Alice Blue Online Franchise is comparatively a new venture in the stockbroking industry which has been incorporated in the year 2006.
The firm has been in the industry for more than a decade now and earned a lot of recognition for its dedicated efforts to the investors by making available great investment schemes and products for them.
The article below is a review of the Alice Blue Online Sub Broker firm as a business venture and how it involves other business entities into it and grows the business.
The different business models will be studied in the article along with the revenue sharing details and other aspects of the firm.
Alice Blue Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|AliceBlue Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.2/10|
About Alice Blue Franchise
The establishment of the firm – Alice Blue Online was done in the year 2006 by Sidhavelayutham M.
The headquarters of the firm has been located in the city of Bangalore in Karnataka.
The firm has been registered as a private firm and it is a discount broker.
The firm has been providing rights of business partnership to various entities from the inception and the sub-brokers can get the codes for their accounts within 45 days.
This is a little too late than most of the firms in the industry as the sub-broker’s code generally get generated within an average time of one month.
However, the payment is made within 28 days which is a few days lesser than the industry average.
The firm has created a niche for itself within these 13 years of its journey with a variety of investment schemes, products, and services made dedicatedly for the investors and keeping their needs and requirements in mind.
Get the call from Alice Blue Franchise Manager!
Types of Alice Blue Business Models
Alice Blue Online follows only a single business model which is –
- Sub Broker
Alice Blue Franchise Sub Broker or Alice Blue Authorized Person
Alice Blue Online sub-brokers model is a simple yet very effective business model. The model has various sub-brokers who need to acquire their own clients.
The sub-brokers needs to sell the products of the firm to the clients and generate revenue. The revenue so generated will be divided amongst the two – firm and the sub-broker.
The sub-brokers needs to keep a certain amount of deposit with the firm in order to get the rights of the sub-brokership. There are various benefits of sub-brokers of Alice Blue Online which are enumerated below
Benefits of Being Alice Blue Online Sub Broker
- The first advantage of being Alice Blue Online sub-broker is that you can start your business with just a mere Rs. 10000. So, if you have a shortage of funds and do not know how to start the business as soon as possible, then this feature of this firm is definitely going to help you.
- The next up is the revenue sharing which is exponential at the given rate of security deposit. So, basically, you will be earning as high as any other firm’s sub-brokers but keeping way less security deposit. This indirectly raves up your earnings as well.
- The next benefit on the line is that you get a lot of guidance from the firm in the form of marketing support, products training and others which will help your business to grow and prosper.
- The huge network of Alice Blue Online is another benefit that you can have as you get to work with different investors, brokers, and sub-brokers from different parts of the country and thus expand your network as well.
- As a sub-broker of Alice Blue Online, you will be able to sell all the products and the services of the firm and thus you can reach different clients with different needs for investment.
Alice Blue Partner Revenue Sharing or Alice Blue Sub Broker Commission
The revenue model is dependent on the security deposit as mentioned in the above section you have seen.
The minimum earning you can expect is 50% on any sales you have made which has generated revenue for the company.
The minimum revenue share is at par with the market however, for a minimal deposit of Rs. 10000, it is too high and this goes obviously in the favor of the sub-brokers.
The maximum share of the revenue you can earn is 75% of the revenue generated and that depends on the amount of security deposit you keep with the firm over and above the minimum deposit amount.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Alice Blue Online’s Share|
|Sub Broker||50% – 75%||25% – 50%|
Start your Broking Business with Alice Blue
Alice Blue Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
The security deposit you have to keep with Alice Blue Online is a minimal of Rs. 10000.
The firm does not have a cap on the security deposit but they have mandated Rs. 10 k as the minimum to get the sub-brokership rights of the firm.
If you want to keep more than this amount then you obviously can keep and that will determine the revenue share you will be entitled to.
However, since there is no cap on the security deposit amount, you can talk to the firm and decide about the maximum you can keep in order to earn the maximum revenue share which will be discussed in the next section of the article.
Check this table below for better understanding of Alice Blue Franchise Cost:
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Alice Blue Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Alice Blue Online requires certain infrastructure in the office of its sub-brokers which are –
- A minimum of 100 square feet of area in the office you have made for the sub-brokership business. This is to ensure that the clients who visit the office have enough space to sit and work comfortably.
- The number of employees in the office needs to be two at any given point in time who are working full time.
- The office needs to have an internet connection for smooth connectivity and trading purpose.
- The trading terminals needs to be installed in the office system as for the clients who want to trade from the office itself.
- The office must be equipped with telephone
Alice Blue Sub Broker Offers
The offers provided by the Alice Blue Online are as follows –
- You can start the business with an initial deposit of Rs. 10k which is a great relief to many sub-brokers.
- The revenue sharing is completely flexible which also helps the sub-brokers in different ways possible.
The offers can easily be availed by all Alice Blue Authorized Person once they register with Alice Blue.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Alice Blue Franchise or Alice Blue Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Alice Blue, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
For being a sub-broker of Alice Blue Online, you need to clear these following eligibility criteria –
- Education: The individual who is applying for the business position with Alice Blue Online needs to have at least a 10+2 degree from a recognized school and board of education. This is necessary so that the individual is able to understand the official requirement of the job.
- NISM Certifications: The certification which is mandatory is the NISM certificate which you need to have in order to become a sub-broker under any firm and it goes for Alice Blue Online as well. It is a mandatory rule set by the SEBI itself. This certificate is actually a blessing for the sub-brokers as this certifies them and the clients get to know and understand and have faith on them due to their certified knowledge of the financial products and this help them get more clients and revenue.
- Financial knowledge: The next criteria which need to be fulfilled by the sub-brokers of Alice Blue Online is that they need to have at least the basic knowledge of the products the company deals in to. The detailed products knowledge can be imparted through the product training sessions but the basic knowledge is required.
- Experience: The candidate applying for the sub-brokers position needs to have at least a few years of experience in the field. This market needs practical experience the most and thus the individual must have traded, investment knowledge prior to joining as a sub-broker.
How to become a Alice Blue Sub broker or Authorized Person?
The process of applying for the position of the Alice Blue Online sub-brokers can start at the end of this article only –
- Click on the button you find in the last of this article where it is mentioned as business opportunities with Alice Blue Online.
- Once clicked, you will land on a page which will ask for your personal details. Fill the form with all the details required and make sure you have input the correct data.
- Once done, submit the form and then you will be redirected to another page where you have to upload the documents mentioned above.
- Once you upload the documents, your eligibility will be checked and if found as eligible, you will receive a call in some time.
- Over the call, the Alice Blue Online representative, will discuss the further verification process and guide you about the same.
- Once verification is done and application of yours gets approved, you need to wait for 28 days to receive your code of sub-brokers.
- Then you can start your business.
Documents required to become Alice Blue Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- GST Registration Certificate
- SEBI And NISM Certificates
- Investment proof
- Canceled cheques
- Address proof
- Voter Id and others
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Alice Blue?
The various reasons to become Alice Blue Online Partner are –
- Low investment requirement
- Lucrative earnings potential
- Transparent business process and ethics
- Huge network
- Variety of products and services
Alice Blue Franchise Conclusion
Alice Blue Online provides the best for the sub-brokers, with just Rs. 10k deposit one can earn revenue which is at par with the market average.
Your earning potential and growth potential is huge with Alice Blue Online as a sub-broker.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Alice Blue
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|