Ventura Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
In this article, we will read about the Ventura Intraday Trading service. The products it offers for the intraday segment, the charges and the exposure it offers to the traders and other details.
With a journey of more than 25 years, the Ventura Securities has been successful in gathering enough faith of the clients, the traders and the investors by providing efficient services and effective products for investments.
The article will revolve around the various benefits of using the Ventura Intraday service and will also talk about the process of starting intraday trading. So, let us start with the various advantages of Ventura Securities intraday trading services.
Ventura Intraday Trading & Benefits
Start intraday trading with this brokerage house, and you will get a host of benefits to enjoy. The different benefits of using Ventura Intraday Trading services are as follows:
- For intraday trading, the trading terminal plays a great role. The terminal offered by Ventura is known as Ventura Pointer. It is a software that has been developed in-house and has been a success. It has different features ranging from the multiple market watchlist to the chartings, fundamental research data and information and many other features.
- The research and advisory team of the firm has been really gathering all the praises. They are experienced, qualified and most importantly dedicated to the financial research work. They provide Ventura Securities Intraday Tips to the intraday traders for helping them make the best out of the opportunities that are present in the market on daily basis.
- The firm provides all kinds of support for the intraday trading segment. There is a Call & trade facility available, you can call the executives at the Call & trade desk and ask them to trade the shares on your behalf. The charges for Call & trade are quite reasonable as well.
- Being 25 years in the industry, the firm has built a huge clientele. This helps the traders to know the depth of the market and also share information and suggestions amongst themselves.
- The range of products available with the Ventura Securities is many. There you can trade regular stock market instruments like the equities, currencies, commodities, and derivatives. You can also buy IPOs, mutual funds and others.
- The fund transfer process is simple with Ventura Securities. It is safe and secure. It has an association with more or less all the major banks, nationalized and privatized banks which helps in a smooth fund transfer.
Open Ventura Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Ventura Securities?
You can start Intraday Trading in Ventura Securities by following the below mentioned steps and get the most out of what the company holds in store.
- Opening account with Ventura Securities in the first step. You have to click on this button which reads “Open Demat Account” and fill the form that appears on the screen.
- Once the form is submitted, you have to upload the documents and then wait for the Ventura executives to call you.
- Once they verify your documents and your details, your login details will be shared on your registered mail-id.
- You can now login to the website of Ventura and download the trading software.
- Create the market watchlist and add the stocks that you want to track and trade, and this makes it easy for you to monitor the stocks you are interested in, in real time.
- Then you can click on the stock’s scrip you want to trade, check all its details and select whether you want to buy or sell it. Also, you have to select the option of “Intraday or Day Trade”, while placing the order.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Ventura Intraday Charges
The Ventura Intraday Charges are very nominal. The plans for Ventura Securities Intraday Brokerage start from 0.01% of the total transaction amount and it can go up to 0.05%.
|Ventura Securities Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.01% – 0.05%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Ventura Securities Brokerage Calculator|
Other than the brokerage charges, there are certain charges that the intraday trader are required to pay like STT, GST, SEBI Turnover charges and others. These are mandatory charges which are always associated with trading in the intraday segment.
Ventura Intraday Margin
For the intraday segment, the exposure that is provided by Ventura Securities as Ventura Intraday Margin can go up a maximum of 20 times.
|Ventura Securities Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 20x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Ventura Securities Margin Calculator|
It means that Ventura Securities Intraday Limits can increase your Rs.10000 (let’s say) in the trading account as Rs.200000.
With Rs.10000 in the trading account, you can transact shares of Rs.2 lakhs daily. This helps the traders to trade more and increase the chances of making a profit.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Ventura Securities Trading – Types
Talking about technology, Ventura uses the most recent technologies and trading platforms. Just like any reputed brokerage house, it has various trading platforms for the clients. It keeps on adding new features and resources on the same for the betterment of the clients.
Ventura Pointer is the trading terminal of this company. It is having a superfast trading speed, responsive interface and a whole lot of features to assist in intraday trading.
For Ventura Securities Trading on mobile, you get the Ventura Securities Mobile Trading Application. And for Ventura Securities Online Trading, there is Ventura WEB.
All these platforms offer great speed, user-friendly interface and a lot of trading tools, analytical tools and various resources for trading and analyzing the market.
Ventura Intraday Trading – Conclusion
You can start using Ventura Intraday Trading services for daily trading to get the advanced trading platforms, a variety of trading products, and also great customer support.
With Ventura Securities, you get necessary intraday tips from the experienced market analysts, there are advisers for helping you with your trades and many other facilities.
Ventura Securities is a stock brokerage firm that is in the industry for 25 years and it has been constantly growing for the better – betterment of the services, and also the betterment of the clients and the investors.
So, for the intraday traders, they get to see the most advanced technologies, products of higher quality and efficient services.
Ventura Securities intraday FAQ
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in Ventura Securities?
Answer – Ventura Securities have been living up to their set trademark service for around 25 year now with consistency. The broker house specialize in providing deemed service for traders specially looking for intraday segment with at most security.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at Ventura Securities?
Answer – When the topic of exposure arise, at Ventura Securities the Ventura intraday margin can go up to a maximum of 20 times. Thus, giving traders a sufficient amount of extra fund for their intraday in trading account.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in Ventura Securities?
Answer – At Ventura Securities traders pay a very nominal brokerage on their intraday trading. The land for Ventura Securities intraday brokerage starts from a decent 0.01% of the total amount; it can go up to 0.05%. Intraday traders are also required to pay other charges like STT, GST SEBI along with brokerage charges.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in Ventura Securities?
Answer – Opening a demat account with Ventura Securities is the first step to start intraday trading. While on the process of opening a demat account the traders are expected to get their documents verified, after which they will receive their login details and can start trading through their account.
Ques – Do Ventura Securities provide Day Trading?
Answer – Yes, Ventura Securities open a gateway of opportunities for traders who are looking to trade in the intraday segment. Thanks to Ventura pointer, their in-house formed and developed software; it backs up traders with fundamental research and in gathering information for a better trade.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in Ventura Securities?
Answer – No, Ventura Securities does not provide a free intraday. However, traders at Ventura Securities are benefitted with their extremely nominal brokerage charges which go perfect along with regular trading.
Ques – Do Ventura Securities have App for Intraday?
Answer – Ventura has their very own in-house developed software especially of traders to seek better trade experience from intraday. Traders at Ventura Securities enjoy lucrative benefits from the modern technology the broker house take in use.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at Ventura Securities?
Answer – Ventura Securities’ research and advisory team leaves no stones unturned to help traders achieve at most benefit from their intraday trading. While the brand’s 25 years old clientele base is a research team itself to share experience and ideas amongst themselves in order to ace every trade.
Ques – Do Ventura Securities provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Ventura Securities’ in- house team have been gathering all the praise for their remarkable research performance and data collectivity when it comes to providing clients with unparallel advise and service.
Ques – What is Ventura Securities Intraday mean?
Answer – Intraday trading means it allows traders to buy and sell shares in the very same day. When traders trade in intraday, the net position at the end of the day is zero. Ventura Securities have various input and services to help their traders get the best of out of intraday.
Open Ventura Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|