Silver Rate in Vijaywada Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Vijaywada
We stored in a lot of information in this article if you are enthusiastic about the metal silver. It is especially for the residents of Vijayawada, which is located at the southern part of India. With the high demand for the product in the city, we have the necessary info on Silver Rate in Vijayawada.
You are all set to get Silver Rate in Vijayawada Today, from this article. You can easily keep up with the price levels of the metal, and monitor the Silver Rate in Vijayawada Live.
Apart from the rates, you will find a lot of items which will educate you regarding the metal.
Silver Rate in Vijaywada – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Vijaywada Today
The present day analysis of price is essential if you wish to make a purchase. This requires you to stay updated with the Silver Price in Vijayawada Today, which is provided in this section.
Next, we have also catered to the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Vijayawada from the previous day, change, change% and also performance.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Vijayawada Today
Silver Price in Vijaywada for Last 15 Days
2 days data is necessary to buy the metal, however, if you wish to buy the metal in a cheap deal, you must check out for the trends of the Silver Price in Vijayawada from the past 15 days.
Our section does the needful job of providing the data of past 15 days in concern.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Vijaywada – Past 12 Months Price
Check out the Silver Rate in Vijayawada for a longer duration, i.e. 12 months in case you wish to invest in its contract.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Vijaywada
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||72800|
|8th May 2021||76100|
|15th May 2021||76000|
|22nd May 2021||75700|
|31st May 2021||76800|
The rightful way of studying the Silver Rates in Vijayawada is by going through all the rates, as per individual year. The first month we will discuss is May and eventually, you will know the Silver Rate in Vijayawada per Gram for the month.
- Study fashion we opted for is – check out the opening, closing, high and lowest prices of the month in KG terms.
- First price of the month was recorded as Rs.72800.
- In a similar manner, the last recorded price of the month was Rs.76800, as on 31st.
- We computed the percentage of a price change that took place across the entire month and it was 5.49%.
- Well, the highest price silver could reach for the month was Rs.78500 and the least price level for the month was Rs.72800
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Vijaywada
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 68,500|
|8th April,2021||₹ 71,300|
|15th April,2021||₹ 71,900|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 75,700|
|30th April,2021||₹ 74,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 75,700|
|Lowest Price||₹ 68,500|
Secondly month of our analysis about Silver Rate Movement in Vijayawada is April and we have all the needful data to carry on the study for you. This will help you figure out how the Silver Rate in Vijayawada per Gram for the month was.
- Again, we took the KG rated from the month, and you will find the possible starting and also closing price of the month.
- Here is the percentage of change you need to know about, as per the month’s data and it was 8.03%.
- Firstly, the month’s opening price as enter in the books was Rs.68,500, whereas it went up to Rs.74,000 towards the end of the month, or the last date precisely.
- Highest price ceiling for the month of April 2020 was witnessed as Rs.75,700.
- Bringing the lowest ceiling as well to your notice, it was stagnant at Rs.68,500.
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Vijaywada
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 73,300|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 71,000|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 71,700|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 70,000|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 67,300|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
Next, you must check out the statistics which indicate the performance level of Silver Price in Vijayawada per Gram. A quick peek into the article must give you the necessary Silver Price Movement in Vijayawada analysis.
- For this month as well, we have the kg expression, which make the comparison and also study easy for us, since we ought to check 6 months performance.
- As per the price behavior which was noticed in the month, the lowest of all the figures was Rs.67,300.
- The prices then further moved to a new high for the month, as it went on to Rs.73,300 at the maximum. This is subject to the high change percentage.
- Mentioning the change percentage precisely, it was -8.19%, another high rate for a single month.
- Moving onto the opening price of the month, it was Rs.73,300 and the closing price however was stable at Rs.67,300.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Vijaywada
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 79,200|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 73,100|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 74,600|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 74,400|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 72,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 79,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 72,200|
For the next month, we have the data of February, which was found in the market and was related to 22 Carat Silver Rate in Vijayawada.
So, we discovered the following statistics and performance level of Silver Rate in Vijayawada per KG for the month.
- The table depicts the necessary price evaluation of the month and you have all the prices in terms of kg.
- The month started when silver was priced at Rs.79,200, or in other words, it is the opening price. Secondly, the closing price was Rs.72,500.
- So, taking the opening and closing, and also the following high and low price into concern, the percentage change was commuted at -8.46%.
- The top most rate at which the metal was priced for the month was Rs.79,200.
- On the lower front, the metal’s price for the month went down to Rs.72,200.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Vijaywada
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 72,400|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 74,500|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 70,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 71,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 74,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 75,100|
|Lowest Price||₹ 69,000|
The next month’s 22 Carat Silver Price in Vijayawada that we will compare is of January. We follow the same trend of reading the Silver Price in Vijayawada for this month as well.
- KG expression is used in the table, i.e. all the prices you will find in the table are expressed in the form of per kg.
- We took all the necessary price levels into consideration only to find there was a minute change in the price level, which if commuted in terms of percentage was 3.04%.
- Percentage change was commuted using the opening price of the month which basically was Rs.72,400, alongside the closing price which stood at Rs.74,600.
- Highest level of rate which the metal touch for the month was Rs.75,100, which then went down at the end of the month.
- So, on the other hand, the lowest of price level the metal was traded at in the month was Rs.69,000.
Silver Rate Movement in Vijayawada for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||64600|
|8th Dec 2020||69500|
|15th Dec 2020||67900|
|22nd Dec 2020||72000|
|31st Dec 2020||72300|
Vijaywada is one of the major business hubs in Andhra Pradesh and also a place with major use of silver for idols, plates and ornaments etc. by the locals.
Hence, the price of silver is also likely to get influenced by major factors having global implications, as this city has large buyers of silver based products or silver.
Hence, we bring forward the complete analysis of this metal for the month of December 2020:
- The day one price of silver itself is very high at Rs 64600 with prices remaining high for the rest of the days.
- By next week, the price drastically jumped to Rs 69500 and then to Rs 72300 by the end of the month.
- It is also important to note that, in the mid of first week of the month, the rate also dropped down to Rs 63900 which is the lowest as compared to the rest of the weeks with lesser fluctuations.
- Therefore, we can conclude that the total percentage change was low as the prices were already higher from the beginning with a change of 13.62%.
Silver Rate Movement in Vijayawada for November 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||65300|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||66700|
|30th Nov 2020||63300|
When we talk about assets and economic welfare we cannot segregate metals which hold high value in our society, given- silver, gold and other such metal of interests.
As silver has been an asset not just in economic area but also in general Indian household welfare. In the following sequence we will be discussing the various fluctuations which silver experienced in the entire November month.
- Unlike other cities Vijayawada kick started November with a considerably high price for silver. Safe to conclude that Vijayawada’s November started with silver gaining extreme peaks.
- Furthermore, the silver price kept on increasing and gained a saturation or principle peak point around November third week.
- The lowest experienced price for Vijayawada has been Rs.61900.
- While the city has been having a roaring price for its highest silver rate, Vijayawada had the peak silver rate as – Rs.68400.
- All in all it can be very rightfully concluded that the city has experienced a price fluctuation of 3.069% in silver.
Silver Rate Movement in Vijayawada for October 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Oct 2020||60700|
|8th Oct 2020||61000|
|15th Oct 2020||61000|
|22nd Oct 2020||63000|
|31st Oct 2020||65300|
Check out the Silver Rate in Vijaywada from the month of October, where you can keep track of the trends which developed across the entire month and then post it. The rates from the month are provided in this section in details for your reference, so you can use it according to your need.
- You must check the change in price to get an overall change in the price of the metal and it was 7.58%.
- You must check the first price record for the month which was Rs.60,700, whereas the last record was Rs.65,300.
- If you refer to the month’s record, you will see that the highest price of the metal was Rs.65,300.
- As for the fall in price, the lowest record for the month was Rs.60,200
- The table has the information in context with per week information as well. You may closely monitor how the price of the metal shifted.
September 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vijayawada
|September – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Sep 2020||68700|
|8th Sep 2020||68000|
|15th Sep 2020||69500|
|22nd Sep 2020||60600|
|30th Sep 2020||61000|
Checking out the Silver Rate in Vijaywada for September, we have constructed the following table for you. In this manner, you can form strategy oriented investment and reap the benefits of smart investment. Major aspects of the month are provided to you via the table.
- We hope you have your investment goals sorted and this only means that you invest in the smart manner with the appropriate use of historical data.
- It is one of the major consideration, i.e. the opening and the closing price and they were Rs.68,700 and Rs.61,000.
- For the next aspect, we have the information of the highest price level for the month – Rs.69,500
- Also, the data pertaining to the lowest price record for the month is Rs.57,000
- Lastly, the change in price level for the month was -11.20% and it can be viewed that the price of the metal fell below the present prevailing price level.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vijaywada
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
We wish to now show you the essentials of the Silver Rate in Vijaywada, which is in respect to the month of August. This will be of major help to you, where your research process before investment will be cut short to an extent. The following table is a pretty great expression of the all the major dates and price levels.
- The table shows all the necessary items for your consideration, which is precisely at par with the requirements of strategy formulation.
- We have drafted down the table, which shows that Rs.65,110 was the first recorded price, whereas Rs.66,600 was the last recorded price
- You give you more information about the investment option, Rs.76,510 was the highest recorded price.
- Furthermore, the lowest recorded price was Rs.65,000 for the month of August in 2020.
- As per the noticed change in price levels, 18% was the commuted change of the month.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vijayawada
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
It is very important for you to stay aware of the Silver rate in Vijayawada across the entire month of July so you can at least assume how the changes took place in account of various happenings of the entire month.
- Check out the difference in price as shown, across the entire month, in the form of percentage.
- We discovered the opening rate of the metal was Rs.50,050, while the closing rate was Rs.65,000.
- You can see the highest level up to which the metal was price was Rs.66,050.
- The same way, the lowest price of the metal was Rs.48,500, which shows a huge difference in the price levels.
- The precise change was commuted at 36%, which is more than what majority of the other months have experienced.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Vijaywada
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
Check out the table which is in line with the present, or in other words the latest month’s Silver Rate in Vijaywada. Table has all the data of June, which sorts out the need to formulate separate strategies.
- Beginning with the study, the rates you see in the table are provided in KG units. You will see the opening, closing, percentage change and also the highs and lows of the metal.
- First figure you will notice from the table is Rs.50,150, which is the opening price. Opening price is followed by the closing price which was Rs.48,550.
- Highest recorded price level for the month was Rs.50,160
- Lowest price on the contrary end was Rs.47,100
- Percentage change found out, subject to the highs and lows of the month was commuted at 6.50%
Silver Rate in Vijaywada – Trend in 2020
This year has been witnessed a major turn of events, where the Silver Rate Trend in Vijayawada is definitely high like the metal gold.
We can see that Today Silver Rate in Vijayawada is increasing and the major reason for the same is the present pandemic situation.
Economies are falling and hence, investors wish to invest in safest items such silver.
The increasing demand is the reason for the rising price level of the metal.
There are also various other events which are like a trigger to the increasing level of price, and they are trade tensions between countries and change in dollar value.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Vijaywada – Trend in 2019
Furthermore, the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Vijayawada was likewise other years, where countries tried to build a better economic standing.
So, you can check that the past or Historical Silver Rate in Vijayawada is highly fluctuation, and no fixed pattern was spotted.
The highs and lows were on account of demand and supply change, dollar value, brexit deal, stock market rates, and other similar events which possess the capacity to turn the price of silver.
What makes Silver Rates in Vijaywada to increase or decrease?
It is also essential that one must know the events and how they affect the Silver Rate in Vijayawada as on today.
The reasons are many, among which some are dollar value, commercial and residential change in demand, government regulations, RBI policies, , import and export duty, crude oil prices, other.
Well, the greatest of impact on Silver Rate in Vijayawada today per gram can be bought by industries. It is the industries demand we speak of here, as they are high in general, and any sudden shift in the demand triggers the price levels as well, and they move in the same direction.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Vijaywada?
Various units which are used to measure Silver in Vijayawada are troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc. If you check out some of the weights, they are:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
Next, any of the above mentioned expression can be used as a measuring unit but, the most frequently used units are troy weight and grams.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Vijaywada?
Tax on Silver Rate in Vijayawada is definitely implied nevertheless. The basic tax rate as applied by the government is 3% and this goes round the clock since the introduction of GST from the year 2017. Also, there is another rate you need to keep up with and it is Making charge.
So, making charge is levied by the seller you are purchasing the product from. Sellers can charge a fee they want, either in fixed number of in a percentage of the silver value.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Vijaywada?
This is the last information you must know about, and it included the Pure Silver Rate in Vijayawada analysis.
Products are referred to as pure silver if there is 94.79% of silver proportion and 5.21% of other filler proportion. In this way, any different proportion is declared impure.
Ways in which you can determine the purity level is by a magnet or stink test. So, pure silver has no smell and also, if you run a magnet over the silver product and you see that it is not sticking to the metal, then the product can be considered pure silver. If it sticks, it is not pure silver.
Silver Rate in Vijaywada – Conclusion
We tried to incorporate a well read article on the Silver Rate in Vijayawada, which will fetch you the needful figures.
The digits you will find are related to Today Silver Rate in Vijayawada and also various other past timelines. This should be sufficient for you to make a decision of purchase.
Furthermore, we also have incorporated various other factors pertaining to the metal, as in the reason for the increase or decrease in price levels, tax, purity index and other related trends.
Silver Rate in Vijayawada FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Vijayawada ?
Answer – The rate of silver is provided in the article. We provide you with all the data with regards to the quantity and price of silver. The data in the article gives you the rate of silver as per its measurement. For a better view, we provide the data of the previous day as well.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Vijayawada?
Answer – The silver rate in Vijayawada can be found right in the article. We are committed in making the information convenient and at ease for all our customers and hence we provide the silver rates in the article, you just have to locate the heading. The article is made keeping in mind the customer’s accessibility and therefore the queries can be easily located.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Vijayawada ?
Answer – Yes, the silver price in Vijayawada provided in the article is absolutely current. We make sure we update all the information regularly so that our customers can find their requirements without any inconvenience. The article is updated every day and the all the data here are live.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – We provide you with the prices of silver across numerous time frames for your comfort. This enables you to search of the entire historical data and any time frame i.e. 7 days, 1 month, 6 months or even yearly. Therefore, yes you can find last month’s silver in Vijayawada price in the article.
Ques – Is the Silver rate inVijayawada update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rate in Vijayawada is updated. We aim at our customers ease and thereby without fail ensure the update of all the data that we provide. The customer can thereby look the information and plan for their investments.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – We give you the data of silver rates across various timelines Making it extremely feasible and convenient for our customers. So to compare the monthly and annual silver rates, you have to open the link to our websites, check through the timelines in them and once you find the units you can easily sit and compare the silver rates.
Ques – Will I find Silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you can find the silver rate forecast for silver in here without any problem. Our data is designed across various time frames that make it easy for the customers to make their technical analysis. With the entire historical data one can easily device their strategies.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Vijayawada?
Answer – There are various units which are used to measure Silver in Vijayawada that includes troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas and so on. If you check out some of the weights, they are:
1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Vijayawada?
Answer – The required proportion to check the purity of silver is 94.79%. Other or the remaining 5.21% of other metals is acceptable. The ways in which you can check for the purity are use a magnet over the product or simply perform a stink check. Pure silver will never have a stink. You can also perform the magnet test, the magnet should not stick to the product. If it does stick, the product is impure.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Vijayawada?
Answer – The basic GST tax as applied by the government is 3% as per the set rate. The making charges are levied by the seller from whom you are purchasing the product. Sellers can charge a fee they want, either in fixed number of in a percentage of the silver value. But the GST is strictly applied on the buyer itself.