Silver Rate in Maharashtra Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Maharashtra
This article has varied information about the Silver Rate in Maharashtra and reasons that lead to changes in the same.
Silver is an important metal used in Indian household. Families with any cultural background use this metal in form of jewellery or silverware. The same applies to the residents of Maharashtra.
Before making an investment, you must make sure that it is being made at the right time and right price in the market.
To know more on Silver Rate in Maharashtra today and, impacts on Silver Rate in Maharashtra Live, make sure you run through the entire article and take notes on the highlighted reference points which will help you to study trends.
Silver Rate in Maharashtra – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Maharashtra Today
Data on Silver Price in Maharashtra Today and its comparison with prices as on yesterday is given in this section.
The change in silver rates from yesterday to today and the percentage change are also mentioned. We hope this data is informative and will help you draw conclusions on what should be the likely price to invest in 22 Carat Silver.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Maharashtra Today
Silver Price in Maharashtra for Last 15 Days
Moving averages is an important parameter when it comes to investment. This section focuses on the changes undergone within 15 days in the Silver Price in Maharashtra.
You may closely study this data to know the exact movement in prices.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Maharashtra – Past 12 Months Price
For a better understanding of the changes in gold rates for the past 12 months, we have jotted below some data in silver price in Maharashtra.
It is always important to take a sneak peak on past data while considering an investment parameter as it helps one to predict future trends and make a collective and lucid decision.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Maharashtra
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||67500|
|8th May 2021||71500|
|15th May 2021||71000|
|22nd May 2021||71100|
|31st May 2021||72000|
Take a closer look at the fluctuations in silver rates in Maharashtra for the most recent month of 2021. Some important points that will help you understand the data better are given below.
- The table has prices as on the first and last day of the month.
- The price as on 1st May was Rs.67500
- And the price on 31st May was Rs.72000.
- The peak price of the month and the lowest dip was that on the first day of the month that is Rs.74000 and Rs.67500 respectively for silver rate in Maharashtra per gram.
- The percentage change in prices are calculated to be 6.67%
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Maharashtra
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 63,600|
|8th April,2021||₹ 66,660|
|15th April,2021||₹ 67,800|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 70,300|
|30th April,2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 70,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,600|
Changes in the silver rate movement in Maharashtra for the month of March are noted below. It is important to look at numbers from all the months so that proper investment related decisions can be made.
- Enclosed in the table are two prices that is the opening price for the month and the closing price for the month.
- The price of the metal opened on this month at Rs.63,600.
- And the closing price for the month was Rs.67,500.
- The highest price level for the month was recorded on 22nd April at Rs.70,300 and the lowest at Rs.63,600 on the first day of the month.
- The prices this month were volatile and showed peak movement in the third week of the month. The overall performance for silver rate in Maharashtra per gram for the month is recorded as 6.13%
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Maharashtra
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 68,200|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 66,500|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 67,400|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 66,600|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 63,200|
|Highest Price||₹ 68,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,200|
Changes in per kg silver price movement in Maharashtra for the month of March are mentioned here in order to give you a better insight in price fluctuations. We hope these details will help your study on silver rates.
- For the reader’s reference, we have put in the price for the first and the last day of the month in the table.
- The highest price level for the month was Rs.68,200 as on March 2021
- On the other hand, the lowest price level for the month was Rs.39,480.
- This month opened at the price of Rs.48,500 and closed at the lowest price of Rs.63,200.
- The price drop this month was mainly hit because of the global pandemic that lead to loss of life and income to businesses. However the percentage change in Silver Price in Maharashtra per Gram stands at -7.33% for the month.
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Maharashtra
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 73,000|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 69,800|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
The next month under study is February. Data on 22 Carat Silver Rate in Maharashtra for this month is given in a tabular format. Some key takeaway notes are also mentioned below.
- Monitor the change in prices by comparing prices for day 1 in the month of February along with prices for day 28 in February.
- The opening price of the month was Rs.73,000 , and closing was Rs.67,500.
- The peak point of price was Rs.73,000 for Feb 2021.
- The lowest price level for the month was Rs.67,300 for Feb 2021.
- As for the change in Silver rate in Maharashtra per gram throughout the month, the table shows a fluctuation in performance which is noted to be -7.53%.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Maharashtra
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,100|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 69,800|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,900|
A clear picture on the prices of silver for the beginning of a new year is mentioned in this section. The opening prices for 22 carat silver price in Maharashtra for the year and beyond the opening price the changes in the rates are also mentioned.
- The table has price for the first day of the month and the last day of the month.
- For the month of January, the price of the metal opened at Rs.68,100.
- The peak point for this month was Rs.71,400 per kg on January 2021.
- The steepest dip for the month of January is Rs.63,900 on 2021.
- The performance level has been calculated as 2.50% for silver price in Maharashtra.
Silver Rate Movement in Maharashtra for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60200|
|8th Dec 2020||65500|
|15th Dec 2020||64150|
|22nd Dec 2020||67700|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
Maharashtra has always been the centre of attention for various industries, and when it comes to the investment sector it’s no different.
Given the state’s hefty economy it’s pretty evident that the working- class takes a huge interest in investment. Thus, in order to provide an extra hand to have you stay updated with one such investment, we present a detailed analysis on silver for the month December.
- Like other cities Maharashtra too started their month’s initial rate for silver at a usual rate of Rs 60200.
- A slow hike in the rate can be seen just after the first week of the month, which resulted in silver obtaining a price of Rs 65500 just after the first week.
- Given the demand for silver it was pretty known that the prices were ready for a hike, which resulted in silver gaining a price of Rs 70700. This is also the highest price for silver in that very month.
- Silver however remained welcoming for large purchase at the very start of the month and weighed around Rs 60200, which is the lowest price so far for this month.
- The entire percentage change for this very month can be calibrated into a value of 13.62%.
Silver Rate Movement in Maharashtra for November 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62300|
|30th Nov 2020||59100|
Thanks to the great economy which Maharashtra’s capital holds metals such as silver, gold has always been in the spotlight. Given, Mumbai compromises of some of the very strong investment capitals in the nation. Thus we present you the entire state of affair of silver for November in Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra has been largely favoured by the first week silver price which the moth November carried. Silver has only carried a charge of Rs.60100 for the initial month in Maharashtra.
- While given the natural dynamic where silver prices keep changing, Maharashtra too experienced subtle changes all round the month.
- The highest price that silver reached in Maharashtra has been Rs. 65400
- While Maharashtra has yet again been one of those states which largely favoured bulk investments. As the price gone down by a large stack, silver surprisingly went down to a price of Rs.59,100.
- Given the price fluctuation Maharashtra has been one of those states which experienced a bulky level of price gap in the highest and lowest price. However, he entire price change can be represented by a percentage value of 1.66%.
Silver Rate Movement in Maharashtra for October 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Oct 2020||60700|
|8th Oct 2020||61000|
|15th Oct 2020||61000|
|22nd Oct 2020||63000|
|31st Oct 2020||61000|
We have the details of Silver Rate in Maharashtra from the month of October, to provide to you. This is a necessary piece of information that you need to include into your planning phase. This past rate analysis will help you evaluate the future price possibilities that might hit the market.
- The change in price for the month has been briefed to you in percentage – 0.49%.
- If you check out the table, you will see that the opening price of the metal was Rs.60,700 and the closing price was Rs.61,000
- Speaking in context with the highest price level of the month, it was recorded to be Rs.63,800
- Also, the price of the metal fell as low as Rs.60,200 for the month.
- You can see the changes in the price of the metal through the month, briefly in the table.
September 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Maharashtra
|September – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Sep 2020||68700|
|8th Sep 2020||68000|
|15th Sep 2020||69500|
|22nd Sep 2020||60600|
|30th Sep 2020||61000|
To help you out with your investment procedure, we have decided to contribute a proportionate amount of data we possess. We have provided the Silver Rate in Maharashtra from September through the table, which is the best way of drafting important information, in a seamless manner.
- See if you want a better explanation of the table and then refer to the pointers. For your information, the numbers provided are in the form of KG.
- Moreover, one must be well adhered and informed about the opening and the closing price records of the month and they were Rs.68,700 and Rs.61,000
- Necessary aspect is the highest price record and it was Rs.69,500
- Another important aspect is the lowest price record which was Rs.57,000
- -11.20% was the result when we tried to commute the change. Percentage is the best way to understand the change and so, we opted for the conversion.
August 2020, silver rate movement in Maharashtra
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
The silver prices were highly impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic which hit the market to touch a major low. However, after businesses started opening up the market sentiments upturned and took to a positive trend line. We have listed how the silver rates were impacted and some important statistics to keep in mind.
- The silver price for August opened at Rs. 65,100 per kg in Maharashtra.
- With a volatile price movement during the month, its mid-month price was at Rs. 68,000 per kg.
- The prices for silver closed at Rs. 66,600 per kg in Maharashtra.
- The change in prices affected the demand for the metal that clearly reflected in investor’s portfolio.
- Net percentage change was 18% with regard to silver rates.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Maharashtra
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
Investing in metal is always a long term gain for one’s portfolio. For Maharashtra, the changes that underwent with silver prices for the month of July are precisely mentioned here along with some reference take away points for the reader’s reference.
- Prices are noted in the table after studying weekly interval change in silver rates in Maharashtra.
- The recorded price on the first day of the month is Rs.50,050 per gram.
- It increased until Rs.65,000 per gram on the last day of the month.
- The month saw the highest price at Rs.66,050 per gram and the lowest price at Rs.48,500 per gram.
- Percentage change in prices for the month is also calculated. For July, the percentage change is at 36%
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Maharashtra
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
We know that demand for silver from Maharashtra is large. For similar reasons, we have looked into changes in the silver rates in Maharashtra post the easing of the lockdown that was initiated due to the global pandemic. We have noted figures that show impact in silver rates in the state. Glance through the points below to know more.
- For your reference, the price for the first and the last day of the month is mentioned in the table.
- The highest price level for the month was Rs.48,800 per gram of silver.
- On the other hand, the lowest price level for the month was Rs.47,100 per gram.
- Price on first day of the month was Rs.50,150 per gram and on last day of the month was Rs.48,550 per gram.
- The overall analysis for this month for Silver Price in Maharashtra per Gram stands at 6.50%.
Silver Rate in Maharashtra – Trend in 2020
The silver rate in Maharashtra and the country as a whole were initially highly impacted by the onset of the pandemic.
The economy slowed down and investor wished to put their money into places where they thought would give them future return.
They were worried on what the future holds because of the crash in the stock market and loss of jobs to many people around the city and nation.
They turned their liquid assets into gold and silver which in turn raised rates of both.
Volatility seen in the rates is majorly because of trade tensions between India and China. Withdrawing India’s investment in foreign technology will positively impact the country grow internally.
Therefore, since recent times the today silver rate in Maharashtra has taken a steady pace.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Maharashtra – Trend in 2019
The year 2019 had volatile trends for both gold and silver because of numerous reasons. The change in the strength of rupee to dollar, economic policies and the rates at which the stock market is trading can indirectly impact the silver rate trend 2019 in Maharashtra
The year 2019 saw international disruptions, both major and minor. Trade imbalance between China and US, brexit and other global policies impacted the historical silver rate in Maharashtra.
Any policies framed by the government that impact the country directly or indirectly also leads to changes in the silver rates.
Because of this majorly, it was why the silver rates were high and then had a drop, after which it again gained a considerable amount of pace.
What makes Silver Rates in Maharashtra to increase or decrease?
Many factors are responsible for silver rates to fluctuate within the country. Different cities in fact have different reasons why silver rate change.
We have tried to compile facts on silver rates in Maharashtra as on today. Take a sneak peak on the points below that talk about reasons that causes silver rates to increase or decrease:
- The main reasons causing silver rates to move is demand from the public. If the demand for silver increases, the price also rises and if the demand decreases, the prices drop, as the law of demand and supply.
- Economic policies by the state, rate at which taxes are imposed, other costs that are factored in during the purchase of silver may increase or decrease silver prices.
- If the use of silver by the industrial sector increases, silver rates are affected.
- Silver rate in Maharashtra today per gram is impacted by the rupee on dollar strength.
- Any change in policies on a nation level can impact both, the gold and silver rates severely.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Maharashtra?
For standard buying and selling of metals, it is important to measure them by a standard measurement. Like gold, silver too has a similar form of measurement.
This measuring unit is named as troy ounce. Other measurements are kilograms, tolas, gram etc. Decipher for these metrics for silver in Maharashtra are: 1 Troy ounce equals 31.1035 gram. 1 tonne equals 1000 kilogram and 1 tola is 12 masha or 11.67 gram.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Maharashtra?
There are many taxes that are imposed on the purchase of silver in Maharashtra. Buying silver is a luxury and taxes from luxury are an important source of income to the government.
The mandatory tax levied by the government is 3% GST that has been applied from 2017 when GST was first introduced.
Other charges that are also factored in on the silver rate in Maharashtra are charges that differ from jeweller to jeweller, transportation costs and making charges.
Therefore, tax on silver rate in Maharashtra is imposed on per kg of purchase of silver.
How to check Silver purity in Maharashtra?
Purity of silver can be checked by tools used to differentiate pure silver with silver coating.
Pure silver rate in Maharashtra is fixed on products which have purity level of 94.79% mixed with other alloys. These alloys can be electrum, copper or platinum.
A local way to check purity in silver is by using a magnet. If magnet sticks to the steel then, the steel is pure and if it doesn’t the steel is supposed to be impure.
Apart from this trick, you may also check with silver outlets on whether silver is pure or your metal has been only coated with silver.
Silver Rate in Maharashtra – Conclusion
This article is a summary on all that you need to know about silver rates in Maharashtra. We hope that details on past data like 15 day rates and the rates of the past half year give you a better insight on how silver rates change over a period of time.
Silver will be a safe haven for investment and portfolio diversification on account of the future expected prices also show an upward trend.
Make sure you study all the aspects that can affect silver rate both economically and politically before making decision on your investment.
According to the present condition in today silver rate in Maharashtra and the nation as a whole, silver rates have surely taken a steady pace.
Silver rate FAQs Maharashtra
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Maharashtra?
Answer – The given article has been carefully formulated in a way to present the clients with the most accurate silver rates in Maharashtra. Nonetheless, the entire article talks about current silver tax scenario and the freshest silver rates on which the market runs.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Maharashtra?
Answer – In order to ease the entire process for our clients, we have carefully organized the content of the article in a way that it’s not just easy to comprehend given the tabular form but also contain vital information which might be required by investors, the current article tells readers everything they need to know about the current silver rate.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Maharashtra?
Answer – Yes, one of the things that we take pride is in providing our customers with nothing less than the current silver and live silver price that are being used in market for buy and sell.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, the article provide customers with a detailed price chart of last month’s and with which we also have attached silver prices of last 15days as well as last 6 months, to support better comparison and investment strategies.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Maharashtra update?
Answer – The information that is given in the following article has been repeatedly updated to keep up with the market flexibility which arises in silver price every now and then. We always make sure to update our content whenever necessary.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – While we provide the customers with a detailed tabular chart of last year’s as well as last month’s silver prices, we have now made it possible for our clients to make quick comparison. Clients just need to click the attached link and visit our website and start their comparison on their preferred price and timeline.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, one of the primary aim of the article to provide the customers with a detailed forecast in order for them to not plan their investment but also to regulate their buy and sell of silver accordingly. Thus we provide our customers with the most recent and updated forecast in the very article.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Maharashtra?
Answer – Silver is often bought and sold by taking in use these three units, while any other unit can be used for silver but these three are the most common and are widely used – troy , tone , masha.
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Maharashtra?
Answer – While the usual silver purity ration on which lost silver is sold and bough in Maharashtra is – 94.79% mixed with other alloys as pure silver is extremely soft. While one can easily check its purity by running a magnet over it and checking if the silver is attracted to it or not.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Maharashtra?
Answer – The mandatory tax which Maharashtra government asks every individual on silver is the general GST which is around a total of 3%. Rest no other tax is levied on silver as of now.