Axis Direct Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & more
Axis Direct is a well-known stockbroker in the retail investment segment. Axis Direct Intraday Trading is the primary service that this broker provides to all its clients and the charges for Axis Direct Intraday facility are really reasonable which makes the clients garner profits.
This Stock Broking house is a twig of Axis Bank, which is one of the most popular banking institutions in the country. Axis Direct being a part of this reputed financial organization is continuously evolving in every segment to provide the best services to the clients in the stockbroking arena.
In the year 2011, the firm Axis Direct was established by Arun Thukral which has more than seventy-five branches in the country across different cities. With 4.2 lakhs of clients who actively trade on the Axis Direct Platforms, it is counted amongst the top ten stockbrokers of the country.
In this article, we will discuss the intraday services and facilities the broker provides to its customers. Along with that, we will also analyze the different charges that are associated with intraday services.
We will also tell you about the exposure and leverage the firm provides for intraday trading and various benefits of day-trading with Axis Direct. Let us start with the advantages that you will get while trading on the Axis Direct Platform for daily trading.
Axis Direct Intraday Trading & Benefits
If you are looking for the benefits of Axis Direct Intraday Trading, here you get the detailed list of advantages and the analysis as well.
- Since the brokerage house is a part of Axis Bank, you get the three-in-one account which helps in safe and secure fund transfer without any delay and discrepancies.
- There are varieties of investment options that you get from the broker to invest. There are equities as the basic form of investment, then there are commodities, derivatives and other investment options to perform daily trades.
- The research and advisory department of the firm has been really strong and it provides daily Axis Direct Intraday Tips to the customers. Then, they circulate various financial reports, company annual reports, reviews of the market of daily, weekly, monthly basis to make the investors aware of the market in true sense.
- The brokerage plan of the firm has been very direct and simple which helps the intraday traders a lot. There is a flat brokerage plan which assists the intraday traders to trade bulk volume of shares and pay reasonable brokerage.
- The wide reach of the firm is another benefit for the clients. The firm has a presence almost all over India which helps the intraday traders and other investors to seek help.
- The DirectTrade terminal software of Axis Direct is one of the most advanced trading terminals in this time in the market. It has different features to assist a daily trader which includes advanced charts, order book and auto-refresh option in that. Live quotes, market watch with different stocks and many others.
- Last but not the least, the customer support of the firm has been incredible which is necessary for the intraday traders.
Open Axis Direct Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Axis Direct?
For starting Intraday Trading in Axis Direct, all you have to do is to open an account with Axis Direct. The steps for doing the same are as follows:
- First, you have to click on the button where you see its written Open Demat account. Once you click on this button here on this page, you will see a form on your screen. Fill and submit the form.
- Then you need to upload certain documents. Once you upload the documents, you will receive a call from the Axis Direct executive who will guide you about the rest of the process.
- The verification will be done and once everything is verified – documents and your details, your account will be opened and you will receive the login details of your account in your registered email id.
The next step after you open your account is downloading the trading terminal and other trading platforms. Once you have the platform then come the setup part.
- Open and login to the trading terminal. Click on the market watchlist section and you have to add the scrips.
- For the same, you have to select the stocks you want to add to the market watchlist.
Once the terminal and other platforms are ready for use, now you can start your trading.
- Select the scrip you wish to deal with, from the watchlist, and then proceed to buy or sell.
- After you select the buy or sell option, you will have to select the “intraday or day trade” option, to start intraday trading.
Know more about other Intraday Trading Brokers
Axis Direct Intraday Charges
Axis Direct Intraday Charges are 0.05%. The Axis Direct Intraday Brokerage is really low if compared with most of the full-service brokerage houses and especially when it is a part of a banking institution.
|Axis Direct Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.05%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Axis Direct Brokerage Calculator|
The brokerage charge is the basic charge that the firm charges from the customer for providing the intraday services. Apart from this charge, there are some governmental charges and SEBI charges which are also required to be paid by the customer.
Now, there are two more plans this stock broker provides. One of the two plans are Investment Plus Plan, which has the same brokerage charge of 0.05%. The third plan is referred to as the Now or Never Plan, which has a charge of 0.03%.
Axis Direct Intraday Margin
The Axis Direct Intraday Margin is 10 times as the maximum margin. The Axis Direct Intraday Limits will provide you leverage up to 6 times the amount you have in the trading account.
|Axis Direct Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 6x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Axis Direct Margin Calculator|
For instance, if you have Rs.50000 in the trading account, you can trade shares on a daily basis worth Rs.50000*10 = Rs.500000.
This is a huge benefit that the customers get and it is required in an intraday arena, when you are short of capital and come across a pretty profitable deal. This can be achieved with the leverage provided by the brokerage house.
Find out Intraday Trading Details of other Stock Brokers
Axis Direct Trading – Types
Axis Direct Trading platforms include online trading platforms which are AxisDirect Lite, which is a platform for trading equities and derivatives.
There is a mobile trading platform as well. Axis Direct Online Trading platforms are also available in the form of the trading terminal which is DirectTrade and Swift Trade.
Axis Direct Intraday Trading – Conclusion
So, Axis Direct Intraday Trading services provide you a lot of opportunities in the intraday market. You can trade using the advanced trading terminal and get various trading options under one roof.
The leverage it provides is quite good for daily trading. The brokerage charges and the plan being a flat one help the bulk daily traders a lot.
Axis Direct intraday FAQ
Ques – Is Intraday Trading safe in Axis Direct?
Answer – Axis Directs has been providing top-notch service to their customers with reasonable brokerage for years now, but that does not make Axis Direct the name which they are today. Given the company’s orientation towards maintaining trade security is something which attracted many traders to join hands with Axis Direct, and thus have safe and secure trading experience.
Ques – What is Intraday Exposure at Axis Direct?
Answer – While intraday is a very tricky segment of the trade, intraday exposure is something that adds more stars to it and makes intraday trade more beneficial for traders. At Axis Direct traders get an up to 6x margin funding on intraday.
Ques – What are Intraday Charges in Axis Direct?
Answer – Axis Direct follows a flat brokerage charges for intraday which is highly beneficial for traders who trade in bulk, and thus it cut down their charge. Traders have to bear a brokerage of 0.05% at this brokerage house. Along with brokerage charges traders also have to bear government charges such as SEBI and GST or stamp charges.
Ques – How to do Day Trading in Axis Direct?
Answer – The first step to start trading with any broker house is to open a trader’s account with that broker. Hence in order to open a DEMAT account at Axis Direct, traders are expected to submit an application and their vital documents which are asked by the broker. Once the verification process is done, customers will receive their log in credentials through email.
Ques – Does Axis Directs provides Day Trading?
Answer – Axis Directs have been delivering various set of services to traders trading in different segment, one of which is intraday. The following broker house has been a known and celebrated name for their unmatched service in intraday trading.
Ques – Is Intraday Trading Free in Axis Direct?
Answer – Brokerage charges at Axis Direct highly stand in the support of traders who trade actively and in bulk, the brokerage charge or intraday at Axis Direct is around 0.05%.
Ques – Does Axis Directs has App for Intraday?
Answer – Yes, Axis Direct also provides their clients with a mobile application to trade at the ease of just one click from their smart phone. The trading platform can be logged in through the credentials customers receive after opening a demat account with the broker house.
Ques – Is Intraday Profitable at Axis Direct?
Answer – Staring from the brokerage plan of Axis Direct which is very simple and have been designed to speak highly in favor of their clients to their advisory team, the entire system at Axis Direct has been finely crafted to stand in the best benefit of their clients.
Ques – Do Axis Directs provide Intraday Tips?
Answer – Axis Direct have a team of experts, specializing not just in market researches but crucial skills that are required to crack a beneficial trade, thus helping their customers with every kind of trading advice and tip.
Ques – What is Axis Direct Intraday mean?
Answer – Unlike other segments of trade where the shares are kept in account and sold when the market is in best of favor, intraday trading requires a trader to buy and sell the share in the very same day. At Axis Direct traders have been having the luxury to not just trade in bulk without worrying about brokerage but also safe and secure transactions with every trade.
Open Axis Direct Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
Know in detail about Intraday Trading of other brokers
Most Read Articles
|Everything about Discount Broker|
|Everything about Full Service Broker|
|Top Stock Brokers in India|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Sub Broker Franchise|
|Stock Market Franchise|