Kotak Securities Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Kotak Securities has become one of the key players in the intraday market and in this article below we will see the benefits, the traders get trading with Kotak Securities Intraday Trading on daily basis.
Intraday trading itself is a risky concept but if the stocks are chosen rightly and at the right time, it can reap infinite profit for the trader.
Kotak Securities Intraday Trading opens a world of opportunities for traders who want a safe, highly responsive trading arena for intraday trading. With Kotak Securities Intraday facility, you can trade a variety of financial instruments not limited to equities.
Kotak Securities Limited is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank which makes the intraday trading far smoother because of the interlinking of the bank and the Demat and trading account.
It is regarded as the top five most popular stockbrokers in the country because of their extensive network coverage and client base which is active.
Kotak Securities Intraday Trading & Benefits
Intraday trading is risky and highly profitable at the same time and it is for the risk-takers who can invest and square off their positions within a day. It is similar to a day-job where you have to trade shares for earning.
With Kotak Securities Intraday Trading you will get a lot of benefits which can make your trading more profitable and the process smoother.
- There are multiple investment options for traders to trade daily. The investment segments range from the equities to the options and futures.
- There are both online and offline customer support that you can avail from Kotak Securities in case you face difficulties in trading.
- Being a traditional broker, they have a team of financial researchers and analysts who analyze markets and stocks for the clients. Kotak Securities Intraday Tips are circulated over the trading platforms for the clients and the traders can use the same for their benefit. They also provide periodical research reports like weekly market reviews, monthly market and company reviews, and others.
- You can get all the information related to your orders, trades, stocks you track over SMS which is a great feature to have as this can help you use every opportunity that comes your way.
- There are multiple banks whose accounts can be integrated with the Kotak Securities account and the transactions can smoothly be done. It has no extra charges attached to it for the fund transfers.
- There is advanced level technology which is used by Kotak for their trading accounts. There are KEAT ProX and FASTLANE trading terminals which are popular terminal software in the market and quite advanced features.
Open Kotak Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Kotak Securities?
The Intraday Trading in Kotak Securities can be started with a few simple steps out of which, opening a trading account and Demat account with Kotak Securities is the primary step.
- For opening a Demat and trading account with Kotak securities, you can click on the green button of “Open Demat Account” you see here. Fill the form that pops up and submit the form.
- You will receive a call from the Kotak Securities executives and they will guide you about the rest of the process for account opening. You may also choose to take reference from other articles we crafted for detailed procedure.
- Once you have the account opened and you get the mail with your login credentials for account, login to the Kotak Securities sites, and download the trading terminals.
- Set up the trading terminals by creating a market watch, adjusting the settings for notifications and other things that you want to as per your requirement on the trading terminal or on another platform.
- Once all these are done, you can choose the stock you want to trade. Read the information available there and you will find the BUY and SELL button there as well. Click on the one you want, followed by clicking on the ‘Intraday Trading’ option and your order will be generated.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Kotak Securities Intraday Charges
The Kotak Securities Intraday Charges are pretty average as per the intraday segment’s brokerage charges in the market at present. The charge for Kotak Securities Intraday Brokerage is 0.049% of the total order value.
|Kotak Securities Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.049%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Kotak Securities Brokerage Calculator|
For example, you place a Buy order worth Rs.10000, then your total brokerage will be Rs.4.9 only.
Now, apart from the brokerage charges, there are certain charges which are required to be paid and those are mandatory. There are STT, SEBI turnover charges, GST and Stamp Duty and transaction charges as well.
Your intraday profit has to be calculated deducting all the brokerage charges and these charges only.
Kotak Securities Intraday Margin
Kotak Securities is one of the major brokerage houses in the country. It is always thinking about its clients and the traders and especially the retail day traders. Thus, it provides up to a whopping 20 times leverage in the intraday segment.
Hardly there are a few of the brokerage houses which provide such a high margin as compared to the Kotak Securities Intraday Margin.
|Kotak Securities Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 6x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Kotak Securities Margin Calculator|
For example, you have Rs.20000 in your Kotak Securities trading account, then Kotak Securities Intraday Limits will be Rs.20000*6 = Rs.1,20,000. This enables the day-trader to trade with small capital as well.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Kotak Securities Trading – Types
Kotak Securities Trading for the intraday segment can be done from the three types of accounts Kotak Securities provides. It has Trinity account which is a three in one account that includes the bank account with the Demat and trading account as well.
Availability of on call trade as well goes with the Kotak Securities Online Trading facility. Traders may also choose to go offline and trade with the help of branches across the country.
There is a trading terminal which is the most efficient platform for day-trading. You can also track and trade using your mobile application offered by Kotak Securities for trading and the same goes for the browser-based platform.
Kotak Securities Intraday Trading – Conclusion
The Kotak Securities Intraday Trading facility is one of the best and amongst the top five in the nation. The huge network and wide product range make the life of the day-traders smooth and easy.
With Kotak Securities intraday nominal brokerage charges, it becomes affordable for the retail day-traders as well to trade daily.
Kotak Securities intraday FAQ
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in Kotak Securities?
Answer – Kotak Securities has been used as an example for a trading platform that provides safer trades and as well lucrative benefits to their wide spread customer base. Kotak Securities have been one of the key players in the market and thus have been setting higher standards for more secure and reliable trades.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at Kotak Securities?
Answer – Kotak Securities believe in the dynamic with which intraday exposure works, hence the broker house shower their customers with a total of 6x intraday margin funding. Thus, it’s safe to say Kotak Securities intraday margin provide a much higher margin compared to other broker hoses.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in Kotak Securities?
Answer – The total charge of a transaction is formed after combining the brokerage as well as other government oriented charges. At Kotak Securities traders can expect to pay a brokerage chare of around 0.049% on intraday which when combined with STT, SEBI turnover charges and GST form the total overall charge of per trade.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in Kotak Securities?
Answer – Traders need to start a demat account Kotak Securities in order for them to start their trading journey with the following broker. Opening traders at Kotak Securities is in fact, a cake walk. Interested trader only need to fill the application regarding opening a demat account after which they will be connected to Kotak Securities’ executive who will guide them from there on.
Ques – Do Kotak Securities provide Day Trading?
Answer – Yes, Kotak Securities provide intraday trading for interested traders. The broker house in fact provide a variant of the following – with Kotak Securities traders can do intraday trading through three types of accounts. That is a three in one account that includes the bank account and trading account as well.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in Kotak Securities?
Answer – Kotak Securities have been favored and chose by traders all across the country for their remarkable service and broker client relationships. However, the broker house charges a nominal charge in return of the service they lend to the clients and thus Kotak Securities charges brokerage on intraday.
Ques – Do Kotak Securities have App for Intraday?
Answer – At Kotak Securities traders can either choose to trade online or offline, however, there is not mobile application yet by the broker house but their online trading system is highly backed up with advanced softwares. Kotak Securities have their very website for the customers to trade online.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at Kotak Securities?
Answer – Taking in note Kotak Securities’ high margin which they provide to their customers and other factors like their technically advanced softwares to provide market analysis at just one touch, Kotak Securities come out as one of the most profit bearing broker house for intraday trading.
Ques – Do Kotak Securities provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Yes, Kotak Securities provide advice to their customers when ever necessary, the broker house has a team of experts finely crafted for the very same reason to help new traders make an impact on the stock market.
Ques – What is Kotak Securities Intraday mean?
Answer – Intraday trading is a very tricky segment of trading. It requires traders to not just buy but also sell their securities in the very same day. With Kotak Securities traders can choose to intraday with their trinity account, thus encouraging safer fund transfers.
Open Kotak Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|