Alice Blue is a discount brokerage house that was established in the year 2012 as one of discount brokerage houses. It provides a wide range of Alice Blue Trading facilities in different asset classes and segments.
The firm is popular for its low brokerage charges and wide reach in the country. It has thousands of sub-brokers and associate partners in the country in different cities.
The article below you are going to read will revolve around the services it provides to the clients, benefits of Alice Blue Online Trading and process. We will also discuss the trading platforms.
Alice Blue Trading and Benefits
There are multiple benefits of Alice Blue Trading service. If you opt for the Alice Blue Online Trading, then you will be able to avail the following benefits:
- There is only two brokerage plan and both are designed very specifically keeping all the requirement of the traders in mind. The charges are low in both the plans and this benefits the traders and investors as their cost of trading go down.
- There is no annual maintenance charges that you need to pay for maintaining the Demat account with the firm. Generally, AMC charges are common on the Demat account but this firm evades the same which in turn benefits the traders.
- The firm has no minimum brokerage requirement. This means that you pay for what you trade; there are no mandatory brokerage charges even when you are not trading or trading fewer units of shares. There is no prepaid payment required as well.
- The firm provides leverage as high as 20 times in the cash segment which is quite good and beneficial for the intraday traders.
- The firm is having 1.5 decades of experience that helps it to create services and products according to the preference of the customers.
- Their trading platforms are really advanced and upgraded. They use this ANT – Analysis, and their base software is Omnesys NEST Plus. This is one of the most popular trading terminals in the country.
- There are no charges on the trading software.
- You can create an account with in few minutes as the process is completely paperless.
Open Trading Account with Alice Blue – Fill up the Form Now!
Alice Blue Trading Charges
|Alice Blue Charges|
|Transaction Charges||0.00260% of Total Turnover|
|STT Charges||0.01% of Total Turnover|
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.0002% of Total Turnover|
|Stamp Duty Charges||Depends on State (very minimal)|
|GST Charges||18% of (Brokerage + Transaction Charges)|
The Alice Blue Trading Charges are pretty low and actually, it can be termed as ultra-low as there are hardly any brokerage houses which charges lower than this brokerage charges of Alice Blue.
The firm provides all trading facilities at very reasonable charges. However, the mandatory charges are similar to other stockbrokers only and those charges include:
- STT at 0.01% and it is charged on the total amount of the transaction
- SEBI Charges is at 0.0002% and gets levied on the same amount
- The transaction charges are levied at 0.00260% on the total turnover
- GST is levied on the brokerage and transaction charges taken together and the rate is 18%
- The stamp duty is the nominal of these all and depends on the state from which you are trading.
Find Online Trading Services of other Stock Brokers
|Zerodha Trading||Angel Broking Trading||ICICI Direct Trading|
|5Paisa Trading||Sharekhan Trading||HDFC Securities Trading|
|Upstox Trading||IIFL Trading||Axis Trading|
|SAMCO Trading||Motilal Oswal Trading||Kotak Securities Trading|
Alice Blue Delivery Trading
|Alice Blue Delivery Charges|
|Equity Delivery||Rs.10 per Trade|
The Alice Blue Delivery Trading will cost you Rs.10 for each of the trades. This means that on one order the brokerage will be Rs.10 and this order can be of any volume. It can be lakhs of shares, or 1 share but Rs.10 is fixed as brokerage.
Alice Blue Intraday Trading
|Alice Blue Intraday Charges|
|Equity Intraday||Rs.10 per Trade|
For Alice Blue Intraday Trading, you have to pay Rs.10 for an order. You can do any number of transactions in a day and for every executed transaction, Rs.10 will be charged as brokerage.
Alice Blue Option Trading
|Alice Blue Option Charges|
|Equity Options||Rs.10 per Trade|
The Alice Blue Option Trading is really cheap as you can trade equity options at Rs.10 per order and not even a lot. It is super cheap with Alice Blue.
Alice Blue Futures Trading
|Alice Blue Futures Charges|
|Equity Futures||Rs.10 per Trade|
The Alice Blue Futures Trading will cost Rs.10 only like other segments and you can trade any quantity of futures contract.
Alice Blue Currency Trading
|Alice Blue Currency Charges|
|Currency Option||Rs.10 per Trade|
|Currency Futures||Rs.10 per Trade|
The Alice Blue Currency Trading is super cheap as due to the flat fee brokerage plan, currency options and currency futures are traded only for Rs.10 per order. It is irrespective of a number of futures contracts traded in one order or number of lots ordered in single order.
Alice Blue Commodity Trading
|Alice Blue Commodity Charges|
|Commodity Trading||Rs.100 per Trade|
The Alice Blue Commodity Trading is available and you will have to pay Rs.10 again for this segment as well.
Find Segment Trading Charges of other Brokers
|Mastertrust Trading||Karvy Trading||IDBI Direct Trading|
|Fyers Trading||SMC Global Trading||Yes Securities Trading|
|Nirmal Bang Trading||Edelweiss Trading||Standard Chartered Trading|
|Paytm Money Trading||Aditya Birla Trading||SBI Trading|
Alice Blue Online Trading Process
Here is the process to get started with Alice Blue Online Trading:
- You will find a button on this page where it is mentioned “Open Demat account”, click on the button and an application form will appear on the screen.
- You are required to fill the form with the required details and correct details and then submit the same. Make sure all the details are correct before submission.
- Upload the documents for verification of your application and KYC purposes.
- The documents which are required generally include the PAN, AADHAAR Card and a cancelled cheque and photograph.
- Once the verification of your documents is over and it is successful, you will receive the login details of your account in your given email id.
- Using the login credentials, now you have to login to the Alice Blue website
- You will find a range of trading platforms ranging from the trading terminals to online site and mobile trading application details as well
Downloading and setting up trading platforms
- You can download the mobile application from Google Play Store or Apple Store. The online platform is accessible on the site itself.
- Install the software on the desktop or mobile
- Open the trading terminal or the other application and then you need to create the market watchlist by adding the stock scrips that you want to trade.
- Analyze the market and the stocks you want to trade
- Put the price at what you want to trade, the unit of shares you want to trade and other details required, into the BUY or SELL dialogue box that opens.
- Click on place order.
Alice Blue Online Trading Platforms
Alice Blue Trading Platforms include NEST Trader, Alice Blue ANT, Alice Blue ANT Meta, ANT Desk, ANT Mobi and others. Here are details:
- NEST trader as we all know, is one of the most popular trading terminals in the market. It has all those features and facilities that are required for bulk trading. Multiple market watchlist, auto square-off feature and other. You get constantly updated from the market.
- Alice Blue ANT is the new concept introduced by the firm and under the same, there is ANT Meta which is the terminal-based software having advanced charting and analytical tools. Then there is ANT Mobi which has multiple order types and can be used anytime. The ANT Desk is another trading terminal for the active traders. It has years of historical data, AMO, research reports, and others.
- Alice Blue Share Market Mobile App is the basic mobile application of the firm. This Alice Blue App has push notifications, multiple and customizable watchlist, responsive interface and other features.
Check out Online Trading Services of other Brokers
|Profitmart Trading||Anand Rathi Trading||Reliance Trading|
|SAS Online Trading||Choice Broking Trading||Religare Trading|
|Bonanza Portfolio Trading||Geojit Trading||Tradebulls Trading|
|Indiabulls Trading||NJ Wealth Trading||Ventura Trading|
Alice Blue Trading – Conclusion
The Alice Blue online Trading can be done on any of these six platforms above. The ANT platforms are very popular and help a lot in trading. The flat-free ultra-low brokerage gives ample space for the traders to trade and make a profit.
Hence, we highly recommend using the Alice Blue Trading service as per your convenience.
Open Trading Account with Alice Blue – Fill up the Form Now!
Most Read Articles
|Top 10 Discount Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|