Safal Capital Franchise is one of the premier stockbrokers in the Ahmedabad, Gujarat. With a decade long experience in the industry, the firm has made a place for itself amongst its peers.
The firm offers business opportunities apart from regular investment products and services. One interested to join the stock market for providing financial service can read the article below to find out how you can join and what are the various requirements and benefits of joining.
This is a detailed article on Safal Capital Sub Broker Program, its business models and revenue structure as well.
Safal Capital Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Safal Capital Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Safal Capital Franchise
The firm was incorporated in the year 2009 which is 10 years back and in these ten years, the company has created a niche for itself.
The firm was founded by Mr. Naman Jayeshbhai Shah in Gujrat as a full-service broker.
The firm is a privately funded firm and it provides sub-brokership rights to the individuals seeking to join stockbroking business with a limited amount of capital.
The sub-brokers get their code within 28 days which is one of the minima in the industry and the payment is also processed within 3-4 weeks.
Become an Authorized Person of Safal Capital
Types of Safal Capital Business Models
You can join as a sub-broker of the Safal Capital and here are details of the business model –
- Sub Broker / Authorised Person Model
Safal Capital Sub Broker or Safal Capital Authorized Person
The model for sub-brokers business with Safal Capital is pretty simple and it has few layers like fetching clients, pitching products and services to them and finally generating the revenue.
The revenue so generated by the sub-brokers are shared in a predetermined ratio between the sub-broker and the firm.
The sub-broker gets other support from the firm as well which will be discussed later in the article. The sub-broker model mainly stands on the clientele it builds.
It has to build its own clientele and sell Safal Capital’s products and services to them.
Benefits of Safal Capital Authorized Person
- Big Network: You soon become a part of the network of Safal Capital has which is huge and has various eminent investors and sub-brokers and brokers. This helps you grow your knowledge and business hand-in-hand.
- High Earning Potential: The firm provides huge earning potential to the sub-brokers by sharing the revenue with them. The sub-brokers are entitled to receive revenue with Safal Capital which can be as high as 75%.
- Trading products and platforms: For being a good sub-broker and grow your business, you would need good products to sell and Safal Capital has a range of investment products that suit the different class of investors and thus helps you in making customers from different segments.
- Various offers: The firm has various offers for the sub-brokers which helps the sub-brokers earn really good and also helps them develop their business.
- Support system: The firm is dedicated towards the sub-brokers and also helps them in various business needs. They extend various support towards the sub-brokers whenever required.
- Reasonable Cost of investment: The investment cost is another factor which you have to look into while thinking of starting the business. The investment capital you need to be a sub-broker of Safal Capital is comparatively at par with many other brokers in the industry.
Safal Capital Partner Revenue Sharing or Safal Capital Sub Broker Commission
The main motto behind getting into the sub-brokers business is to make money and that no can deny and Safal Capital does justice to all the sub-brokers.
The firm provides a minimum of 55% of the revenue to the sub-brokers on every sale they make. It is already on the higher side if compared to most of the brokers in the industry at this range of security deposit.
The maximum revenue share that one can earn is 75% on the sales he or she makes. The maximum revenue share is at par with the market average but little higher in compared for the amount of security deposit requirement and this is a major benefit for the sub-brokers.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Safal Capital’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%||25% – 45%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Motilal Oswal Franchise||Karvy Franchise||Sharekhan Franchise|
|Upstox Franchise||K R Choksey Franchise||PayTM Money Franchise|
|Tradebulls Franchise||JM Financial Franchise||Parasram Holdings Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Safal Capital
Safal Capital Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Safal Capital charges Rs. 50000 as the minimum amount of deposit to provide the rights of sub-brokership to the interested candidates if they meet the eligibility criteria.
The sub-brokers can choose to keep a higher deposit as well in order to fetch a higher revenue share. The maximum amount of deposit can be Rs. 110000.
The security deposit requirement is quite average and at par with the peers of Safal Capital.
Check this table below for better understanding of Safal Capital Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.110,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Zuari Finserv Franchise||Wisdom Capital Franchise||VNS Finance Franchise|
|Zenmoney Franchise||Wealth Discovery Franchise||Vertex Securities Franchise|
|Zebu Trade Franchise||Vrise Securities Franchise||Veracity Finance Franchise|
Safal Capital Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
The minimum requirement of infrastructure in the office of the Safal Capital sub-brokers are –
- 130 square feet of office area – to accommodate clients and employee/s
- The minimum number of employee in the sub-brokers office must be one for handling the clients.
- There have to be trading terminals in the office of the sub-broker provided by the Safal Capital.
- The telephone lines have to be there in the office.
- There is no mandatory requirement for the research services and not also internet facilities.
Safal Capital Sub Broker Offers
The offers made by the Safal Capital to the sub-brokers are –
- They offer zero revenue sharing with prepaid which means you can get the whole of the revenue if you make a prepayment.
- Flat revenue sharing option is also available
- Flexible revenue sharing options are there as well.
The offers can easily be availed by all Safal Capital Authorized Person once they register with Safal Capital.
Safal Capital Franchise or Safal Capital Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Safal Capital, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
The eligibility criteria for being a sub-broker for Safal Capital are mentioned below –
- Certifications: The first and foremost criteria for being a sub-broker in the financial market – stock market, you have to clear the NISM certification. This certification is available via NISM and you have to sit for the online test to clear the same after proper preparation – self-preparation.
- Education: The educational qualification of the sub-broker must not be less than 10+2. The candidate with higher qualification is given preference. Education is necessary to understand the market and its official and legal requirements.
- Experience: The next up the ladder is the number of years of experience you hold in the financial market – stock broking – trading and investment to be specific. The sub-broker has to advise the clients he fetches about the products and scheme, so, it is necessary to have practical experience in the market to guide the clients.
- Financial – products knowledge: The primary duty of a sub-broker involves clients fetching and making them aware of different financial instruments and products and services the firm sells. So, it is mandatory for a sub-broker to have proper product knowledge.
How to become a Safal Capital Sub broker or Authorized Person?
To apply for the sub-broker’s position with Safal Capital you have to –
- Apply through this article – the link is given below this article. You will find a button which you have to click for opening the application form for business partnership with Safal Capital.
- Then you have to fill in the necessary details in the form on the page where you get redirected
- Then you will have to evaluate the eligibility criteria by uploading the documents asked for in the next step
- Finally, you will receive a call from the representative of Safal Capital if you are eligible for being a sub-broker. The representative will guide you further.
Documents required to become Safal Capital Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- SEBI Certificates of Registration
- NISM certificate
- Educational Degree documents
- Investment proofs
- Identity Proofs – AADHAAR, PAN Card & etc.
- Canceled Cheque for bank verification
- Address and other details
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|VCK Stock Broking Franchise||Trustline Securities Franchise||Tradejini Franchise|
|Vachana Investments Franchise||Tradeswift Franchise||Systematix Shares Franchise|
|Unlock Wealth Franchise||Tradeplus Online Franchise||Sykes & Ray Franchise|
Why Partner with Safal Capital?
There are various reasons to become a sub-broker of Safal Capital and the most important ones are
- They are in the market for almost a decade which has earned them goodwill which you can encash to get clients easily
- The network they have you can be a part of that and the network is huge consisting of various investors, financial organizations and traders.
- Transparency is what they abide by – there is clear cut revenue sharing, brokerage charges and every other cost are mentioned for the benefit of clients and business partners.
Safal Capital Conclusion
Within only ten years of its journey, Safal Capital has created a great network of investors and a loyal customer base with the support of it sub-brokers.
The firm pays well the sub-broker and provides all necessary benefits to them so that both work in sync and be content.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Suresh Rathi Franchise||Sunidhi Securities Franchise||Steel City Securities Franchise|
|Sunness Capital Franchise||Sumpoorna Portfolio Franchise||SSJ Finance Franchise|
|Sunlight Broking Franchise||Stewart Mackertich Franchise||SS Corporate Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Safal Capital
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|