Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
In the article, we will discuss the various benefits and features of the Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Trading. We will take you through the process of starting intraday trading with Bonanza Portfolio.
Bonanza Portfolio was incorporated in the year 1994 and since then it has come a long way in the financial service industry with its exceptional services to the traders and investors and other clients who seek financial services.
One of the most crucial services of the firm is Bonanza Portfolio Intraday and it has been providing the service since its inception.
The firm has a huge presence over the country. It has outlets in more than 560 cities in the country with pan India. With its wide reach, it also offers a wide variety of products that will be discussed in the next segment.
Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Trading & Benefits
The benefits of the Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Trading are as follows:
- A wide range of products are available with the firm for trading. You get to trade equities, currencies, derivatives and many other investment options. There are a variety of stocks of different companies that are present on the NSE, BSE and commodities on the exchanges.
- There are various analytical resources available on the trading platforms of the firm. The historical data is available for years, and charts integrated with real-time data. The trading platforms are available in different formats.
- There are three trading platforms. You can trade in any of them on the go.
- The firm offers a free trading account with the Demat account. It is a two-in-one account.
- You get excellent customer support from the Bonanza Portfolio. They are there to assist you with all kinds of trading needs of yours. There are Call & trade options available which you can opt for if required.
- The brokerage charges are pretty low and it helps the traders to increase their profit, where the cost of trading decreases.
- The firm provides leverage or exposure to the intraday segment. This helps the traders to trade more than the amount they have in the trading account.
- The firm provides exceptional Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Tips. The research team is there to research and find out the best opportunities in the market. They provide a daily review, market updates, tips and suggestions. They provide both research and advisory services to the clients.
- The firm’s wide reach helps the clients to reach them in need at any place even in the remotest of the cities as it is present in 560 cities of the country.
Open Bonanza Portfolio Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Bonanza Portfolio?
If you want to start Intraday Trading in Bonanza Portfolio, you have to:
- Click on the button “Open Demat Account”, and fill the form.
- Fill the form with the correct details and submit it.
- Once the form is filled, you need to upload the documents like PAN, Cancelled Cheque, AADHAAR Card, and a photograph of your for verification purposes in scanned copy format.
- If the verification is successful, you will receive a call from the Bonanza Portfolio’s executives and you will have to verify the details with them.
- Once your account is opened after verification, you have to login and download the trading platform. The trading terminal needs to be installed on the desktop and the mobile application on your mobile phone. The browser-based platform you can just open, login and set up.
- Create the market watch list on terminal software and browser-based platform and you can also create the portfolio on the mobile platform.
- You can now trade from any of these three platforms by clicking on the scrips you wish to deal with and then check out by clicking on the “Intraday or Day Trade” option.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Charges
The daily traders seek brokerage houses that have low brokerage charges and the Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Charges is really low. It charges only 0.01% of the transaction amount or Rs.18 (whichever is lower).
|Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.01% of Rs.18 per Trade|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Bonanza Brokerage Calculator|
Therefore, you will be paying a maximum of Rs.18 per order and that too for any number of shares traded in an order. You can trade any number of shares in one order and pay just Rs.18 as the maximum brokerage charge.
Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Brokerage does include the mandatory charges like STT, GST, Stamp duty charges or the SEBI turnover charges and transaction charges.
Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Margin
The intraday traders require leverage or margin trading facility because they need to trade in bulk to book profits. For trading in bulk, capital is required in bulk as well which is not possible with every trader, thus Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Margin is provided.
|Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 12x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Bonanza Portfolio Margin Calculator|
Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Limits is up to 12 times of the amount the trader has in the trading account. This means the trader can have only Rs.15000 in the trading account but trade shares worth Rs.180000.
This helps the traders to invest in more shares despite having lower margin money in the trading account.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Bonanza Portfolio Trading – Types
The Bonanza Portfolio Trading is available on the My E-trade platform which is the trading terminal of the firm. It is easy to install a trading terminal based on the NEST Trader developed by Omnesys.
The Bonanza Portfolio Online Trading facility is available on the Browser-based trading platform of Bonanza which is also based on the NEST 3 developed by Omnesys.
Finally, you can also use the Bonanza My E-trade mobile application which is available on the android and BlackBerry handsets. All three platform is well equipped with features like charting, technical indicators, live market updates, news, different types of orders and many other features.
Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Trading – Conclusion
If you are looking for a firm that offers services of a full-service broker at a discount brokerage house brokerage charges then Bonanza Portfolio Intraday Trading service is what you are looking for.
It is a full-service brokerage house having all services like full-service broker ranging from the research and advisory services to others but charges for the intraday segment are pretty low.
Open Bonanza Portfolio Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|