Reliance Securities Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Being under one of the most reputed groups of companies in the country, Reliance Securities Intraday services is used by lakhs of traders in the country.
Reliance Securities is the financial service company under the most reputed Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. It is a Reliance Capital Limited Company’s branch which deals in different capital market products and services.
One of their most important and sought after services is Reliance Securities Intraday Trading which they offer at a very reasonable brokerage charge.
The firm provides intraday trading facility in different investment segments which helps the traders to make the most out of their trading.
In this article we will discuss the various benefits that Reliance securities offer to the intraday traders who trade using their platforms and the services.
The article will analyze the costs involved in intraday trading with Reliance Securities and also the exposure that it provides to the intraday clients. The article will be an all-in-all guide for the people who are seeking for the right brokerage firm for themselves to start intraday trading.
Reliance Securities Intraday Trading & Benefits
The Reliance Securities Intraday Trading services have a lot of benefits attached to it which you can avail when you start trading daily on the Reliance securities platform and opt for the intraday services.
In this section of this article, we will discuss all those benefits that you can get while trading on the Reliance Securities platform.
Benefits of Reliance Intraday Trading
- You can also opt for the call & trade services, they have a complete set up of terminal operators who can trade on behalf of you.
- The research and advisory department of the firm has been always up on their toes to provide the best Reliance Securities Intraday Tips so that the intraday traders can make the best out of the market on daily basis..
- The products which are available for intraday trading, all come with leverage. The firm provides huge leverage to the account holders and they can trade much higher than the amount they keep in their trading account as margin.
- The investment options or categories that you get to trade on a daily basis are many. You can trade equities, commodities, derivatives as in any other firm. Here you also get mutual funds, Forex, currencies and other products as well.
- Reliance Securities has a wide reach and it is present in all the major and minor cities of the country and It has more than one lakh of clients and the number is growing every day.
- The customers of the firm can also place After Market Orders or AMO which will be implemented in the market on the next trading day. This helps in saving time and securing the best of the market when it opens and in any case, the trader cannot place the order, the AMO can be a saviour.
- You can have also Reliance Money account which can be easily connected to the Demat and trading account of yours and you can transact for your trades easily.
- It offers four different trading platforms which are Easy Trade that is a browser-based platform, then there is Insta Plus, Insta Xpress and R Mobile Xpress.
Open Reliance Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Reliance Securities?
If you are thinking about how to start Intraday Trading in Reliance Securities, here are steps that you need to follow and the process is quite simple.
- In the beginning, like all, you have to open the Demat account and the trading account with the firm. The application for the same can be made from this page only.
- Click on the button that shows the Demat account opening. And fill the form that opens on your screen of the computer or any other devices that you are using.
- Once the form is filled, you have to submit the same and an executive from the company will get in touch with you to explain the process where, you also need to upload certain documents for the verification purpose.
- Once the verification of the applicant is over, the account is opened and the login details are sent to the mail id of the account holder.
- You can then download the trading platforms which are offered by Reliance Securities. You have to set up the market watchlist and you can see the different stocks that you can add there. Select the stocks and add them to the market watchlist.
- Once the market watch list is prepared you can start trading putting all your analytical skills and knowledge of the market.
- At the end of every trade, make sure you select the option of “Intraday or Day Trade”.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Reliance Securities Intraday Charges
For the intraday traders, the lower the brokerage is, the more profit they can count on their trades. So, Reliance Securities Intraday Charges are pretty on the lower side if you keep the margin high.
The minimum brokerage charges on each transaction are 0.03% while it can go up to 0.05% depending upon the amount of margin you keep with the firm.
|Reliance Securities Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.03%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Reliance Securities Brokerage Calculator|
The Reliance Securities Intraday Brokerage is not the only charge that you pay for trading on a daily basis. On every transaction, there is STT, SEBI Turnover charges, GST, Stamp Duty and transaction charges which are levied.
These charges are mandatory and fixed by the government or the SEBI authority. These charges are paid along with the brokerage charges.
Reliance Securities Intraday Margin
As discussed above as well, there is a high need or margin trading facility in the intraday segment and Reliance securities fulfill that very well.
|Reliance Securities Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 10x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Reliance Securities Margin Calculator|
The Reliance Securities Intraday Margin is high on intraday products and you can get up to a maximum of 10 times of leverage on the intraday segment. This makes your Rs.10000 in the trading account rise up to Rs.100000 when, it gets multiplied as per the Reliance Securities Intraday Limits.
This is a great opportunity for the traders with low capital in the trading account to trade as much as they want within the limit provided.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Reliance Securities Trading – Types
If you are looking for the different types of platforms for trading, then the Reliance Securities Trading account comes with 4 different platforms which we mentioned earlier as well. Let us now see the different features of the platforms.
The Reliance Securities Online Trading comes in two variants – Easy Trade and Insta Plus. The first platform is for the newbie investors who want to trade on the browser-based platform while the second one is for the ace traders who want to trade daily.
Then comes the Insta Xpress which is the trading terminal software provided by the firm. The platform is an EXE based software that you need to install and run. It provides real-time data and updates.
It has a very responsive platform that has lightning speed with which you can trade. You can get various quotes for the stocks and also various resources for trading.
Finally, there is the R Mobile Xpress which is the mobile trading application offered by Reliance Securities. It keeps all the market updates and all operations for intraday trading – buying, selling, researching, tracking and modifying and other activities on your fingertips.
Reliance Securities Intraday Trading – Conclusion
The Reliance Securities Intraday Trading can be accessed with very reasonable brokerage charges.
You get the best of the trading software, research and advisory services for the intraday trading which are mandatory. The firm provides Reliance Money account for smooth fund transfer as well.
Reliance Securities Intraday FAQs
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in Reliance Securities?
Answer – Reliance Securities are the testimony of success with reliability when it comes to the intraday segment of trading. The broker hose has been very finely constructed their intraday facility in a way that it supports different investment segments according to the client needs.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at Reliance Securities?
Answer – Reliance Securities provide their clients with the kind of benefits and exposure which they can avail nowhere else. The intraday margin funding that has been given to traders at Reliance Securities is exponentially high that is – traders are given a 10x margin funding.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in Reliance Securities?
Answer – At Reliance Securities intraday traders are favored with the lower brokerage on their trading, thus helping them to obtain more and more obtain on ever trade. Reliance Securities charge brokerage between 0.03% percent on the intraday side of trading; the brokerage charge entirely depends on the margin amount. While the trader is also obligated to pay other charges like STT and stamp duty or transaction charges.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in Reliance Securities?
Answer – In order for traders to start their journey with Reliance Securities for intraday trading they need to open a DEMAT account and might require to pay account opening charges or DEMAT AMC. Traders are required to fill the form for the account after which an executive from Reliance Securities will contact to them and help them further with the process.
Ques – Do Reliance Securities provide Day Trading?
Answer – Reliance Securities not only provide day trading but a lot more benefits with that, clients at Reliance Securities have a fully fledged team of experts to help them with their intraday activities. The broker house has always been a number one choice for trader seeking day trading, given the different set of benefits and leverage they are provided with at Reliance Securities.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in Reliance Securities?
Answer – No, intraday trading is not free of brokerage at Reliance Securities, clients are expected to a minimum amount of intraday brokerage charge on every trade they make. While the charge value is highly dependable and can go anywhere from 0.03%.
Ques – Do Reliance Securities have App for Intraday?
Answer – Yes Reliance Securities provide their clients with the benefit of online trading, after the verification process the clients can download the trading platform that is provided by Reliance Securities. Traders are expected to set their market watch list after which they can easily put their skills and knowledge on field and start trading.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at Reliance Securities?
Answer – Intraday at this broker house has been an epitome of success not just for skilled and experienced brokers but also for young traders who are new in the stock market industry. given, the call & trade service which is provided by Reliance Securities, allows young traders to make profit as a team of experts will be trading on behalf of them, giving them a gateway to not just earn but also learn from experts and reliance’s in-house team of experts.
Ques – Do Reliance Securities provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Yes, the Reliance Securities in-house team provides their clients with all the trading related tips and tricks them wish to know in order for them to trade better. Reliance Securities being a big name does not leave any corner empty when it comes to backing up clients with research and daily trading related tips.
Ques – What is Reliance Securities Intraday mean?
Answer – Intraday at Reliance Securities opens a gateway of opportunities for traders, giving full freedom to clients to enjoy intraday facility in different investment segments. Reliance Securities have now made the entire process of buying and selling a share in the same day, most of it has now been possible through just one touch of your Smartphone. Thus Reliance Securities have been setting wider spectrum when it comes intraday.
Open Reliance Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|