Ventura Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & moreLast Updated Date: Nov 16, 2022
In this article, we will read about the Ventura Intraday Trading service. The products it offers for the intraday segment, the charges and the exposure it offers to the traders, and other details.
With a journey of more than 25 years, Ventura Securities has successfully gathered enough faith from clients, traders, and investors by providing efficient services and effective products for investments.
The article will revolve around the various benefits of using the Ventura Intraday service and talk about starting intraday trading. So, let us start with the various advantages of Ventura Securities’ intraday trading services.
Ventura Intraday Trading & Benefits
Start intraday trading with Ventura Securities and you will get a host of benefits to enjoy.
The different benefits you can avail from one of the Best broker for Intraday Trading, Ventura Securities are as follows:
- For intraday trading, the trading terminal plays a great role. The terminal offered by Ventura is known as Ventura Pointer. It is software that has been developed in-house and has been a success. It has different features ranging from the multiple market watchlist to the chartings, fundamental research data and information, and many other features.
- The research and advisory team of the firm has been gathering all the praises. They are experienced, qualified, and dedicated to financial research work. They provide Ventura Securities Intraday Tips to the intraday traders for helping them make the best out of the opportunities that are present in the market on a daily basis.
- The firm provides all kinds of support for the intraday trading segment. A Call & trade facility is available; you can call the executives at the Call & trade desk and ask them to trade the shares on your behalf. The charges for Call & trade are quite reasonable as well.
- Being 25 years in the industry, the firm has built a huge clientele. This helps the traders know the depth of the market and share information and suggestions amongst themselves.
- The range of products available with Ventura Securities is many. You can trade traditional stock market instruments like equities, currencies, commodities, and derivatives. You can also buy IPOs, mutual funds, and others.
- The fund transfer process is simple with Ventura Securities. It is safe and secure. It has an association with more or less all the major banks, nationalized and privatized banks which helps in a smooth fund transfer.
- With the Demat and Trading Account of Ventura Securities, you can access securities across segments and to help you understand all the facilities, we have compiled all information with the Ventura Securities Review section.
Open Ventura Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Ventura Securities?
You can start Intraday Trading in Ventura Securities by following the below-mentioned steps and getting the most out of what the company holds.
- Opening an account with Ventura Securities is the first step. You have to click on this button which reads “Open Demat Account,” and fill out the form that appears on the screen.
- Once the form is submitted, you have to upload the documents and wait for the Ventura executives to call you.
- Once they verify your documents and details, your login details will be shared on your registered mail-id.
- You can now login to its website and download the trading software.
- Create the market watchlist and add the stocks that you want to track and trade, and this makes it easy for you to monitor the stocks you are interested in, in real-time.
- Then you can click on the stock’s script you want to trade, check all its details, and select whether you want to buy or sell it. Also, you have to select the option of “Intraday or Day Trade” while placing the order.
Similar Intraday Trading you may also Like
- Sharekhan Intraday Trading
- Anand Rathi Intraday Trading
- Reliance Securities Intraday Trading
- Religare Securities Intraday Trading
- Espresso Intraday Trading
Ventura Intraday Charges
The Ventura Intraday Charges are very nominal. The plans for Ventura Securities Intraday Brokerage start from 0.01% of the total transaction amount and it can go up to 0.05%.
|Ventura Securities Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.03%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Ventura Securities Brokerage Calculator|
Other than the brokerage charges, there are certain charges that the intraday trader is required to pay like STT, GST, SEBI Turnover charges and others. These are mandatory charges which are always associated with Trading in the intraday segment.
Ventura Intraday Margin
For the intraday segment, Ventura Securities’s exposure as Ventura Intraday Margin can go up a maximum of 5 times.
|Ventura Securities Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 5x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Ventura Securities Margin Calculator|
Ventura Securities Intraday Limits can increase your Rs.10000 (let’s say) in the trading account to Rs.50000.
With Rs.10000 in the trading account, you can transact shares of Rs.50000 daily. This helps the traders to trade more and increase the chances of making a profit.
Ventura Securities Trading – Types
Talking about technology, Ventura uses the most recent technologies and trading platforms. Just like any reputed brokerage house, it has various trading platforms for its clients. It keeps on adding new features and resources for the betterment of the clients.
Ventura Pointer is the trading terminal of this company. It has a superfast trading speed, responsive interface, and many features to assist in intraday trading.
For Ventura Securities Trading on mobile, you get the Ventura Securities Mobile Trading Application. And for Ventura Securities Online Trading, there is Ventura WEB.
All these platforms offer great speed, user-friendly interface, and many trading tools, analytical tools, and various resources for Trading and analyzing the market.
Ventura Intraday Trading – Conclusion
You can start using Ventura Intraday Trading services for daily Trading to get advanced trading platforms, various trading products, and great customer support.
With Ventura Securities, you get necessary intraday tips from experienced market analysts; there are advisers for helping you with your trades and many other facilities.
Ventura Securities is a stock brokerage firm that has been in the industry for 25 years. It has constantly been growing for the betterment of the services and the betterment of the clients and the investors.
So, intraday traders get to see the most advanced technologies, higher quality products, and efficient services.
Ventura Securities intraday FAQ
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Ventura Securities Intraday:
Is Intraday Trading safe in Ventura Securities?
Ventura Securities have been living up to their set trademark service for around 25 years now with consistency. The broker house specializes in providing deemed service for traders, especially those looking for an intraday segment with at most security.
What is Intraday Exposure at Ventura Securities?
When the topic of exposure arises, at Ventura Securities, the Ventura intraday margin can go up to a maximum of 5 times. Thus, giving traders sufficient extra funds for their intraday trading account.
What are Intraday Charges in Ventura Securities?
At Ventura Securities, traders pay a nominal brokerage on their intraday trading. The land for Ventura Securities intraday brokerage starts from a decent 0.01% of the total amount; it can go up to 0.05%. Intraday traders are also required to pay other charges like STT, GST SEBI, and brokerage charges.
How to do Day Trading in Ventura Securities?
Opening a Demat account with Ventura Securities is the first step to starting intraday trading. While in the process of opening a Demat account, the traders are expected to get their documents verified, after which they will receive their login details and can start trading through their account.
Do Ventura Securities provide Day Trading?
Yes, Ventura Securities opens a gateway of opportunities for traders looking to trade in the intraday segment. Thanks to Ventura pointer, their in-house developed software backs up traders with fundamental research and information for a better trade.
Is Intraday Trading Free in Ventura Securities?
No, Ventura Securities does not provide a free intraday. However, Ventura Securities’ traders benefit from their extremely nominal brokerage charges, which go perfectly with regular Trading.
Do Ventura Securities have an App for Intraday?
Ventura has in-house software, especially for traders seeking better trade experience intraday. Traders at Ventura Securities enjoy lucrative benefits from the modern technology the broker house uses.
Is Intraday Profitable at Ventura Securities?
Ventura Securities’ research and advisory team leave no stones unturned to help traders achieve at most benefit from their intraday trading. At the same time, the brand’s 25 years old clientele base is a research team that shares experience and ideas amongst themselves to ace every trade.
Do Ventura Securities provide Intraday Tips?
Ventura Securities’ in-house team has been gathering all the praise for their remarkable research performance and data collectivity when it comes to providing clients with unparalleled advice and service.
What does Ventura Securities Intraday mean?
Intraday trading allows traders to buy and sell shares on the same Day. When traders trade intraday, the net position at the end of the Day is zero. Ventura Securities have various input and services to help their traders get the best out of intraday.
How do I place an intraday order on Ventura?
You can follow these steps:
- Open a trading account and a Demat account with the company.
- Verify your details and get your login details
- Login to the account using the trading application
- Create a market watch list and add your favorite stocks that you want to track and trade in.
- Once you are done, you can click on the script you want to trade in, check all the necessary details and then select the option of ‘intraday or day trade.’
What is an intraday multiplier in Ventura?
When trading with Ventura, the intraday multiplier is 5x, which is about 20% of the trade volume. You can also trade-in equity delivery, equity F&O, and Currency F&O.
How do I claim Stop Loss in Ventura?
Let us consider an example where you put a stop-loss order with a trigger price of Rs 200 and a limit of Rs 202. Once the trade takes place above Rs 200, the stop-loss order is triggered, and it will be placed on the live market.
How do I buy and sell shares in Ventura?
If you are willing to trade with Ventura, you may download their mobile application called Ventura wealth app from Google Play Store all app stores. You are allowed to trade in equity and mutual funds for equity derivatives.
How do I sell an IPO in Ventura?
- You need to log into your Demat account via the Ventura securities mobile trading application
- Then, click on the hamburger icon on the top left corner
- Click on the IPO option
- Now choose the IPO you are willing to apply for from the list of ongoing IPOs.
How do you use Ventura pointers?
Ventura Pointer is one of the most popular trading terminals in India. You get various features that include an exhaustive dashboard, market watch list, bulk orders, technical charge, etc. Then, you need to download the application from your respective application store, log in with your credentials, and be ready to go.
How do I close my Ventura account online?
To close your Ventura account online, you have to download the Ventura securities team at account closure form from the NSDL website. You can also directly contact Ventura securities and request the customer service executive email you an account closure form.
How do I Unpledged shares in Ventura?
When trading with Ventura, you do not have to unpledge any of the shares before selling them. This is because the trading company offers an exclusive facility to instantly sell all the pledged shares.
How do I download P&L from Ventura?
To get the profit and loss statement, you may follow these steps:
- Login to your trading account and navigate to the portfolio section, and then click on historical performance
- Select the type of asset that is mutual funds or equities, or derivatives
- You will get the download option available at the top right corner of the page.
How do I trade in Ventura?
You have to download the Ventura wealth application to trade in equity, mutual funds, and equity derivatives. However, if you want to trade commodities, you need to download the Ventura commodities application from Google Play Store or App Store as per your device.