Profitmart Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & moreLast Updated Date: Aug 30, 2023
In this article, we will discuss in detail about Profitmart Intraday Trading.
Profitmart Securities Private Limited or simply Profitmart Securities was established in the year 2010 by Niranjan Mahajan, Nayan Bhandari and Yesudasan R K. They’ve managed to grow really big in a quick span of time.
In short, they’re considered to be one of the fastest growing financial service provider brands in the entire nation. However, to praise them is not the prime objective of this article.
That’s why, we’ll rather focus on elaborating one of their specific service areas. We’re referring to Profitmart Intraday Trading.
The company has come up with some innovative solutions. Therefore, we’ll elaborate the benefits entwined with Profitmart Day Trading account.
We’ll explain the charges incurred with respect to this segment. We’ll explain the trading types included within the company’s services. And, we’ll even establish the means to initiate Intraday Trade with the company.
Profitmart Intraday Trading & Benefits
The existing difference between Intraday Trading and regular Investments is a known fact. However, companies do offer some additional perks to combat these issues.
And, Profitmart Securities pose no exception to this trend. In fact, Profitmart Intraday Trading comes with several benefits tagged along. And, we’ve carefully drafted the complete list of these benefits.
So, just have a look at them: –
- The biggest benefit with Profitmart trading account is the account opening fees. They literally grant accounts without charging a single penny. And, that too without adding any specific conditions.
- Intraday Trading in Profirmart Securities can be commenced through several modular platforms. These platforms come integrated with special features. And, they’re built to ease off the trading process. And, they offer four of these platforms without any extra charges.
- They believe in sheer transparency. That’s why they present the brokerage easy tax-wise charge format.
- Profitmart Intraday Tips are quite known in the broking community. They have a very decent strike rate of success.
- They do not offer multiple brokerage plans to choose from. This is good thing, because, the brokerage value always remains constant irrespective of the trade value.
- They grant a Trading Account with advanced analytical features. Furthermore, this account comes with ‘lifetime free’ tag.
Open Profitmart Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Profitmart?
Intraday Trading is considered to be really tough. And, the usual assumption limits its use to the experts only. In fact, a lot of the people don’t even try it out, merely out of their fear of losing.
However, commencing Intraday Trading in Profitmart Securities is alot easier than it appears. And, we’ve drafted the proper steps to help with this.
So, just take a glimpse at the steps and follow them in correct order to initiate: –
- The first step to initiate Intraday Trading is to have a trading account. And, in this case, you must have a Profotmart Securities Trading Account. You may refer to our other articles about Profitmart Securities, in case you don’t have an account yet.
- The next step is to log in to the trading panel. You need to use your username and password in order to do so. The username and password are provided to you from the company at the time of registration. However, it is always recommended to change the password post account activation.
- Anyway, the next step is to select the shares you want to trade in. You may use the company’s advisory features for this purpose. They often provide you with stock tips to begin with. You may even take a note of the live market broadcast within any of the company’s trading platforms.
- You may even create a watchlist of your own. This basically contains all the shares of your preference. And, the watchlist helps you to keep a check on the relevant shares’ market conditions.
- The next and, perhaps the last step will be to trade the selected shares. This can be done by entering the Buy/Sell section. This section is accessible through either of the company’s trading platforms. You must select the ‘Intraday / Day Trading’ option within this section in order to commence your trade.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Profitmart Intraday Charges
|Profitmart Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.03%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Profitmart Brokerage Calculator|
Unlike most of the full service or even discount brokers, Profitmart Intraday Charges do not vary. In fact, the Profitmart Intraday Brokerage is limited to 0.03% for all trades. This charge is taken for the Tradition plan holder. Whereas, if you plan to hold the Discount plan, you have to pay a flat charge of s.20 per order.
And, this amount is charged irrespective of the trade value. It can be broken down into the following aspects: –
- Transaction charge on the overall transaction value.
- Brokerage as mentioned above. Even this is applicable on the overall transaction value.
- Securities Transaction Tax or STT as per the government requirements.
- Stamp Duty in accordance to the state law. This depends on the state where the transaction takes place.
- SEBI Turnover Charge as established by SEBI.
- GST on Transaction Charge.
This can be better understood with an example. Lets’s assume that you buy 1,000 shares of a company at a unit price of Rs. 1.5. In this case, the value of your holding will be worth Rs. 1,500.
Now, assume that the unit share price boosts to Rs 2.5 at the time of selling them. This will make your lot worth Rs 2,500. So, in theory you will make a profit of Rs. 1,000 from a total turnover of Rs. 4,000.
However, assuming that the trade takes place in Haryana, here’s the list of all the taxes you’ll have to bare based on you overall turnover of Rs. 4,000: –
- Brokerage of Rs 1.2.
- STT worth Rs. 0.504.
- SEBI turnover fees worth Rs. 0.008.
- Stamp duty worth Rs. 0.400.
- Transaction charge worth Rs. 0.130.
- GST worth Rs. 0.095.
Therefore, you’l be paying a sum of Rs. 2.337 as your taxes.
Profitmart Intraday Margin
|Profitmart Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 15X|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Profitmart Margin Calculator|
Profotmart Intraday Margin is yet another praise-worthy feature. You must understand that it’s an ongoing trend within the brokerage house. And, this is not a new feature to be introduced by a brokerage firm.
However, the leverage of an additional 15x on trading still comes as a great support from the company. It comes in handy when you want to purchase more shares than you can buy with your current account holding.
In this, scenario, the company grants you a loan amount for a certain period. For instance, if you have Rs. 10,000 as your account holding, then you can buy shares upto Rs.1,50,000.
The remaining amount is paid up by the company. And, you need to pay it back with proper interest rates. You may go through the company’s policies for better understanding of Profitmart Securities Intraday Limits.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Profitmart Trading – Types
Profitmart Securities Trading provides three types of Profitmart Securities online trading platform. We’re referring to the Profitmart- App, Profitmart NEST and Profitmart Web.
However, the clients may even opt for the offline trading facilities of the company. This includes going to the company’s branches for trading. The clients may even bring into use, the trade-on-call facility.
Profitmart Intraday Trading – Conclusion
Profitmart Securities Intraday Trading is one of the best as per our review. And, we say so post proper research. The company has a good online infrastructure.
They have a fixed brokerage plan. And, they even grant world class advisory to their customers. And, an average Day Trader does not require any further help from a company like this.
Open Profitmart Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles