Yes Securities Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & moreLast Updated Date: May 12, 2022
Yes Securities is a fairly new organization within Indian stock trading industry. The company was incorporated in the year 2013 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and since then it has been providing mind blowing Yes Securities Intraday Trading service.
The company has taken a rather gigantic shape in merely 6 years of existence. They even claim to have the strongest network of branches and partners throughout the country. And, there is a lot to support this claim.
For instance, the company has more than 900 branches across the nation. These branches cover all of India’s major cities. Moreover, they even cover many of the sub-urban areas. This enables their clients to access the advisory professionals while for better investment solutions.
Their Yes Securities Intraday services are something you can really rely upon.
Yes Securities Intraday Trading & Benefits
Yes Securities Intraday trading follows the market trends to the minuscule detail. And, that is one of the reasons why they grant a truck load worth of benefits to their customers.
Anyway, we’ve completely dug into this tendency. And, we’ve summarized the most lucrative benefits they tend to grant. So, here’s the list:
- The company is registered with SEBI, NSE and BSE. This enables their clients to reach out to and acquire the shares of most reliable companies within the nation. Moreover, this even serves as a mark of quality for the clients.
- The company acts as a DP to NSDL and CDSL. This is rare train, and can only be seen in the most efficient of brokerage houses. Anyway, this allows the clients to easily transact required funds for trading and investment. This even helps in transferring funds to and from the clients’ bank accounts to trading account.
- They have many flexible brokerage plans to offer. In fact, they even tend to provide a month worth of free brokerage. This means that the clients can trade by merely paying only the taxes for an entire month.
- They grant 3-in-1 accounts. This means that by registering for Yes Securities Demat Account, you even get enrolled for their Trading and Savings Account. This saves a lot of valuable time for the traders.
- They have one of the largest networks of branches scattered throughout the country. This comes in handy when seeking offline advisory.
- They even provide online advisory through research and market insights, by releasing reports, basically termed as Yes Securities Intraday tips.
Open Yes Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Yes Securities?
Intraday Trading is includes a lot more complexities as compared to regular trading. In fact, the intraday traders require regular and real time market updates to ensure profit. And, that’s where the perks granted by the brokerage houses come into play.
So, it’s time that we tell you how to begin Intraday Trading in Yes Securities:
- The 1st step is to get an acquisition of one of Yes Securities’ Trading Accounts. This will come with a set of login credentials from the company. However, you need not worry, if by chance you still do not have the access to one such account. In that case, we recommend you to go through some of our other articles. We’re referring to the ones that elaborate on how to get registered for a company’s Demat and Trading Account.
- However, if you’re one of the few who already happens to have a Yes Securities Trading Account, then this step concerns you. It is the 2nd step and it requires you to log in to your Trading Account. You must use the login credentials granted to you by the company for this purpose. However, it’s always wise to change the password after your 1st successful login. This helps to keep the security of your Trading Account intact.
- The third step comes right after you log onto your account. In this step, you are needed to determine and monitor the shares you prefer for the day. For this you must create a particular watchlist. You can use the watchlist to segregate and track the performance of your favourable shares.
- The last step in this process is to trade in/out the shares you were monitoring. For this part, go to the ‘Buy / Sell’ section of the account. Then, select the shares for trading. Do select the ‘Intraday / Day Trading’ option before you initiate the trade.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Yes Securities Intraday Charges
Yes Securities Intraday brokerage is fixed at the rate of 0.05% of the turnover. However, it has a lot more to it than you can initially understand. That why we’ve created a complete break-down analysis of Yes Securities Intraday Charges. And, the charges are inclusive of:
- Transaction charge that is charged at 0.0321% over the transaction value.
- STT or Securities Transaction Tax that is charges at 0.0126% of total turnover value.
- SEBI Turnover Fee that is charged at 0.0002% of the total turnover.
- 18% GST that is charged over the sum of brokerage and transaction charge.
- And, Stamp Duty that is charged as per the state regulation where the trade is executed.
|Yes Securities Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.05%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Yes Securities Brokerage Calculator|
In order to better understand this, we’ve even created an example for you.
Now, suppose that you want to buy 50 shares of a particular company. The unit value of these shares is accounted for Rs.300. Therefore, you invest an amount of Rs.15,000 at the time of buying these shares.
However, post buying them, you decide to wait for the price to raise a bit. And, it does exactly the same. You decide to sell off the entire lot when the unit price of the shares hit Rs.350. Now, you get a total of Rs.17,500.
Likewise, you only earn a profit of Rs.2,469.760. This is because you pay the brokerage (inclusive of all the taxes as mentioned above) of Rs.30.240.
Yes Securities Intraday Margin
There is an additional facility that can be used while trading with Yes Securities Intraday. We’re referring to the Yes Securities Intraday Margin. It allows the clients to fetch more shares in multiples of 10 as compared to their real account balance.
|Yes Securities Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 10X|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Yes Securities Margin Calculator|
In simple terms, by using Yes Securities Intraday limit, a person with account balance of Rs.10 can get shares of up to Rs.100. The additional amount required to get the shares is granted in the form of loan by the company. And, the clients are required to pay the amount back with proper interest.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Yes Securities Trading – Types
As we’ve already mentioned, Yes Securities Trading has over 900 branches scattered across the country. This makes their offline advisory services unbeatable.
In fact, they’re the undisputed champions in this field. But, that didn’t stop them from providing commendable online advisory and trading facilities. In fact, they grant more than one web and mobile app based trading platforms for free.
In short, Yes Securities Trading provides two types of trading facilities, that is, Yes Securities Online Trading and Offline Trading facility.
Yes Securities Intraday Trading – Conclusion
After the read up, we are sure you would be having good views about the Yes Securities Intraday Trading. They have the perfect infrastructure for offline advisory one can ask for.
They provide modern and up to date online advisory as well. They even grant a month of brokerage free services. Can you really ask anything more from them after all these?
Open Yes Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|