Silver Rate in Bihar Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Bihar
Bihar is known for its rich heritage and its culture that is unique from other states of the nation. People here invest a good amount of money in expensive commodities like gold and silver besides other financial products. This makes them search for the most accurate Silver Rate in Bihar.
Investors and traders in this state do thorough research on silver rates before investing in the precious metal and this assures them great returns. The main objective of this article is to help readers get an overview of the Silver Rate in Bihar Live.
They can check out the rate trends of this metal for 2019 and 2020 along with the monthly price details for the past six months.
This will help new investors invariably as they are novices and need thorough guidance for cracking the best deals. The article also focuses on factors that affect the Silver Rate in Bihar Today.
Silver Rate in Bihar – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Bihar Today
Silver is a valuable metal and its price keeps fluctuating every day and thus, the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Bihar should be known to investors.
This commodity is bought and sold most in kilograms and knowing the price of 1 kg will help investors immensely.
Here, readers will get to learn about the latest price for 10 grams, 100 grams, and 1 kilogram of silver. These three rates will help them in calculating the amount of money they have to pay while buying silver.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Bihar Today
Silver Price in Bihar for Last 15 Days
An investor in Bihar always keeps the track of the silver rates in the state for the past 15 days. This will help him in choosing the right time for investing a good amount of money in this precious metal.
Investments revolving around high-value commodities are quite risky and thus, they should be done strategically.
Here, readers will be enlightened on the Silver Price in Bihar for the last 15 days. They should check out the rates and analyze the trend accurately for making the best deals.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Bihar – Past 12 Months Price
Bihar houses numerous experienced silver traders who not only focus on the rates of this metal for the past 15 days but also track past 12 months’ prices. They note the highest and the lowest rates and then evaluate the performance of this precious commodity in these months.
The rates for the past 12 months also help in assessing the profits and losses faced by a trader and he can take his future steps accordingly.
This article has brought forth the Silver Rate in Bihar for the last 12 months. Investors will find the opening, closing, highest, and lowest rates for all these months below.
Silver Rate Movement in Bihar for October 2021
|Silver Rate in October 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2021||59500|
|8th October 2021||61200|
|15th October 2021||63600|
|22nd October 2021||65300|
|31st October 2021||64600|
We urge you to take into account, the Silver Rate in Bihar from the month of October. The analysis of the past rates is very essential if you want to invest on the basis of strategies and facts and figures, rather than simply investing in purely on the basis of luck factor.
- We have figured out the change in the price level of the metal for the month and it is 8.57%
- We have captured and recorded the first and also the last price for the month and they were Rs.59500 and Rs.64600.
- On the other note, the price of the metal went up to Rs.66000
- Similarly, the fall in price was as much as Rs.59500
- Check out the other details from the month on October, also on the basis of per week, from the table presented in this section.
September 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Bihar
|Silver Rate in September 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2021||63000|
|8th September 2021||64800|
|15th September 2021||63400|
|22nd September 2021||60900|
|30th September 2021||58300|
You can choose the form of investment you want, but make sure they are backed with research and a strategy of investment is chose. For the strategy formulation process, we provide all the Silver Rate in Bihar input for you via this section, which contains the explanation and table.
- We chose kg as the common expression to lays the prices of the month for our readers. Ensure you take notes of the same.
- Rs 63000 and Rs.58300 were the first and the last recorded prices of the month eventually.
- Mentioning various price levels, the highest one is worth mentioning and it was Rs.65400
- Another point worth mentioning is the lowest price point, which was stable at Rs.58300
- -7.46% was the change in price level which we encountered for the month and it stated that the priec level went through the declining phase.
August 2021, silver rate movement in Bihar
|Silver Rate in August 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2021||67900|
|8th August 2021||65000|
|15th August 2021||63200|
|22nd August 2021||61700|
|31st August 2021||63500|
If you are studying the movement of silver prices then knowing how did it perform for each and every month of the year is important for further study. The below points signify the changes underwent for the silver rates in Bihar last month.
- Silver prices were impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic after which it dropped to a large extend.
- It has revived so much so that it touched a high of Rs. 68000 per kg in August.
- Although the silver rate movement in August was volatile, the lowest that it touched was Rs. 61700 per kg.
- August had a great deal of festivals that affected the demand for silver as well.
- Performance of silver rates lies at -6.48% for Bihar.
July 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Bihar
|Silver Rate in July 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||68700|
|8th July 2021||69000|
|15th July 2021||69500|
|22nd July 2021||66900|
|31st July 2021||67900|
The state of Bihar demands a large quantity of silver. Due to this many factors impact the change in silver rates in the state. We tried to look at the fluctuation in prices for the month of July in this section. This will help the reader to take steps to build a profit pro portfolio.
- Prices as on an interval basis is given in the data.
- The price of silver recorded on the first day of the month is Rs.68700 per gram.
- On the last day of the month the silver rate closed at Rs.67900 per gram.
- The highest touched price is Rs.70600 per gram.
- The lowest dip is Rs.66400 per gram for silver in Bihar.
- Change in rates is analysed and is approximately at -1.16%.
June 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Bihar
|Silver Rate in June 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||72600|
|8th June 2021||71700|
|15th June 2021||71500|
|22nd June 2021||67800|
|30th June 2021||67600|
To know more about the silver rate movement in Bihar take a look at the section below. We have compiled all the important rates for Bihar for the month of June. Analysing this information is a crucial step towards building a better portfolio.
- The data has the highest and lowest prices for the month.
- The silver rate this month show volatile trends from the beginning until the month end.
- Month opened at Rs.72600 per gram. However, the highest price is at Rs.72600 per gram.
- The month closed at is Rs.67600 per gram, with the lowest price at Rs.67600 per gram.
- Overall change undergone for the silver prices in Bihar for the month is approximately -6.89%.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Bihar
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||67500|
|8th May 2021||71500|
|15th May 2021||71000|
|22nd May 2021||71100|
|31st May 2021||72000|
Investors will find in this section of the article the Silver Rates in Bihar for May 2021. They should focus on the figures thoroughly and understand the transition this precious metal has gone through.
- The opening rate for silver in Amy 2021 was Rs.67500 per kg and the closing rate on May 31st was Rs.72000 for a kg
- 1 kg Silver attained the highest rate of Rs.74000 in Bihar and that was at the month-end
- The lowest price of 1 kg of silver was Rs.67500 in May 2021
- In this month, silver traders witnessed a gradual leap in the Silver Rate in Bihar per gram.
- The percentage change was good and it was 6.67%.
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Bihar
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 63,600|
|8th April,2021||₹ 66,660|
|15th April,2021||₹ 67,800|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 70,300|
|30th April,2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 70,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,600|
The second month featured in this article is of April and investors consider this month important as it is the beginning of a new financial year. One can find below the Silver rate Movement in Bihar for April nicely explained below:
- 1 kg Silver was rated Rs.63,600 n the 1st of April and Rs.67,500 at the end of the month
- On April 22nd, the highest price of silver was recorded which was Rs.70,300 per kg
- The lowest price attained by this metal for 1 kg was Rs.63,600
- Mediocre growth performance of 6.13% was calculated in the Silver Rate in Bihar per Gram in April 2021
- The rate of 1 kg silver increased steadily in the first three weeks of the month and then showed a small amount of reduction in the last week
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Bihar
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 68,200|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 66,500|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 67,400|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 66,600|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 63,200|
|Highest Price||₹ 68,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,200|
If an investor wants to understand the performance of this precious metal in the past few months then he should focus on this portion of the article. Here, the Silver Price Movement in Bihar for March 2021 shall be discussed that will reflect on the rates for the last month of the previous financial year.
- Silver opened with a higher rate of Rs.68,200 in this month and closed with a lower price of Rs.63,200 per kg
- This metal reached the highest rate which was Rs.68,200 per kg
- 63,200 was the lowest price recorded on the last day of the month
- March 2021 saw a drastic depreciation in the Silver Price in Bihar per Gram
- The percentage change calculated between the highest and lowest rates was -7.33%
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Bihar
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 73,000|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 69,800|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
Details about the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Bihar for February 2021 will be shared below. Investors will get a deep insight into the performance of this metal going through these points.
- The opening and closing rates for 1 Kg silver in Bihar for February were Rs.73,000 and Rs.67,500 respectively
- In this month, silver touched the lowest price of Rs.67,300.
- The topmost marked rate for 1 Kg of this metal was Rs.73,000 which was recorded on 1st of February
- A percentage change of -7.53% was calculated in the growth of the rate of this precious metal
- The Silver rate in Bihar per gram was on the higher side in the first few weeks of the month and depreciated in the last week
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Bihar
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,100|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 69,800|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,900|
January is the first month of the year and it witnesses a large number of investments in silver. The 22 Carat Silver Price in Bihar for the first month of 2020 has been discussed below in detail:
- The local silver market of Bihar opened with the rate of Rs.68,100 per kg on the 1st and closed with Rs.69,800 per kg on the 31st January 2021
- This state recorded the maximum rate of Rs.71,400 for 1 kg silver.
- January saw the lowest silver rate per kg which was Rs.63,900
- The percentage change in Silver Price in Bihar was calculated to be 2.50% which indicates a small amount of depreciation
- In this month, the silver market of Bihar closed a bit early than other months and a difference of Rs.1700 was recorded between the opening and closing rates
Silver Rate Movement in Bihar for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60200|
|8th Dec 2020||65500|
|15th Dec 2020||64150|
|22nd Dec 2020||67700|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
Bearing in mind the supply and demand of silver in a nation that is as densely inhabited as India; silver rates are anything but unvarying.
While the market changes profoundly affect one’s commerce, silver being the fundamental metal, we put forward a meticulous scrutiny for silver rates for the month December in Bihar.
- Silver rate has been recorded the chief value of Rs 70700 for the month December in Bihar.
- Bihar proved to be one of those states which highly favoured the supply of the white metal, by keeping their lowest price as minute as Rs 60200.
- The entire alter for the month December can be concluded as 13.62%.
- While silver has amplified its price but still remained near to ground, resulting in building December one of the most beneficial states for purchases in Bihar.
- It can be seen that the silver rates took their signature pike after the third week of the December
Silver Rate Movement in Bihar for November 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62300|
|30th Nov 2020||59100|
It can often get hard to keep a bit by bit record of various elements that are subjected to a market change for one particular asset. Be that asset being silver or any other equally important metal. We work in our level best to provide you in this very context with overall stretch information about silver for the month November.
- As we are all known with the universal fact that speaks about uncertainty in the prices of these metals, in this case silver. Bihar has experienced the same, starting from the price Rs.60100 it kept on altering subsequent to that.
- While just after the first week of the month , silver took an unexpected spike in its price and reached its highest price for the month.
- It has been recorded that silver was at its highest price in the first week. While, by the end of November silver prices went down to an appreciable level.
- The lowest price which Bihar offered for the month November has been Rs.59100.
- The entire month has been very subsequent to changes and have been experiencing constant changes. However, the entire month has come down to a percentage change of around 11.66%.
Silver Rate in Bihar – Trend in 2020
This article has managed to bring forth an idea about the Silver Rate Trend in Bihar for 2020 by projecting the performances of the 1st few months.
It can be seen that silver showed a mixed trend this year as its rates decreased steadily in the first 3 months and then increased in the next 2.
The outbreak of the pandemic and the growing political tension between India and China has affected the rates immensely.
Today Silver Rate in Bihar in on the higher side as the stock market is recovering gradually and more investors are investing in it.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Bihar – Trend in 2019
The Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Bihar can be called more stable than that of 2020 as there were less global tensions. This state saw fluctuations in the rates of silver but they took place gradually.
The stock market of the nation increased by numerous points and this impacted the rates of this precious metal in a good way.
If the Historical Silver Rate in Bihar for 2019 is compared with the present rates then, the former is much less than the latter.
The growing inflation in the global economy also plays a major role in the increase of rates of precious commodities like silver.
What makes Silver Rates in Bihar to increase or decrease?
A large number of factors are considered pivotal for the change in the Silver Rate in Bihar as on today. Inflation in the world market increases the rates rapidly while the fall in the valuation of the USD concerning the INR decreases the silver prices.
If the Central Bank makes some good changes in its policies then the rates decrease in the local market of Bihar.
The Silver Rate in Bihar today per gram will be less if the demand for this metal in the state is less. Another major role is played by the rate of interest levied by the Reserve Bank of India and the import duty imposed by the state government.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Bihar?
Silver in Bihar is measured in a similar technique as gold and the units used are also the same. The measuring tools used by top jewelry shops in Bihar are technically advanced and they give the most accurate measurement of the product weighed on them.
Customers should check the mass of the finished silver product on the digital board of these tools and then apply the latest silver rate on them.
Traders in this state use the common measuring units of troy weight and grams for weighing silver products. Besides these two units, silver is also measured in million ounces, troy ounces, kilograms, tonnes, Masha, Tolas, etc.
The connection between the commonly-used measuring units is stated below:
- 1 Kilogram = 1000 grams
- 1 Tola = 12 Masha
- 0.972 gram = 1 Masha
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kilograms
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 grams
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Bihar?
The government of India imposed various types of taxes on silver before the introduction of the GST system. However, today, only one type of tax is imposed on this precious metal and it is the GST.
The Tax on Silver rate in Bihar is only 3% at present and customers have to pay it on the total price of the metal they are buying. If they are purchasing a product made out of silver then a GST is also charged on the making charge.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Bihar?
The purity of silver products is measured in percentage and there is a fixed value for it which should be known to investors. A silver product should contain 94.79% of pure silver in it and the remaining 5.21% is filled with other metals.
If an investor wants to crack the best deal for the Pure Silver rate in Bihar then, he should check the purity of the metal using a piece of a magnet.
If the finished product attracts the magnet then, it is not pure and if it repels then the investor can bank upon the purity of the silver.
Silver Rate in Bihar – Conclusion
The residents of Bihar invest a huge amount of money in silver jewelry alongside gold products. Thus, they should be aware of the on-going Silver rate in Bihar to ensure they are not cheated on by a jeweler.
Investors should go through this article nicely as they will find a lot of useful information about this expensive metal here.
This article has discussed the rates and performances of silver for the past 6 months that will help readers invariably. Today Silver rate in Bihar is increasing slowly and creating better opportunities for investors and traders here.
Bihar Silver Rates FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Bihar?
Answer – The article will help you find out a particular day’s silver rate in Bihar. There is a link to check the current day’s silver rate provided in the article. We have laid down numbers on the Silver Price in Bihar today and yesterday and have made a relative comparison between them.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Bihar?
Answer – The silver rate in Karnataka can be found in the article. In this article, you can find the silver rate on the current day, in the last 15 days and in the past 6 months in a tabulated form. We also detail the trends that can be observed from the prices and the factors that cause the same.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Bihar?
Answer – Yes, the silver price provided in Bihar is live. The rates undergo changes depending on trends. Based on this, the silver prices are updated at regular intervals to ensure that customers have access to only the latest information and data pertaining to silver rates and prices.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, you can find last month’s silver price in this article. The information of a month is provided in the form of a tabulated manner that includes the prices at the beginning of each week in a month, the highest and the lowest rate in the month, and the percentage change.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Bihar update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rate in Bihar is updated. Investments revolving around high-value commodities are quite risky and thus, they should be done strategically. Hence, we keep the rates up to date according to the latest developments so customers have access to the newest data on silver rates.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – The following article provides the silver rates of the last 6 months in a tabulated format. The trends for 2019 and 2020 are also provided in the article. You can use these to compare the prices monthly and yearly. The trends of the two years are also explained in the article.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you will be able to find the silver rate forecast in the article. Having analysed the past trends, the knowledge of past fluctuations is used to predict in a reliable manner, the future silver rate forecast. This allows our customers to be able to plan out their future investments well.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Bihar?
Answer – Traders use the common measuring units of troy weight and grams for weighing silver products. Silver is also measured in million ounces, troy ounces, kilograms, tonnes, Masha, Tolas, etc.
- 1 Kilogram = 1000 grams
- 1 Tola = 12 Masha
- 972 gram = 1 Masha
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kilograms
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 grams
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Bihar?
Answer – A silver product should contain 94.79% of pure silver and the remaining 5.21% should be other metals. You can check the purity of the metal using a piece of a magnet. If it attracts the magnet then it is not pure but if it repels, it is.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Bihar?
Answer – The Tax on Silver rate in Bihar is only 3% at present and customers have to pay it on the total price of the metal they are buying. If they are purchasing a product made out of silver then a GST is also charged on the making charge.