Getting you started on the Silver Rate in Patna, we have compiled all the data and figures related to the metal. The need for information is proportionate to the demand for the metal, which is high.
So, we got your back in context with the Silver Rate in Patna Today, yesterday and also different past timelines.
You can locate Silver Rate in Patna Live here, tax related information, purity level, metric of calculation used and various other aspects. You can anticipate a brief and well compiled article about silver.
Silver Rate in Patna – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Patna Today
For this section we bring forth the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Patna in 1 kg, 10 gms and 100 gms terms. You can locate the Silver Price in Patna Today and yesterday.
The included figures are the change the difference in price, change percentage and performance of the metal in comparison with today and yesterday’s price.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Patna Today
Silver Price in Patna for Last 15 Days
A read up on present prevailing trend will let you figure out the likeliness of investment, and if it is a fruitful investment strategy.
So, we compiled data of 15 days Silver Price in Patna clearly and precisely. This way, you can understand if the level of price and if they are favorable for investment purpose.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Patna – Past 6 Months Price
We wish to further perform in dept study, where we provide 6 months Silver Rate in Patna to help you develop investment strategies.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Patna
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Investment in silver is subject to risk, which is why one must study and perform enough research before investing, to eliminate the possibility of loss up to an extent. The Silver Rate in Patna Patna details for the month of August will be a major contributor to your study, and they are provided in this section.
- To provide you with the exact data, we have provided a table which shows all the data clearly and precisely.
- Here is the first and the last recorded price of the month, i.e. the opening and the closing price, which was Rs.65,110 and Rs.66,600 reportedly.
- Well, on the higher front, the highest price of the month was Rs.76,510.
- To give you the information on the lowest price of the month, Rs.65,000 was the record as we checked.
- We have also done the commutation part, wherein 18% was the recorded change in the price levels.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Patna
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
We have drafted the right data pertaining to the month of July, in relation with Silver Rate in Patna, through this section. The table has the vivid illustration of the same, which we explain few of the important points below.
- Ensure you check the highest and the lowest price points of the entire month as per the data given in the table.
- Here is the focus of opening and the closing rates, which were both Rs.50,050 and Rs.65,000.
- So, when the price of the metal was at Rs.66,050, it was at the highest price of the month.
- Contrarily, the lowest price of the metal was recorded at Rs.48,500.
- We have the percentage change commuted for you, so you can understand the level of change which took places across the entire month and it was 36%.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Patna
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
This section’s need is related with the Silver Rate in Patna for the latest month – June. We have the necessary consideration of the month’s price for you. It contains all the data you need for your study, in a way or two.
- Starting with the month’s study, we have established the rates in the form of Kg. This is the most used weighing unit for trading and also purchase.
- Check out the opening price of the month which was discovered to be Rs.50,150 and closing price which stood at Rs.48,550
- The highest price interval of the metal was Rs.50,160
- Note down the likely lowest price rate of the month, which was Rs.47,100
- Percentage change you can view for the metal is 6.50%, which was commuted taking all the essential figures of the month into consideration.
May 2020, Silver Rates in Patna
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
Let us begin with the first month study, wherein we shall discuss about May 2020. This is our first month of discussion and we present a table which portrays all the essential Silver Rates in Patna.
- We have entered a lot of figures related to the metal in the above table. It shows all the necessary intervals of price for the month, wherein you can figure out the Silver Rate in Patna per Gram for the precise month.
- First thing you should check is the opening price of the month and it was Rs.41,000 for May.
- Then, the month reported Rs.50,110 as it closing price, which was way above the opening price.
- The noted percentage change in ratio has been 22.22%.
- As we have discussed, the closing price of Rs.50,110, it was also reportedly the highest price of the month. So, the bottom most price level was Rs.41,000 on the contrary.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Patna
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
Necessary aspects of the month of April comprise of the above table. You will find every other Silver Rate Movement in Patna from the month and they will let you figure out the month’s price trend.
- Figure out the Silver Rate in Patna per Gram from the table. Here we included the figures in terms of KG which is the most common used weight.
- Percentage change for the month was -6.04%, taking into account all the price levels of the month.
- The first recorded price of the month was Rs.39,940, however, it went above this threshold, where Rs.42,520 was reportedly the last recorded price.
- Highest level reached by the metal for the month was however, Rs.42,700, greater than the closing price.
- Now, mentioning the lowest price level of the month on contrary, it stood at Rs.39,940
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Patna
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Moving to the next month, we have the information for the month of March as well. We have all the necessary Silver Price Movement in Patna. Take a look at the table for or read the following pointers for a dept analysis.
- Take all the necessary Silver Price in Patna per Gram aspects from the table into account. While we mentioned the price in kg, as it is the most favourable weight generally looked for.
- Here is the lowest price level of the month you need to know about Rs.39,480.
- The highest price level reached by the metal for the month was Rs.51,080 which would also illustrate a higher percentage change.
- So, pin pointing the precise percentage change of the month, we commuted it as 17.66%.
- First entry to the month’s price record was Rs.48,500, while the last entry to the records was stable at Rs.39,480.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Patna
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
Here is the further data which will add on to our study of 6 months. Taking into account the 22 Carat Silver Rate in Patna, the related figures are presented via the table in the section and also through a set of pointers, which has brief explanation.
- The highest, lowest and the opening and closing prices of the month are presented in the table in the form of kg so you can figure out the Silver Rate in Patna per gram.
- Beginning with the opening price of the month, it was stable at Rs.49,500 while the closing price of the month amounted to be Rs.48,500 as seen on the last day of the month.
- Speaking of the price levels of the month, the percentage change which took place was 1.94%.
- The greatest level of price reached by the month for this particular month was Rs.51,500.
- Then, the dip in prices for the month was as low as Rs.48,500.
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Patna
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
Our next month of discussion is January, where again we have the data of 22 Carat Silver Price in Patna. Almost all the major aspects of Silver Price in Patna are mentioned in the table and pointers below, which makes it easy for you to study the month trend.
- Furthermore, we have all the necessary aspects mentioned in the form of kg so the price movement across the entire month can be discovered.
- The first feature of the table is probably the percentage change in the month as it was 0.69%.
- The first price of the month was reportedly Rs.49,350, and on the other end, the last recorded price for the month was Rs.49,000.
- Best recorded price performance of the metal for the month, i.e. the highest rate was stable at Rs.51,000.
- Well, Rs.48,900 was witnessed as the lowest record for the month.
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Patna
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
Lastly, we have the data pertaining to the month of December, which covers up all the major fluctuations of 24 Carat Silver Rate in Patna. The month’s Silver Rate in Patna can be studied easily as the table features all the important price points.
- You can see the price trends and figures are mentioned in the form of kg for your convenience.
- The last percentage change for this article is related to the month of December 2019, and it was -5.47%
- Opening price was stable at Rs.46,650, and Rs.49,350 was the closing price.
- Also, the closing price was the highest rate of the month as well, i.e. Rs.49,350.
- The contrary lowest rate of the month was Rs.46,650.
Silver Rate in Patna – Trend in 2020
Presently, the prevailing Silver Rate Trend in Patna is rather high. A lot of present happenings are the result for high and rising silver rates.
Pandemic situation is the most difficult phase all the economies of the world are going through, which has a diverse effect on the Today Silver Rate in Patna.
Also, the demand for the metal is on rise, as investors yearn to put their money is rather safe places such as metals. Therefore, there is a proportionate rise in price levels as well.
Also, the present trade relationships with neighbouring countries are heated up and so, it has a direct impact on the silver rates.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Patna – Trend in 2019
This section portrays the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Patna. The price pattern for the month was not stable as a lot of fluctuation was noticed. This is a common drift, which is witnessed across every other where economies are booming and strive to excel.
The Historical Silver Rate in Patna for the year 2019 was somewhat low, if a comparison measure is found in pertaining to the last year.
The major happenings of the year were, change in the dollar value, shift in stock market stature, brexit deal and also the change ration in demand and supply.
What makes Silver Rates in Patna to increase or decrease?
A lot of reasons together add on to either rise in Silver Rate in Patna as on today or a simultaneous fall in prices. Highest affecting factor of all the other reasons is the demand factor.
Most of the demand for metal is generated from the industries and if a serious downfall or rise in demand takes place, it has a straight effect on the price levels.
Other reasons contributing to the Silver Rate in Patna today per gram are the demand derived from the household and the commercial sectors, change in dollar value, government related policies, RBI norms, stock market scenarios such as bear and bull market, etc.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Patna?
In order to buy or check the rates of the metal, you must know the current most popularly traded units. While troy weight and grams are the most frequently used metrics to measure Silver in Patna, there are a lot of the metrics you may see traders trading in.
Common units of measurements are troy ounces, million ounces, grams, kilograms, tonnes, short tonne, metric tonnes, tolas etc. Here are the values of some units:
- 1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 gram
- 1 tonne = 1000 kilogram
- 12 masha or 11.67 gram = 1 tola
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Patna?
You will pay two different rates on the silver purchase you make, where one of the same is Tax on Silver Rate in Patna.
This comes after the introduction of GST in the year 2017, which signifies you are required to pay only one tax rate. The present levied tax rate is 3%, and you, as a buyer are obligated to pay the same.
The next charge you need to pay is the making charge, which will be levied by your trader or seller. Sellers can either take a percentage of the metal in making charge or they can take a fixed figure as making charge.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Madurai|
How to check Silver purity in Patna?
The last section of our article covers up the level of purity which should be present in a product, to which the Pure Silver Rate in Patna will apply.
The requirements are 94.79% of silver proportion and 5.21% of other metals, which makes it favourable for transforming it into an ornament or likewise items.
Now, speaking of the ways in which you can read figure out the purity level of the metal, we suggest you fetch a magnet for the same.
Now, you simply have to run the magnet around the metal and if the magnet attracts the product, then it is impure. The product must not stick to the magnet, and then shall it be declared pure.
Silver Rate in Patna – Conclusion
This article is a sum total of our careful attempt to put forth the Silver Rate in Patna. You will find all the details which are in related to silver in every possible way.
At the beginning of the article we direct you to the Today Silver Rate in Patna, yesterday’s rate and the change in price of both the days.
We tried to finely compile all the items relating to silver and we hope each of the aspect is now clear to you. The collection we presented in this article touched up all the essentials aspects.