ICICI Direct Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
ICICI Direct, being a part of ICICI Group is one of the most reliable share brokers in the country providing ICICI Direct Intraday Trading facility to the traders and investors.
It is regarded as one of the premier brokerage houses in the country and it is associated with many companies in the financial structure as broker or banker or any other financial association.
ICICI Direct Intraday opportunities are spread across various verticals of investment which enables the traders to maximize their returns and make the most out of their trades.
The company is also known for its exceptionally well-designed technologies for trading that they provide via their trading platforms. In intraday trading, trading platforms play a great role and ICICI Direct takes good care of the same.
ICICI Direct provides ample financial services to the clients it has and the clients are from varied backgrounds and with varied interests. There are institutional clients as well as retail clients.
However, ICICI Direct is a brokerage house mainly for the retail day-traders, where they get great services at really affordable brokerage charges.
ICICI Direct Intraday Trading & Benefits
If you are thinking about intraday trading then you need to think about a few things from the beginning which includes trading platform, fund transfer and range of products. ICICI Direct Intraday Trading includes all these features at its best.
- Trade Racer which is the name of the terminal provided by ICICI Direct is a super power-packed platform for intraday trading. It has abundance of features to support bulk, active daily trading. You can also use the mobile application and the online platform as well.
- ICICI Direct, being a traditional brokerage house of such a high stature includes all kinds of investment products from regular equities, to mutual funds as well. You can trade as per your convenience and risk appetite. There are bonds, GOI Bonds, and many other savings schemes available as well for investment.
- With ICICI Direct, you can have three-in-one account which will include the ICICI bank account as well and in this case, you do not have to link any other bank account for transferring your funds generated from the trading platforms.
- Being a full-service brokerage house, ICICI provides ICICI Direct Intraday Tips for the investors and the clients and the traders it has. The research wing of the ICICI Direct is one of the best in the market. They provide daily, weekly and monthly market review.
- ICICI Direct offers to trade both in BSE and NSE stocks.
- There is a feature called my GTC which enables the trader to place orders with BUY and SELL Limits in the equity scrips as per their investment goal where they need to mention a particular time frame until which the order instructions will be valid.
Open ICICI Direct Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in ICICI Direct?
To start the Intraday Trading in ICICI Direct you have to:
- Open an ICICI Direct Demat account, trading account, and ICICI Bank account. Actually, when you click on the green “Open Demat Account” button, you will require filling a form, submitting the form with the correct details, and ICICI Direct executives will call you for the application purpose. Refer to our site’s other articles for a step by step process of account opening.
- Once your account is open, you will receive login details on your email which you have registered. Log in to the ICICI Direct website and you can open the browser-based trading platform or download the terminal as well.
- After choosing the right platform for your intraday trading, you need to set it up. First, you have to create a market watch list. Add the scrips that you want to track and trade. You can change it anytime by removing a scrip that you are no longer interested in and then adding the one which is your present interest.
- Then for placing orders, you can click on the scrip you want to trade. You will find BUY and SELL options there. Click on the option you want to perform and then mention the details.
- You can set up a notification for various market events, price movements and others.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
ICICI Direct Intraday Charges
For intraday trading brokerage matters a lot as you have to pay brokerage continuously on all the trades you perform daily. ICICI Direct Intraday Charges is Rs.20 per order.
|ICICI Direct Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||Rs.20 per order|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||ICICI Direct Brokerage Calculator|
It is quite average and the minimum brokerage is actually on the lower end compared to other big brokerage houses like ICICI Direct is. ICICI Direct Intraday Brokerage is charged along with other few charges which are mandatory by the government.
- There is Securities transaction Tax which is levied by the government,
- Then there are SEBI Turnover Charges levied by SEBI.
- Stamp Duty is charged as per the state from where you are trading.
- Then there are GST and transaction charges.
- The GST is charged on the sum of the brokerage and the transaction charges at the rate 18%.
ICICI Direct Intraday Margin
The ICICI Direct Intraday Margin is 6 times which is average exposure provided by any big brokerage house. The marginal trading facility is crucial for the intraday traders as it enables them to trade without worrying about the amount they have in their trading account.
|ICICI Direct Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 10x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||ICICI Direct Margin Calculator|
Let us consider an example for the same. If you are having Rs.5000 in your trading account then your ICICI Direct Intraday Limits will be Rs.5000*10 = Rs.50,000.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
ICICI Direct Trading – Types
ICICI Direct Trading can be done using the Trading terminal for the best possible results. The Trade Racer terminal as we mentioned above as well is great for intraday trading.
Ample features are also provided through ICICI Direct Online Trading for making daily trades. You can also opt for the call and trade feature as well.
ICICI Direct Intraday Trading – Conclusion
For intraday trading, all the features which are required are all present in ICICI Direct Intraday Trading services. It offers an abundance of investment options for the traders to choose from. One can trade equities and at the same time invest in bonds.
ICICI Direct provides one of the lowest brokerage plans for the traders of intraday segment and the schemes are as per the investment is done by the investor. So, if you are looking for a brokerage house that is reliable and affordable, then ICICI Direct can be your choice for your intraday trading need.
ICICI Direct Intraday Trading FAQs
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in ICICI Direct?
Answer – The Intraday trading is absolutely safe in this firm. It is one of the most reliable firms available in this country that provides the traders and investors with huge profits. It is regarded as one of the potential houses for brokerage in the entire nation with an assurance of heavy profit.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at ICICI Direct?
Answer – The intraday exposure here at ICICI Direct is a tremendous 6x. This stands unwavered as the highest profit ranging firm to open fortunes all over. With a tremendous scope of skyrocketing your gains, ICICI Direct enables every trader to make their investment ten times better and more reliable, grabbing a ton of profit, thus maximising their returns.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in ICICI Direct?
Answer – The brokerage charge ranges within a fiddling Rs.20 per ourder of the total transaction value. Then comes the other charges, being the Securities transaction, followed by the SEBI Turnover Charges levied by SEBI, Stamp Duty taken after getting thorough with the state from where the trade is happening and the GST charges on the transaction, at a profound rate of 18%.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in ICICI Direct?
Answer – First and foremost, you have to open a Demat account with this firm. We see how there appears to be one feature in the firm which makes it possible for the traders to buy and sell their orders in the equity scrips depending upon their investment goals, followed by selecting the buy and sell option. This will take them to the last option, that is, to press the sequence that says “Day trading”.
Ques – Does ICICI Direct provides Day Trading?
Answer – ICICI Direct does provide day trading. This multiplies the chances of customers investing in the firm and making a fortune for themselves. This company ensure absolute customer satisfaction with continual updates.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in ICICI Direct?
Answer – As a matter of fact, it is not. The brokerage charge is however less. They charge investors at a rate of Rs.20 per ordr. This rate is pretty average as compared to all the major companies out there.
Ques – Does ICICI Direct has App for Intraday?
Answer – It actually does. It has a trading terminal which can give you the best results. The terminal is immensely important and favorable for intraday trading. If at all you have issues over here, you can opt for the call and trade feature.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at ICICI Direct?
Answer – Intraday is pretty profitable in ICICI Direct, per se. The terminal which they provide is a power-packed one which assists in smooth intraday trading. It has a lot of resources and features which supports daily trading.
Ques – Do ICICI Direct provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – ICICI direct provides massive tips for customers who are all the more euphoric to know about this in utter details. Knowing how tough it can get to manage yourself in stock market and all the risk involved therein, ICICI Direct has a team of experts waiting to provide you with amazing tricks and tips.
Ques – What is ICICI Direct Intraday mean?
Answer – It means trading “within the day”. It supports careful and calculated buying and selling. The trade, in totality is made easy by their trading platforms. They take good care of customers and make sure to have them completely relieved by the end of the day. They provide customers with one of the finest services and charge extremely less, making them all the more desirable.
Open ICICI Direct Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|