Alice Blue Online Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Alice Blue is one of its kind discount brokers with different services and facilities provided to the clients. The Alice Blue Online Intraday Trading services are rendered from the year 2006 when the firm was established in the city of Bangalore where it has it’s headquarter now.
The firm has different trading solutions for the traders and for the intraday traders, the services are offered at very low cost. The firm offers different brokerage plans as per the need of the traders and one can choose the one which suits their investment goal and budget the most.
In this article, you will find the details about the Alice Blue Online intraday trading features and the benefits. We will also evaluate the charges that are taken by the firm for rendering the services and also talk about the exposure limits provided by the firm to the traders.
The article will also guide you about the steps that you are required to take, in order to start intraday trading with Alice Blue Online.
Alice Blue Online Intraday Trading & Benefits
If you are looking for the features and benefits of Alice Blue Online then you can find ample points here. The benefits of Alice Blue Online Intraday Trading service are enumerated below:
- The discount brokerage house – Alice Blue Online has made intraday trading really inexpensive with its Freedom (F20) brokerage scheme. The trader has to pay only one fixed rate of brokerage for any volume of trade they make.
- The Alice Blue Online comes up with Alice Blue Online Intraday Tips for the intraday traders. Advisory services of the firm are there for the people who want to avail the same and the stock recommendation is a part of the advisory services.
- The Demat and trading account you open with Alice Blue Online has no annual maintenance charge so, you do not have to pay any such charges for using the services throughout the year.
- It has a risk management system as well which is used by the trading platforms for assessing the risk of the trades and the order management system offered by Omnesys.
- There is no charge for the trading platforms and you can use them for free. They come along with the demat account you open with Alice Blue.
- There are various types of orders for your use. Cover Orders, Bracket Orders, and other types of advance orders are there for your use and it helps in intraday trading.
- The account opening with Alice Blue Online is very easy and the KYC is done completely online. Thus, it takes lesser time and done smoothly.
- The Alice Blue even being a discount broker, circulates daily market reports to all its customers and that too for no cost.
Open Alice Blue Online Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Alice Blue Online?
The steps of starting Intraday Trading in Alice Blue Online are as follows:
- First, you have to open an account with Alice Blue Online.
- You can click on the green, “Open Demat Account” button, fill the form and upload the documents.
- You will receive a call from the Alice Blue Online executives. Then they will guide you about the rest of the procedure.
- Then, when you get the login details, log in to the Alice Blue trading terminals or website. Once you have successfully changed its password, as prompted, create the market watchlist. Add the scrips that you want to trade, so you can monitor them easily.
- If you are done with the market watchlist preparation, then you can now start selling and buying shares by clicking on the scrip you want to trade. Click on the scrip, click on the options like Buy or Sell and then select the “intraday or Day trade” option. Your order will be placed.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Alice Blue Online Intraday Charges
The Alice Blue Online Intraday Charges are one of the lowest in the market and also offers a flat fee brokerage plan. Alice Blue Online Intraday Brokerage can be either of these two (whichever is lower):
- 0.01% of the total turnover
- 15 per trade
So, the maximum you have to pay is Rs.15 in any case. So, the brokerage charges can be said to be super low compared to most of the firms in the market.
|Alice Blue Online Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Alice Blue Brokerage Calculator|
The charges which need to be paid apart from the brokerage charges are STT, SEBI Charges, Transaction Charges, Stamp duty and GST Charges.
While the first three charges mentioned in the above line are levied on the total transactional amount, the second last charge is levied as per the state government’s charges and the GST is charged on transaction cost and brokerage charges taken together – @ 18%.
Alice Blue Online Intraday Margin
The Alice Blue Online Intraday Margin can go up to 10 times which is quite good as the exposure limit for the intraday segment.
|Alice Blue Online Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 8x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Alie Blue Margin Calculator|
Alice Blue Online Intraday Limits extends your capacity of Rs.10000 to Rs.100000 for share trading. This means you can buy shares worth Rs.100000 with just Rs.10000 in the trading account of yours.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Alice Blue Online Trading – Types
The Alice Blue Online Trading facilities are available on the online browser-based trading platform, mobile trading platform and also on the treading terminal. You can use the Alice Blue Online Trading for your intraday trading as well.
The Analysis and Trade platform which is offered by the firm as the trading platforms are unique and has a lot of features for great trading experience. The firm offers a range of high-end trading platforms which includes the Omnesys NEST Plus
There is ANT Mobile which is the mobile application, then comes the powerful trading terminal which is known as the ANT Trading terminal.
Alice Blue Online Intraday Trading – Conclusion
The Alice Blue Online Intraday Trading services can be regarded as one of the low priced intraday facilities. You get all kinds of trading support and there are actually more than the three regular platforms.
It has a Sensibull platform for options strategy, SmallCase for thematic trading and many more. The overall experience of intraday trading with Alice Blue is exceptional because of its services and products at so low cost.
Alice Blue intraday FAQ
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in Alice Blue?
Answer – Alice Blue has been a remarkably successful broker house since 2006, not just by providing victorious traders but keeping transparency and security their number one priority, thus providing a safe trading platform.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at Alice Blue?
Answer – Traders are given a pretty good exposure at this very broker house. While the Alice Blue online intraday margin can go up to 10 times which is a quite good exposure limit when we talk about intraday trade.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in Alice Blue?
Answer – Alice Blue is one of those brokers who have the lowliest intraday charges in the market. At this broker house the traders can expect Alice Blue online intraday brokerage can be either 0.01% or 20 per trade. While STT, SEBI and stamp duty charges are other additional charges.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in Alice Blue?
Answer – Traders are expected to open a trading account at Alice Blue in order to start intraday trading. Clients can open their demat account by filling the form given in the official website of the broker house, after which one of their in-house executives will guide the clients for the entire process.
Ques – Does Alice Blue provide Day Trading?
Answer – Yes, Alice Blue provides an unmatched service when it comes to intraday segment of trading. The broker’s risk management system has been highly useful for active as well as occasional traders to access the risk of each trade and does manage respectively.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in Alice Blue?
Answer – Intraday trading at Alice Blue is not free; the traders at this very broker house pay a brokerage like any other broker house. However, the brokerage charge at Alice Blue is one of the least in the market thus proving to be a one stop solution for many traders.
Ques – Does Alice Blue have App for Intraday?
Answer – Alice Blue has introduced their ANT mobile application for traders in order to ease the trading and do it with just a touch of their Smartphone. Alice Blue does take in use modern technology in order to stand up to their client’s expectations.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at Alice Blue?
Answer – Thanks to various inputs and tricks which Alice Blue takes in use the intraday segment of trading at this very broker house has been repeatedly proven to be an epitome of success. Given the company’s risk management factor, clients at Alice Blue are able to opt for many beneficial and fruitful trades.
Ques – Does Alice Blue provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Alice Blue is a discount broker, thus they circulate daily market reports to their entire customer base in order for them to have a better grip on their trading. The broker house provides market related analysis and research free of cost without any extra charge.
Ques – What is Alice Blue Intraday mean?
Answer – Choosing to trade in intraday mean that the traders can run a risk analysis before selling the share they bought the same day. Thus, reducing the risk of a bad or less beneficial trade for all clients trading in intraday.
Open Alice Blue Online Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|