This destination gives you all the respective information about the Silver Rate in Lucknow. You can take a better idea about the Silver Rate in Lucknow Today through this article which is meant to render you all the up to date information.
We have packed up all the necessary aspects of the metal, including Silver Rate in Lucknow Live.
If you have been on a look out for the present and historic rates of the metal, we have the needful insights for you here, from various other time frames. Also, other tax and purity related information is included as well.
Silver Rate in Lucknow – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Lucknow Today
In order to make a purchase, you need to check the performance of the metal, i.e. 22 Carat Silver Rate in Lucknow. This will help you make a genuine purchase.
The table provided in this section justifies the Silver Price in Lucknow Today, yesterday, the change, change% and also the performance.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Lucknow Today
Silver Price in Lucknow for Last 15 Days
You can take a quick look at this section’s table which shows the varying Silver Price in Lucknow from 15 days as of now.
This basically indicates that the direction in which the metal’s price has been flowing and may flow in the following few years, i.e. upwards or downwards.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Lucknow – Past 6 Months Price
A quick analysis of the Silver Rate in Lucknow from previous few months would be great for investment, as you can construct your strategies, or make fruitful purchase.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Lucknow
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Now, it is time we focus on the Silver Rate in Lucknow, pertaining to the month of August. Here, we have clearly laid down the important data and information, which will play a major role in the process of the decision make. All the data provided will support your study of investment.
- We have contributed various price points from the month for your consideration. They are all mentioned in KG weight.
- We now wish to show you the opening price of the metal – Rs.65,110; alongside the closing price of the metal – Rs.66,600
- Go through the table, and you will see that the rise in the price of the metal is as much as Rs.76,510
- Well, we also have the change in the price, precisely on the lower front, where the price of the metal fell up to Rs.65,000
- You can commute the change in price as well, where you can see that the price change witnessed was as much as 18%
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
Via this section, you can learn how the prices have differed for the entire month of July and how likely of a profitable investment you can make. We give the right figures of Silver Rate in Lucknow, from different intervals of the month.
- The percentage change in price level is illustrated to you, which is commuted from different price intervals.
- First recorded price of the month was Rs.50,050, whereas the last recorded price of the month was Rs.65,000.
- Rise in price level of silver went up to the point of Rs.66,050.
- However, the dip in price level went down to the level of Rs.48,500.
- The price shift along the month was massive, numerically 36% of change was witnessed.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
The objective of this section is to provide Silver Rate in Lucknow for the latest month June. You can see the present price trends, and how the following few months for the metal will be. An assumption can be drawn from the following stats.
- Check out the price of the metal in the most favourable units, i.e. KG. All the price levels, i.e. the opening and closing, highs and lows are provided in terms of Kg for your convenience.
- Take notes of the opening price of the metal, which was reportedly stable at Rs.50,150. Closing price on the contrary end was witnessed to be Rs.48,550
- Price level for the month rose up to Rs.50,160 for this white metal, Silver.
- In the same manner, price well up to Rs.47,100 for the metal Silver.
- Percentage change as commuted by us was 6.50%, which was rather average of nature, but quite noticeable.
May 2020, Silver Rates in Lucknow
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
Beginning our month wise analysis, we have fetched the Silver Rates in Lucknow from the month of May.
Keep track of the Silver Rate in Lucknow per Gram as provided in the table above and also the following pointers.
- We will study the price of silver in the form of KG and all the included prices from May are, opening, closing, high and also low price.
- The first price registered for the month was Rs.41,000, which is of course more than what it was previously.
- Next, we have the last recorded price of the month, which is Rs.50,110.
- Well, a pretty high shift in price of the metal was noticed, as the percentage change recorded for the month was 22.22%.
- Here is the highest rate of the month – Rs.50,110. This price level was reached on the first of this month i.e. 1st On the other hand, the dip for the month was up to Rs.41,000.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Next month we need to discuss is April and the related Silver Rate Movement in Lucknow for the said month.
The data regarding Silver Rate in Lucknow per Gram for the month is embedded into the table, and we also explained the same in the below mentioned points.
- The table contains the needful information from April which is given in the form of kg. The percentage change is as well provided for your convenience, so you can straight away see the rate of price jump or fall.
- As recorded in the article, the percentage change of the month has been -6.04%.
- On the first day of the month, the price revolved around Rs.39,940, and then it went to a high price of Rs.42,520 which eventually was the last recorded price of the month.
- Speaking of the highs, the highest price level of month was Rs.42,700.
- Contrarily, the lowest price the metal was valued at for this particular month was Rs.39,940.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Next month’s Silver Price Movement in Lucknow we will discuss about is March. Like the previous couple months, we pulled down the price fluctuation for the month of March according to which you can figure out the Silver Price in Lucknow per Gram.
- Following up on the 6 month’s study, this section has the KG price of silver for March. The different price levels provided are opening, closing, high, low and lastly the performance percentage.
- After per day price analysis, it was discovered that the lowest price level of the month was Rs.39,480.
- To begin with, the reason for a high percentage change as provided in the table is because of the high amount Rs.51,080.
- Precise percentage change of the metal was 17.66%, and this is proportionately high fluctuation for a month.
- First price recorded in the month was Rs.48,500, and the last price from the company’s end was stable at Rs.39,480. The price went low towards the end of the month eventually.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Lucknow
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
Take a quick look at the next month we will be analyzing, which is February. We again have all the necessary data on 22 Carat Silver Rate in Lucknow to monitor the price.
It shows if any swift changes in Silver Rate in Lucknow per gram were part of the month.
- Picking up the pace we are trying to maintain, we have yet February’s opening, closing, high and low price, given in the form of kilogram.
- Taking the study further, the price level as on 1st February was recorded as Rs.49,500. This was the opening price indeed. Then, the price level went down at the end, as it stood at Rs.48,500, which was rather low than the opening price.
- So, as per the figures obtained for the month, we evaluated that the percentage change for the month was 1.94%.
- Greatest price level of the month has been Rs.51,500.
- For the last statistic of the month, we have the lowest price level which was stable at Rs.48,500. Hence, not a major change it was.
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Lucknow
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
Moving onto the next month’s analysis, we managed to come up with the 22 Carat Silver Price in Lucknow from January 2020.
This month’s Silver Price in Lucknow data works the same way as for other months.
- Refer to the month’s high & low and also closing & opening prices, given in kg expression.
- Percentage of change which took place throughout the month was 0.69%. This is a rather small shift in price of silver for the month of January.
- Metal recorded the first price on Rs.49,350. However, the last price which was evaluated at the last day of the month was Rs.49,000 for silver.
- The greatest mark, which silver touched this month was Rs.51,000.
- Also, the lowest rate recorded by the metal was Rs.48,900. This, as you can see is not a major drift in price, and hence, the commuted percentage change was not high as well.
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Lucknow
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
While you can already make up your mind about the 24 Carat Silver Rate in Lucknow, as in the price trends of the metal, here is the data of last month we will analyse.
- The Silver Rate in Lucknow for this month as well is discussed in the form of KG.
- Well, for December, the change percentage following the silver rate was -5.47%
- Metal price kicked off the month with a level of Rs.46,650, butt the closing rate was higher than the opening rate, at Rs.49,350.
- Greatest recorded price of the metal, as you can see in the article is Rs.49,350.
- Also, the lowest of the rate reached by the metal was Rs.46,650. This price was recorded on the beginning of the month.
Silver Rate in Lucknow – Trend in 2020
We are in a pandemic situation right now, on account of the virus COVID-19. This is leading economies of the world to drastic downfall, which pushes investors to consider a safe hub of investment.
Silver is one of the safe hub investors prefer, and this states the reason for rising Silver Rate Trend in Lucknow.
You can check Today Silver Rate in Lucknow, which is considered slightly high as the demand for the metal is on rise.
There are some other circumstances which are leading the price levels up and they are, shift in dollar value, tampered trade agreements with neighbours, etc.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Lucknow – Trend in 2019
Moving on to the last year Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Lucknow, it was a general and regular year, which economies strived to boom and COVID-19 was only limited to China, at the end of the year. Accordingly, various fluctuating Historical Silver Rate in Lucknow were recorded for the year.
Of all the events we need to know about, demand, brexit deal, stock market rates, Dollar value change, etc were the month common reasons for any sudden shift witnessed in the year.
What makes Silver Rates in Lucknow to increase or decrease?
First and foremost, the major change shift in Silver Rate in Lucknow as on today happens on account of the demand.
This is especially for the industrial sector, as they are heavy users of the metal, and any change in their demand leads to a major decline or rise in Silver Rate in Lucknow today per gram.
Commercial demand is as well a major determinant alongside residential demand for investment. Other noteworthy factors are Dollar value, government regulations, RBI rates and policies, import and export duty, crude oil prices, or any other similar circumstance.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Lucknow?
These are the most popular weights and figures used to weight in Silver in Lucknow.
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
Now, the most frequently used units are troy weight and grams and they are used by a vast proportion of individuals.
But, there exist other measuring units which are incorporated in silver trade and they are – troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Lucknow?
Tax on Silver Rate in Lucknow has changed from the year 2017, as GST come into the constitution leaving behind various other kind of taxes. Here, you are applicable to pay only 3% on the metal as prescribed and mentioned by the government.
However, there is another charge you need to pay, i.e. the making charge. The seller you are purchase the metal from will levy the making charges accordingly.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Madurai|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Lucknow?
The required rate of purity level in the metal is 94.79% of silver proportion and 5.21% of other fillers is acceptable.
It is when the required rate of purity is met, that the Pure Silver Rate in Lucknow is applied. So, there are many ways in which you can check the purity level of the silver product you consider.
Firstly, you need the assistance of magnet and run it over the product. If the magnet sticks to the product, it is not considered as pure and rather impure, as a lot of fillers attract magnet nullifying the silver effect. Also, if you take a stink test, pure silver does not have a smell.
Silver Rate in Lucknow – Conclusion
Time to wind up this article, since most of the aspects related to the metal was conveyed, including the Silver Rate in Lucknow.
We started the article with Today Silver Rate in Lucknow, and moved on with 15 days and 6 months analysis. Then we went on to discuss the present and past year’s price trends, followed by the reasons for change.
Probably towards the end of the article, we discussed the tax rates, measuring units and pure silver statistics. Hence, we have covered a major proportion of information about the metal, via this article.