Whenever you are going to invest in any asset classes, you need to be aware of the pricing of the same and the factors affecting the price of the product. So, here will be discussing Silver Rate in Delhi factors apart from discussing the prices of the commodity.
Investment in silver is not a new thing in the world and this commodity is being traded for years and people invest in it for a very long time.
Here in this article, we thought of providing you the best possible information about the silver and it’s pricing in the city of Delhi.
The article has Silver Rate in Delhi for your reference and you can come back to the page to check the current price of silver every day.
As the Silver Rate in Delhi Today data is being updated on regular basis. To be specific, here we are giving you Silver Rate in Delhi Live that is a real-time data that gets updated as the price changes in the market.
We will be discussing the historical prices for the last six months, price trends in the current and the past years, and many more things that will be benefiting for your research and analysis for the silver investments you are going to make.
Silver Rate in Delhi – 10 gm, 100 gm & 1 kg Silver Price in Delhi Today
In the section of the article, you will find the price details for the present day and on the previous day for three different quantities of silver.
As you can see the table above has 1 Kg Silver Rate in Delhi, along with 10 and 100 grams of silver Price in Delhi Today and of yesterday as well.
The table above also has a change in the price of these two days which is an important thing to consider when you are trading the commodity.
The change is given over here in both percentage and also in numbers. This will help you to understand how much the price has changed over a day.
The performance of the commodity has also been mentioned in this table as you can see above. This is an important criterion to check as well while making any kind of investment in any asset.
Also, Check out the Gold Rate in Delhi Today
Silver Price in Delhi for Last 15 Days
If you are a day trader then, you must be looking for the last fifteen days’ Silver Price in Delhi in this article.
So, we have accumulated all the data for the last fifteen days and you can check these whenever necessary and required in your research.
The last fifteen days silver rate is given over here in timely order that is from the recent date to the oldest one.
This will help you in understand the price curve of silver for the last two weeks and also give you enough room for making anticipations about the future prices of the commodity.
Find Silver Rates of Top Indian Cities & States
Silver Price in Delhi – Past 6 Months Price
Now, let us come to the main part of the article which is crucial for the investors. Any investor needs to look back at the historical prices, to analyze the price movements and understand why the price moved.
It also helps to compare the price moves with various events and other factors in the economy and the world.
So, for making investments in silver, you need to look back at the last six months’ Silver Rate in Delhi and that is what we are going to mention for you below.
Silver Rate Movement in Delhi for December 2020
|Silver Rate in December 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Dec 2020||60200|
|8th Dec 2020||65500|
|15th Dec 2020||64150|
|22nd Dec 2020||67700|
|31st Dec 2020||68400|
Being thorough with what’s to come in the market as far as silver rates are concerned, is a matter of huge importance. To continuously search for the right price to hit in order to exude the most amount of profit and relief needs immense skills and dedication.
- Not to forget, a ton of anxiety and headache.
- To make it the most convenient for our client base, we have portrayed a table on our very website that has just the right statistics to get everyone going.
- The table has different subsections and dividends with proper information regarding the highest highs and the lowest lows of the expense of Silver for this entire month.
- Having spoken about that, the highest up rise has been noted to be Rs.70700, the lowest one a massive Rs.60200.
- The percentage change calculated at the end of a specific month in order to settle and figure out the difference in price stakes, has been 13.62%.
Silver Rate Movement in Delhi for November 2020
|Silver Rate in November 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Nov 2020||60100|
|8th Nov 2020||65400|
|15th Nov 2020||63600|
|22nd Nov 2020||62300|
|30th Nov 2020||59100|
Our consumers look up to us in order to gain insights about silver rates every month, time and again. Making it our top priority, we have built up an altogether discreet chart, proclaiming every change having taken place in a period of 30 days, in totality.
- The table displayed in this very article very perspicuously describes the rebuilding rates and values after a given month.
- This given table can be read and thoroughly evaluated in order to find out every impromptu moderation having occurred in this entire month.
- The highest price recorded has been an astonishing Rs. 65400.
- Lowest price, however, has been filed at Rs.59100 which isn’t that amusing a deal to be cracked open.
- The end of the assessment shows the change in percentage to be -1.66.
Silver Rate Movement in Delhi for October 2020
|October – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Oct 2020||60700|
|8th Oct 2020||61000|
|15th Oct 2020||61000|
|22nd Oct 2020||63000|
|31st Oct 2020||61000|
This section is a draft of the Silver Rate in Delhi from the month of October. This is to provide you with all the data pertaining to the month of October and we have all the precise information so you can carry out your planning process and invest in the strategic manner.
- Referring to the entire month’s record, you can see that the change in the price of the metal was as much as 0.49%.
- The first recorded price, or the opening price for the month was Rs.60,700 and the closing price or the month was Rs.61,000.
- Checking out the peak of price for the month, i.e. the highest price it was Rs.63,800
- On the similar note, the lowest recorded price for the month was Rs.60,200
- Speaking in context with the other charges of the month, you can refer to the table for the data from per week.
September 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Delhi
|September – 2020||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st Sep 2020||68700|
|8th Sep 2020||68000|
|15th Sep 2020||69500|
|22nd Sep 2020||60600|
|30th Sep 2020||61000|
Moving on with the study of the month of September, we have the data regarding the Silver Rate in Delhi. This data belongs to the year of 2020 and we have everything relating to the month that you need. This data can be used as an alternative, or as the input for all the extensive research and for formulating strategies.
- The table has all the data which is in context with the September price fluctuation, and all the rates are provided to you in kg form.
- For this particular month, the first recorded price was Rs.68,700 and also, the last recorded price was Rs.61,000
- If you take a look at the prices, you will notice that the highest price point was Rs.69,500
- On the other end, the lowest recorded price for the month was Rs.57,000
- If you wish to know how much of change was introduced in the month, we have done the commutation and -11.20% was the obtained price.
August 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Delhi
|August-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st August 2020||₹ 65,110|
|8th August 2020||₹ 74,200|
|15th August 2020||₹ 68,000|
|22nd August 2020||₹ 67,100|
|31st August 2020||₹ 66,600|
|Highest Price||₹ 76,510|
|Lowest Price||₹ 65,000|
Check the table which is provided to you below, and learn how the Silver Rate in Delhi varied across the month of August, for the year 2020. You will encounter all the details which are essential to make a fixed decision of your own. Here, you will see a lot of prices and each price contribute to the research.
- If you take a look at the table, you will see the price of the metal, provided in KG form. This metric is widely used by a lot of investors and traders.
- Taking into account the first and last recorded price of the metal, it was Rs.65,110 and Rs.66,600
- 76,510 was reportedly the highest price point reached by the metal.
- On the contrary end, the lowest recorded price of the metal was Rs.65,000
- 18% was the commuted change in price, which was discovered taking opening and closing price into concern.
July 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Delhi
|Jul-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st July 2020||₹ 50,050|
|8th July 2020||₹ 50,020|
|15th July 2020||₹ 53,000|
|22nd July 2020||₹ 58,950|
|31st July 2020||₹ 65,000|
|Highest Price||₹ 66,050|
|Lowest Price||₹ 48,500|
We urge you to go through the entire month’s Silver Rate in Delhi range to check if it is the right time to invest in the market. You can formulate your strategies based on the data we have provided in this section.
- Opening price and the closing price of the metal is given in the table, combining with other rates, we have drafted the change percentage.
- First recorded metal price for the month of July was Rs.50,050, while the last recorded price of the metal was Rs.65,000
- Growth in the metal’s price went up to the level of Rs.66,050, which was a lot more than the opening price.
- Well, the price of the metal was as low as Rs.48,500, throughout the entire month.
- Taking into account, all the prices, we commuted the change percent at 36%, which was a massive change.
June 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Delhi
|Jun-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st June,2020||₹ 50,150|
|31st June,2020||₹ 48,550|
|Highest Price||₹ 50,160 per Kg|
|Lowest Price||₹ 47,100 per Kg|
The latest month of our study is June, and the table provided above gives you the Silver Rate in Delhi stats.
You can check the price variations closely through the above mentioned table and then check the following pointers for the explanation in case any data is not clear to you.
- The table has all the necessary information for your consideration, provided in Kg terms. Essential price points from the month are provided in the table.
- The first pick up point from the table is the opening price of the metal for the month of June, which was Rs.50,150, whereas the closing price was stable at Rs.48,550.
- Fetching out the highest price level of the metal, we have Rs.50,160.
- The following price level is of the lowest point of the month, which was Rs.47,100 precisely.
- 50% was however, the percentage of change as noticed in the metal’s price fluctuation.
May 2020, Silver Rates in Delhi
|May-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st May,2020||₹ 41,000|
|31st May,2020||₹ 50,110|
|Highest Price||50,110/- per Kg on 31st May,2020|
|Lowest Price||41,000/- per Kg on 1st May,2020|
The first of the six months is May 2020 and the Silver Rates in Delhi for this month are given over here with all the important prices, overall performance, and other details.
- At the beginning of the month, the price was Rs.41,000 which further increased in the month.
- The highest price of the month was Rs.50,110 which was higher than the starting price of the month.
- The highest price is the price which was reached on the last day of the month and thus the total gain is huge in this month for the investors.
- The lowest price was the initial price only that is Rs.41,000.
- So, the performance of the commodity silver this month was tremendous. The commodity gained around 22.22% in a single month. The prices increased incredibly well and that too continuously in this month.
April 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Delhi
|Apr-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st April,2020||₹ 39,940|
|30th April,2020||₹ 42,520|
|Highest Price||Rs. 42,700/- per Kg on 20th April,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,940/- per Kg on 1st April,2020|
If you want to study the Silver Rate Movement in Delhi for the month of April 2020, then you are at the right place and here are the details –
- This is a month when the silver was trading with high hopes amidst the crisis situation of coronavirus. The price of the commodity was Rs. 39940 at the starting of the month.
- The highest price was reached on the 20th of the month which was Rs. 42700 and this shows that the prices increased gradually throughout the month.
- However, towards the end of the month, the prices decreased a bit as depicted by the final price of the month which was on the 30th of April and the price was Rs. 42520 which was lower than the highest price.
- The lowest price though was the price which was on the starting day. So, basically, the price of the commodity never fell below the price which was at the starting and that is a good sign for the investors.
- The overall performance recorded for this month was around a gain of 6.46% which is good especially keeping in mind the kind of crisis the whole economy is going through.
March 2020, Silver Rate Movement in Delhi
|Mar-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st March,2020||₹ 48,500|
|31st March,2020||₹ 39,480|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,080/- per Kg on 7th March,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 39,480/- per Kg on 31st March,2020|
Silver Price Movement in Delhi for the month of March has been discussed over here. The details about the price hikes and the downs have been detailed for your ease of research and analysis –
- The price of silver was Rs. 48500 at the beginning of the month from where it went up.
- It reached the highest point for the month which was Rs. 51080 on the 7th of May. So, it is evident that in the first week of the month, the price of the commodity was increasing.
- The price of silver started slowing down post-second week and then it went down to Rs. 39480 which was also happened to be the price on the last day of the month.
- The lowest price and the highest price stand way apart from each other and depict the high amount of volatility in the price this month.
- The silver market crashed this month and it went down by 18.6% in this single month and the investors had to bear losses.
February 2020, Silver Price Movement in Delhi
|Feb-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|15th February,2020||₹ 49,500|
|29th February,2020||₹ 48,500|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,500/- per Kg on 24th February,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,500/- per Kg on 29th February,2020|
In this month, silver didn’t perform well and here are the details for the same –
- The month started with a price of silver in the city of Delhi at Rs. 49500 which was a good and high price as compared to the current prices.
- The prices surged toward the end of the month and on the 24th of February, the price of the commodity was at the highest for the month at Rs. 51500 but then sloshed at the end of the month.
- Month-end marked the price of the commodity at Rs. 48500 which was disheartening for the investors as the price dropped from the initial price as well.
- The lowest price for this month was this same price which was on the end day of the month.
- So, the overall performance of the commodity was not good at all and it slipped down by 2.02% this month.
January 2020, Silver Price Movement in Delhi
|Jan-20||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st January,2020||₹ 49,350|
|23rd January,2020||₹ 49,000|
|Highest Price||Rs. 51,000/- per Kg on 6th January,2020|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 48,900/- per Kg on 14th January,2020|
The Silver Price in Delhi for the month of January is given below with all the important prices and information –
- In the beginning,the price was at Rs. 49350 and then it increased as well.
- The price increased and reached the highest level for the month which was Rs. 51000 that too on the 6th of January.
- However, the price sloshed after that and dipped to Rs. 48900 on 14th of the month and this is the lowest price that was tagged by the commodity this month.
- The price on the last day of the month was Rs. 49000 a little higher than the lowest price which indicates that the price increased towards the end.
- However, even though the overall performance stood at a negative of 0.71%.
December 2019, Silver Rate Movement in Delhi
|Dec-19||Silver Rate per KG|
|1st December,2019||₹ 46,650|
|31st December,2019||₹ 49,350|
|Highest Price||Rs. 49,350/- per Kg on 31st December,2019|
|Lowest Price||Rs. 46,650/- per Kg on 1st December,2019|
In this section, you will find the data related to the Silver Rate in Delhi in the month of December 2019 –
- The price of silver at the starting of the month of December 2019 was Rs. 46650.
- Towards the end of the month, it surged to around Rs. 49350 and that is the highest price as well.
- The lowest was the initial price of the commodity as mentioned above.
- So, the difference between these two gives us the room for analysis and it can be derived that the prices increased slowly but steadily throughout the month.
- The overall performance was an increase of 5.79% which can be regarded as an average one.
Silver Rate in Delhi – Trend in 2020
The year 2020 is a mystery in itself and the Silver Rate Trend in Delhi is highly volatile to keep up with this mysterious year.
The price of the commodity went uphill and downhill significantly twice within the first five months of the year only.
When the coronavirus embarked on its journey in the city, the price fell drastically, and then when the lockdown was lifted in the month of May and June, the price roared again.
So, it is a roller-coaster ride up till now and the commodity has made up its loss that it suffered in the previous months.
Check out Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
Silver Rate in Delhi – Trend in 2019
This year, the Silver Rate Trend 2019 in Delhi was very interesting to read about. The Historical Silver Rate in Delhi seemed fascinating to the investors and it can give you a great insight into the price mechanism of the commodity as well.
The price initially was highly stable in this year for the first two or three months. Then, it started rising and went up for the next few months until the mid of the year.
Post the mid-year, the prices again started falling and the commodity loses the gain it made in the first half of the year.
However, before the year ended, the commodity again picked up momentum and increased and that saved the investors from losing their money.
What makes Silver Rates in Delhi to increase or decrease?
There can be different factors influencing the Silver Rate in Delhi as on today or any other day and some of the most important factors are –
- Demand and supply of silver. Yes, if demand and supply are not at par, then the price can increase or decrease.
- Gold price movements also influence the price of silver.
- The inflation in the economy has a great influence on the price of silver as well.
- International market prices of silver and currency value also leave an impact on the silver prices in the city.
What are the various measuring units of Silver in Delhi?
There are mainly three units for measuring the Silver in Delhi –
- Kilo Gram
1 Ounce = 28.35 gram
1 Kilo gram = 1000 Gram
It depends on the quantity of the silver that you are purchasing for deciding the measuring units. If the quantity is too less, it can be measured in ounces or grams.
How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Delhi?
There is one Tax on Silver Rate in Delhi that is GST. GST is Goods and Service Tax which is levied by the government on the purchase of silver. The rate of GST which is levied on silver purchase in Delhi is 3%.
Find Silver Rates of other Indian Cities & States
|Silver Rate in Uttar Pradesh||Silver Rate in Bhubaneswar||Silver Rate in Jaipur|
|Silver Rate in West Bengal||Silver Rate in Chandigarh||Silver Rate in Lucknow|
|Silver Rate in Ahmedabad||Silver Rate in Coimbatore||Silver Rate in Patna|
How to check Silver purity in Delhi?
It is important to check whether you are getting the pure silver or not. The Pure Silver Rate in Delhi is higher than the duplicate ones. For an investor it is important to understand and know the pure silver.
Pure silver is nothing but a silver alloy, where the percentage of silver is not less than 92.5%.
The remaining portion of the alloy can be of copper as it binds the silver together and gives it durability.
Silver Rate in Delhi – Conclusion
The article above, on Silver Rate in Delhi helps you understand the factors influencing its price. We hope you got the information such as Today Silver Rate in Delhi and also about the historical prices.
Before investing, you must go through all the details, analyze them well, and then take decision wisely.
Delhi Silver Rates FAQs
Ques – How to check today’s silver rate in Delhi?
Answer – You can check today’s silver rate in Delhi from the article. There is a link in the beginning of the article that will redirect you to the current day’s silver rate in Delhi. We have provided numbers on the Silver Price in Delhi on the current day, the day before and have also made a relative comparison between them.
Ques – Where to find silver rate in Delhi?
Answer – You can find the silver rate in Delhi in this article. This article provides information about the silver rates in Delhi on the current day, the past day, in the last 15 days, in the last 6 months and in the current year and past year. It also details the trends around the changes.
Ques – Is this live silver price in Delhi?
Answer – Yes, this is the live silver price in Delhi. We regularly update the information to make sure that our customers have access to only the most correct, verified and latest data. There are links in the article to help you find the current silver price.
Ques – Can I find last month’s silver price here?
Answer – Yes, you can. The information about silver rates in each month for the past six months is provided in a tabulated manner. The table for each month includes the price at the start of each week of the month, the highest price, the lowest price and the percentage change.
Ques – Is the silver rate in Delhi update?
Answer – Yes, the silver rate in Delhi is kept up to date according to the latest changes in the prices. The records are maintained regularly according to the latest trends and changes in the rates. You can find the current day’s silver rate in the article through the links provided.
Ques – Where can I compare silver prices monthly and yearly?
Answer – In the article, you will find the last six months’ silver prices, the silver rates of 2019 and the silver rates of 2020. You will also find an analysis of the trends in the changing prices. You can use this information in order to compare the silver prices monthly and yearly.
Ques – Will I find silver rate forecast here?
Answer – Yes, you will be able to find a forecast of silver rates in the article. We use technical analysis of the previous data’s trends to predict the future silver rate trends. This helps customers to plan their future investment strategies.
Ques – What are the various measuring units of Silver in Delhi?
Answer – There are mainly three units for measuring the Silver in Delhi – Ounces, Gram, Kilo Gram.
- 1 Ounce = 28.35 gram
- 1 Kilo gram = 1000 Gram
The unit used depends on the quantity of the silver. If the quantity is less, it can be measured in ounces or grams.
Ques – How to check Silver purity in Delhi?
Answer – Pure silver is nothing but a silver alloy, where the percentage of silver is not less than 92.5%. The remaining portion of the alloy can be of copper as it binds the silver together and gives it durability. A magnet can be used to check the purity. If it attracts, it is pure.
Ques – How much is the Tax Levied on Silver Rate in Delhi?
Answer – There is one Tax on Silver Rate in Delhi that is GST. GST is Goods and Service Tax which is levied by the government on the purchase of silver. The rate of GST which is levied on silver purchase in Delhi is 3%.