Silver is the most preferred jewelry metal after gold and is extremely popular among the people of Rajasthan. Women in this state love wearing silver jewelry which makes them seek the Silver Rate in Rajasthan very often.
The Silver Rate in Rajasthan Today depends upon a lot of factors. Most of the factors are determined by the geography and administering body of the state.
Traders here invest a lot of money in this lustrous metal as they have a good customer base. This article shall focus on the rates of this precious metal in this state along with the factors that affect the Silver Rate in Rajasthan Live.
Readers will be enlightened upon the price of silver for the past 15 days and the previous 6 months along with its trend.
Silver Rate in Rajasthan – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Rajasthan Today
Silver is mostly dealt in kilograms and the 1 Kg Silver Rate in Rajasthan keeps changing every day. Various factors are responsible for this change and traders and investors should be updated with the latest price, i.e. Silver Price in Rajasthan Today.
This portion of the article will discuss the rate of 10 grams, 100 grams, and 1 kg silver in the state along with the percentage difference with the previous day.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Rajasthan Today
Silver Price in Rajasthan for Last 15 Days
The Silver Price in Rajasthan for the past 15 days is extremely useful for traders as they get an insight into the performance of this jewelry metal.
Looking into these rates thoroughly helps them in understanding the on-going trend of silver and thus, they can make a strategic investment plan accordingly.
Investors need to be careful while purchasing this metal and make wise decisions for earning good returns.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Rajasthan – Past 6 Months Price
The Silver Rate in Rajasthan for the past six months can be highly effective and instrumental in planning the right investment pathway. Below are the rates of silver for the past six months and readers should not miss out on a single point.
August 2020, silver rate movement in Rajasthan
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
To buy silver at right prices, one must follow the movement of silver from its past months so that the bottom most price is caught which is the perfect price to invest in. The trend line should be positive for silver so that as the price increases and so does the investor’s portfolio handling. Take a sneak peak at the movement of silver in the month of August.
- Changes in silver prices for the month is given in the table with respect to Rajasthan.
- The price at which the metal opened and closed for the month is also noted.
- The silver prices for the month was at peak when it touched Rs. 76,510 per kg and the lowest when it touched Rs. 65,000 per kg.
- The silver is perpetually demanded in the state of Rajasthan.
- Percentage change is price is 18% for the month of August.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
Here we have summed up a table comprising of the silver rates in Rajasthan for the month of July. These fluctuations are relevant to the investor to study the movement of silver prices from a historical point of view. Take a look at the important notes jotted below.
- Data for five different days are available in the table.
- The trend line for silver prices is increasing for the month of July.
- The silver rates opened at Rs.50,050 per gramand closed at Rs.65,000 per gram for the month.
- Highest price for silver was Rs.65,000 per gram and the lowest price was Rs.48,500 per gram for the month of July.
- The overall change in prices are recorded to be 36% which is the net of the amount of fluctuation that silver rates underwent.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
To know more about the silver rate movement in Rajasthan, read through the section below. We have enlightened you with important numbers on the fluctuation for this month. A thorough study is always an upper hand when it comes to making accurate decision. Key notes are mentioned as well.
- The opening price and the closing price are mentioned in the table.
- For the silver rates in Rajasthan the price opened at Rs.50,150 per gram
- And for the same month the prices closed at Rs.48,550 per gram.
- The peak price for the month is Rs.48,800 per gram and lowest price is Rs.47,100 per gram.
- The overall percentage change for the month is also calculated which is approximately at 6.50% for the state of Rajasthan.
May 2020, Silver Rates in Rajasthan
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
The Silver Rates in Rajasthan for May 2020 are given in detail below. This will help readers in evaluating the performance of this precious metal for this month.
- In May 2020, the highest Silver Rate in Rajasthan per Gram was Rs.50.11 which took the price of 1 kg silver to Rs.50110
- The lowest price for this month in Rajasthan was Rs.41 for one gram and Rs.41000 for 1 kg
- A percentage change of 22.22% was calculated in the price of this precious metal
- Silver reached the highest price on the 31st of May and the lowest price was recorded on the 1st day of the month
- This metal showed a huge hike of Rs.9110 in just 31 days
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
The Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan in the first month of the financial year 2020-2021 has been discussed below for readers to understand easily.
- The price of 1 kg Silver touched the highest value of Rs.42700 in Rajasthan
- April 2020 marked the lowest rate of this precious metal as Rs.39940 for 1 kg
- The Silver Rate in Rajasthan per Gram showed good growth of 6.46% throughout the entire month of April
- This jewelry metal had the lowest price on the first day of the month and then it increased to the highest value on the 20th of April
- Silver showed a good price fluctuation throughout the month but, the rate increased gradually and then again decreased steadily by the end of the month.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
March 2020 has shown a good Silver Price Movement in Rajasthan that traders should be informed about. Below are the details of the changes in the rates:
- In March 2020, 1 kg Silver opened its price with Rs.48500 and ended with Rs.39480
- 7th of this month marked the highest value of silver and it was Rs.51080 per kg
- 39480 was the lowest rate of this metal per kg and it was recorded on 31st March
- This month saw negative growth in Silver Price in Rajasthan per Gram and it was calculated to be -18.6%
- The silver rate decreased heavily in this month up to a value of Rs.11600
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Rajasthan
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
Here, the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Rajasthan for February 2020 has been mentioned. Readers will find below the highest and lowest prices of this metal along with the percentage change.
- The opening price of 1 kg silver for this month was recorded as Rs.49500
- February 2020 marked Rs.48500 as the closing price of 1 kg of this precious jewelry metal
- On 24th February, the silver rate was the highest in Rajasthan with a value of Rs.51500 per kg
- The lowest price of 1 kg of this metal was Rs.48500 and it was recorded on the last day of the month
- A depreciation of -2.02% was noted in the Silver Rate in Rajasthan per gram in February 2020
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Rajasthan
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
Being the first month of the year, January brings along numerous changes in the 22 Carat Silver Price in Rajasthan. Traders should focus on this portion of the article to learn about the price movement of silver this month.
- The opening and closing prices of 1 kg silver for January 2020 were Rs.49350 and Rs.49000 respectively
- The highest price for 1 kg silver was Rs.51000 on 6th January and the lowest was Rs.48900 on 14th of the same month
- Percentage change in Silver Price in Rajasthan was calculated to be -0.71% which indicates a small amount of depreciation in the rates
- The price of 1 kg of silver decreased by Rs.2100 throughout the month
- Traders and investors found the month-end suitable for big investments as the rates went down steadily
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Rajasthan
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
This is the last month that shall be discussed in this article and it will take readers to the 24 Carat Silver Rate in Rajasthan for the last month of the previous year:
- The highest recorded Silver Rate in Rajasthan for December 2019 was Rs.49350 for 1 kg
- 46650 was the lowest price attained by 1 kg of this valuable metal
- December 2019 marked the opening price of 1 kg silver as Rs.46650 and the closing as Rs.49350
- The growth percentage calculated in the price of 1 kg silver was 5.79%
- December 2019 showed steady growth in the price of this precious metal with small fluctuations
Silver Rate in Rajasthan – Trend in 2020
Various factors add to the Silver Rate Trend in Rajasthan for 2020. The stock market of the nation along with the world and the economy play a major role in shaping the trend of silver rate in this state.
This year has seen some major backlashes in the world economy that are directly affecting the Indian economy.
Thus, the price of silver is increasing at a very fast rate in this state and that is a matter of concern for jewelry shop owners.
Today Silver Rate in Rajasthan is increasing steadily as the Indian economy is plagued due to the outbreak of the pandemic.
The growing tension between the US and China is also responsible for the limitless increase in the rate of this precious metal across the world.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Rajasthan – Trend in 2019
Rajasthan has witnessed huge growth in the demand for this precious jewelry metal throughout 2019 which increased the price of silver steadily.
The Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Rajasthan cannot be called stable as the rates fluctuated heavily in the entire year, i.e. increased and decreased on various points.
Traders and investors found several good occasions when they could invest heavily in this metal and earn high profit. If the Historical Silver Rate in Rajasthan for 2019 is compared with that of today, then it can be seen that the prices have increased sharply.
The rates were lesser the previous year and situations were favorable for investors residing in this state. Another major reason for calling the silver rate trend of 2019 better than that of 2020 is the fact that the previous year witnessed better economic conditions globally.
What makes Silver Rates in Rajasthan to increase or decrease?
The Silver Rate in Rajasthanas on today is different from that of yesterday. This is because various factors both nationally and globally keep changing every day and they affect the rates directly.
The demand and supply of silver in the local markets of Rajasthan play a pivotal role in fixing the price of this metal.
These rates also change with the change in the valuation of the US Dollar concerning the Indian Currency.
The Silver Rate in Rajasthan today per gram will be less if the Reserve Bank of India announces some good policies on gold loans.
If the export and import duties are altered or the government of India brings forth some good policies then the rates will change in the local markets of the state.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Rajasthan?
The process for measuring Silver in Rajasthan is quite similar to that of gold and jewelers pay proper attention to ensure they never go wrong.
They use the same units for measuring this white metal as they do for gold and thus, the same measuring instrument is used for both of the metals. Traders and customers need to check the weight of the silver jewelry sold or bought more than once.
Troy weight and grams are the most common measuring units used by traders dealing with this precious metal in Rajasthan.
Other than these units, troy ounces, million ounces, kilograms, tonnes, short tonnes, metric tonnes, tolas, Masha, etc. are the other commonly-used units in this state.
Learn about the relationship between the popular units below:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 grams
- 1 Tonne = 1000 kg
- 12 Masha = 1 Tola
- 11.67 grams = 1 Tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Rajasthan?
The government of India imposed various types of taxes on silver rates before fixing the standardized form of GST. After GST was brought into action, the Tax on Silver Rate in Rajasthan has been finalized as 3% of the current market value.
All buyers of silver in the state have to pay this tax on the total amount of silver they purchased from the market and the invoice shall hold the details.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Rajasthan?
The Pure Silver Rate in Rajasthan is calculated in percentage by the traders in this state. For making silver jewelry, jewelers use an alloy of silver and other metals are used. In this alloy, 94.79% of pure silver is used and the rest 5.21% is constituted by other metals.
Customers going to a jewelry shop must check whether the finished product is prepared by following this standard to ensure they are getting a fair deal.
They can try out a simple method for checking out the purity of the silver jewelry they have purchased. A piece of a magnet can be used and if the jewelry is attracted by the magnet then it cannot be considered pure.
Silver Rate in Rajasthan – Conclusion
This article has brought forth the current and past condition of Silver Rate in Rajasthan. It has discussed the rates of this precious metal for the past six months to help readers get an overview of the present market.
The price trends for 2019 and 2020 have been mentioned along with the factors that are affecting the rates.
Today Silver Rate in Rajasthan is increasing at a good speed and it is expected to touch a high value in the coming days.
All the information projected in this article can help traders and investors in Rajasthan in making profitable decisions while buying this precious jewelry metal.