Silver Rate in Mumbai Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Mumbai
While investing in the silver market, you need to be aware of certain things that affect the Silver Rate in Mumbai.
As you may know that, Mumbai being the financial hub of this country, there are innumerable investors who invest in this commodity daily.
Thus, you need to know the facts and aspects of the commodity to understand its price movement and make an informed decision about your investment in silver.
Here, in this article, you will find the Silver Rate in Mumbai Live that is the price is interlinked to the real-time data.
Thus, it gets updated all the time and whenever you visit the page, you can see the current price of the commodity and also the price of the commodity as on the previous day.
However, the article here is not only about numbers. The article contains various price mechanism and features and aspects which an investor must know to optimize his or her profit from the investment.
Silver Rate in Mumbai – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Mumbai Today
Whether you are trading or investing, you need to keep a track of the investment and trade positions. This page contains Silver Price in Mumbai Today and of the previous day. This gives you complete information about any price change that has occurred in the last 24 hours.
For an intraday trader, it is crucial and if you are a long-term investor, then you can use the same for deciding your entry and exit points in the market.
The table above has a price for three different quantities of silver that are 1 Kg Silver Rate in Mumbai, 10 grams of silver, and also for 100 grams of silver.
So, you get an idea about how price moved in 24 hours and also the change is mentioned in numbers as well as in percentage. This helps you understand the performance better. Moreover, the performance is also mentioned in the table to make it all easy for the investors.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Mumbai Today
Silver Price in Mumbai for Last 15 Days
In this section, you will find the last fifteen days’ Silver Price in Mumbai. The city of Mumbai is a place for investors and especially the traders and for them, these fifteen days’ data is highly important.
They observe this data and analyze the price trend. The price trend further helps in understanding the entry and exit points in the market. It also helps you predict the future price of the commodity.
Here, we have given the price for 10 grams of silver in the city of Mumbai. The prices are given in a chronological way as you can see in the table.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Mumbai – Past 12 Months Price
Below, there is Silver Rate in Mumbai for the past 12 months starting. These 12 months’ data is crucial for any investor. An investor needs to understand the past performance of the asset to invest in it for the long term.
These data of 12 months can easily help the investors to understand the demand and supply and other factors affecting the price of silver.
It will give him or her the ground to analyze how the price of the commodity moved when a certain event took place and accordingly, they can decide their future investments.
Thus, we have herein mentioned the previous 12 months’ price information and other crucial performance details.
Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai for October 2021
|Silver Rate in October 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2021||59500|
|8th October 2021||61200|
|15th October 2021||63600|
|22nd October 2021||65300|
|31st October 2021||64600|
We wish to now guide you regarding the Silver Rate in Mumbai from the month of October in particular. This is a great way of understanding how the price shift of the metal went all along the month, and also the present prevailing rates or the recent trends.
- Here is the change for the month of October, and commuted by us 8.57%.
- Change percentage as commuted is done from the first and the last recorded price, i.e. Rs.59500 and Rs.64600.
- As far as the price is of concern, the price of the metal went up to the threshold of Rs.66000.
- According to the records of the month, the lowest price record was of Rs.59500.
- For other rates from across the month, you can refer to the table, as it has a lot of figures to contribute.
September 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Silver Rate in September 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2021||63000|
|8th September 2021||64800|
|15th September 2021||63400|
|22nd September 2021||60900|
|30th September 2021||58300|
Let us begin the study of the month of September for the year 2021. We have collected all the Silver Rate in Mumbai price details we could for your concern and have laid it down accordingly. The table followed by the explanation is the best possible way to understand the variations in price.
- You can see 5 different intervals of time we chose, and their respective price stature. All the details are provided to you in the form of KG expression.
- It is time we check the opening and closing price precisely and they were Rs.63000 and Rs.58300 respectively.
- Also, we have recorded the price level of each day and the highest price we recorded was Rs.65400
- Similarly, we also recorded the lowest price of the month as well and it stood at Rs.58300
- We had to also calculate the change percentage so you are updated with the exact change in price for the month of September and it was -7.46%
August 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Silver Rate in August 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2021||67900|
|8th August 2021||65000|
|15th August 2021||63200|
|22nd August 2021||61700|
|31st August 2021||63500|
We have compiled a lot of data for your concern, which is related to Silver Rate in Mumbai. This section primarily focuses on the month of August and has all the details you need to know and learn about the price fluctuations. Furthermore, you can easily read the data, as it is given to you in tabular form.
- You can see data in respect to the opening price, closing price, and first day of each week, provided in KG expression, the most used numeric.
- The opening price of the metal for the month is Rs.67900, whereas the closing price of the metal was recorded as Rs.63500
- You must take the highest price into account for the next consideration, which was Rs.68000
- The next consideration must be the lowest price, which was Rs.61700
- To give you the idea about the change in price which happened across the month, it was -6.48%
July 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Silver Rate in July 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||68700|
|8th July 2021||69000|
|15th July 2021||69500|
|22nd July 2021||66900|
|31st July 2021||67900|
Take a quick look at the table to figure out how the price trends, i.e. Silver Rate in Mumbai have been varying. You can accordingly construct your strategies and also mediums of investments. Pick up your call based on the data we have provided.
- We show you the opening price of the month and the end or the closing price of the month.
- The first mention in the table is of the opening price being Rs.68700, which led the metal to a closing price of Rs.67900.
- The metal experienced the price growth till the point of Rs.70600
- On the contrary, the price level witnessed a dip of up to Rs.66400 across the entire month.
- We commuted the change which took place across the month and it stood at -1.16%.
June 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Silver Rate in June 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||72600|
|8th June 2021||71700|
|15th June 2021||71500|
|22nd June 2021||67800|
|30th June 2021||67600|
View the likely changes and shifts which occurred across the entire month. The table on Silver Rate in Mumbai is provided for a quick facilitation, whereas the following pointers explain all the likely variations in price that occurred, in brief.
- You can easily consider the table provide to you here, which has all the figures in terms of KG. Here the opening, closing, highest and the closing price of the metal has been provided.
- Here is the first price point of our study – Rs.72600, which was reportedly the opening price of the metal. We have Rs.67600 as the closing point of the metal for the second price point.
- Our further consideration is the highest price level of the entire month, which was Rs.72600.
- We further checked out the lowest price level of the month which stood at Rs.67600.
- After all the price levels, we commuted the percentage change was stable at -6.89%.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||67500|
|8th May 2021||71500|
|15th May 2021||71000|
|22nd May 2021||71100|
|31st May 2021||72000|
This section is for the Silver Rates in Mumbai for the month of May. This month has witnessed some drastic changes in the price so stay tuned and read below to find more details –
- The month started at a price which was Rs. 67500, after a fall from the previous day’s price.
- The final price of silver in this city for May was Rs. 72000. The price itself suggests the enormous gain that made the price of silver boom within a month.
- Performance metric says that the price of silver went up by 6.67% this month.
- The highest price and the lowest price of the commodity in this month were Rs. 74000 and Rs. 67500 respectively.
- These two numbers show the huge difference or gap and that depicts the highly volatile silver market for May.
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 63,600|
|8th April,2021||₹ 66,660|
|15th April,2021||₹ 67,800|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 70,300|
|30th April,2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 70,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,600|
In this month, Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai has been described and analyzed over here –
- The Silver Rate in Mumbai per kilo Gram has been given here for the first and the last day of the month.
- The price on the first day was Rs. 63,600 and then it went up to Rs. 67,500 on the last day of the month.
- In between, the prices moved up and down and thus the highest price reached this month was Rs. 70,300 on the 22nd of the month.
- While the lowest price was Rs. 63,600 only which was on the 1st of April.
- The difference between the prices suggests the mild volatility that was present in the market for silver.
- The performance of the commodity this month was moderate and it gained around 6.13% overall.
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 68,200|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 66,500|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 67,400|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 66,600|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 63,200|
|Highest Price||₹ 68,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,200|
In the month of March, Silver Price Movement in Mumbai was very disheartening for the investors and if you are thinking of investing in this commodity you need to analyze this month price movement very critically –
- The Silver Price in Mumbai per kilo Gram was at Rs. 68200 at the beginning of March. The commodity was performing well and went up further.
- On the 1st of March, it achieved the highest price for the month which was Rs. 68200 . Since then, though it performed well, it couldn’t surpass this price.
- Post that, the price started falling drastically. Towards the end of the month, the price dipped too low.
- The final price of silver in the city of Mumbai was Rs. 63200 on the last day of the month.
- The performance metric shows a drop of -7.33% which is very high for a single month.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Mumbai
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 73,000|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 69,800|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
In February 2021, the price of silver was down . Let us discuss the important prices and aspects for this month regarding the Silver Rate in Mumbai per gram.
- On the 15th of February, the price of silver was Rs. 69,800. The price of the commodity was on a fall during the first few weeks of the month.
- Later, towards the end of the month, the price of silver declined and went to Rs. 67,500 on the 28th of February.
- The highest price for this month was recorded on the 1st of the month only which was Rs. 73,000.
- The lowest price recorded was Rs.67,300 for the month
- The overall performance was in the negatives and the price fell by -7.53%, in general, this month.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Mumbai
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,100|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 69,800|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,900|
In this section, you will find the price details for silver for January which is the starting month of 2021.
- The price of silver was stable during the first week of the month and it started for Rs. 68,100 in this month.
- The price further went up, it reached Rs. 71,400 which was the highest price for this month.
- However, post the second week, the lowest price was also reached and thus it suggests that the price was falling after reaching the peak for the month.
- The lowest price was Rs. 63,900 and thus the difference between the highest and the lowest is not too high and thus it suggests mild level of volatility.
- The price of the commodity went up by 2.50% in this month.
Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60200|
|8th Dec 2020||65500|
|15th Dec 2020||64150|
|22nd Dec 2020||67700|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
We have a clear cut idea of how tenacious our clients get on not finding out the reverberating expenses of gold over a course of 30 days at a stretch. It matters in massive ways monetarily and there’s no denying that.
- To make it really subtle and interesting for them, we have displayed a table with more than enough fractions of details and insight.
- Reading this will give them a translucent idea of what’s to come and how much they’d earn from it.
- The table proclaims the highest and lowest rate recorded for the particular month of December in Mumbai along with the percentage change at the end of the month.
- The highest upscale being Rs.70700, the lowest one scratching at Rs.60200 and the entire shift of percentage to be vivaciously brought out at a rate of 13.62%.
- These many insights would definitely make the excessive background work of our consumers, 10 times easier and that’s exactly what we live for.
Silver Rate Movement in Mumbai for November 2020
|Silver Rate in November 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62300|
|30th Nov 2020||59100|
To keep our customers informed about the constantly altering rates of silver in the month of November for the city of Mumbai in its specificity, we have prepared an entire chart with separate rows and columns, all pointing out the mandatory wavering factors.
- The entire data for this month has been lined down in the chart provided.
- The highest price that we can sort out from the section is a massive Rs.65400.
- Lowest price, however, is Rs.59100 which sufficiently provides a picture of the ever-dillusioned world of silver rate that can change any given moment.
- The entire table provided herein, very vivaciously, gives us updates about the diversifications having taken place on a weekly basis.
- The percentage change marked at the end of this particular month stands at a solid -1.66.
Silver Rate in Mumbai – Trend in 2020
This year, we all know the markets are in turmoil due to lockdown and the pandemic situation. Thus, the Silver Rate Trend in Mumbai has been so robust and disturbing for this year up till now.
When corona virus striked our country, Mumbai became the most dangerous city and several cases were growing in this city rapidly, which made the investors use their silver assets.
Thus, the price dipped so low in March but then in the month of April and May, it started increasing again and in May the price marked a new high.
So, in brief, the year till now has been too volatile and the fluctuating prices are boon on one hand for the traders while a worry for the investors.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Mumbai – Trend in 2019
If you are looking at the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Mumbai, then you can find the continuous up and down in the price of the commodity throughout the month.
The prices went up during the initial months and then, dipped for the next few months starting from the mid of the month.
Overall silver performed well this year as well. Due to different international market movements, the price also moved in a volatile manner but not like this year.
If you are looking for the historical prices of silvers then this is the place where you can find the same.
What makes Silver Rates in Mumbai to increase or decrease?
Reasons which make Silver Rate in Mumbai as on today to go up and down can be –
- Demand and supply of the commodity. Yes, if the demand increases than the supply of the silver, then the price of the commodity will increase as per the demand, and if the supply increases, then the price will fall.
- Inflation plays a great role in determining the price of silver as well. If there is high inflation in the market, then the price of silver is bound to go up and vice versa.
- The currency value also determines the price of silver. If the currency is appreciating then you can expect the price of silver to be less expensive and if the currency of our country depreciates, then you have to pay more for buying the same amount of silver.
- It is also correlated to the price of gold. Gold prices if going up the price of silver will also follow in most of the scenarios and vice versa.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Mumbai?
The measuring units for Silver in Mumbai are ounces. It is the basic measuring unit for silver especially when you are talking about silver ornaments.
However, the common measuring units are grams and kilograms for measuring silver when purchased in bulk.
One ounce is 28.35 grams of silver so, you can convert and also measure the same.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Mumbai?
As you buy any goods or services you need to pay taxes and silver is not any exception. The Tax on Silver Rate in Mumbai is 3% GST which is levied on the silver purchase of yours.
The price given above is all excluding the taxes and thus, you need to add the same when calculating the final price of the silver.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Mumbai?
It is important to understand whether the silver you are purchasing is pure or not. Pure silver contains 92.5% of silver in the alloy and rest is copper.
Copper is used for strengthening the silver and make it much more durable. The Pure Silver Rate in Mumbai can be checked from this page as given above.
Silver Rate in Mumbai – Conclusion
For investing in silver you need to thoroughly understand the mechanism of Silver Rate in Mumbai. If you can understand how and why the prices are moving, you can easily track down your trading strategies.
We hope you find this article useful as we have tried our best to gather as much information as possible for the silver pricing in the city of Mumbai.
Mumbai Silver Rates FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Mumbai?
Answer – In order to check today’s silver rate in Mumbai, you can go through the article. We have provided a link in the early part of the article for you to view the current day’s silver rate. The rate is kept up to date with the latest changes to ensure customers have access to correct prices.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Mumbai?
Answer – You can find the silver rate in Mumbai through this article. The silver rate in Mumbai can be found in the article. The article details the silver rate in Mumbai on a current day, in the last 15 days and in the past 6 months. We also detail the trends that can be observed from the prices and the factors that cause the same.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Mumbai?
Answer – Yes, the silver prices provided in the article are live and current. To ensure that our customers have the latest information to help ease their planning, the prices have been regularly updated and kept maintained as per the latest developments. The current price can be accessed through the link given in the article.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, you can find the last month’s silver price in the article. Each month’s price upto the past 6 months has been provided in a tabulated manner in the article which includes the rate in the beginning of every week of the month, the highest price, the lowest price and the percentage change.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Mumbai update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rate in Mumbai mentioned in the article is updated. To make sure our customers have access to the latest prices and data, we regularly update the data keeping track of any fluctuations that the prices may have undergone.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – In our article you will find the last 6 months’ silver rates. You will also find the silver rates of many other timelines and time periods and links to access more of the same. You can use these to compare the silver prices monthly and yearly in order to get a better idea of the changes in silver prices in recent times.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you will find the silver rate forecast in the article. We try to use knowledge of previous trends and fluctuations to predict the future rates upto a high rate of reliability. This allows customers to get an idea of future rates and plan their future investment strategies accordingly.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Mumbai?
Answer – The measuring units for Silver in Mumbai are ounces. It is the basic measuring unit for silver especially when you are talking about silver ornaments. However, the common measuring units are grams and kilograms for measuring silver when purchased in bulk. One ounce is 28.35 grams of silver.
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Mumbai?
Answer – Pure silver contains 92.5% of silver in the alloy and rest is copper. Copper is used for strengthening the silver and making it much more durable. The Pure Silver Rate in Mumbai can be checked from this page as given above.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Mumbai?
Answer – The Tax on Silver Rate in Mumbai is 3% GST which is levied on the silver purchase of yours. The price given above is all excluding the taxes and thus, you need to add the same when calculating the final price of the silver.