Silver Rate in Rajasthan Today – Get Latest Update on Silver Price in Rajasthan
Silver is the most preferred jewelry metal after gold and is extremely popular among the people of Rajasthan. Women in this state love wearing silver jewelry which makes them seek the Silver Rate in Rajasthan very often.
The Silver Rate in Rajasthan Today depends upon a lot of factors. Most of the factors are determined by the geography and administering body of the state.
Traders here invest a lot of money in this lustrous metal as they have a good customer base. This article shall focus on the rates of this precious metal in this state along with the factors that affect the Silver Rate in Rajasthan Live.
Readers will be enlightened upon the price of silver for the past 15 days and the previous 6 months along with its trend.
Silver Rate in Rajasthan – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Rajasthan Today
Silver is mostly dealt in kilograms and the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Rajasthan keeps changing every day. Various factors are responsible for this change and traders and investors should be updated with the latest price, i.e. Silver Price in Rajasthan Today.
This portion of the article will discuss the rate of 10 grams, 100 grams, and 1 kg silver in the state along with the percentage difference with the previous day.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Rajasthan Today
Silver Price in Rajasthan for Last 15 Days
The Silver Price in Rajasthan for the past 15 days is extremely useful for traders as they get an insight into the performance of this jewelry metal.
Looking into these rates thoroughly helps them in understanding the on-going trend of silver and thus, they can make a strategic investment plan accordingly.
Investors need to be careful while purchasing this metal and make wise decisions for earning good returns.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Rajasthan – Past 12 Months Price
The Silver Rate in Rajasthan for the past 12 months can be highly effective and instrumental in planning the right investment pathway. Below are the rates of silver for the past 12 months and readers should not miss out on a single point.
Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan for October 2021
|Silver Rate in October 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st October 2021||59500|
|8th October 2021||61200|
|15th October 2021||63600|
|22nd October 2021||65300|
|31st October 2021||64600|
Since we want you to keep a well diversified idea of the Silver Rate in Rajasthan fluctuation, we have provided the intensity at which the price is changing. If you see the price, you will have an idea of the present price trends, or simply how price trends develop.
- Along with the change in the price level, we discovered the percentage change for you, which was of 8.57%
- Following up on the opening and the closing price, the first price was Rs.59500 and the last one was Rs.64600
- Here is the follow up on the highest price of the month – Rs.66000
- While the lowest price of the month happened to be Rs.59500
- We advise you to refer to the other rates of the moth from the table, in order to get a close idea of price change from the month.
September 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Silver Rate in September 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st September 2021||63000|
|8th September 2021||64800|
|15th September 2021||63400|
|22nd September 2021||60900|
|30th September 2021||58300|
You need access to a lot of data, such as that of historical data, in order to ensure that your investment is backed by strategies. All the details of Silver Rate in Rajasthan for the month is provided to you in this section and you can make use of the items you please.
- In order to ensure you have access to a lot of details, we have the table for you, and the metric used to draft the figures is kg.
- The table has the data of the opening and the closing price and both of them were Rs.63000 and Rs.58300 respectively.
- Of all the spikes noticed, you can see that the price in the metal went up to the bar of Rs.65400
- Also, taking into account the major fall in price, Rs.58300 was the lowest of them all.
- If you want to know the change in price level for the month on an overall basis, it was -7.46%
August 2021, silver rate movement in Rajasthan
|Silver Rate in August 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st August 2021||67900|
|8th August 2021||65000|
|15th August 2021||63200|
|22nd August 2021||61700|
|31st August 2021||63500|
To buy silver at right prices, one must follow the movement of silver from its past months so that the bottom most price is caught which is the perfect price to invest in. The trend line should be positive for silver so that as the price increases and so does the investor’s portfolio handling. Take a sneak peak at the movement of silver in the month of August.
- Changes in silver prices for the month is given in the table with respect to Rajasthan.
- The price at which the metal opened and closed for the month is also noted.
- The silver prices for the month was at peak when it touched Rs. 68000 per kg and the lowest when it touched Rs. 61700 per kg.
- The silver is perpetually demanded in the state of Rajasthan.
- Percentage change is price is -6.48% for the month of August.
July 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Silver Rate in July 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st July 2021||68700|
|8th July 2021||69000|
|15th July 2021||69500|
|22nd July 2021||66900|
|31st July 2021||67900|
Here we have summed up a table comprising of the silver rates in Rajasthan for the month of July. These fluctuations are relevant to the investor to study the movement of silver prices from a historical point of view. Take a look at the important notes jotted below.
- Data for five different days are available in the table.
- The trend line for silver prices is increasing for the month of July till mid-week, then start declining.
- The silver rates opened at Rs.68700 per gram and closed at Rs.67900 per gram for the month.
- Highest price for silver was Rs.70600 per gram and the lowest price was Rs.66400 per gram for the month of July.
- The overall change in prices is recorded to be -1.16% which is the net of the amount of fluctuation that silver rates underwent.
June 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Silver Rate in June 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st June 2021||72600|
|8th June 2021||71700|
|15th June 2021||71500|
|22nd June 2021||67800|
|30th June 2021||67600|
To know more about the silver rate movement in Rajasthan, read through the section below. We have enlightened you with important numbers on the fluctuation for this month. A thorough study is always an upper hand when it comes to making accurate decision. Key notes are mentioned as well.
- The opening price and the closing price are mentioned in the table.
- For the silver rates in Rajasthan the price opened at Rs.72600 per gram
- And for the same month the prices closed at Rs.67600 per gram.
- The peak price for the month is Rs.72600 per gram and lowest price is Rs.67600 per gram.
- The overall percentage change for the month is also calculated which is approximately at -6.89% for the state of Rajasthan.
May 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Silver Rate in May 2021||Silver Rate per Kg (Rs)|
|1st May 2021||67500|
|8th May 2021||71500|
|15th May 2021||71000|
|22nd May 2021||71100|
|31st May 2021||72000|
The Silver Rates in Rajasthan for May 2021 are given in detail below. This will help readers in evaluating the performance of this precious metal for this month.
- In May 2021, the highest Silver Rate in Rajasthan per Gram was Rs.74000 for 1 kg
- The lowest price for this month in Rajasthan was Rs.41 for one gram and Rs.67500 for 1 kg
- A percentage change of 6.67% was calculated in the price of this precious metal
- The silver opening price is Rs. 67500 and the closing price is Rs. 72000
- The silver price declines slightly in the third week, then increases by the end of the month.
April 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Apr-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2021||₹ 63,600|
|8th April,2021||₹ 66,660|
|15th April,2021||₹ 67,800|
|22nd April,2021||₹ 70,300|
|30th April,2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 70,300|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,600|
The Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan in the first month of the financial year 2021-2022 has been discussed below for readers to understand easily.
- The price of 1 kg Silver touched the highest value of Rs.70,300 in Rajasthan
- April 2021 marked the lowest rate of this precious metal as Rs.63,600 for 1 kg
- The Silver Rate in Rajasthan per Gram showed good growth of 6.13% throughout the entire month of April
- This jewelry metal had the lowest price on the first day of the month and then it increased to the highest value on the 22nd of April
- Silver showed a good price fluctuation throughout the month but, the rate increased gradually and then again decreased steadily by the end of the month.
March 2021, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Mar-21||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Mar 2021||₹ 68,200|
|8th Mar 2021||₹ 66,500|
|15th Mar 2021||₹ 67,400|
|22nd Mar 2021||₹ 66,600|
|31st Mar 2021||₹ 63,200|
|Highest Price||₹ 68,200|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,200|
March 2021 has shown a good Silver Price Movement in Rajasthan that traders should be informed about. Below are the details of the changes in the rates:
- In March 2021, 1 kg Silver opened its price with Rs.68,200and ended with Rs.63,200
- The highest value of silver was recorded as Rs.68,200 per kg
- 63,200 was the lowest rate of this metal per kg.
- This month saw negative growth in Silver Price in Rajasthan per Gram and it was calculated to be -7.33%
- The silver rate decreased heavily in this month up to a value of Rs.5000
February 2021, Silver Price Movement in Rajasthan
|Silver Rate in February 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Feb 2021||₹ 73,000|
|8th Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|15th Feb 2021||₹ 69,800|
|22nd Feb 2021||₹ 69,200|
|28th Feb 2021||₹ 67,500|
|Highest Price||₹ 73,000|
|Lowest Price||₹ 67,300|
Here, the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Rajasthan for February 2021 has been mentioned. Readers will find below the highest and lowest prices of this metal along with the percentage change.
- The opening price of 1 kg silver for this month was recorded as Rs.73,000.
- February 2021 marked Rs.67,500 as the closing price of 1 kg of this precious jewelry metal.
- On 1st February, the silver rate was the highest in Rajasthan with a value of Rs.73,000 per kg.
- The lowest price of 1 kg of this metal was Rs.67,300 for the month.
- A depreciation of -7.53% was noted in the Silver Rate in Rajasthan per gram in February 2021.
January 2021, Silver Price Movement in Rajasthan
|Silver Rate in January 2021||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Jan 2021||₹ 68,100|
|8th Jan 2021||₹ 69,900|
|15th Jan 2021||₹ 66,600|
|22nd Jan 2021||₹ 67,400|
|31st Jan 2021||₹ 69,800|
|Highest Price||₹ 71,400|
|Lowest Price||₹ 63,900|
Being the first month of the year, January brings along numerous changes in the 22 Carat Silver Price in Rajasthan. Traders should focus on this portion of the article to learn about the price movement of silver this month.
- The opening and closing prices of 1 kg silver for January 2021 were Rs.68,100 and Rs.69,800 respectively
- The highest price for 1 kg silver was Rs.71,400 for January and the lowest was Rs.63,900 of the same month
- Percentage change in Silver Price in Rajasthan was calculated to be 2.50% which indicates a small amount of depreciation in the rates
- The price of 1 kg of silver decreased by Rs.7500 throughout the month
- Traders and investors found the month-end suitable for big investments as the rates went down steadily
Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60200|
|8th Dec 2020||65500|
|15th Dec 2020||64150|
|22nd Dec 2020||67700|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
We believe in straightforward insight of information when it comes to the professional line of work. Thus, we compute discrete data regarding the silver rate scrutiny for the month December Into a more liquefied information to best be fitting with your interest for the white metal.
- Like other states Rajasthan too started with a benchmark rate for silver at the start of the month- Rs 602.
- It can be seen that the silver rate curve has been attainment value after first week of December. This further resulted in a hike in silver rates for the month.
- We can easily compute by seeing the table that first two weeks has been highly financially viable for silver purchase.
- When we eye the last weeks of December we can see that the price margin has been subsequently increased. Thus, leading to expensive investments.
- The entire start to end change for the month December can be computed into a value of 13.62% for Rajasthan.
Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan for November 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62300|
|30th Nov 2020||59100|
Given the white metal’s importance in technical industry which demands a large supply of silver for various used that leads to construction of gadgets. The silver prices are often on a surge and thus are hardly ever constant.
While the modern-day electrical society has made it a high demand, here is the entire information regarding the metal in the state Rajasthan.
- Silver at Rajasthan has been at a very good changing pace. The metal has been changing its rates but still been offering decent price changes and remained around the average change per month value of 1.66%.
- Silver has reached its decent highest value in November and have been standing at the value of Rs.65,400 for the month.
- The lowest that silver has gone down to remained Rs 59,100 for November.
- While the month started with a pretty decent charge for silver the fluctuation made mid November a fairer time for investors to buy silver.
- By the end of the moth silver has already obtained a price unit of Rs.65,400. Thus, being exponentially expensive compared to mid November.
Silver Rate in Rajasthan – Trend in 2020
Various factors add to the Silver Rate Trend in Rajasthan for 2020. The stock market of the nation along with the world and the economy play a major role in shaping the trend of silver rate in this state.
This year has seen some major backlashes in the world economy that are directly affecting the Indian economy.
Thus, the price of silver is increasing at a very fast rate in this state and that is a matter of concern for jewelry shop owners.
Today Silver Rate in Rajasthan is increasing steadily as the Indian economy is plagued due to the outbreak of the pandemic.
The growing tension between the US and China is also responsible for the limitless increase in the rate of this precious metal across the world.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Rajasthan – Trend in 2019
Rajasthan has witnessed huge growth in the demand for this precious jewelry metal throughout 2019 which increased the price of silver steadily.
The Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Rajasthan cannot be called stable as the rates fluctuated heavily in the entire year, i.e. increased and decreased on various points.
Traders and investors found several good occasions when they could invest heavily in this metal and earn high profit. If the Historical Silver Rate in Rajasthan for 2019 is compared with that of today, then it can be seen that the prices have increased sharply.
The rates were lesser the previous year and situations were favorable for investors residing in this state. Another major reason for calling the silver rate trend of 2019 better than that of 2020 is the fact that the previous year witnessed better economic conditions globally.
What makes Silver Rates in Rajasthan to increase or decrease?
The Silver Rate in Rajasthanas on today is different from that of yesterday. This is because various factors both nationally and globally keep changing every day and they affect the rates directly.
The demand and supply of silver in the local markets of Rajasthan play a pivotal role in fixing the price of this metal.
These rates also change with the change in the valuation of the US Dollar concerning the Indian Currency.
The Silver Rate in Rajasthan today per gram will be less if the Reserve Bank of India announces some good policies on gold loans.
If the export and import duties are altered or the government of India brings forth some good policies then the rates will change in the local markets of the state.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Rajasthan?
The process for measuring Silver in Rajasthan is quite similar to that of gold and jewelers pay proper attention to ensure they never go wrong.
They use the same units for measuring this white metal as they do for gold and thus, the same measuring instrument is used for both of the metals. Traders and customers need to check the weight of the silver jewelry sold or bought more than once.
Troy weight and grams are the most common measuring units used by traders dealing with this precious metal in Rajasthan.
Other than these units, troy ounces, million ounces, kilograms, tonnes, short tonnes, metric tonnes, tolas, Masha, etc. are the other commonly-used units in this state.
Learn about the relationship between the popular units below:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 grams
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kg
- 12 Masha = 1 Tola
- 11.67 grams = 1 Tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Rajasthan?
The government of India imposed various types of taxes on silver rates before fixing the standardized form of GST. After GST was brought into action, the Tax on Silver Rate in Rajasthan has been finalized as 3% of the current market value.
All buyers of silver in the state have to pay this tax on the total amount of silver they purchased from the market and the invoice shall hold the details.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Rajasthan?
The Pure Silver Rate in Rajasthan is calculated in percentage by the traders in this state. For making silver jewelry, jewelers use an alloy of silver and other metals are used. In this alloy, 94.79% of pure silver is used and the rest 5.21% is constituted by other metals.
Customers going to a jewelry shop must check whether the finished product is prepared by following this standard to ensure they are getting a fair deal.
They can try out a simple method for checking out the purity of the silver jewelry they have purchased. A piece of a magnet can be used and if the jewelry is attracted by the magnet then it cannot be considered pure.
Silver Rate in Rajasthan – Conclusion
This article has brought forth the current and past condition of Silver Rate in Rajasthan. It has discussed the rates of this precious metal for the past six months to help readers get an overview of the present market.
The price trends for 2019 and 2020 have been mentioned along with the factors that are affecting the rates.
Today Silver Rate in Rajasthan is increasing at a good speed and it is expected to touch a high value in the coming days.
All the information projected in this article can help traders and investors in Rajasthan in making profitable decisions while buying this precious jewelry metal.
Rajasthan Silver Rate FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Rajasthan?
Answer – In order to check today’s silver rate in Rajasthan, you can go through the article. We have provided a link in the early part of the article for you to view the current day’s silver rate. The rate is kept up to date with the latest changes to ensure customers have access to correct prices.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Rajasthan?
Answer – You can find the silver rate in Rajasthan through this article. The silver rate in Rajasthan can be found in the article. The article details the silver rate in Rajasthan on a current day, in the last 15 days and in the past 6 months. We also detail the trends that can be observed from the prices and the factors that cause the same.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Rajasthan?
Answer – Yes, the silver prices provided in the article are live and current. To ensure that our customers have the newest information to help ease their planning, the prices have been regularly updated and kept maintained as per the latest developments. The current price can be accessed through the link given in the article.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, you can find the last month’s silver price in the article. In fact, the past 6 months’ silver price has been provided in a tabulated manner in the article which includes the rate in the beginning of every week of the month, the highest price, the lowest price and the percentage change.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Rajasthan update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rate in Rajasthan mentioned in the article and the links provided are updated. To make sure our customers are armed with the latest prices and data, we regularly update the data keeping track of any fluctuations that the prices may have undergone.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – In our article you will find the last 6 months’ silver rates. You will also find the silver rates of many other timelines and time periods and links to access more of the same. You can use these to compare the silver prices monthly and yearly in order to get a better idea of the changes in silver prices in recent times.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you will find the silver rate forecast in the article. We try to use knowledge of previous trends and fluctuations to predict the future rates upto a high rate of reliability. This allows customers to get an idea of future rates and plan their future investment strategies accordingly.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Rajasthan?
Answer – Troy weight and grams are most commonly used in Rajasthan. Other than these, troy ounces, million ounces, kilograms, tonnes, short tonnes, metric tonnes, tolas, Masha, etc. are other commonly-used units in this state.
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 grams
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kg
- 12 Masha = 1 Tola
- 67 grams = 1 Tola
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Rajasthan?
Answer – For making silver jewelry, jewelers use an alloy of silver and other metals. In this alloy, 94.79% is pure silver and the rest 5.21% is constituted by other metals. A piece of a magnet can be used. If the jewelry is attracted to the magnet then it isn’t pure.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Rajasthan?
Answer – The Tax on Silver Rate in Rajasthan has been finalized as 3% of the current market value. All buyers of silver in the state have to pay this tax on the total amount of silver they purchased from the market and the invoice shall hold the details.