We stored in a lot of information in this article if you are enthusiastic about the metal silver. It is especially for the residents of Vijayawada, which is located at the southern part of India. With the high demand for the product in the city, we have the necessary info on Silver Rate in Vijayawada.
You are all set to get Silver Rate in Vijayawada Today, from this article. You can easily keep up with the price levels of the metal, and monitor the Silver Rate in Vijayawada Live.
Apart from the rates, you will find a lot of items which will educate you regarding the metal.
Silver Rate in Vijaywada – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Vijaywada Today
The present day analysis of price is essential if you wish to make a purchase. This requires you to stay updated with the Silver Price in Vijayawada Today, which is provided in this section.
Next, we have also catered to the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Vijayawada from the previous day, change, change% and also performance.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Vijayawada Today
Silver Price in Vijaywada for Last 15 Days
2 days data is necessary to buy the metal, however, if you wish to buy the metal in a cheap deal, you must check out for the trends of the Silver Price in Vijayawada from the past 15 days.
Our section does the needful job of providing the data of past 15 days in concern.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Vijaywada – Past 6 Months Price
Check out the Silver Rate in Vijayawada from longer duration, i.e. 6 months in case you wish to invest in its contract.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vijaywada
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
We wish to now show you the essentials of the Silver Rate in Vijaywada, which is in respect to the month of August. This will be of major help to you, where your research process before investment will be cut short to an extent. The following table is a pretty great expression of the all the major dates and price levels.
- The table shows all the necessary items for your consideration, which is precisely at par with the requirements of strategy formulation.
- We have drafted down the table, which shows that Rs.65,110 was the first recorded price, whereas Rs.66,600 was the last recorded price
- You give you more information about the investment option, Rs.76,510 was the highest recorded price.
- Furthermore, the lowest recorded price was Rs.65,000 for the month of August in 2020.
- As per the noticed change in price levels, 18% was the commuted change of the month.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vijayawada
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
It is very important for you to stay aware of the Silver rate in Vijayawada across the entire month of July so you can at least assume how the changes took place in account of various happenings of the entire month.
- Check out the difference in price as shown, across the entire month, in the form of percentage.
- We discovered the opening rate of the metal was Rs.50,050, while the closing rate was Rs.65,000.
- You can see the highest level up to which the metal was price was Rs.66,050.
- The same way, the lowest price of the metal was Rs.48,500, which shows a huge difference in the price levels.
- The precise change was commuted at 36%, which is more than what majority of the other months have experienced.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vijaywada
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
Check out the table which is in line with the present, or in other words the latest month’s Silver Rate in Vijaywada. Table has all the data of June, which sorts out the need to formulate separate strategies.
- Beginning with the study, the rates you see in the table are provided in KG units. You will see the opening, closing, percentage change and also the highs and lows of the metal.
- First figure you will notice from the table is Rs.50,150, which is the opening price. Opening price is followed by the closing price which was Rs.48,550.
- Highest recorded price level for the month was Rs.50,160
- Lowest price on the contrary end was Rs.47,100
- Percentage change found out, subject to the highs and lows of the month was commuted at 6.50%
May 2020, Silver Rates in Vijaywada
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
The rightful way of studying the Silver Rates in Vijayawada is by going through all the rates, as per individual year. The first month we will discuss about is May and eventually, you will know the Silver Rate in Vijayawada per Gram for the month.
- Study fashion we opted is – check out the opening, closing, high and lowest prices of the month in KG terms.
- First price of the month was recorded as Rs.41,000.
- In the similar manner, the last recorded price of the month was Rs.50,110, as on 31st.
- We commuted the percentage of price change which took place across the entire month and it was 22.22%.
- Well, the highest price silver could reach for the month was Rs.50,110. Also, it was on first day of the month when the price levels were this high. So, the least of price level for the month was Rs.41,000
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vijaywada
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Secondly month of our analysis about Silver Rate Movement in Vijayawada is April and we have all the needful data to carry on the study for you. This will help you figure out how the Silver Rate in Vijayawada per Gram for the month was.
- Again, we took the KG rated from the month, and you will find the possible starting and also closing price of the month.
- Here is the percentage of change you need to know about, as per the month’s data and it was -6.04%.
- Firstly, the month’s opening price as enter in the books was Rs.39,940, whereas it went up to Rs.42,520 towards the end of the month, or the last date precisely.
- Highest price ceiling for the month of April 2020 was witnessed as Rs.42,700.
- Bringing the lowest ceiling as well to your notice, it was stagnant at Rs.39,940.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vijaywada
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Next, you must check out the statistics which indicate the performance level of Silver Price in Vijayawada per Gram. A quick peek into the article must give you the necessary Silver Price Movement in Vijayawada analysis.
- For this month as well, we have the kg expression, which make the comparison and also study easy for us, since we ought to check 6 months performance.
- As per the price behaviour which was noticed in the month, the lowest of all the figures was Rs.39,480.
- The prices then further moved to a new high for the month, as it went on to Rs.51,080 at the maximum. This is subject to the high change percentage.
- Mentioning the change percentage precisely, it was 17.66%, another high rate for a single month.
- Moving onto the opening price of the month, it was Rs.48,500 and the closing price however was stable at Rs.39,480.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Vijaywada
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
For the next month, we have the data of February, which was found in the market and was related to 22 Carat Silver Rate in Vijayawada.
So, we discovered the following statistics and performance level of Silver Rate in Vijayawada per gram for the month.
- The table depicts the necessary price evaluation of the month and you have all the prices in terms of kg.
- The month started when silver was priced at Rs.49,500, or in other words, it is the opening price. Secondly, the closing price was Rs.48,500.
- So, taking the opening and closing, and also the following high and low price into concern, the percentage change was commuted at 1.94%.
- The top most rate at which the metal was priced for the month was Rs.51,500.
- On the lower front, the metal’s price for the month went down to Rs.48,500.
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Vijaywada
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
The next month’s 22 Carat Silver Price in Vijayawada that we will compare is of January. We follow the same trend of reading the Silver Price in Vijayawada for the 5th consecutive month as well.
- KG expression is used in the table, i.e. all the prices you will find in the table are expressed in the form of per kg.
- We took all the necessary price levels into consideration only to find there was a minute change in the price level, which if commuted in terms of percentage was – 0.69%.
- Percentage change was commuted using the opening price of the month which basically was Rs.49,350, alongside the closing price which stood at Rs.49,000.
- Highest level of rate which the metal touch for the month was Rs.51,000, which then went down at the end of the month.
- So, on the other hand, the lowest of price level the metal was traded at in the month was Rs.48,900.
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Vijaywada
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
Lastly, the needful information in relation with the 24 Carat Silver Rate in Vijayawada has been provided in this section. For your convenience we have the major price level of December.
- As the Silver Rate in Vijayawada, we have the highest and lowest rate of the month, all mentioned in KG terms.
- Let us firstly check the percentage change of the month for the first thing and it was -5.47%
- First recorded trading price of the month was Rs.46,650, while the closing one was Rs.49,350.
- Highest cost rate this metal reached to was Rs.49,350, which was attained on the last day of the month itself.
- Then, last but not the least, we have the lowest price of the metal which was set up at Rs.46,650, as recorded on 1st December 2019.
Silver Rate in Vijaywada – Trend in 2020
This year has been witnessed a major turn of events, where the Silver Rate Trend in Vijayawada is definitely high like the metal gold.
We can see that Today Silver Rate in Vijayawada is increasing and the major reason for the same is the present pandemic situation.
Economies are falling and hence, investors wish to invest in safest items such silver.
The increasing demand is the reason for the rising price level of the metal.
There are also various other events which are like a trigger to the increasing level of price, and they are trade tensions between countries and change in dollar value.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Vijaywada – Trend in 2019
Furthermore, the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Vijayawada was likewise other years, where countries tried to build a better economic standing.
So, you can check that the past or Historical Silver Rate in Vijayawada is highly fluctuation, and no fixed pattern was spotted.
The highs and lows were on account of demand and supply change, dollar value, brexit deal, stock market rates, and other similar events which possess the capacity to turn the price of silver.
What makes Silver Rates in Vijaywada to increase or decrease?
It is also essential that one must know the events and how they affect the Silver Rate in Vijayawada as on today.
The reasons are many, among which some are dollar value, commercial and residential change in demand, government regulations, RBI policies, , import and export duty, crude oil prices, other.
Well, the greatest of impact on Silver Rate in Vijayawada today per gram can be bought by industries. It is the industries demand we speak of here, as they are high in general, and any sudden shift in the demand triggers the price levels as well, and they move in the same direction.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Vijaywada?
Various units which are used to measure Silver in Vijayawada are troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc. If you check out some of the weights, they are:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
Next, any of the above mentioned expression can be used as a measuring unit but, the most frequently used units are troy weight and grams.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Vijaywada?
Tax on Silver Rate in Vijayawada is definitely implied nevertheless. The basic tax rate as applied by the government is 3% and this goes round the clock since the introduction of GST from the year 2017. Also, there is another rate you need to keep up with and it is Making charge.
So, making charge is levied by the seller you are purchasing the product from. Sellers can charge a fee they want, either in fixed number of in a percentage of the silver value.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Vijaywada?
This is the last information you must know about, and it included the Pure Silver Rate in Vijayawada analysis.
Products are referred to as pure silver if there is 94.79% of silver proportion and 5.21% of other filler proportion. In this way, any different proportion is declared impure.
Ways in which you can determine the purity level is by a magnet or stink test. So, pure silver has no smell and also, if you run a magnet over the silver product and you see that it is not sticking to the metal, then the product can be considered pure silver. If it sticks, it is not pure silver.
Silver Rate in Vijaywada – Conclusion
We tried to incorporate a well read article on the Silver Rate in Vijayawada, which will fetch you the needful figures.
The digits you will find are related to Today Silver Rate in Vijayawada and also various other past timelines. This should be sufficient for you to make a decision of purchase.
Furthermore, we also have incorporated various other factors pertaining to the metal, as in the reason for the increase or decrease in price levels, tax, purity index and other related trends.