If you wish to purchase the second well known metal after gold, you need to stay in line with the data related to Silver Rate in Jaipur.
For instance you need to know the Silver Rate in Jaipur Today, to presently invest in this metal. This article will guide you across various other facets about the metal.
So, you will find the Silver Rate in Jaipur Live, and from different other past time frames, the reason for increase and decrease in price of the metal, the trends for the present and also past year, and other similar, yet major things.
Silver Rate in Jaipur – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Jaipur Today
Let us begin with this article, and discuss the present 22 Carat Silver Rate in Jaipur, in terms of kilogram. We have the stats pertaining to Silver Price in Jaipur Today and yesterday.
These figures are updated on a daily basis, on account of which you can check the change, change% and performance.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Jaipur Today
Silver Price in Jaipur for Last 15 Days
The present trend of Silver Price in Jaipur can be well known if the price movement from the past 15 days is taken into account.
So, this section is to do the needful, where the past 15 days data is fetched and stored for our readers to evaluate. You can see the present flow of the metal’s prices here.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Jaipur – Past 6 Months Price
If you are an investor, willing to pitch in heavy investments, the past 6 months Silver Rate in Jaipur will help you make the right decision.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Jaipur
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Let us now check out the Silver Rate in Jaipur for the month of August, and we have laid down the necessary items clearly and precisely for you. If you take a look at the table, the entire data is clearly mentioned, and if you still have confusions, we have also drafted the explanation further for you.
- If you take a check at the table, you can see that all the price listed is provided in kg weight, which the most frequent used metric.
- Now, you must take a step ahead and check out the opening and the closing price of the metal which was Rs.65,110 and Rs.66,600
- On the other hand, the highest price of the metal was Rs.76,510 to be precise.
- Then, the price of the metal fellow as much as Rs.65,000 as witnessed across the entire month.
- You must take the change in the price of the metal into account as well, which was discovered as 18%
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
The right information is very necessary to obtain, which will further lead to the right investment plan, and likewise returns. We have just what you are in need of, the Silver Rate in Jaipur across the entire month, along with highest and lowest price points.
- We let you focus upon the highest and the lowest price points of the entire month, using which we have commuted the price change.
- Here is the opening and closing record of the metal, where Rs.50,050 was the opening price, and Rs.65,000 was the closing price of July.
- The entire month’s records show that the highest recorded price of the metal was Rs.66,050.
- Well, in the same manner, the lowest recorded price frequency was known to be Rs.48,500.
- This brings us to the commutation of percentage change, which was calculated at 36%, a yet massive shift in price level.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
Take your study analysis into consideration on account of the Silver Rate in Jaipur. You will encounter the June month’s data in this section and the necessary data will let you see predict the future price of the commodity, to an extent.
- We wish to mention that the price as provided in the table is given in the form of KG, which is highly considered for purchase.
- You can take a quick look at the opening and the closing price of the metal. Opening price as such stood at Rs.50,150 and Rs.48,550 was described as the closing price.
- Keep the highest price of the month in record, which was Rs.50,160
- 47,100 was however, the lowest recorded price level.
- Taking into account all the major price levels, we have the percentage change commuted at 6.50%
May 2020, Silver Rates in Jaipur
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
Let us go on with the study of Silver Rates in Jaipur on a per month basis. The first month we will study is May, where you can evaluate the latest Silver Rate in Jaipur per Gram.
- KG is used to mention various prices of the metal, in the table we provided in this section.
- First price record for the month has been Rs.41,000, i.e. the first day of the month’s price.
- Here is the concerned closing price of the month, which was recorded on 31st May 2020 – Rs.50,110.
- Speaking of the percentage change which happened across the month, it was 22.22%. Such a percentage is pretty high and indicates that the metal hit a new high price in the month.
- According to the percentage commuted, the highest price for the month was Rs.50,110. It was on 1st May, when the metal’s price hit this high. On the other front, the lowest recorded price was stable at Rs.41,000, which is the reason for the high percentage change.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Convenience to take on the analysis further is endorsed by this section, which provides the Silver Rate Movement in Jaipur for April.
This is the second month of our study and likewise, you can evaluate the major Silver Rate in Jaipur per Gram trends of the month.
- Prices which are incorporated in the article are in the form of KG and you will encounter the major price points from the month.
- Percentage of change you might have anticipated from the different price levels is -6.04%.
- On the first day of the month, the metal recorded the price of Rs.39,940. The price level then went up towards the end of the month, where the last day of the month recorded the price Rs.42,520.
- However, the metal reached the highest rate of Rs.42,700 for the month.
- On the other hand, the bottom price recorded for the month was Rs.39,940.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Taking a step ahead, into the Silver Price Movement in Jaipur for our 3rd month March, we have constructed a separate section here. With the same nature table and data, we will see the price trends of March.
- The various Silver Price in Jaipur per Gram points related to the month you need to know are highest, lowest, opening and also closing price of the metal. They are all provided in the table.
- Heading to the lowest price point of the month, it was Rs.39,480.
- Well, the metal then surged up to the level of Rs.51,080 at the maximum. This however shows that the percentage change for the month is going to be high enough.
- Well, mentioning the percentage change precisely, after commuting it, it is 17.66%, and this is a great recorded difference in the price intervals, at least for a month.
- When the month started, the first price which was recorded by the metal was Rs.48,500, however, the month ended with the silver price being stagnant at Rs.39,480.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Jaipur
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
The next information you will find from this section is – 22 Carat Silver Rate in Jaipur of February 2020. Likewise previous tables and months, we put together this month’s analysis to figure out Silver Rate in Jaipur per gram.
- If will be easy if you check the same high, low, opening and closing prices of the metal for the month of February.
- Starting with the first recorded price of the month, it was Rs.49,500 or in other words referred to as the opening price. The other price, i.e. the closing price was Rs.48,500, the price level of the last day.
- So, this brings the percentage performance down to 1.94%, which is quite low as compared to the other previous months we discussed.
- Highs of the month was Rs.51,500, and this is a rather stable shift in price level for the month.
- Contrarily, the lowest price level of the month was Rs.48,500.
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Jaipur
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
Last second, or 5th month related 22 Carat Silver Price in Jaipur finds its way to this section. The table pretty much comprises all the major trends of Silver Price in Jaipur from January month.
- You shall again find the opening, closing, high and low prices of silver in KG. Also, the percentage change across the month is provided in the table.
- First statistics you need to check is the percentage change, which was 0.69%, a pretty minute change in price levels of the month.
- The metal’s first recorded price for the month was Rs.49,350, followed by the closing price of the month which was Rs.49,000.
- We took the entire price record of the month, only to find that the highest price for the month was Rs.51,000 precisely.
- So, after we recorded all the price levels of the month, we discovered that the lowest of all prices of the month was Rs.48,900.
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Jaipur
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
We will wind up the study of 6 months, with the information of 24 Carat Silver Rate in Jaipur for December.
Read up the insights on Silver Rate in Jaipur which will let you know how silver price has changed in just 6 months of time.
- Here as well, we have incorporated the silver prices in KG for your convenience.
- Just like the other months, we commuted the percentage change for this month, which was recorded as -5.47%.
- Metal trading price for the first day of the month was Rs.46,650, and it stood at Rs.49,350 on the last day of the month.
- Specifying the highest metal rate for the month, it was precisely Rs.49,350, recorded on the last day of course.
- Lastly we have the lowest price level of the month Rs.46,650, as on 1st
Silver Rate in Jaipur – Trend in 2020
Presently, WHO declared pandemic situation which has occurred because of the deadly virus COVID-19.
This situation is not only a barrier for people’s lives but also an obstacle for well functioning economies. So, in order to safeguard their money, investors wish to invest in rather safe places, such as metal.
This way, the demand for silver grows high and then, it leads to rise in Silver Rate Trend in Jaipur as well.
Other situations of high Today Silver Rate in Jaipur are the trade issues we have developed with our neighbouring countries and also the change in dollar value.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Jaipur – Trend in 2019
So, moving on with the last year’s Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Jaipur, it was common on account of the general year to year happenings.
Fluctuations were part of the Historical Silver Rate in Jaipur, and also for 2019, which made the prices soar high and eventually fall down at some point.
So, basically the major events which took place in the year, and led to a high or rather low price fluctuation are demand, brexit deal, stock market, Dollar value change, and other similar events.
What makes Silver Rates in Jaipur to increase or decrease?
Mentioning some of the major reasons for the shift in Silver Rate in Jaipur as on today we have – dollar value, government policies, RBI role, demand from the commercial and also the residential sector, import and export charges, crude oil prices, etc.
Well, speaking of the demand in dept, industries use silver in the greatest proportion to manufacture various kinds of products.
This leads to a major change in the Silver Rate in Jaipur today per gram if the demand ratio falls or even raises high according to the production.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Jaipur?
Starting with the numbers which are related with weighing Silver in Jaipur, here is what you need to know:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
Commonly, troy weight and grams are the most commonly used expressions to trade silver. However, there are a lot more commonly used units for the metal – troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Jaipur?
Tax on Silver Rate in Jaipur is simply 3% on the metal for every product hence purchased. Before 2017, when GST came into the play, there were a bunch of charges applicable on the silver products, while the scenario now has completely changed.
Also, there is a separate kind of change you need to pay, i.e. the making charge and this is applicable as per the personal preference of your seller.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Madurai|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Jaipur?
There is a definite silver proportion a commodity needs to meet to be referred as pure silver, and then the Pure Silver Rate in Jaipur follows as provided in the article above.
The proportion required for the product is 94.79% of silver proportion and 5.21% of other mixture which are used alongside silver.
There are few ways in which you can check the purity level of the metal. You firstly need to fetch a magnet and run it over the product you consider to buy, if it does not stick to the magnet, the product is pure. Also, pure silver products do not smell.
Silver Rate in Jaipur – Conclusion
This is the end of the article, where we want to mention that the Silver Rate in Jaipur keeps fluctuating more than often.
Hence, you need to check the ever changing Today Silver Rate in Jaipur, and our article provides you the update information of the same.
If shall be easy for you to stay informed as the present and yesterday’s price level is given on top of the entire article. We ensure the prices are updated on a daily basis.