This article is completely meant for those investors who are interested in intraday trading. If you are one amongst them, then go through this article to find important details about Mastertrust Intraday Trading.
Master trust Capital, shortly known as Mastertrust, is one of the top-most financial service companies in India. It was established in 1994 by Harjeet Singh Arora and R. K. Singhania. Master trust is a full-service broker house with headquarters in Mumbai.
The broker house has more than 150,000 clients who are offering unparalleled financial services. There are various types of financial instruments that clients can invest in with the help of Mastertrust. The company values its clients and makes sure that each one of them is able to invest in the right space.
Below you will find all the necessary data about Mastertrust Intraday that includes charges, the trading procedure, benefits, and margins. Detailed illustrations help you understand the trading procedure better.
Mastertrust Intraday Trading & Benefits
To begin with, traders should know the fact that intraday trading has got a good deal of differences from regular trading. People opt for intraday trading because it can bring in a good amount of profit. Broker houses also offer many benefits to the traders for conducting intraday trading.
Master trust Intraday Trading has also got a list of advantages that helps clients in more than one way. Take a look at those benefits mentioned below.
- An investor can create a trading account with the broker house very quickly. He can get it done online with the help of the executives of Mastertrust. There is no need to visit any branch and stand in a long queue for opening a trading account.
- The company does not levy any maintenance charge on its trading account, and clients can avail of the services free of cost.
- Mastertrust has got some of the most advanced trading platforms that allow effortless trading. Clients can buy and sell shares at any time of the day from their Smartphones with the help of the trading platforms. They are incredibly user-friendly and have got loads of useful features.
- The broker house maintains transparency with its clients and keeps them updated with all the minute details related to a transaction.
- Clients can refer to the Mastertrust Intraday Tips and crack profitable deals.
- Investors get the facility of flexible brokerage plans from the broker house.
- Mastertrust provides special offers on the brokerage fees that bring down the charge to some extent.
Open Mastertrust Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Mastertrust?
Intraday trading is any day a difficult form of trading that most of the investors refrain from participating in. New investors avoid this form of trading because it is the game of an expert. Thorough knowledge of the share market is significant for making profits in intraday trading.
However, Intraday Trading in Mastertrust is not a very difficult process, and investors can easily try their hands in this form of trading. They will have to follow some simple steps, and they are great to go.
These steps are as follows:
- A trader needs to open an account for trading with the broker house at first. For this, he will have to fill up the account opening form that is present at the bottom section of this page and submit it. The Mastertrust executives are extremely helpful, and they will take care of the rest of the account opening process.
- The broker house will share the account ID and password after the account is created and the trader should keep it confidential.
- This account ID and password will be required for logging into the trading account.
- After logging into the account, the trader will be able to find a vast list of shares. He will have to choose those shares he wants to buy from this list. If he is unable to make the correct decision, then advisory tips from the company are the best things to refer to.
- The trader can also make a watch list for his convenience that will comprise of only those shares that he is interested in. There he will be able to keep track of the current market rate of each share and decide when to buy and sell those shares.
- After selecting the stocks, the trader will have to buy them. For this, he needs to enter the Buy and Sell section of his account and select “intraday Trading’ option
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Mastertrust Intraday Charges
Master trust Intraday Charges are fixed, and an investor will be charged the same for any number of transactions he carries out. It is constant at 0.01%, which is extremely low in the category of full-service broker houses. There are some other charges that an investor needs to pay, and they are:
- Transaction charge
- Mastertrust Intraday Brokerage charged on the total amount of transaction
- STT charged by the government
- Stamp Duty that varies with the state where the transaction is processed
- SEBI Turnover Charges that is decided by SEBI
- GST on the whole amount of the transaction
|Mastertrust Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.01%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Mastertrust Brokerage Calculator|
You will be able to understand the whole calculation better with the help of this example. You buy 1000 shares at Rs.1.5 each share, and your holdings sum up to Rs.1500.
The price of each stock becomes double, which is Rs.3 and you decide to sell them. Then your total earning will be of Rs.3000, and you will make a profit of Rs.1500 with a turnover of Rs.4500.
Now assume that the transaction was processed in Uttar Pradesh. Then the other charges you need to pay are:
- Brokerage charge: Rs.0.450
- STT: Rs.0.567
- SEBI Turnover charge: Rs.0.009
- Stamp Duty: Rs.0.090
- Transaction Charges: Rs.0.124
- GST: Rs.0.103
The final profit you will be earning is Rs.1498.657, and the total brokerage you have to pay is Rs.1.343.
Mastertrust Intraday Margin
Mastertrust Intraday Margin is one of the most beneficial features of the broker house. It offers an exposure of up to 6 times, which means that if an investor has a holding of Rs.10,000, then he will be able to buy shares worth Rs.60,000.
|Mastertrust Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 6X|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Mastertrust Margin Calculator|
The excess of amount, in the case of above example, Rs.50,000 will be granted to him by the broker house, which he needs to pay back along with interest. Mastertrust Intraday Limits is helping investors to make significant investments without any worries.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Mastertrust Trading – Types
There are robust trading platforms maintained by this broker house, and they make the Mastertrust Online Trading process very easy. Mastertrust Trading can be done precisely in, three different ways, and they are online trading, offline trading, and on-call trading.
Traders can also visit branches of the broker house if they wish to go with offline trading. The on-call trading process is guided by the executives of the broker house who are always available for trading over the phone.
Mastertrust Intraday Trading – Conclusion
This review on Mastertrust Intraday Trading has helped us conclude that this broker house is undoubtedly one of the best.
It makes the intraday trading process very easy for the clients and also provides a series of benefits. If you want to initiate intraday trading with Mastertrust then open a trading account and start sealing profitable deals.
Open Mastertrust Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|