Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Standard Chartered Securities is a Mumbai based company. The company is registered as a full services brokerage firm providing some extraordinary financial services including the Standard Chartered Securities Intraday trading.
Standard Chartered Securities was established in the year 1994 and, the very reason for its existence was the thoughts and vision of Navneet Singh. The company has made a name for itself ever since its inception. And, unlike other major full service brokers of the nation, it has kept its services premium.
Research and advisory of this company is regarded as one of country’s top most. This article is all about intraday trading with the company, and we also outlined the ways in which one can initiate trading with Standard Chartered Securities Intraday.
Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Trading & Benefits
Standard Chartered Securities Intraday trading comes with many benefits. And, these benefits are granted to ensure that the customers get a better trade experience. Anyway, here’s the list of all the benefits you may expect:
- The company provides Training Accounts without incurring any additional charges. In fact, the accounts can be used to trade across both NSE and BSE for free. Moreover, the customers do not even need to pay any sort of AMCs either.
- Standard Chartered Securities ensure that their customers get the best treatment. And, that’s why they provide flexible brokerage plans to the clients. This enables the customers to opt a plan as per their convenience. Moreover, The Company even has some unique offers related to brokerage. We’re referring to the provision for free brokerage for an entire month. And, to add the feather to this cap, they even provide discount on brokerage.
- They grant a 2-in-1 account. This means, by simply registering for a Standard Chartered Trading Account, one can even get a well functional Demat and a Trading Account.
- Their trading platforms are considered as some of the best in the industry. In fact, each of their trading platforms is developed with unique features. These features enable them to perform specific trade and investment related tasks.
- They provide admirable advisory services to the customers. In fact, their array of advisory includes Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Tips, IPO Reports, Weekly Reports, Top Picks and a lot more.
- The company even provides a substantial amount of trade exposure. In fact, their clients can tap into this service to acquire 6x trade margin from the company.
Open Standard Chartered Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Standard Chartered Securities?
Intraday Trading is usually considered a tough nut to crack. However, Intraday Trading in Standard Chartered Securities is rather easy. And, now that you know the benefits associated with it, here’s the next step for you.
We’ve enlisted the entire process as to how you may commence Intraday Trading with Standard Chartered Securities:
- The first step is to ensure that you have a Trading Account of the company. This is rather obvious. However, it cannot be skipped at any cost. And, in case you still do not have the access to one of their Trading Accounts, then there’s nothing to worry. In fact, you may refer to some of our other articles. And, they’ll help you understand the process for account registration.
- The second step after getting your hands on a Trading Account is to log in. It does not matter which platform you use to log in to your account. However, it is crucial that you only use the login credentials unique to your account. There is something totally out of the context that we must recommend, nonetheless. It’s always clever to change the default password after the first successful login. And, it helps to ensure the security of your account.
- Now that you’re inside your trading account, it’s time to execute step 3. This requires you to segregate the shares you want to trade in. It can be done by creating a watchlist of all your preferable shares. The watchlist makes it easy to monitor the market activities of those shares with ease. Moreover, it even notifies you in case of a fluctuation. This basically helps you to take timely and informed decisions.
- And, finally the step 4. This one requires you to commence the trade. And, you can do so by visiting the ‘Buy/Sell’ section within your Trading Account. And, you must select the ‘Intraday / Day Trading’ option right before you hit the trade in/out button.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Charges
Standard Chartered Securities Intraday brokerage is a part of the overall Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Charges. In fact, the rate at which these charges are incurred can be established as:
- An incursion of Transaction Charge. This is incurred at the rate of 0.00305% of turnover value.
- STT or Securities Transaction Tax. This is incurred at the rate of 0.0126% on Turnover value.
- SEBI Turnover Charge. This is incurred at the rate of 0.0002% on Turnover value.
- GST at the rate of 18% over the sum of brokerage and transaction charge.
- And, a certain amount for Stamp Duty. This is incurred as per the norms of the state where the transaction is commenced. And, it is a rather minimal amount.
|Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.02% – 0.05%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Standard Chartered Brokerage Calculator|
We believe that it’ll be easier for you to understand with an example. So, here we go.
So, you want to buy 50 shares of a company. The price of each share is valued worth Rs.100 during purchase. And, you want to commence the trade from Andhra Pradesh. So, when you get the shares, you basically invest Rs.5,000.
You sense a hike in the unit price and decide to wait for some hours. After a few hours you sell the complete lot. However, you sell it for Rs.140 per share. Therefore, you make a profit of Rs.2,000.
But, you even need to pay off the brokerage. And, there are a few other taxes involved as well. So, you pay the brokerage of a total of Rs.6.773. Thus, your net profit can be accounted worth Rs.1,993.227. Nonetheless, typically speaking, they incur a brokerage between 0.02% – 0.05% over the turnover value.
Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Margin
Granting certain trade exposure to the clients is an ongoing trend within Indian brokerage houses. And, the company we’re concerned about isn’t that different in these terms.
|Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 6X|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Standard Chartered Margin Calculator|
In fact, Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Margin is granted up to 6 times the account balance. This means with Standard Chartered Securities Intraday limit, you can fetch 6 times more shares than you original account balance.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Standard Chartered Securities Trading – Types
As far as Standard Chartered Securities Trading is concerned, there are only two type of categorization. We’re referring to Standard Chartered Securities Online Trading and Offline Trading Facilities. Standard Chartered Securities has only 10 branches located across the nation.
However, these are well equipped with modern architecture and apparatuses. Having said that, we must even remind you, that their online trading services are way beyond their competitors. In fact, their online trading platforms are regarded as some of the best in the industry.
Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Trading – Conclusion
There isn’t much we are left with to say about Standard Chartered Securities Intraday Trading. The company is highly regarded among its customers. They have amazing brokerage plans.
In fact, they even provide superb discounts on the brokerage. And, their services are highly commendable. And, they provide credible analytical reports based on the industry’s behavior. So, typically speaking, we believe that they can be trusted with your Intraday Trading needs.
Open Standard Chartered Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|