Alice Blue Trading / Online Trading – Review, Process, Benefits, Charges & more
Alice Blue is a discount brokerage house that was established in the year 2012 as one of the discount brokerage houses. It provides a wide range of Alice Blue Trading facilities in different asset classes and segments.
The firm is popular for its low brokerage charges and wide reach in the country. It has thousands of sub-brokers and associate partners in the country in different cities.
The article below you are going to read will revolve around the services it provides to the clients, the benefits of Alice Blue Online Trading and the process. We will also discuss the trading platforms.
Alice Blue Trading and Benefits
There are multiple benefits of Alice Blue Trading service. If you opt for the Alice Blue Online Trading, then you will be able to avail the following benefits:
- There is only two brokerage plan and both are designed very specifically keeping all the requirement of the traders in mind. The charges are low in both the plans and this benefits the traders and investors as their cost of trading go down.
- There is no annual maintenance charges that you need to pay for maintaining the Demat account with the firm. Generally, AMC charges are common on the Demat account but this firm evades the same which in turn benefits the traders.
- The firm has no minimum brokerage requirement. This means that you pay for what you trade; there are no mandatory brokerage charges even when you are not trading or trading fewer units of shares. There is no prepaid payment required as well.
- The firm provides leverage as high as 10 times in the cash segment which is quite good and beneficial for the intraday traders.
- The firm is having 1.5 decades of experience that helps it to create services and products according to the preference of the customers.
- Their trading platforms are really advanced and upgraded. They use this ANT – Analysis, and their base software is Omnesys NEST Plus. This is one of the most popular trading terminals in the country.
- There are no charges on the trading software.
- You can create an account with in few minutes as the process is completely paperless.
Open Trading Account with Alice Blue – Fill up the Form Now!
Alice Blue Trading Charges
|Alice Blue Charges|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 25 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 35 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Rs 10 per certificate + Rs 50 per request|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 20|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
|Margin Repledge||Rs 20 + Rs 12 per request (CDSL Charges)|
The Alice Blue Trading Charges are pretty low and actually, it can be termed as ultra-low as there are hardly any brokerage houses which charges lower than this brokerage charges of Alice Blue.
The firm provides all trading facilities at very reasonable charges. However, the mandatory charges are similar to other stockbrokers only and those charges include:
- STT at 0.01% and it is charged on the total amount of the transaction
- SEBI Charges is at 0.00005% and gets levied on the same amount
- The transaction charges are levied at 0.00260% on the total turnover
- GST is levied on the brokerage and transaction charges taken together and the rate is 18%
- The stamp duty is the nominal of these all and depends on the state from which you are trading.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Alice Blue Delivery Trading
|Alice Blue Delivery Charges|
Trading in the delivery segment with Alice blue will not cost you a brokerage charge. This is because the stock broker has waived off all the brokerage charges in content with this segment. So, irrespective of the number of shares you trade in, you will not have to cater for a brokerage.
Alice Blue Intraday Trading
|Alice Blue Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower|
For Alice Blue Intraday Trading, you have to pay Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower. You can do any number of transactions in a day and for every executed transaction, Rs.10 will be the maximum charged amount as brokerage.
Alice Blue Option Trading
|Alice Blue Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.15 per Trade|
The Alice Blue Option Trading is really cheap as you can trade equity options at Rs.15 per order and not even a lot. It is super cheap with Alice Blue.
Alice Blue Futures Trading
|Alice Blue Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower|
The Alice Blue Futures Trading will cost Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower like other segments and you can trade any quantity of futures contract, with maximum of Rs.15 as a brokergae payment.
Alice Blue Currency Trading
|Alice Blue Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.15 per Trade|
|Currency Futures||Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower|
The Alice Blue Currency Trading is super cheap as due to the flat fee brokerage plan, currency options and currency futures are traded only for Rs.15 per order. It is irrespective of a number of futures contracts traded in one order or number of lots ordered in single order.
Alice Blue Commodity Trading
|Alice Blue Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Futures||Rs 15 per order or 0.01% whichever is lower|
|Commodity Options||Rs 15 per order|
The Alice Blue Commodity Trading is available and you will have to pay Rs.15 again for this segment as well.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Nirmal Bang Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Alice Blue Online Trading Process
Here is the process to get started with Alice Blue Online Trading:
- You will find a button on this page where it is mentioned “Open Demat account”, click on the button and an application form will appear on the screen.
- You are required to fill the form with the required details and correct details and then submit the same. Make sure all the details are correct before submission.
- Upload the documents for verification of your application and KYC purposes.
- The documents which are required generally include the PAN, AADHAAR Card and a cancelled cheque and photograph.
- Once the verification of your documents is over and it is successful, you will receive the login details of your account in your given email id.
- Using the login credentials, now you have to login to the Alice Blue website
- You will find a range of trading platforms ranging from the trading terminals to online site and mobile trading application details as well
Downloading and setting up trading platforms
- You can download the mobile application from Google Play Store or Apple Store. The online platform is accessible on the site itself.
- Install the software on the desktop or mobile
- Open the trading terminal or the other application and then you need to create the market watchlist by adding the stock scrips that you want to trade.
- Analyze the market and the stocks you want to trade
- Put the price at what you want to trade, the unit of shares you want to trade and other details required, into the BUY or SELL dialogue box that opens.
- Click on place order.
Alice Blue Online Trading Platforms
Alice Blue Trading Platforms include NEST Trader, Alice Blue ANT, Alice Blue ANT Meta, ANT Desk, ANT Mobi and others. Here are details:
- NEST trader as we all know, is one of the most popular trading terminals in the market. It has all those features and facilities that are required for bulk trading. Multiple market watchlist, auto square-off feature and other. You get constantly updated from the market.
- Alice Blue ANT is the new concept introduced by the firm and under the same, there is ANT Meta which is the terminal-based software having advanced charting and analytical tools. Then there is ANT Mobi which has multiple order types and can be used anytime. The ANT Desk is another trading terminal for the active traders. It has years of historical data, AMO, research reports, and others.
- Alice Blue Share Market Mobile App is the basic mobile application of the firm. This Alice Blue App has push notifications, multiple and customizable watchlist, responsive interface and other features.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Alice Blue Trading – Conclusion
The Alice Blue online Trading can be done on any of these six platforms above. The ANT platforms are very popular and help a lot in trading. The flat-free ultra-low brokerage gives ample space for the traders to trade and make a profit.
Hence, we highly recommend using the Alice Blue Trading service as per your convenience.
Alice Blue intraday FAQ
Ques – Does Alice Blue provide Online Trading?
Answer – Alice Blue comes in that group of discount brokers who are widely known and celebrated for their low cost on brokerage and wide spread group of sub-brokers which excel in providing seamless online trading keeping security as chief concern.
Ques – What are the Charges in Alice Blue?
Answer – Alice blue charges are very similar to the current market charges which the stock industry follows. Alice Blue provides the comfort for their customers to not worry about excessive brokerage and trade with maximum profit going in their own account. Starting from the GST charges which are 18% (brokerage + transaction charge), STT charges 0.01% of total turnover and transaction charges being 0.00260% of total turnover.
Ques – Does Alice Blue provide Delivery Trading?
Answer – There are a list of service that are provided under the Alice Blue brokerage house , delivery trading is one of those segments of trade where Alice Blue provide services in to their wide speed customer base.
Ques – Is delivery trading Free at Alice Blue?
Answer – At Alice Blue delivery brokerage will cost traders around 0.10% if you opt for the trade pro plan. On the other front, if you choose to invest via the freedom 15 plan, the delivery trading segment is waived off, and is free from brokerage.
Ques – Does Alice Blue provide Option Trading?
Answer – Alice Blue has been putting their efforts and best service in action in order to meet client needs when it comes to option trading. It can be thus safely said Alice Blue is one of those brokerage houses where option trading is provided.
Ques – What is Option Trading Charges at Alice Blue?
Answer – At Alice Blue the brokerage for option trading is really less and fixed, i.e. the transaction amount won’t change the brokerage charge that is laid on options. The brokerage on option is around RS 15 per trade.
Ques – Does Alice Blue provide Futures Trading?
Answer – Yes, Alice Blue provides their clients with unmatched service when it comes to trading in futures. Making this brokerage house one of the most prominent names out there to offer various client related services.
Ques – What is Futures brokerage at Alice Blue?
Answer – The brokerage model at Alice Blue is really simple and flat curved. I.e. they have the same brokerage charge for almost every segment of trading, which makes the brokerage on futures as Rs.15 per executed order or 0.01% whichever lower.
Ques – Is Alice Blue safe for trading?
Answer – Despite Alice Blue being a relatively new and young brokerage house in the industry they have been widely trusted by their customers, given the company’s inputs and efforts in making their trade seamless and secure, thus providing a safer trading platform for everyone.
Ques – Does Alice Blue provide Trading Tips?
Answer – As Alice Blue provides online share trading platforms to its customers, they also time to time help customers deeply analyze their trades and make more informed decisions in order to have a better stand in the trading world and crack more profitable trades.
Open Trading Account with Alice Blue – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles