Tradebulls Securities Intraday Trading – Benefits, Process, Charges, Margin & moreLast Updated Date: Mar 24, 2023
Tradebulls Securities Private Limited, also known as Tradebulls Securities, is a full-service brokerage house.
The Tradebulls Securities Intraday Trading facilities can be availed through their branches spread across 12 major cities of India. The company operates from their Mumbai-based headquarters.
And they provide nationwide services to more than 70,000 people. The company is primarily governed as per the principles of Dinesh Thakkar.
In fact, as of today, more than 1,000 people have been granted employment by the firm.
And they have no plans to stop their growth. However, coming back to the objective of this article, we’ll discuss only one specific service of the company today.
We’re referring to the Tradebulls Securities Intraday Trading facilities. We’ll elaborate on the benefits associated with Tradebulls Securities Intraday.
We’ll enlist the charges included with it. And we’ll even list the steps to initiate Intraday or Day Trading with the company.
Tradebulls Securities Intraday Trading & Benefits
The prime difference between regular and Intraday Trading is widely known. People even understand the complexities associated with this pattern of Trading.
However, the higher returns associated with it attract traders to this genre. And, the brokerage houses even provide additional perks, thus, making the whole deal rather interesting.
Tradebulls is a remarkable stock broker entity and is one of the fastest-growing entities offering the Best Platform for Intraday Trading.
Therefore, we’ve enlisted the most lucrative benefits that Tradebulls Securities Intraday Trading has to promise:
- Tradebulls Securities does not charge anything to grant a Trading Account. This comes as a relief to many traders. This is even unique for a full-service broker to act this way.
- The company’s Trading Accounts even come with additional features. We’re referring to the platforms they can be accessed from. Tradebulls has three different platforms to offer. And all of these platforms are free to access for their customers. An even more interesting fact about these platforms is their functionalities. Each of them is built to serve a different purpose. And they all come with amazing analytical features. These features include Tradebulls Securities Intraday Tips, Top Picks, IPO Reports, Daily Market Review, etc.
- Lifetime the company as well offers free usage of the Trading Account. This means that customers are not required to pay any AMC.
- The company even has certain unique offers to grant. We’re referring to their brokerage reversal of up to Rs.1,00,000.
- One of the best benefits is the additional trading leverage. This allows the customers to enjoy up to 60 times their trading potential.
- Explore with us all the securities you can trade in with Tradebulls from the Tradebulls Securities Review section.
Open Tradebulls Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form
How to do Intraday Trading in Tradebulls Securities?
People are used to facing complexities in Day Trading. And this even makes them believe that the trading process is complex. However, that is not always true.
Intraday Trading in Tradebulls Securities is, in fact, very easy. And you can follow the steps we’ve mentioned below. Anyway, here’s how it goes:
- The very first step involved in this process requires an account. We’re referring to Tradebulls Securities Trading Account. This is the most crucial step in the process. However, if you do not have one, you can always refer to our other articles for help. They’ll guide you through registering and acquiring one of the company’s Trading Accounts.
- Once you have the trading account, you must log in. You can use any of the trading platforms provided by the company to log in. And, it would be best if you used your unique username and password associated with that trading account. You must always change your password after logging in for the first time. This is a security measure you must never ignore.
- Once logged into your account, you must determine the stocks to trade in. You may select the stocks using the company’s top picks. You may even check out the Daily Market Reviews for this. And you can create a watchlist of your favourite stocks. This will help you to keep a check on their growth.
- It would help to locate the trading section whenever you feel like trading. And, in the trading section, go to the ‘Buy/Sell’ menu.
- The last step is to trade in the stocks. You must select ‘Day / Intraday Trading’ in the ‘Buy/Sell’ menu.
Similar Intraday Trading you may also Like
- Sharekhan Intraday Trading
- Anand Rathi Intraday Trading
- Reliance Securities Intraday Trading
- Religare Securities Intraday Trading
- Ventura Securities Intraday Trading
Tradebulls Securities Intraday Charges
|Tradebulls Securities Intraday Charges|
|Intraday Brokerage Charge||0.02%|
|Intraday Brokerage Calculator||Tradebulls Brokerage Calculator|
Thus, Tradebulls Securities Intraday Charges are incurred based on many factors. The Tradebulls Securities Intraday Brokerage can be broken down into the following:
- Transaction charge – This is imposed on the total transaction value.
- Brokerage charge – This is imposed on the overall transaction value as well.
- Securities Transaction Tax, also known as STT, is imposed on the transaction value by government norms.
- Stamp Duty is a minimal charge. And it’s imposed depending upon the state where the transaction takes place.
- SEBI Turnover Charge is imposed as per SEBI’s requirements.
- GST is imposed only on the Transaction Charge.
Let’s try to figure this out with an example. So, you buy the stocks of a company in the state of Meghalaya. The unit share price of this company is valued at Rs.500. You get yourself 100 units of this company.
Therefore, your holding stands at a value of Rs.50,000. However, you see a rise in the share price. So, you sell them off for Rs.512 each. Thus, your holding sells out for a price of Rs.51,200. Hence, you should make a profit of Rs.1,200 on the trade.
However, you must pay off certain tax amounts as well. This includes SEBI Turnover Charges, GST, Brokerage, STT, Stamp Duty, and Transaction Charges. This amount cumulates to Rs.69.256 in total.
Hence, your net profit remains Rs.1,130.744 post-paying off the taxes. You may use their brokerage calculator to get the exact idea of your profit for a certain trade.
Tradebulls Securities Intraday Margin
|Tradebulls Securities Intraday Exposure|
|Intraday Margin Funding||Upto 5x|
|Intraday Margin Calculator||Tradebulls Margin Calculator|
Therefore, Tradebulls Securities Intraday Margin, as mentioned above, is humongous. They pay a 60x trade margin. And this is encouraging for the traders. In general, brokerage houses restrict a trade margin of 5x – 20x.
However, Tradebulls Securities Intraday Limits show off the chart liberty.
You get to buy five times more stocks than your account holding a balance in simple terms. If you have Rs.100 in your account balance, you’re eligible for a trade worth Rs.5,00.
The company pays the additional amount required to buy off the extra share. And you may consider this as a loan amount.
However, you must pay proper returns in terms of interest over the borrowed amount. We suggest you go through the company norms before making any such decision.
Tradebulls Securities Trading – Types
Tradebulls Securities Trading can be used via multiple media. The company provides both offline and online trading facilities.
Customers can opt to visit their branches for offline support. This way, they can access the trading terminals established within the company branches for Trading.
In other situations, even Tradebulls Securities Online Trading options can be used. This specifically includes three particular platforms.
Tradebulls Securities Intraday Trading – Conclusion
We highly recommend using Tradebulls Securities Intraday Trading. And, we’ve provided you with more than enough reasons to do so.
The company provides free trading accounts. They grant huge trade margins to the customers.
They have superb brokerage plans. Even they allow a lifetime’s worth of account access for free. Typically speaking, there isn’t anything more you can ask.
Tradebulls Securities Intraday Trading FAQs
Here is the list of FAQs related to the Tradebull securities:
Is Intraday Trading safe in Tradebulls Securities?
Tradebulls Securities Private Limited, also known as Tradebulls Securities, is a well-reputed full-service brokerage house. It is a safe and trustworthy option for intraday trading and has already serviced more than 70,000 clients.
What is Intraday Exposure at Tradebulls Securities?
Compared to other brokerage houses, intraday exposure at Tradebulls Securities is huge. They offer up to a 5x trade margin. The company pays the additional amount. However, you must pay proper returns in terms of interest over the borrowed amount.
What are Intraday Charges in Tradebulls Securities?
At Tradebulls Securities, the brokerage charge is 0.010%-0.030%. Traders also have to pay transaction charges and STT charges on the total transaction value, SEBI turnover charges per SEBI, GST, and stamp duty charges per state.
How to do Day Trading in Tradebulls Securities?
First, create a Tradebulls Securities Trading Account and log into it. Then, determine the stocks to trade in, locate the trading section, go to the ‘Buy/Sell’ menu and select the ‘Day / Intraday Trading’ in the ‘Buy/Sell’ menu to begin trading.
Does Tradebulls Securities provide Day Trading?
Yes, Tradebulls Securities does provide day trading. The Tradebulls Securities Intraday Trading facilities avail through their branches spread across 12 major cities of India and even on online platforms.
Is Intraday Trading Free in Tradebulls Securities?
No, intraday trading is not free in Tradebulls Securities. However, creating a trading account is completely free, and the charges levied are also incredibly reasonable, affordable, and less than other brokerage houses.
Does Tradebulls Securities have an App for Intraday?
Yes, Tradebulla Securities does have a mobile app for intraday trading called Tradebulls Touch Mobile Trading Application.
Tradebulls Touch Mobile Trading Application provides the best trading platform with a suite featuring comprehensive trading and market monitoring, making it easy for traders to trade on the go.
Is Intraday Profitable at Tradebulls Securities?
Yes, Intraday trading at Tradebulls Securities can be very profitable for traders. With amazing analytical features and recommendations, combined with low charges, the company allows clients to trade to ensure profitability to the best of their knowledge.
Do Tradebulls Securities provide Intraday Tips?
Yes, Tradebulls Securities does provide Tradebulls Securities Intraday Tips, Top Picks, IPO Reports, Daily Market Reviews, and more. These recommendations and market analyses from experts allow traders to make informed decisions.
What does Tradebulls Securities Intraday mean?
Intraday trading is a form of Trading in which traders must buy and sell shares on the same Day. Tradebulls Securities is a reputed full-service brokerage house that offers the service of intraday trading to its clients easily and profitably.
Which indices are best for intraday?
For Intraday, you can rely on Nifty50 and BankNifty. Both are one of the best indices for the Intraday.
Will my order be squared off by the broker on the same day?
No, you can rest assured that the broker will not square off your order. So, it will not be considered intraday, and if the product is margin, then the trading system will automatically square off all the opened positions in both exchanges.
Can I do short selling?
Usually, short selling can only be done via a margin account. Hundreds of sophisticated traders invest in short selling either to hedge the market risk or to simplify the speculation. Day traders are another part of the short side.
What is an Intraday trading indicator?
Intraday trading indicators are specific trading tools that expert traders use as a comprehensive guide to earning more profit. These tools help traders make good and informed decisions.
How to Choose Stocks for Intraday trade?
- Filter the stocks based on the rupee value moments and percentage
- Only trade in liquid stocks as they offer a better probability of quick trade execution
- Look for the trendy market stocks and carefully observe the indicators
How do I get a capital gain statement from Tradebulls?
To get your capital gains statement, you have to contact the company by email directly. From your registered email address, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can directly contact the relationship manager.
What is Intraday trading?
In simple words, intraday trading means buying and selling stocks and shares on the same day. The buying and selling have to happen within one specific trading session on the trading day. If you are a beginner, an ideal trading idea would be to treat a prevalent intraday trend.
How Many Stocks Should You Own in Your Portfolio?
According to market experts, to become a professional trader, you need to own about 20 to 30 stocks. You can easily manage this number of stocks. However, if you are looking for more, then you can go up to buy 60 stocks.
What is Price Action Trading?
Price action is basically the movement of a security’s price, which plots over time. In simple words, price action is the basis of all the technical analysis of commodities, stocks, and other asset charts.
What is the Range-Bound Market?
The method used by traders to buy at the support trend line and sell at the resistance trend line for a given set of stocks and shares is known as the range-bound strategy. A range-bound market is a type of share market where the prices jump between a specific high price and a minimum price.
Open Tradebulls Securities Trading Account Now! – Fill up the Form