IDBI Direct Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
IDBI direct capital-markets and securities are owned by IDBI bank. It is one of the leading stockholders in the market. IDBI Direct Intraday trading is among the other financial products and services they provide.
The company provides IDBI Direct Intraday services and other services like investment-banking, capital-market products, private Equity, Mergers and acquisitions, Stockbroking, fund management, and corporate advisory services are offered to the clients.
They are raising their standards continuously to get the top-ranking. They have an international presence to focus on client’s interests. Their staffs work together with the customers to maintain integrity, transparency, and responsibility.
A lot of innovation and teamwork with customers lead to their successful commitment. They improve the procedures and systems to deliver the best to the customers.
IDBI Direct Intraday Trading & Benefits
Trading is no longer a game only for the rich people now. The advent of the internet has made even general public get into the market. IDBI Direct intraday trading is a great way to get started, with the exclusive benefits they offer.
- DBI Direct Intraday tradinghas helped the common man to trade on desktop, laptop and mobile.
- For common people, Intraday trading would become a lucrative career. For beginners, IDBI Direct Intraday tips are given by the customer care at every step.
- Brokerage fee is quite minimal and there is a great chance you would be earning more, than what you pay in the form of brokerage and tax.
- Some traders sell a good volume of stocks in day trading. Short-term market moves get great benefits.
- Margin provision is as well provided by the company, which in a way increases your ability of purchasing shares
- You will be able to avail the expert assistance of the company, if you have a trading and demat account with them. Getting one is easy as well.
Open IDBI Direct Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in IDBI Direct?
People without knowledge of trading frequently get into this and suffer huge losses. But if they have background knowledge, there would be sufficient profits gained. Intraday Trading in IDBI Direct is easier with the tools and tips that are given by the customer care.
Enjoy the benefits by trading with the company; learn how it is to be done.
- To get on the ladder which lets you successfully trade in intraday, you need one in the first place. The ladder in this case, is the trading and demat account. You can immediately start intraday trading if you have one, and in case you don’t you need to apply for the same.
- If you do not possess an account, we suggest you give other articles written by us, a read-up. Rest, the executives of the company will always be on your side to guide you throughout the process. As soon as you receive your account and its credentials, it is time you log in.
- The first time loggers, will be prompted to change the password of their account, so it stays confidential. Do the needful and then try exploring the platform you are using, in general.
- After you have a hold of the shares you wish to trade in, you must enter them into the watchlist. If you have no idea, where to begin, we suggest you to take help of the company’s advisory services.
- If you have a customized watchlist in front of you, monitoring will be lot more easier. This is where you need to get through the transaction. You need to select the share you wish to transact, then click upon the buy/sell option and then tick mark the option intraday/day trade, to place your first intraday order.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
IDBI Direct Intraday Charges
The brokerage for intraday trading is 0.05% in IDBI Direct. IDBI Direct intraday charges are less compared to normal trading process. But, the brokerage charges to the company are not all the final charges you need to pay.
There is the bunch of other charges, which are meant to be paid, on a per transaction basis. If you calculate the same previously, you will be able to know your net profit in advance and ensure your profit expectation threshold is reached.
|IDBI Direct Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.05%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||IDBI Direct Brokerage Calculator|
As for example:
If you are going to buy a stock of price Rs.20 and while selling cost comes to Rs.30. And the number of shares bought is 50, and then the IDBI Direct intraday brokerage is as follows:
- Total Turnover: Rs.2500.00
- Brokerage: Rs.2.000
- STT: Rs.0.315
- SEBI Turnover FEES: Rs.0.005
- Stamp Duty Rs.0.075
- Transactions Charges: Rs.0.081
- GST: Rs.0.375
- Total Brokerage And Tax: Rs.2.851
Total Profit you will have in store with you is Rs.497.149.
IDBI Direct Intraday Margin
IDBI Direct intraday margin is up to 4 times. If you need a quick summarized introduction of the margin concept, we are more than happy to help.
|IDBI Direct Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 4x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||IDBI Direct Margin Calculator|
Explanations with examples are always better, and so here it goes. If you have Rs.3000 balance in your account, you will be welcome by the company to trade up to an amount of Rs.12,000.
The extra money is actually lent by the company which then, would need it back on an agreed date, along with interest. It basically can be perceived as a loan granted by the company to the day traders to help them execute increased number of trades.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
IDBI Direct Trading – Types
Providing various forms of trading makes it easy on the customer, where they can choose the one they want. Same is done for IDBI Direct trading, where the offer is of three types of trading. You can go for what you want.
So, the most common one is the IDBI Direct online trading where everything is managed by the client himself and basically online. Second one is the offline facility, where the client can walk into the nearest office and get an account. Third is the on-call facility which can be used in collaboration with the executives.
IDBI Direct Intraday Trading – Conclusion
Intraday trading is not easy for people who are not having much experience in trading. IDBI Direct intraday trading expert gives tips to the individuals at every step to get more profit.
Day trading becomes easy with charts and graphs provided by the company. Apart from these expert facilities, you can avail a host of other benefits. Reach out to the company, the rest will be taken care of it.
IDBI Direct Intraday Trading FAQs
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in IDBI Direct?
Answer – Yes, intraday trading is entirely safe at IDBI Direct. IDBI Direct Capital-Markets and Securities are owned by IDBI bank. It is one of the leading stockholders in the market. IDBI Direct Intraday trading is among the other financial products and services they provide.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at IDBI Direct?
Answer – IDBI Direct intraday exposure is up to 4 times. The extra money is actually lent by the company which then, would need to be paid back on an agreed date, along with interest. It helps traders execute more number of trades.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in IDBI Direct?
Answer – The brokerage for intraday trading is 0.05% in IDBI Direct. Other charges are transaction charge on the whole amount, STT as decided by the government, stamp duty that depends on the state government, SEBI turnover charges levied by SEBI, and GST.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in IDBI Direct?
Answer – Open a trading and demat account. Log into the account, select the share you wish to transact, then click upon the buy/sell option and then tick mark the option intraday/day trade, to place your first intraday order.
Ques – Does IDBI Direct provides Day Trading?
Answer – Yes, IDBI Direct does provide day trading services along with other services like investment-banking, capital-market products, private Equity, Mergers and acquisitions, Stockbroking, fund management, and corporate advisory services being offered to the clients.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in IDBI Direct?
Answer – No, intraday trading is not free in IDBI Direct. However, IDBI Direct intraday trading charges are less compared to normal trading processes. Clients are meant to pay the brokerage charges along with other fees levied on the same.
Ques – Does IDBI Direct has App for Intraday?
Answer – Yes, IDBI Direct does have an app called IDBI Direct. This app can be used by traders to trade on the go. Clients can operate their IDBI direct accounts at their convenience, place and monitor orders and trade positions on the go.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at IDBI Direct?
Answer – Intraday trading is such that if traders have background knowledge, there would be sufficient profits gained. But with IDBI, Intraday Trading is made easier with the tools and tips that are given by the customer care and is very likely to be profitable.
Ques – Do IDBI Direct provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Yes, IDBI does provide intraday tips and well researched recommendations. For beginners, IDBI Direct Intraday tips are given by the customer care at every step. This helps traders make bigger profits and trade with the power of expert knowledge on their side.
Ques – What is IDBI Direct Intraday mean?
Answer – Intraday trading refers to buying and selling of stocks on the same day before the market closes. IDBI Direct is one of the leading stockholders in the market. IDBI Direct Intraday trading is among the other financial products and services they provide.
Open IDBI Direct Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|