This article is our part of the contribution to the keep residents of Coimbatore, who plan on investing in one of the high demanded metals – Silver.
The need to stay updated regarding the Silver Rate in Coimbatore is always present. So, we have incorporated all the information, including the Silver Rate in Coimbatore Today figures.
It will be easier for you to keep notes of the Silver Rate in Coimbatore Live through this article. Various timelines figures are mentioned in this article and other related information which has a direct impact on the price level.
Silver Rate in Coimbatore – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Coimbatore Today
We give you the up to date data about 22 Carat Silver Rate in Coimbatore here. The figures included are of Silver Price in Coimbatore Today, yesterday, change, change% and also the performance analysis. Refer to the data as provided and make a purchase decision.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Coimbatore Today
Silver Price in Coimbatore for Last 15 Days
If you want to take a well read decision, you need Silver Price in Coimbatore data pertaining to a lot period, apart from 2 days data, as provided above.
So, this section caters to your need, where you can discover the data from previous 15 days, starting from today.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Coimbatore – Past 6 Months Price
Make a call to invest in the metal, based on a brief research activity, i.e. past 6 months data of Silver Rate in Coimbatore.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Coimbatore
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Let us get going with the study of Silver Rate in Coimbatore, which is inclined towards the month of August. We have extracted all the information from the month, and provide you the exact details which are to follow. You can see details of opening price, closing price, price of first day from each week, highest and also the lowest price.
- For further consideration and understanding, we have also provided the percentage change, while the prices are provided in KG weight.
- The data regarding the opening and the closing price is Rs.65,110 and Rs.66,600 precisely.
- For the next thing, we have the data of the highest price point for the month, which was Rs.76,510
- The second thing we wish to show you is the lowest price point of the month, and it was Rs.65,000
- Taking into account all the major fluctuations, the price change noticed across the month was 18%
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Coimbatore
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
We have the present prevailing market Silver Rate in Coimbatore for you to consider which will let you make a pretty well defined investment, making the process of decision making feasible and highly profit oriented.
- For your convenience, we figured out the highest price intervals of the month, and also the change which took place in the form of percentage.
- You can take the opening price into account which was Rs.50,050, and then the closing price for the month stood at Rs.65,000.
- You can check that the metal’s price went as high as Rs.66,050 along the entire month.
- The other end of the spectrum was Rs.48,500, which was the lowest recorded price of the month.
- We also did the commutation part, where the change percentage stood at 36%.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Coimbatore
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
Follow up on the table to check the latest Silver Rate in Coimbatore, i.e. for the month of June. Here, you will be able to read the likely change which occurred during the entire month. For further consideration, take the following description on account.
- Check out the favourable data of the month in Kg terms. Here the price levels are highest, lowest, opening closing and, you will also find the percentage change.
- Prime consideration of the readers will be the opening and the closing price from the table. The opening price was recorded as Rs.50,150 and Rs.48,550 was recorded as the closing price of the metal.
- Topmost price level, as recorded in the table stood at Rs.50,160 for the month.
- Next is the lowest price level which was recorded at Rs.47,100
- 6.50% was the considerable change as expressed in percentage for better insight.
May 2020, Silver Rates in Coimbatore
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
Here is the first month of our discussion, i.e. May, where we have included all the figures pertaining to Silver Rates in Coimbatore. Take a look at the quick draft which has the month’s high, low and also opening and closing prices.
- We let you take a better peek into the Silver Rate in Coimbatore per Gram. Here you can see the opening and closing price of the metal.
- So, the opening price of the month was Rs.41,000, as expressed in KG weight.
- On the other hand, the closing price of the month was Rs.50,110.
- As per the high and the low price is of concern, the highest was Rs. 50,110 and the lowest rate of the month was Rs. 41,000
- Evaluating the performance of the month, it was at 22.22%.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Coimbatore
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
We provide you all the means which will sum up and form the Silver Rate Movement in Coimbatore for the month of April 2020. You can see how the Silver Rate in Coimbatore per Gram performance for the month has been.
- The first row is of the opening price and the second one is of the closing price, i.e. the net reported price carried on and from previous and next month.
- Speaking of the performance of the month, it was around -6.04%.
- The performance was evaluated as per the highest price which was Rs.Rs.42,700 for the month, followed by the lowest price of Rs.39,940.
- So, the opening price of the month was Rs.39,940
- The closing price of the other end of the month was Rs.42,520
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Coimbatore
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
March is the next month of discussion, and this section classifies the Silver Price Movement in Coimbatore for the same month. Evaluate the Silver Price in Coimbatore per Gram and also check out the performance for this month.
- Check out for the reported opening price, closing price, highest and the lowest price of the month.
- Note down the performance for the month was 17.66%.
- Reported opening price was, Rs.48,500
- On the other end of the spectrum, the closing price was Rs.39,480
- Likewise the highest price was recorded on, 7th March, i.e. Rs.51,080 and lowest was on 31st march, i.e. Rs.39,480
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Coimbatore
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
The major changes in 22 Carat Silver Rate in Coimbatore make up this section, and the table incorporates all the essential data you need. Refer to the points mentioned below:
- We included the Silver Rate in Coimbatore per gram from the first day and also the last day of the month.
- First day of this month recorded the price level of Rs.49,500 for one kg
- Last day of the month however, recorded the price level of Rs.48,500
- Performance analysis based on the high and low was 1.94%.
- High and low of the month was Rs.51,500 and Rs.48,500
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Coimbatore
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
Refer to the 22 Carat Silver Price in Coimbatore in relation to the month of January. The above table has Silver Price in Coimbatore in the form of figures, alongside the explanation in pointers:
- Month’s opening price, and also the rate as on the last day of the month are included in the table for your reference.
- The performance commuted shows the stats at 0.69%.
- Performance commuted was on account of the highest price of the month – Rs.51,000 and lowest price of the month – Rs.48,900
- Rate which was recorded on the first day of the month was Rs.49,350
- Last recorded rate for the month was Rs.49,000
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Coimbatore
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
The above table will help you discover the trend of 24 Carat Silver Rate in Coimbatore for the last month of our study, December. For further help, refer to the below mentioned bullet points.
- Note down the first recorded Silver Rate in Coimbatore for the month, and also the rate which was carried to the next month.
- The performance for the month was recorded to be -5.47%.
- Opening price of the metal was Rs.46,650.
- Closing price of the metal was Rs.49,350
- The highest price recorded was Rs.49,350, whereas the lowest price recorded was Rs.46,650
Silver Rate in Coimbatore – Trend in 2020
We can say that the Silver Rate Trend in Coimbatore for the year 2020 are somewhat increasing. The reasons for the upwards move in the metal is the constant increase in demand.
Economies have slowed down and as uncertainties trigger the residents, they turn towards investment in metals such as silver.
The Today Silver Rate in Coimbatore is high on account of the increasing demand which prevails in the present market.
There also exist trade tensions with the neighboring countries, which also have an impact on the constant rising prices.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Coimbatore – Trend in 2019
Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Coimbatore was rather fluctuation than stabilized. A shift of both downwards as well as upwards was witnessed in the metal, throughout the year as it is bought to be.
Generally, the prices of silver and gold move in the same manner, as the circumstances which impact both the metals are somewhat same
If you take the 2019 Historical Silver Rate in Coimbatore into consideration, you can see that the major fluctuations was on account of change in Dollar value, demand for the metal, brexit, stock market situations and a lot more other similar reasons.
What makes Silver Rates in Coimbatore to increase or decrease?
You can make up your mind regarding the Silver Rate in Coimbatore as on today, as in, if you wish to purchase the commodity.
However, the reason or factors which make the price of metal surge or fall are vast; demand and supply being the greatest of all the factors.
Greatest demand of the metal is found in the industrial sectors, and for commercial use, and when this takes a turnaround, the price as well goes in the same direction.
Among the other factors that affect Silver Rate in Coimbatore today per gram, we have import and export duty, cruel oil prices, RBI and government norms, Dollar value, etc.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Coimbatore?
Same metrics are use to measure Silver in Coimbatore, as they are for the metal gold. The basic metrics which are used to measure this metal are troy weight and grams, as commonly done with gold. However, there are a lot of other metric, in which silver can be expressed.
Some of the common metrics are troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc. As rightly used, 1 Troy ounce is equal to 31.1035 gram, 1 tonne is equal to 1000 kilogram and 1 tola is equal to 12 masha or 11.67 gram.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Coimbatore?
If you aren’t aware of the obvious, a set of taxes were charged on the commodity previously. However, the recent launch of Goods and Services Tax, as implemented on July 2017, one single Tax on Silver Rate in Coimbatore is applicable on the buyer.
According to the tax scheme as issued by the government, the rate of tax charged from the buyer is 3%. Buy us obligated to pay the additional tax.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Madurai||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Coimbatore?
Rational buyer will be willing to make a purchase of pure silver, and likewise pay as per the Pure Silver Rate in Coimbatore.
So, it is necessary for the buyer of the commodity to check if the product contains pure silver or it has other materials as add-ons. The required proportion supposed to be met by the product is 94.79% of pure silver.
Other or the remaining 5.21% of other metals is acceptable. The ways in which you can check for the purity are use a magnet over the product or simply perform a stink check.
Pure silver basically has no stink, and if you perform the magnet test, the magnet should not stick to the product. If it does stick, the product is impure.
Silver Rate in Coimbatore – Conclusion
We hope to have cleared a lot of your major concerns about the metal through this article. Alongside the figure of Silver Rate in Coimbatore, we have also mentioned the factors which are responsible for the price shift. You will find the metrics used to weight Today Silver Rate in Coimbatore, alongside the tax rate.
This article is actually a complete package for you, if you are interested to invest in this particular metal – Silver. A lot of other items are as well mentioned for your benefit.