We present to our readers, this article which is focused on contributing the information regarding Silver Rate in Madurai.
We keep the articles updated from time to time, so you will encounter correct Silver Rate in Madurai Today. Demand for the metal in Madurai is pretty high, and as a result, this article will majorly contribute to investments.
You will find a lot of information regarding the metal, apart from the Silver Rate in Madurai Live from different timelines. We have altogether created thorough research case scenario for our readers.
Silver Rate in Madurai – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Madurai Today
This section will cater to the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Madurai statistics for different weights. You will also discover the Silver Price in Madurai Today for 1 KG silver, which will majorly contribute to your decision making.
We provide you the precise stats of yesterday’s rate, today’s rate, change, change% and also performance.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Madurai Today
Silver Price in Madurai for Last 15 Days
Moving to a bit deeper analysis, we have the stats of Silver Price in Madurai from the past 15 days. This will let you study the major shift in price or in other terms the price flow.
This way, you can discover how the silver price has been taking a shift all these days, and if it is a favorable investment medium.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Madurai – Past 6 Months Price
We take a deep dive into last 6 month Silver Rate in Madurai data, as investing in stock market takes a lot more data than 15 days.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Madurai
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Let us be your guide for your silver investment, as we have all the details regarding Silver Rate in Madurai for the month of August. You can easily refer to the table, which provided above, for your reference. It contains all the major data you need to have a check about.
- Each and every price details provided to you is expressed in KG form, whereas the change in price across the month is provided in percentage.
- Moving in to the study, Rs.65,110 was the noted opening price of the month, and Rs.66,600 was the closing price.
- Highest price of the month you need to be aware of is Rs.76,510, as discovered by us.
- Furthermore, the lowest price point for the entire month was recorded to be Rs.65,000
- We have sorted out the commutation process for you too, and 18% was the price change for this month.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Madurai
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
Check the Silver Rate in Madurai presently reached, following various changes in the economy and also certain events taking places. Use the information from this section to construct your investment process.
- The table you see above have all the information you are in need of, regarding the opening and the closing price of the metal and various other price points.
- With the starting of the month, the first price record was Rs.50,050, which was followed by Rs.65,000 as the last price of the month.
- You can check the price recorded of the entire month, post which you will see that the highest price record was Rs.66,050.
- The same manner, the lowest recorded price level of the metal was stable at Rs.48,500
- The commutation led to the 36%, which was the change in price level illustrated in the form of percentage.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Madurai
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
The above provided table is subject the variation in Silver Rate in Madurai which occurred in the latest month of our study – June. Almost all the essentials points of consideration related to the silver price are provided in the table.
- The table which you see above has all the price illustrated in the form of KG. KG is frequently used for trading and hence, for the ease of our readers we have provided the same stats.
- We can see that the month started with the rate of Rs.50,150, whereas the closing price was Rs.48,550, which was also carried onto the next month.
- Highest recorded rate of the metal was found at Rs.50,160
- On the contrary end, the lowest recorded price level was Rs.47,100
- Taking all the price levels into consideration, you can see that the change percentage was 6.50%
May 2020, Silver Rates in Madurai
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
We are incorporating this section to release the data of Silver Rates in Madurai, from the month of May 2020. The information of Silver Rate in Madurai per Gram is precisely mentioned for your convenience so; you can understand the major price fluctuations.
- Check the essential dates, i.e. 1st and the last day of the month’s data.
- Take down the performance rate for the month, which was noted to be 22.22%.
- The stated further information is in regard to the opening and closing prices, which are Rs.41000 and Rs.50110.
- On the other end, the month recorded a high price of Rs.50110.
- Contrary recorded low price for the month was Rs.41000, as on 1st May 2020.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Madurai
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
This section caters the Silver Rate Movement in Madurai, pinpointing all the highs, lows and also the opening and the closing price of the month. Keep yourself updated with how the Silver Rate in Madurai per Gram fluctuated for April month.
- You will find the rates mentioned in the form of Kg.
- The documented performance of the month was -6.04%, which was commuted through the month’s high and low.
- Registered opening price of the metal was Rs.39,940, which was the rate for 1st
- The closing price however, was Rs.42,520, as registered on 30th
- As for the highest price of the month and the lowest price of the month is of concern, it is Rs.42,700 and Rs.39,940.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Madurai
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Moving on to the month of March, we have the Silver Price Movement in Madurai information for you. Refer to the pointer below to check out the entire month’s Silver Price in Madurai per Gram statistics.
- KG rates are mentioned in the table for your convenience.
- Written down information of the opening price of the metal is Rs.48,500, while the closing price of the metal is Rs.39,480
- The performance rate as put down is 17.66% as evaluated based on the months figures.
- Now, mentioning the highest price of the month, the recorded Rs.51,080 rate was as on 7th
- However, the recorded lowest price of the month was Rs.39,480, ad was recorded on 31st
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Madurai
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
For the month of February, we also have the notes of 22 Carat Silver Rate in Madurai price fluctuation. Take a peek to see the highest, lowest, and also the opening and closing price of the month.
- We have incorporated the metal’s price in KG weightage, based on which you can evaluate the Silver Rate in Madurai per gram.
- Evaluated performance as per the highest and the lowest price frequencies is 1.94%
- The month started with the price, Rs.49,500 as on 1st
- Last recorded price for the month was Rs.48,500.
- The other recorded price level were Rs.51,500 as the highest price and Rs.48,500 as the lowest price.
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Madurai
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
This section of the article comprises of the 22 Carat Silver Price in Madurai data, pertaining to the major price shifts. Check all the major intervals of the month, as in the opening, closing, high and also lowest price of the month.
- Weight expression for the Silver Price in Madurai, for the above table is KG.
- The data of the month indicates the performance rate as 0.69%
- We again got the essential data for you, i.e. the highest price which was Rs.51,000, whereas the lowest price which was Rs.48,900.
- Month started with the price record of Rs.49,350
- The last price for the month was recorded as Rs.49,000
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Madurai
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
Last month we will discuss is December, where we took the same case scenarios into consideration and provide the high and low 24 Carat Silver Rate in Madurai.
- Ensure you note down, that the Silver Rate in Madurai for the month of December is also mentioned in the form of KG.
- We commuted the metal’s performance of the month, and it has been -5.47%
- The displayed opening and closing price of the month are Rs.46,650 and Rs.49,350 respectively.
- Highest price of the metal for the month was Rs.49,350.
- Recorded lowest price level of the metal was Rs.46,650.
Silver Rate in Madurai – Trend in 2020
This year has been happening enough till this point of time. Since we are living in the Pandemic of COVID-19, the remaining of the year will as well see somewhat similar trends.
The uncertainties this year has brought forward, led to an increase in demand of the metal, which also led to the increase in Silver Rate Trend in Madurai.
Trade tensions between China and India are another major reason for the rather sift in demand, as the Today Silver Rate in Madurai somewhat, moves in the same direct of gold.
So, this year year’s trends are slightly higher than previous year.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Madurai – Trend in 2019
Taking the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Madurai into account, the major or steep changes in the price level were both negative and positive.
A vast change in demand level was recorded for the year, while stock market also experienced a major setback. The brexit deal and changing Dollar value as well had a major role to play.
You can examine the Historical Silver Rate in Madurai for yourself and you can notice that the fluctuation is of both fall and rise.
No specific change can be used to determine the price, as no specific pattern or movement can be recorded, just like any other year.
What makes Silver Rates in Madurai to increase or decrease?
Just like gold, a major set of reasons have make the Silver Rate in Madurai as on today drift, constantly. However, the most basically observed factor is the demand and supply of the product.
Silver unlike gold, is majorly used for commercial purposes, and has higher industrial demand, and which this demand takes the leash, the prices levels suffer as well.
The demand for the metal from residential units also has an impact on the Silver Rate in Madurai today per gram.
Whereas, the other items for frequent or steep shift in rates are dollar value, government policies, RBI rates, investment demand, expenses such as import and export duty, etc.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Madurai?
A lot of metrics can be used to weigh in, or measure Silver in Madurai as per present days. Before we go through a lot of them, the majorly used metrics are troy weight and grams.
These metrics are basically similar to how we weigh in gold, and this will make it easier for you to understand.
Other referred to metrics are troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc., where 1 Troy ounce denotes 31.1035 gram, 1 tonne denotes 1000 kilogram and 1 tola is denoted by 12 masha or 11.67 gram.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Madurai?
There were a lot of taxes in total, applicable on silver. But since the scenario now has changed, after goods and service tax was implemented from July 2017, a single rate, referred to as Tax on Silver Rate in Madurai is applicable. As per the government norms, the manufacturers are supposed to charge 3% tax on the commodity.
The seller will charge the same percentage of tax from the buyer, whereas the buyer will be obligated to make the likewise payment.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Madurai?
Just like the gold standard, there is a silver purity standard which should be met in order to declare the product pure.
You can then check the Pure Silver Rate in Madurai and see if the purchase is genuine enough. Firstly, the required percentage of silver proportion is 94.79% and 5.21% of other metal.
Only when the required rate is met, should a product be declared pure. The ways in which you can figure out the purity are a magnet test or a stink test.
For instance, you can run a magnet over the silver product, and when it does not stick, the product is pure. Impure products will generally stick to the magnet, and also, pure products have no smell.
Silver Rate in Madurai – Conclusion
Try developing your own strategies, keeping the Silver Rate in Madurai in concern, if you plan to invest in this metal. On the other hand, for the buyers of this metal, we have the precise Today Silver Rate in Madurai as per the changing scenario.
Use all the data we complied in this article, to the best of your benefit, or you can simply choose to learn the metal’s price fluctuation, or present and past price trends. Either way, this article has a lot of items to serve you with.