Edelweiss Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Edelweiss Intraday Trading services is one of the most promising in the market because of the various facilities and opportunities it brings on the table for the clients who trade using the services of Edelweiss.
Edelweiss is a renowned financial service firm in the country with various services which includes the stock broking services as well. In this article, we will discuss the Edelweiss Intraday services – its pros and cons and features.
Along with the same, we will also touch the charges it has for the services of daily trading and there will be a lot more information on the same which you will be delighted to know before you open an account with them for intraday trading.
Intraday trading requires a lot of responsibility from both sides i.e. the trader and the brokerage house as well. While the trader needs to be well aware of the market and experience in trading, the stockbroker must have the proper setup and technology for assisting the trader in intraday trading.
Edelweiss has all those features and services to support intraday trading and also bulk trading which we will discuss in the next segment of this article.
This house offers a wide range of services from its retail broking business division which includes investment options like mutual funds, commodities, equities, currencies, derivatives and what not.
Edelweiss Intraday Trading & Benefits
Edelweiss Intraday Trading services have a lot of advantages for the daily traders and those will be discussed in this section.
- This stock broking house, has one of the lowest brokerage plans amongst the full-service brokers in the country. It offers trading daily at a super low brokerage charge which is known as the Discounted Brokerage plan and that helps the traders to generate more profit as the cost is going down.
- Being a full-service brokerage house, it has a research and analysis department. The team in the research department is prudent enough to make various reports on different market condition and stocks on a periodic basis which range from weekly to monthly and daily as well. It also shares Edelweiss Intraday Tips for the traders which help the traders to make the most out of the market.
- The Edelweiss platforms which it provides for trading are excellent for intraday trading purpose. The platforms are loaded with features like real-time data, news updates, charts and technical tools and reports and tips for intraday trading and many more to make your trading a rich experience and also profitable and smooth.
- The firm offers a variety of financial products for different traders and this helps the traders to diversify the portfolio of theirs which in turn helps in the reduction of risk of trading.
- Edelweiss firm offers Relationship manager services as well. You can avail the same for any kind of query related to your trades. They will guide you and assist you in your trading.
- The firm has no hidden charges for any of its services. The charges they have are clearly mentioned and they do not have any charges for the trading platforms as well.
Open Edelweiss Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Edelweiss?
Intraday Trading in Edelweiss can be started with a few steps and you can easily complete those few steps if you have already decided to trade using Edelweiss services.
- The first thing is the account opening. For opening account, you need to fill a form which you will get on this page once you click on the green, “Open Demat Account” button.
- Once you submit the form you will receive a call from the executives of the Edelweiss firm and they will guide you about the application and also, let you know about the features and other details and services the firm provides.
- You need to upload the scanned copies of the documents that are required for the verification of the application. Once the verification process is done by the executives of the Edelweiss firm, you will receive the password and login-id of the account on your registered email id.
- Now have to login on any of the trading platforms using the login id you have received, and then change the password.
- Create a market watchlist and add the scrips which you want to trade and track on a daily basis. You can modify the watchlist anytime.
- Once the watchlist is made then you can click on the scrip of the stocks that you want to trade. You will find buy and sell option there and you need to click on the option and then select intraday trading.
For intraday trading, one of the crucial things that you need to take care of while trading is market movements. You need to be very attentive to the market movements while trading on an intraday basis as the price changes in a millisecond and those changes are your opportunity.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Edelweiss Intraday Charges
Edelweiss Intraday Charge is Rs.10 per trade of the amount of transaction which is fair enough as per the market, though little tilted to the higher side.
The flat charge was for the Lite users, whereas if you choose to go for the Elite plan, you will have to pay 0.030% as brokerage.
The Edelweiss Intraday Brokerage is fair enough and as per thee industry standards. This charge can be justified because of the range of products and exceptional services the firm provides to the traders.
|Edelweiss Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||Rs.10 per trade|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Edelweiss Brokerage Calculator|
The firm as per the rules and regulations of the government also charges certain other charge which includes the following:
- STT or Securities Transaction charges which are levied on the total turnover
- SEBI Turnover Charges which is also levied on the total turnover
- Stamp Duty which is levied as per the stamp duty charges of the state from where you are trading. Then there is GST which is a necessary thing that has to be paid by every trader. It is levied on the sum of transaction charges and brokerage amount.
- Transaction Charges are levied on the total transactional amount.
Edelweiss Intraday Margin
The maximum Edelweiss Intraday Margin is 10 times which is actually huge if you compare with its peers. There are not many brokerage houses in the market that offers such a high exposure for the intraday segment.
|Edelweiss Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 10x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Edelweiss Margin Calculator|
Edelweiss Intraday Limits can make your Rs.10000 in the trading account equals to Rs.100000 for trading on a daily basis. It means that with Rs.10000 in the trading account you can purchase shares worth Rs.100000.
This is a facility that is required by the intraday traders to make use of the opportunities that come their way, when available capital doesn’t really help.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Edelweiss Trading – Types
Edelweiss Trading can be done using the trading terminal it offers, which is a super-powerful trading terminal. It is known as Xtreme Trader which is loaded with ample of trading features which are perfect for intraday trading.
The Edelweiss Online Trading is available on the website, where you can access the platform for trading directly without any downloads and installations.
Edelweiss Intraday Trading – Conclusion
The Edelweiss Intraday Trading makes trading easy for the traders, offering this wide range of products and most importantly the powerful trading software.
It also helps the traders by sharing the research reports and other tips for trading. Intraday trading needs a proper setup and analytical tools which are in abundance with Edelweiss.
Edelweiss intraday FAQ
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in Edelweiss?
Answer – Edelweiss has been providing the most promising and result giving services to traders, while the opportunity this broker house brings on the table is unmatched. Edelweiss’s most concert corners have always been the safety of their traders while trading in any segment of the stock market.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at Edelweiss?
Answer – Edelweiss provides a very decent margin to all the traders who wish to trade in intraday, while generally the standard margin being 10 times , Edelweiss provide their customers with a 25x margin and offer a huge exposure for intraday segment.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in Edelweiss?
Answer – Edelweiss flows the standard brokerage charges for the intraday; the broker house does not wish to load their customers with sky-touching brokerage. The brokerage charge at Edelweiss for intraday is Rs.10 per trade for Lite plan and 0.030% for Elite plan. This charge when combined with other charges such as STT, SEBI and stamp duty the overall charge might increase.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in Edelweiss?
Answer – The very vital step to start trading in Edelweiss is to open a demat account at this very broker house. Clients only need to submit a form to the trader, later which the firm executive will direct will towards the entire process.
Ques – Does Edelweiss provide Day Trading?
Answer – Edelweiss not just provide an effective platform for day trading but the company also help their clients with daily research analysis and with excellent features like real-time data and news update.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in Edelweiss?
Answer – Despite Edelweiss being a full-service broker their brokerage charges are very cost-effective and are very in budget for traders who trade actively. The broker does not have freed intraday but defiantly have a very low cost on brokerage.
Ques – Does Edelweiss have App for Intraday?
Answer – Edelweiss has very powerful trading softwares to help traders not only gather vital information but also to have seamless trade. While the broker house do not have an application for the same, their online trading website can be used both on desktop and Smartphone.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at Edelweiss?
Answer – Choosing to do intraday through Edelweiss is definitely a good choice. Given the powerful softwares and years worth of experience, Edelweiss is definitely a remarkable and profitable choice for traders who trade in the intraday segment of trading.
Ques – Does Edelweiss provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Edelweiss is a full-service broker and they undertake every set of advise be it in trading for in investment. The in-house expert team at Edelweiss is widely known for their excellent market analytics and assistance.
Ques – What is Edelweiss Intraday mean?
Answer – As intraday trading generally means buying an asset and selling it the very same day, Edelweiss is one of those brokers who provide a seamlessly less brokerage and come up with an effective trading platform to fully support and back traders interested in intraday.
Open Edelweiss Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|