dollar also impacts silver rates in Tamil Nadu.
Historical silver rate in Tamil Nadu have been impacted by many reasons. Global factors, the demand from jewellery market, trade relation with other countries and more can change silver rates from nation to nation.
The year 2019, had volatile silver rates, it showed uptrend for initial months, then declined and again started to increase. However, since the beginning of 2020 it continued to increase.
What makes Silver Rates in Tamil Nadu to increase or decrease?
The increase and decrease in silver rates is an ongoing cycle and will never stop. However, with either short term or long term stability, prices of silver do not always only increase or only decrease. We have tried to list some reasons that positively and negatively impact the silver rates in Tamil Nadu as on today.
Take a note at few of the reasons mentioned below:
- Silver rate increases with an increase in demand and increasing inflation. The similar case also has a vice-versa effect.
- Depending on overseas fluctuation, silver rate nation wise is also bound to change.
- During time of festivals, silver is demanded in high quantity in the form of jewellery, silverware or coins as a sign of luck and blessings. This also increases the rates of the metal.
- Silver rate in West Bengal today per gram changes whenever there is any change in rupee dollar strength.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Tamil Nadu?
A standard measurement of silver is called troy ounce. Wherein, 1 troy ounce measures 31.103 grams of silver. This measurement comes from the metric system of measurement and is mainly used for measuring metal rates only.
Purity of silver during its measurement is also checked in order to calculate authenticity. Other metrics for calculating and knowing about the measurement on silver in Tamil Nadu are mentioned below.
- 1 tonne is 1000 kilogram
- 1 tola is 12 masha or 11.67 gram
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in TN?
Every state is free to impose taxes on luxury. The state of Tamil Nadu as per central government norms is compelled to levy 3% GST on purchase and sale of gold.
Other charges factored come from transportation and hauling cost, making charges and broking expense that differ from jeweller to jeweller. Therefore, the tax on silver rate in Tamil Nadu is different from taxes in other states.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Tamil Nadu?
Checking silver purity to know if one owns real silver or only a tool coated with silver is very important. Pure silver rate in Tamil Nadu comprises of 94.79% silver which is mixed with other alloy.
A local way to check purity in silver is by using ice cube test. Silver is said to have the highest thermal conductivity.
Therefore, when placing ice on silver, it is said that real silver will melt the ice at a very high rate. Bleach is also used in order to test the authenticity of silver. If bleach tends to tarnish after silver being placed on it, then your silver is considered to be pure.
Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu – Conclusion
A complete and detailed summary on the silver rates in Tamil Nadu are laid down in this article. We have put in figures pertaining to comparative study of silver and past data which are valuable to understand when it is a good time to invest in silver.
For your portfolio diversification and perfect time to invest in silver, make sure you have seen thoroughly all the aspects in this article, and taken a note of all the economic and political factors impacting today silver rate in Tamil Nadu.
Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Tamil Nadu?
Answer – We keep all the facts and figures regarding the silver rates in Tamil Nadu updated at our website. Therefore, once you open the article the current day’s silver rate in Tamil Nadu will show at the very beginning. The rate of silver is given regarding various units i.e. 1 gram or 10 grams.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Tamil Nadu?
Answer – The silver rate in Tamil Nadu can be located easily within the article itself. We put up all the information via charts and tables so that it is easy for the customers to point out the information quickly. We provide the latest updates, facts and figures keeping up with the market prices.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Tamil Nadu?
Answer – Yes, this is live silver price in Tamil Nadu. We make sure to provide the customers with the most current data and thereby update our information on a regular basis for the silver rates. We have the live silver prices at the very beginning of the article alongside the comparison with the previous days for the customer to choose.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, you can easily find last month’s silver price in Tamil Nadu in the article we have provided for you. We have the rates of silver via time frames from a week, 15 days, a month, 6months and a year.
Ques – Where can I compare Tamil Nadu silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – We provide you the rates of silver via various time frames. This is done either in the form of tables or charts. We also provide the rates from different measurements. Therefore to compare the silver rate you have to check the data provided to you in the article and make your analysis.
Ques – Is the Silver rate in Tamil Nadu update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rate in Tamil Nadu is updated. We make tabular data or our facts and figures are present in the form of charts, we keep up with the market rates and keep updating each and every aspect on our website for our customers to find the latest details to ease their enquiry.
Ques – Will I find Silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, we provide the entire historical records of the silver rate at various timelines ensuring technical analysis feasibility to the customers. The rates throughout helps the customers to predict the pattern of price change enabling them to plan strategically. We care for the utmost convenience of the customers.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Tamil Nadu?
Answer – The standard measurement of silver is known as troy ounce. 1 troy ounce measures 31.103 grams of silver. This measurement comes from the metric system of measurement and is mainly used for measuring metal rates only.
Purity of silver during its measurement is also checked in order to calculate authenticity. Silver can also be measured in:
1 tonne is 1000 kilogram
1 tola is 12 masha or 11.67 gram
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Tamil Nadu?
Answer – The pure silver rate in Tamil Nadu comprises of 94.79% silver which is mixed with other alloys. A local way to check the purity of silver is by using the ice cube test. Silver is said to have the highest thermal conductivity. Therefore, when placing ice on silver, it is said that real silver will melt the ice at a very high rate. Bleach is also used in order to test the authenticity of silver. If bleach tends to tarnish after silver being placed on it, then your silver is considered to be pure.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Tamil Nadu?
Answer – Every state imposes taxes on luxury items. The state of Tamil Nadu, as per central government rules has levied a 3% GST on purchase and sale of gold and silver. Other charges factored come from transportation and hauling cost, making charges and broking expense that differ from jeweller to jeweller. Therefore, the tax on silver rate in Tamil Nadu is different from taxes in other states.