Online discount brokerage houses got really famous this decade and one such reputed discount brokerage house proving intraday services is SAMCO. It provides SAMCO Intraday Trading services and in this article, we will discuss various features and benefits of the same.
The article will talk about the charges of SAMCO Intraday services, exposure and leverage level the clients get from the brokerage house and many other details.
SAMCO is a member of various stock and commodity exchanges. It is a part of BSE, NSE, MCX and many. The firm has been providing margin trading facility and also loans against the shares you have in the Demat account which is essential for regular trading.
The article will discuss the process of starting intraday trading using the services of SAMCO, it will also discuss the trading terminals the firm offers and many other details that are required for intraday trading.
SAMCO Intraday Trading & Benefits
Let us first see the features that SAMCO Intraday Trading services include:
- For an intraday trader, margin trading is essentially required. SAMCO has been providing this facility since the inception and for the intraday segment, the leverage is pretty good which will discuss later in detail.
- The firm has been phenomenal about the brokerage plans and being a discount brokerage house it provides one of the cheapest brokerage plans. For intraday trading, brokerage matters a lot.
- The firm has been providing one of the best SAMCO Intraday Tips for the active regular traders. Being a discount brokerage house, though they are not required to have a research and advisory team, they have that in their own capacity and also provide genuinely great tips for trading in the market on daily basis.
- There are various investment options that you can trade ranging from the equities of different companies to the commodities, currencies and derivatives and many more. When you get so many asset classes under one roof to trade on a daily basis you can diversify your investments and reduce your risk.
- It has Cover Order, and Bracket order facility available. These orders can minimize the risk in trading and there is a huge margin available as well on this kind of order.
- For intraday trading, you need a Demat and trading account. The SAMCO’s Demat and the trading account come for free and you do not need to pay any charges for opening these accounts with SAMCO.
- The Trading platforms are the real attraction of this discount brokerage house. There are multiple trading platforms that can be accessed and for intraday trading, it is very useful. There is terminal software for use on desktop, mobile application and online trading platform as well.
Open SAMCO Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in SAMCO?
To start Intraday Trading in SAMCO, you have to follow the process as stated below:
- Open the free Demat and trading account with the firm. For the same, you have to click on the “Open Demat Account” button and then a form will open on your screen. Then you need to fill the form and submit.
- You will receive a call from the SAMCO’s executives and they will guide you about the rest of the process.
- You need to upload certain documents for verification which has to include your PAN, AADHAAR card and other documents as mentioned by the executives of the firm.
- Once you have the account login details, open the SAMCO’s website, download the trading platforms, and create the market watch lists.
- The market watch list can be created by adding the stock’s scrips on the watch list by searching the names of the stocks you are interested in.
- You can then start trading by clicking on the stock scrips that you want to trade. You will find the buy and sell options there, which you have to click upon, according to your need, followed by the “Intraday or Day Trade” option.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
SAMCO Intraday Charges
The SAMCO Intraday Charges can be Rs.20 or 0.02% of the transaction amount (the lower of the two). So, the maximum amount that one has to pay is Rs.20 for any volume of shares in the order.
It is highly beneficial for the bulk traders who trade actively and in bulk and this will reduce their brokerage fees and cost of trading.
|SAMCO Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.02% or Rs.20|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Samco Brokerage Calculator|
The other charges apart from the SAMCO Intraday Brokerage fee are STT, SEBI Turnover charges, GST and Stamp Duty. There is obviously the transaction charges that you need to pay on any transaction you make.
SAMCO Intraday Margin
|SAMCO Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 10x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||SAMCO Margin Calculator|
The SAMCO Intraday Margin can go up to 10 times only. This is a little lower but as per a discount brokerage house, this SAMCO Intraday Limits is fair enough. Discount brokerage houses provide leverage around this much level only.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
SAMCO Trading – Types
There is SAMCO Trader which is the trading terminal based on the NEST Trader. This is a full-fledged trading software needs to be installed and then you can use the same. It has all the features that are required for intraday trading.
You can also use the SAMCO Trading application for Mobile which is known as the StockNote. This is a free mobile application for trading but highly efficient for any kind of trading. Then, there is SAMCO Online Trading available at SAMCO WEB Xpress which is a browser-based trading platform.
You can also use the SAMCO Call and trade options. It is available at Rs.20 per order and the terminal operator will place the order on your behalf.
SAMCO Intraday Trading – Conclusion
The intraday trading with SAMCO Intraday Trading is really reasonable given the very cheap brokerage charges. The exposure level though is a little lower but it is justifiable for a discount brokerage house where you get to trade at such low brokerage charges.
The firm has been incredible in providing the best of the trading platforms – StockNote is one of the most applauded mobile application for trading.
Open SAMCO Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|