5Paisa Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & moreLast Updated Date: Nov 15, 2022
5Paisa Intraday Trading, thus, is one of the most sought-after intraday services in the market where traders get super low brokerage schemes for their intraday trading, which helps them generate higher returns from the trades.
5Paisa is one of the largest discount brokers in the country, and if you rank in order of clientele and services offered, it is the second-largest amongst this category of brokers.
The 5Paisa intraday service includes all kinds of financial instruments and helps the traders with high exposure limits and many other facilities.
5Paisa can be termed as the online share trading segment of the India Infoline. This makes the discount brokerage house more popular as the clients’ faith is retained in the brokerage house because of the huge goodwill of the brokerage company.
5Paisa has created a niche for itself and became the first fintech company to list in NSE and BSE.
The article below will cover various aspects of the firm – the features and benefits of intraday trading with 5Paisa. Then we will also discuss and evaluate the charges of the intraday trading services by 5Paisa and other details of the firm and intraday trading.
5Paisa Intraday Trading & Benefits
Intraday trading is nothing new, but the whole process has evolved a lot with discount brokers coming into the scenario.
There is much technology-based trading that takes place these days that involves high-end AI.
Backed by highly advanced trading platforms and services, 5paisa is among the preferred and Best Broker for Intraday. The entity lays down the platform to offer facility from basic to advanced support for intraday trading.
- Though 5Paisa is a discount brokerage house, it provides 5Paisa Intraday Tips to daily traders. An advisory team and research team helps the investors choose the right investment options for their insurance and mutual funds.
- The trading platforms of 5Paisa are really technology-driven and super responsive. The 5Paisa Trade Terminal has highly advanced technical analysis tools built in it for better market analysis. The charts, intraday charts, heat maps, indicators are all there on this platform which helps in intraday trading and increases your chances of making a profit.
- The brokerage charges of 5Paisa are one of the lowest in the market. We will discuss the same in detail in the later section of the article. However, the firm charges a flat fee for any trade volume, which helps the day traders boost their profits.
- There are advisory services available if you are willing to pay some extra. There is technical, fundamental, and all kinds of investment research and reports can be obtained from 5Paisa.
- The firm has numerous branches in the country, and this wide reach helps the traders to get support from any part of the country.
- Apart from intraday trading, also explore 5paisa delivery trading and other securities trading from the 5Paisa Review.
Open 5Paisa Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in 5Paisa?
Intraday Trading in 5Paisa can be started by opening an account with 5Paisa. Here we will discuss the three crucial steps you need to take for doing day-trade in 5Paisa.
Opening 5Paisa Account
- The first step to start intraday trading with 5Paisa is to Open 5Paisa Demat and trading accounts. The 5Paisa Demat account can be opened through the green button given on this page, “Open Demat Account.”
- You have to click on the button, and you will find a form that needs to be filled.
- Once you fill out the form, make the opening account payment, and approve your application, your account will be opened. Once the account is opened, you will get the login id and password on your registered email id.
Setting up of the 5Paisa Trading platforms
- Download the trading terminal or mobile application.
- Add the scripts of the stocks that you want to trade and track daily.
- Click on the stock name – search for it, and add it to the market watchlist.
- Modify orders from the order book – you can modify the pending orders.
Placing the order
- Take your intraday trading decision based on the analysis, and also, you can implement the tips provided by 5Paisa.
- You need to select the script you want to trade in, then select the option of Buy/Sell, and finally select the “intraday or day trade” option while checking out.
Similar Intraday Trading you may also Like
- Zerodha Intraday Trading
- Groww Intraday Trading
- Upstox Intraday Trading
- IIFL Intraday Trading
- Angel One Intraday Trading
5Paisa Intraday Charges
The 5Paisa Intraday Charges are one of the lowest in the market. Being the country’s second-largest discount brokerage house, it has kept 5Paisa Intraday Brokerage charges as low as Rs.20 per trade.
Whether you transact thousands of shares or ten, you need to pay Rs.20 only for every transaction, irrespective of the trade volume and the value. This helps the bulk traders trade a huge quantity of shares but have to pay only Rs.20 for each executed order.
|5Paisa Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||Rs 20 per executed order|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||5Paisa Brokerage Calculator|
The charges of the 5Paisa brokerage house are not limited to brokerage charges as there are certain mandatory charges which need to be paid by the traders for availing of the services.
- The charges are STT – Securities Transaction Tax levied on the turnover value
- Then there are SEBI Turnover charges levied on the total turnover
- Transaction charges are also calculated on the total amount of transaction
- Then there is GST @18% to be levied on the amount clubbed together with Brokerage and transaction charges.
- Stamp Duty is also there, which must be paid as per the state government’s stamp duty charges.
5Paisa Intraday Margin
The 5Paisa Intraday Margin can go up to 6 times which is huge as per the market. There are very few brokers that provide such a high margin as 5Paisa Intraday Limits. With the 5Paisa margin trading facility, the intraday traders can be benefited.
|5Paisa Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 5x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||5Paisa Margin Calculator|
With 5Paisa, you get leverage up to 6 times on Intraday Margin. Since the exposure is 5x, with a margin of 20,000, an investor can trade in shares worth 20,000*5 = 100000. Hence, it greatly benefits the clients who deal with heavy day trading making their life a bit easier.
5Paisa Trading – Types
The 5Paisa Trading is available on the three trading platforms that it offers. The firm offers a mobile trading platform, browser-based trading platform, and terminal software.
The 5Paisa Online Trading can be accessed through its official website, and you can do intraday trading using this browser-based platform.
If you are a bulk trader, the best platform for your use would be the 5Paisa Trade Terminal. And for trading, while traveling, you can use the mobile application available on Android and iOS platforms and can be used for intraday trading as it has great features for the same.
5Paisa Intraday Trading – Conclusion
5Paisa Intraday Trading offers great intraday trading facilities at such low brokerage charges, which are unbelievable. On the other hand, it provides such extremely high exposure when it comes to exposure.
Both of these features of 5Paisa help the bulk intraday traders trade more shares and churn out more profit.
5Paisa intraday FAQ
Here is the list of FAQs related to the 5Paisa Intraday:
Is Intraday Trading safe in 5paisa?
5paisa provides the most sought-after intraday services to their traders, keeping the brokerage low and reliability high; 5paisa has been a repeated choice for mainstream traders while trading intraday.
What is Intraday Exposure at 5paisa?
5paisa provides tremendous exposure to their traders who choose to trade intraday. At 5paisa, traders can enjoy leverage as big as 6 times, which usually is not offered in the market. Thus, 5paisa is the most exclusive and sought-after broking house in the industry.
What are Intraday Charges in 5paisa?
Traders at 5paisa go through an intraday brokerage charge of Rs 20 per trade. In contrast, traders can easily expect GST charges to be around 18% levied on the amount clubbed and brokerage and transaction charges.
How to do Day Trading in 5paisa?
Clients can start intraday trading at 5paisa by opening a Demat account just by following these three steps- the first step is to visit 5paisa’s website and start with the ‘open Demat account’ process; traders are expected to fill the form, after which they will be asked to make online account opening payments, later which once the application gets approved, the account will be opened.
Does 5paisa provide Day Trading?
The intraday services at 5paisa are technology-driven and resonate with their vision of not just easing transactions but also providing proper insights to traders to help them in their trading, with which 5paisa provides the lowest brokerage charges in the whole market, making them one of the most chosen broker houses in the industry.
Is Intraday Trading Free in 5paisa?
5paisa has remained a repeated choice of many experienced and high–profile traders due to their low-cost brokerage charges, which are the least in the market. No, the broker house does not provide free brokerage but provides the lowest brokerage possible in the market.
Does 5paisa have an App for Intraday?
5paisa’s trading platform and technology go hand in hand; the broker house brings globally acclaimed formulas for their traders to provide the best of market analysis, intraday charts, and heat maps. Thus, they use a mobile app for a better trading experience.
Is Intraday Profitable at 5paisa?
With many traders repeatedly choosing intraday as their primary choice, 5paisa has constructed their services where their clients are provided with the best market analysis, a team of experts, and promising brokerage charges that speak nothing but profit.
Does 5paisa provide Intraday Tips?
The broker house has an advisory and research team especially to provide useful market insights to daily traders and make every trade beneficial. The 5paisa advisory team also undertakes clients to help them choose better for their investment options.
What does 5paisa Intraday mean?
As the market trends favor intraday, given it enables traders to buy and sell their shares on the same Day, 5paisa has been providing a platform with exclusively less brokerage to ease traders from paying charges on every trade they make.
Can we do intraday in 5paisa?
NSE, BSE, and MCX are the platforms where 5paisa provides you online intraday. You can do your trading through the installable trading terminal, mobile trading application, or website. Click the ‘ Advance Buy ‘ link to put a bracket, stop loss, or cover order.
What is intraday and delivery in 5paisa?
At 5paisa, Intraday is when you sell or purchase your stocks on the same day. If you buy shares today, you must close your transaction before 3:20 PM. Else, from 3:20 PM onwards, 5paisa will begin the auto square off process based on the current market price.
While delivery is when you purchase your stocks today and will sell them the next day, you can sell your shares at any time after one year, five years, or even longer if you choose the Delivery Option, as long as you do not want to square off your position.
What are the charges for intraday in 5paisa?
The brokerage charges for Equity intraday trading at 5paisa are Rs. 10 per executed order.
How can I sell intraday shares in 5paisa?
To sell your stocks or shares on 5paisa, first, you must have an account on its official website or mobile application. Login to your trading account and enter details such as quantity pricing to create a sale order. Please make sure you’re selling the same number of shares or fewer than you have in your demat account. Your order will be executed when the set price reaches the trading day.
What is square off time in 5paisa?
The square off time in 5paisa 3:15 PM is the time of selling/buying and only gets open on the trading day. Before the market closes on the same day, the position is reversed. This square-off time is done to profit from a day’s price change. If the customers do not square off the equity intraday position, 5paisa automatically does its job.
How do I short sell on 5paisa?
Selling stock and then getting it back before the conclusion of the trading day is known as short selling. You will only have five to six hours to close out your position. 5paisa deploy the short selling only when you anticipate a decrease in the stock price throughout the day.
How do I start trading options in 5paisa?
- Go to the website 5paisa by browsing 5paisa.com.
- Log in by entering your required details.
- Fill up the credentials.
- You will see the option ‘Client Code’; click on it.
- Moving forward, select your profile.
- Go to my segments, and finally, go to the personal details.
How do I use buyback in 5paisa?
To utilize buyback benefits, first, you must have an account at 5paisa. After doing so, contact customer service and send the registrar’s letter, including the necessary information to participate in a buyback offer.
Can I buy it today and sell it tomorrow in 5paisa?
The 5paisa is always ready to benefit you with its best intraday ideas. Whether you want long-term ideas or short-term, you can do anything at 5paisa. You can get the top stocks to purchase today in the morning session. During the last trading hours, you can call both the STBT (Sell Today, Buy Tomorrow) and BTST (Buy Today, Sell Tomorrow).