Sharekhan Limited is known to almost everyone who is in the stock market and especially in the trading segment, as one of the largest traditional brokerage houses. Sharekhan Intraday Trading facility is top notch and sought after by more than 1.4 million clients across the country and other parts of the world as well.
You can use the Sharekhan Intraday facility at some really reasonable brokerage charges and this article will enumerate the details about the same.
Sharekhan is presently a BNP Paribas Group company and earlier it was under SSKI Group. It has more than 500 branches across the country in different cities which caters to the millions of the clients of the brokerage house.
Apart from the number of franchises and the branches mentioned above, the brokerage house has around 1850 offices in different parts of the country and also abroad which includes places like cities of UAE and Oman.
It has NRI clients besides domestic retail and institutional clients. They offer services ranging from Demat to commodity trading and many more products and services.
In this article, we will cover the benefits of trading with Sharekhan for your intraday trading needs, the process of starting intraday trading with Sharekhan, charges for intraday transactions and many other details.
Sharekhan Intraday Trading & Benefits
Being one of the largest brokerage houses in the country and one of the premier stockbroker, Sharekhan Intraday Trading is regarded top notch. There is wide number of reasons to support the fact that this is one of the brokers for intraday trading. And some of the most crucial features and benefits of Sharekhan are:
- It provides Sharekhan Intraday Tips for traders and investors. It has a dedicated research wing that performs research on market and shares/companies on a daily basis and the research reports are shared with the clients.
- The tips are flashed on the terminal software which you use for daily trading and on other devices as well.
- Sharekhan provides a different trading platform for intraday trading for the clients. Though for daily trading terminal software is regarded as the best platform, Sharekhan’s mobile, and online trading platforms are also excellent for intraday trading.
- There are brokerage schemes for different traders as per their investment budget and the amount they invest and the type of investments.
- The higher investment one makes, the lower brokerage charges he would have to pay. To be specific the brokerage rate goes down with the increase in the investment amount.
- There is no charge for transferring money from your bank account to your trading account or vice versa or for settling trades and other requirements. The money transferring process is completely free with Sharekhan.
- There are no charges for the DP transactions as well. You can freely transfer shares from the DP account and also deposit the shares in it without any charges need to be paid.
- You can keep your fixed deposits as collateral for margin trading with Sharekhan which is a facility hardly provided by any other share brokerage firms.
Open Sharekhan Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Sharekhan?
To start Intraday Trading in Sharekhan you have to:
- First, open an account with Sharekhan. For opening account you need to click “Open an Account” button. Once clicked on this button you will see a form popping up on the screen, fill the form and make sure all the details are correct and submit it.
- Then you will be redirected to another page where you have to upload the documents like PAN, AADHAAR, and others for verification purposes.
- Once your account is verified, you will receive the login id and the password. Please login using the same and then change the password of the account for safety. Once you are done with these steps now you can download the trading terminal from the Sharekhan site and set it up.
- For setting up the trading terminal and other platforms for intraday trading, you need to login to the platform after you download the same. Then create a market-watchlist where you have to add the scrips of stocks that you want to track and trade.
- After you create the market-watchlist, you are ready to start intraday trading. Click on the stock that you want to trade, check all its information and then you will find options for BUY and SELL beside the scrip only and then select the option of “intraday trading or day trading”.
- Once your order is placed, your work is done. You can cancel pending orders from the options as well and modify them as well.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Sharekhan Intraday Charges
The Sharekhan Intraday Charges are fixed at 0.10% of the value of the transaction. It is one of the cheapest that you can expect in the market compared to the other full-service brokers.
|Sharekhan Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.10%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Sharekhan Brokerage Calculator|
Sharekhan Intraday Brokerage can be divided into different sub-parts which include:
- STT or Securities Transaction Tax levied as per the government rule
- SEBI Turnover Charges which is decided by the SEBI itself
- GST @ 18%, decided by Government of India
- Transaction charges which are levied on the value of the transaction
- Stamp Duty is levied as per the State’s stamp duty charges fixed by the state government.
Sharekhan Intraday Margin
For intraday trading, the margin is one of the crucial and important factors. It enables the traders to trade beyond what they have in their trading account and which is very important in intraday trading.
The Sharekhan Intraday Margin is 32 times, which is one of the highest amongst the traditional brokers and way higher than any discount brokers.
|Sharekhan Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 32x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Sharekhan Margin Calculator|
This means Sharekhan Intraday Limits can go up to Rs.32000 with only Rs.1000 in your trading account.
You can calculate the exact margin using the Margin calculator of Sharekhan as well which will give you the correct idea of how much you can trade given your trading account balance.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Sharekhan Trading – Types
For intraday trading Sharekhan provides all kind of platforms which includes Sharekhan Trading via trading terminal, then Sharekhan Online Trading platform and there is also a mobile trading facility.
The online platform of Sharekhan or Sharekhan Web-based platform is a superfast trading platform and it can easily help you trade faster with its exceptional responsive interface.
Trading terminal which is the crucial trading platform for intraday trading is Sharekhan Trade Tiger and it has all the products listed under it that you can trade whether equities, currencies, commodities and many others.
The Exceptional platforms are of high speed and embedded with highly advanced technology and are responsive to its core. There are multiple bank tie-ups for smooth fund transfer and trading experience.
Sharekhan Intraday Trading – Conclusion
If you are thinking about starting intraday trading then you must consider Sharekhan Intraday Trading facility as it is one of the best in the market.
It has not only exceptional products and services but the brokerage charges are also low and most importantly its margin trading exposure limit is huge which can be a boon for the intraday traders.
Sharekhan Intraday Trading FAQs
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in Sharekhan?
Answer – Sharekhan is known to be a pretty segmented firm that brings about new and innovative ways of investment, so much so that it will lead you on to make higher profits in the near future. Trading with this firm would be nothing less than being in trusted hands.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at Sharekhan?
Answer – The margin is a pretty significant factor of every brokerage house. It assists the traders in the long run, reason why Sharekhan provides them with a surprising rise of 32x margin. This is one of the highest profit bearing firm to have ever procured from traders. The brokerage system is presently under a very solidified group of people that has more than 500 branches in the entire country, encompassing every city and maximising their reach every other day.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in Sharekhan?
Answer – The amount is fixed at a rate of 0.10%. It is one of the finest as well as cheapest in the entire market. Then comes the STT or Securities Transaction Tax, the SEBI Turnover Charges, GST levied at a rate of 18%, transaction charges levied on the total value of the transaction made and the Stamp Duty levied as per the State’s stamp duty taxation.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in Sharekhan?
Answer – After you create a demat account with Sharekhan, login to your account and create a market-watchlist where you keep all your scrips of stocks. Next up, find the option of buy and sell and go with the “intraday trading or day trading” option. Once your order is placed, off you go!
Ques – Does Sharekhan provides Day Trading?
Answer – Sharekhan does provide Day trading and by doing so, it increases the chances of doing excellent business of luring in customers who are just as willing to put their money into action.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in Sharekhan?
Answer – Intraday Trading is apparently, not free. There is a brokerage charge levied at a rate of 0.10% on every trade that you do. This, however, works beautifully in your favour because this is an incessantly low amount as compared to any other company.
Ques – Does Sharekhan has App for Intraday?
Answer – Sharekhan does work on a lot of platforms and this makes it very convenient for people all over. There is a pretty solid mobile trading facility. The platform works on pretty high speed advancement and gets your work done in no time.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at Sharekhan?
Answer – Intraday is pretty profitable at this firm, having a nationwide reputation for being efficient and effective throughout. The brokerage fee is seemingly less and the profits to be earned are immensely high. There are hoards of customers, even from outside India, procuring hefty profits.
Ques – Do Sharekhan provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Sharekhan makes sure to make new investors be at ease and in a comfortable aura. They provide tips and tricks for making them a polished one and boost their confidence regarding their idea about the stock market.
Ques – What is Sharekhan Intraday mean?
Answer – Intraday means “trading within the day” which intends trading, i.e. buying and selling stocks at a particular time of the day. This incurs a huge amount of profit, making Sharekhan one of the most convenient firm to invest in.
Open Sharekhan Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|