Suresh Rathi Franchise is one of the oldest surviving brokerage houses in India that has been recognized for their business ideals and transparency by their respective clients throughout the country.
We have tried to sum up everything there is about them today within this particular piece of article in the format of a detailed and well described review.
The review has been conducted on the basis of the Suresh Rathi Sub Broker Program, its story of origin, involvement in various business models, offers they come out with for their respective business partners, revenue sharing model they follow and more.
Suresh Rathi Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Suresh Rathi Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.4/10|
About Suresh Rathi Franchise
Suresh Rathi Franchise was established a fully integrated non-banking financial services provider and brokerage house in the year 1985 by their respective founder Suresh Rathi.
The incorporation of the corresponding franchiser took place within the commercial jurisdiction of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
For almost 35 (thirty five) years, the franchiser has been dedicatedly serving their respective clients across the country along various exchanges such as the Bombay Stock Exchange, the National Stock Exchange, National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, the Multi Commodity Exchange and the National Stock Exchange Currency Derivatives with utmost precision and professionalism.
As a matter of fact, the measure of them being accepted and praised by their clients can be easily concluded by the fact that the corresponding franchiser serves their clients across the nation through a spread of 35 branches located in different cities and 120 business associates.
The franchiser takes 20 (twenty) days of time to create and issue a new Sub Broker Code while 35 (thirty five) day of time to process and settle any sort of outstanding commission due on the business their respective business partners generate on their behalf.
Become an Authorized Person of Suresh Rathi
Types of Suresh Rathi Business Models
You must acknowledge the fact that Suresh Rathi Franchise is not at all interested in getting themselves involved with any sort of business models like Master Franchise, Remisier or Referral Programs.
Nevertheless, they do have a specific kind of knack for distributing the business rights to their Sub Broker business association model.
- Sub Broker
Suresh Rathi Sub Brokers or Suresh Rathi Authorized Person
Suresh Rathi Sub Broker business association model was primarily developed with the idea of ensuring that the corresponding franchiser does not have to give away the commercial rights to their respective financial products, services or even the trading platforms to any person or organization along with complete area wise business dominance opportunity.
This particular form of business model ensures that the respective business partners of the corresponding franchiser enjoy the rights to distributing all of the franchisers said financial products, services as well as the trading platforms (remote or otherwise) to their respective clients.
Furthermore, the respective business partners of the corresponding franchiser are also allowed to give away any additional services to their respective clients up on their convenience and will without getting any sort of interruption from the franchiser whatsoever.
Benefits of Suresh Rathi Authorized Person
Registering oneself for the Suresh Rathi Sub Broker business association program comes along with many benefits, some of which we have tried to list down for you below:-
- Suresh Rathi Authorised Person model means that the respective business partner of the corresponding franchiser gets to utilize and leverage the years of experience gained by the franchiser in terms of brokerage and trading services.
- Being a part of the Suresh Rathi franchise model means that the respective business partner of the corresponding franchiser gets to leverage the faith, trust and goodwill created by the franchiser over a period of three consecutive decades serving to their respective clients throughout the nation in order to lure in more valuable customers.
- As a part Suresh Rathi Sub Broker model means that the respective business partner of the corresponding franchiser needs to invest comparatively less in terms of initial investment or security deposit required to apply for the commercial rights of the corresponding franchiser.
- Being a part of the Suresh Rathi Sub Broker program means that the respective business partner of the corresponding franchiser gets to harness, grow and manage their own respective clientele without any form of interference from the corresponding franchiser.
- Being a part of the Suresh Rathi Partner model means that the respective business partner of the corresponding franchiser gets to enjoy a good share in terms of revenue or commission as generated over the business on behalf of the franchiser themselves.
Suresh Rathi Partner Revenue Sharing or Suresh Rathi Sub Broker Commission
Suresh Rathi Franchise can be considered pretty generous in terms of sharing the revenue over the overall business as generated by their respective business associates on their behalf in terms of commission.
In fact, they pay off about 60 % – 70 % of the overall business value back to their respective business associates. The fluctuation of 20 % that you must have spotted in terms of the commission occurs majorly due to the fact that selling different financial products consisting of different asset classes fetches different profit margins.
Furthermore, it also depends on the arrangements a particular business associate has with the corresponding franchiser.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Suresh’s Share|
|Sub Broker||60% – 75%||40% – 25%|
Start your Broking Business with Suresh Rathi
Suresh Rathi Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Suresh Rathi Franchise needs their respective business associates to pay off a security deposit of Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand) to Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakh) as the primitive initial investment while applying for the registration to get the commercial rights to the corresponding franchiser’s sub brokerage firms.
Nevertheless, there are a few more investments requirements that are also needed to be taken care of by the applying parties themselves so as to become eligible for getting the rights to the corresponding franchiser’s sub broker firm, in terms of the payment for acquiring some specific registrations and certifications and meeting the infrastructural requirements.
Nevertheless, most of these investments are a one time thing.
Check this table below for better understanding of Suresh Rathi Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.100,000|
These Sub Broker Franchise ask for low Security Deposits:
|Fyers Franchise||Choice Broking Franchise||Elite Wealth Franchise|
Suresh Rathi Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Suresh Rathi Franchise typically requires their respective business associates as well as the ones who are interested in placing the registration for acquiring their sub broker firms’ commercial rights to meet a few basic requirements in terms of infrastructure.
Typically speaking, they need their respective or prospective business associates to have a set of trading terminals as approved in accordance to the industry standards, an internet connection stable and strong enough to execute multiple online trades.
Apart from this, they also need to take care of the communication needs simultaneously, a staff size of minimum one person and an office space of at least 100 sq ft.
Suresh Rathi Sub Broker Offers
Suresh Rathi Franchise only entertains their respective business associates by laying down offers related to Rs.10,000 Initial Deposit and Flexible Revenue Sharing Model.
Nevertheless, if you are expecting to receive any form of offers from them in terms of Zero Deposit Requirements, Flat Revenue Sharing model or Zero Revenue Sharing With Prepaid model, then you will be sheerly disappointed.
Here is the list of other Sub Broker Franchise with Great Offers:
|Angel Broking Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise||Sushil Finance Franchise||Profitmart Franchise|
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Prabhudas Lilladher Franchise||Swastika Investment Franchise|
Suresh Rathi Franchise or Suresh Rathi Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Suresh Rathi, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
In order to be eligible for applying for the commercial rights to Suresh Rathi Franchise’s sub broker business association model, you must take care of the following:-
- Get a certificate from the NSIM accredited to your name while applying for the rights to the commercialization of the corresponding franchiser’s sub broker business association model.
- Have an educational qualification equivalent to or more than at least intermediation or ten plus two (for understanding’s sake) while applying for the rights to the commercialization of the corresponding franchiser’s sub broker business association model.
- Meet all the infrastructural requirements as established by the corresponding franchiser themselves (also mentioned within this article before) while applying for the rights to the commercialization of the corresponding franchiser’s sub broker business association model.
- Have an experience of two consecutive years on the very least in the field of stock trading and broking services while applying for the rights to the commercialization of the corresponding franchiser’s sub broker business association model.
- Proper and in depth understanding of all the financial products the corresponding franchiser deals in specifically the various asset classes including equity, derivatives, currency, commodity, futures and options while applying for the rights to the commercialization of the corresponding franchiser’s sub broker business association model.
- Basic understanding of a few computer programs like MS Excel in order to be able to help out the respective clients while applying for the rights to the commercialization of the corresponding franchiser’s sub broker business association model.
How to become a Suresh Rathi Sub broker or Authorized Person?
If you are thoroughly impressed by the financial services being let out by Suresh Rathi Franchise and want to register for their Sub Broker’s business model, then you are at the right place.
All you need to di is follow our instructions as mentioned below:-
- Locate and click on a button at the end of this section that states “Become a Business Partner”.
- Fill up the form (specifically all the blank spaces that contain the mandatory ‘star’ mark) after reading it thoroughly in the first place, that opens up on clicking the button as mentioned before.
- Submit the form along with the copy of a few more relevant documents that have been mentioned by us within this article before. You may also refer to the form itself in order to get the list of all the relevant documents.
- Wait for one of the corresponding franchiser’s representatives to call you and take care of the last formalities before granting you the permission to own the rights of the sub broker business model.
Documents required to become Suresh Rathi Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Payment Proof for complete security deposit
- Academic Certificates
- Investment Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Cancelled Cheque
- GST Registration
- SEBI Registration Certificate
- Passport sized photos
Check the list of Stock Market Franchise with quick Sub Broker tag generation process:
|SMC Franchise||IIFL Franchise||IDBI Direct Franchise||Ventura Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Nirmal Bang Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise||Ski Capital Franchise|
Why Partner with Suresh Rathi?
Here is a list of all the prime reasons you should consider for choosing Suresh Rathi as your prime franchiser:-
- Suresh Rathi Franchise have been in the industry for well over three decades serving their respective clients with utmost satisfaction. This is one of the things that you can bring in to use in order to fetch yourselves more clients.
- Suresh Rathi Sub Broker has a very decent revenue sharing model. It provides a share of 60% – 75% of the overall business they generate.
- The franchise program do not charge any sort of annual maintenance from their respective clients. Thus the respective business associates can use this to attract more clients.
- Suresh Rathi Authorised Person has been known to be rather supportive to their respective business partnetners in terms of providing them with amazing marketing support. This ensures that their respective business partners get established within their area of business easily.
- Suresh Rathi Partner Program have also been known to provide their respective business associates with acute back Office support. This enables the employees of their respective business associates to focus on primary operations of the business.
- The broking franchise also provide their respective business partners with Trading Support, Advisory Support and Acquisition Training.
Suresh Rathi Franchise Conclusion
Suresh Rathi Franchise is a one step solution to all needs of getting into the trading industry. They stock broker is known for their brilliant business strategies & fulfilling their partners needs.
Suresh Rathi Sub Broker Program is definitely worth getting associated with.
Find below Sub Broker Franchise with varied Support to its Broking Franchisee:
|Geojit Franchise||Karvy Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Religare Securities Franchise|
|Arihant Capital Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Anand Rathi Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Suresh Rathi
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|