Paytm Money is the new member of the Indian full service brokers’ family, structured to also provide Paytm Money Intraday Trading. The company does not really need an introduction. It is a part of a much bigger conglomerate. And, you know who we’re talking about right? Yes!
The legendary company that pretty much altered the way Indians think about monetary transactions. Anyway, Paytm Money was established in the year 2019. This means that the company is not even a year old.
However, under the able guidance of Vijay Shekhar Sharma, the company is in a thriving condition. It does not have any physical branches so far. However, its array of online trading platforms is already taking the industry with a smash.
We’ll share with you the list of benefits Paytm Money Intraday has to offer. We’ll elaborate the brokerage charges they incur, process of getting intraday trading done and among other related subtopics.
Paytm Money Intraday Trading & Benefits
Paytm Money Intraday trading follows in the footsteps of other preceding brokerage houses. This compels them to provide their traders with loads of benefits.
And, we’re not only referring to the technical assistance they lend. In fact there’s a lot more of what they grant and the list goes as follows:
- The brokerage charges as incurred for Intraday Trading are limited and are only to be provided on as per trade irrespective of the Trade value basis. This allows the clients of the company to save a lot. And, everyone knows that a penny saved is a penny earned.
- The company does not seek their clients to maintain a huge margin balance. In fact, they very much allow their clients to trade even when the margin balance is zero. This allows the clients to commence trades of even lesser quantities.
- Free Trading Accounts are provided to the clients. In fact, they don’t even charge their clients in terms of AMC. This means that the clients can use all the features of Trading Accounts for free. And, they can do that throughout their life without any restrictions.
- They even grant discounts on trading brokerage. This however, is a subject to the company’s decision. Anyway, the mere fact that they offer discounts on an already low brokerage is a great news for the clients.
- Structure of a great referral program is also in place. This allows the clients to get additional benefits on referring Paytm Money to their peers.
- They offer a humongous trade margin to their clients.
- They even provide certain advisory including Paytm Money Intraday Tips, Free Stock Tips and more.
Open Paytm Money Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Paytm Money?
Intraday Trading comes with a lot more complexities than conventional trading. However, this fact always overshadows the fact that Intraday Trading even comes with a lot more profit possibilities.
That is the reason why the brokerage houses provide many benefits to the clients. And, Paytm Money does the same with its clients. Anyway, now that you’re aware of all the benefits, it’s time to get aware of the process to commence Intraday Trade in Paytm Money.
Here is a brief procedure, to help you with intraday trading.
- This is a simple 4 step process. And, you must begin by acquiring the rights to one of Paytm Money Trading Accounts. However, if you feel troubled in doing so, then you can always refer to some of our other articles. They’ll help you understand and execute the steps in which you may get registered for their Trading Account.
- Once you get your hands on one of Paytm Money Intraday Trading Accounts, you must log in to it. This can be done using any of the company provided trading platforms. However, to login, only the account specific credentials must be used. There is something else we want to suggest as well. Once you log in to the account, try to change the default password. This helps to retain the security of your account.
- The third step in this process is determining which shares to trade in. For this, we recommend creating a watchlist of your own. This’ll help you segregate and monitor the trades you prefer for trading. You may even bring into use, the Free Stock Tips granted by the company for this purpose.
- The last step in this process is to commence the trade. And, for this you must go to the ‘Buy / Sell’ section of your account. You must take special care as to ensure selecting the ‘Intraday / Day Trading’ option. And, this must be done before commencing the trade.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Paytm Money Intraday Charges
Paytm Money Intraday brokerage, is incurred at Rs.10 per trade. However, there is a lot more to Paytm Money Intraday Charges than just brokerage. And, here’s the list to all of the inclusive taxes:
- A Transaction charge worth 0.00310% is charged over total turnover.
- A STT or Securities Transaction Tax is charged at 0.0121% over turnover.
- SEBI Turnover Fee is charged at 0.0002% over total turnover.
- A Stamp Duty is charged as per varying state regulations. This depends on the state where the trade takes place.
- Even 18% GST is charged over the sum of brokerage and transaction charge.
|Paytm Money Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||Rs.10 per Trade|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Paytm Money Brokerage Calculator|
You’ll be able to understand this better with an example. And, for this we want you to consider a special case.
Suppose that you want to buy 1,000 shares of a particular company. The unit share price of this company is accounted worth Rs.20. So, at the time of purchase, your holding value is accounted worth Rs.20,000.
Now, you wait for a couple of hours. And, you realize that the unit price has gone up by Rs.5 per share. So, you decide to sell off the entire lot.
Now, your holding value at this unit is worth Rs.25,000. Considering that the trade takes place in Chhattisgarh, you need to pay Rs.36.685 as brokerage and taxes. So, your net profit is Rs.4,963.315.
Paytm Money Intraday Margin
As we’ve mentioned earlier, Paytm Money follows the footsteps of older brokerage firms. So, the traders get to experience the Paytm Money Intraday Margin service. This is granted at a rate of 20x trade margin.
|Paytm Money Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 20X|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Paytm Money Margin Calculator|
In simple words, the clients can buy 20 times more shares than their actual capability (as per their holding balance) at a time. This means that with Paytm Money Intraday limit, traders with a holding account balance of Rs.100 can get shares worth up to Rs.2,000.
The additional amount is granted as a loan to the traders. And, it must be paid back with interest. So, we recommend that you go through all the terms of the company before utilizing such facility.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Paytm Money Trading – Types
There are no Paytm Money Trading facilities except Paytm Money Online Trading. We’ve already mentioned this in the above sections.
This is simply due to one reason; the company does not have any physical branches to commence the trades from.
Paytm Money Intraday Trading – Conclusion
Paytm Money is a fairly new addition to the Indian brokerage industry. And, we believe it will be inappropriate to form any specific views about them this early. Having said that, we truly believe that their services are worth trying at some point.
Open Paytm Money Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|