HDFC Securities Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
HDFC Securities Intraday Trading is loaded with various facilities and services of high quality. The HDFC Securities Intraday service is provided through the three-in-one account it offers to the clients.
HDFC Securities needs no introduction as it is known to be one of the most reliable brokerage houses in the country and it has a lot of benefits for the traders whether they are day traders or investors of the long term.
Being a part of the HDFC Bank, which is one of the most reputable banks in the country, brings a lot of faith in the clients. The firm offers on various platforms and due to its link with the HDFC Bank account, the fund and shares transfer process becomes really smooth.
In this article, we will discuss the various avenues of the HDFC Securities and the intraday services it offers. We will cover the benefits that it offers to the day traders and also the trading platforms which is one of the important parts of intraday trading.
This article will also have the details of the charges of the intraday services that this firm offers and the other facilities as well. So, let us start the article with the features and benefits of HDFC intraday service.
HDFC Securities Intraday Trading & Benefits
The benefits of the HDFC Securities Intraday Trading are as follows:
- HDFC Securities believes in trading with a purpose. There is a 360-degree vision of planning of fund which is applied by HDFC Securities for understanding the investment requirement and appetite of the customer.
- HDFC Securities Intraday Tips are shared with the traders for making an investment. The research team of the HDFC Securities is one of the best in the industry, and analysts are well experienced in market analysis.
- This brokerage house is like a one-stop destination for all your trading needs. You can daily trade equities, commodities, currencies, derivatives, and other financial instruments available for intraday trading from this one place only. There are mutual funds, IPOs and all kinds of financial instruments present under one roof for investments.
- The trading platforms of HDFC Securities are available for all the and also for online browsers. They provide a seamless trading experience and also the interface of each of these platforms is super responsive and fast.
- Tracking your portfolio is easy with the applications offered by HDFC Securities. There are multiple stocks in your portfolio which you trade on a daily basis. You can track all your investments in one place using the trading platforms of the HDFC Securities.
- The company offers full transparency in everything whether it is brokerage and other charges or the trading platforms and the services. This helps the traders to have a clear idea about their investments.
- For the new intraday traders, HDFC Securities intraday service can be one of the best as it offers a lot of learning opportunities as well along with trading facilities through its educational resources on the trading platforms.
Open HDFC Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in HDFC Securities?
To start Intraday Trading in HDFC Securities you have to:
- Open Account with HDFC Securities in the beginning. For opening account with HDFC Securities, you can start the application from here only.
- Click on the green button of “Open Demat Account” and you will get a form to fill.
- Fill the form and input all the details of yours and make sure they are correct. Once the form is filled, you can submit the form. For a detailed procedure, refer to other articles we constructed.
- Once your account is opened, you will receive a login password and user ID, use the same to login to the HDFC Securities website, and further change the password, for security concerns.
- Create the market watch list, add scrips you are interested to trade with and then you are ready to trade.
- Once all these sets are done, you can just click on any shares – scrip and then you will find the option to buy and sell the share, click the same and select the option of Intraday Trading.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
HDFC Securities Intraday Charges
The HDFC Securities Intraday Charges are 0.05% or min Rs.25 which is the average for any full-service broker of this stature. The HDFC Securities Intraday Brokerage includes all the charges for trading securities on a daily basis excluding the mandatory charges.
|HDFC Securities Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.05% or min Rs.25|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||HDFC Securities Brokerage Calculator|
The mandatory charges are the SEBI Turnover charges which have to be paid on the total transaction value, and then there are STT charges levied on the same. The Stamp duty is levied as per the state from where you are trading.
Then there are transaction charges which are levied on the transaction amount and finally, there is GST which is calculated as 18% of the brokerage amount and transaction amount.
HDFC Securities Intraday Margin
HDFC Securities Intraday Margin is up to 5 times. The margin trading facility is one of the pre-requisite for intraday trading. As the traders can increase their profit margin if they can trade a higher volume of shares but due to the lack of capital, many retail day traders cannot do so.
|HDFC Securities Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 5x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||HDFC Securities Margin Calculator|
With the HDFC Securities Intraday Limits, they can easily invest in a good volume of shares each day. With 5 times of leverage for the intraday section, the intraday traders of HDFC Securities can trade Rs.40000 shares having Rs.10000 in the trading account.
This not only helps the traders to trade in bulk but increases the percentage of profit (if generated). It is a kind of loan amount provided to the investor, which then has to be returned back to the broker, with interest.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
HDFC Securities Trading – Types
HDFC Securities Trading for the intraday segment is offered both on the online and the mobile platform. The HDFC Securities Online Trading is offered on the trading terminal and browser-based platform as well. You can trade using any of these platforms.
You can also use the Call & trade option. There are little extra charges for using the Call & trade option.
HDFC Securities Intraday Trading – Conclusion
With HDFC Securities Intraday Trading services, you can trade equities, bonds, mutual funds, commodities, and everything that possibly exists in the market under one roof.
It is a one-stop destination for all your intraday trading needs. Whether you talk about the trading platforms or the services, all are up to the mark and thoroughly justifies the brokerage charges it takes for providing the intraday services.
HDFC Securities intraday FAQ
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in HDFC Securities?
Answer – HDFC Securities has been the name that has been around for years and it needs no introduction, given the current group of brokers HDFC Securities come out as one of the most reliable and high end brokers.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at HDFC Securities?
Answer – It is very important to have a fair exposure while trading in intraday, taken that in concern HDFC Securities has set a very good exposure for their customers. At HDFC Securities the traders get an intraday margin funding up to 5x.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in HDFC Securities?
Answer – HDFC Securities charges are same as any other general full-service broker. The broker house charge a brokerage of 0.05% or min Rs.25 of intraday while a GST of around 18% is also charged from traders along with other charges.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in HDFC Securities?
Answer – In order to open a demat account at HDFC Securities, traders need to submit an application for the very same. Once the verification process comes to an end the customers will receive a login id and password to login their account, from which they can start trading.
Ques – Do HDFC Securities provide Day Trading?
Answer – Yes, the broker house provides excellent and unmatched service in intraday for traders who wish to trade in this very segment. While HDFC Securities along with intraday also offer equities, commodities, currencies, being a one stop solution for traders around the nation.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in HDFC Securities?
Answer – No, HDFC Securities charge a certain amount of brokerage on the services they provide to their customers. Being a full-service broker, HDFC Securities gives a variety of services to their customers for which they are required to pay a certain amount of brokerage.
Ques – Do HDFC Securities have App for Intraday?
Answer – HDFC Securities comes in the group of those new generation brokers and thus they take in use website to ease the trading experience for their customers, however, the broker house do not have an app for which. Their website can be used both through desktop and through any smart phone, giving trading a new and easy way.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at HDFC Securities?
Answer – HDFC Securities are full-service brokers that mean they take of their customers from every corner, from guidance to trading assistance to providing tips; the broker house takes care of everything making intraday at HDFC Securities a smart choice.
Ques – Do HDFC Securities provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Yes, HDFC Securities provides tips and tricks along with constant and updated market analysis to their customers to help them obtain bigger and better benefits of of each trade. HDFC Securities is a full-service broker, they excel in providing unparallel trading tips and guidance to their customers.
Ques – What is HDFC Securities Intraday mean?
Answer – Intraday is that segment f trade where a trader buys and sells a share in the very same day, while he/she pay a brokerage while doing the same. Give HDFC Securities low brokerage and useful assistance the intraday trade at HDFC Securities has been a repeated choice of traders for years.
Open HDFC Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|