Progressive Share Franchise / Sub Broker / Authorized Person / Partner ReviewLast Updated Date: Dec 02, 2022
Progressive share Franchise is a private limited full-service stock broking company in India. It is widely known by its Managing Director Mr. Anil N.Gaggar and Mahesh N. Gaggar.
The progressive share first started its business in the year 1996 with the licensed membership of NSE Stock exchange.
The company has widely made its presence in more than 30 cities with almost more than 70 franchises. It offers financial products and services to more than 11000 customers. The company has an imperative infrastructure for serving the customers’ needs.
This article will review Progressive Share Sub Broker Program, its customer ratings and reviews, offers, franchise support and more.
Progressive Share Franchise Ratings & Review by Top10StockBroker
|Progressive share Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||6.0/10|
About Progressive Share Franchise
Progressive Share incorporated its operation in the year 1996 in Mumbai.
Slowly and gradually, it started offering almost all the industrial products such as Equities, Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, Mutual Funds, IPO, Online and commodities Derivatives.
Along with having the membership of BSE and NSE stock exchanges, it is also registered as Depository Participants with CDSL.
Progressive Share has even made its presence in commodity segment by becoming the member of leading commodity stock exchanges such as Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd.
(MCX) and National Commodity Derivative Exchange (NCDEX), and National Spot Exchange (NSEL).
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Progressive Share
Types of Progressive Share Business Model
The broking house currently has only 1 business model –
Progressive Share Sub Broker or Progressive Share Authorized Person
If you have big dreams, then you can easily fulfill it by becoming the sub-broker of Progressive Share.
Progressive shares offer all the desirous opportunities to the sub-brokers to grow, prosper and attain the maximum success.
The company values the efforts made by the sub-brokers for offering the first-rate investing experience to the customers which helped the company to become the leading financial player in the market.
Due to the efforts made by the sub-brokers for expanding the business, the Progressive Share offers attractive revenue to the sub-brokers which impulse them to do their best.
Benefits of Progressive Share Authorized Person
- Collaboration with the renowned and well-grounded brand name
- Broad-range of financial products and services to serve more than 1100 customers
- Proper guidance by the dedicated relationship manager
- Unique and personalized services to specific customers
- Offers training in almost all major sectors
- Helps to set u the infrastructure of the workplace
Progressive Share Partner Revenue Sharing or Progressive Share Sub Broker Commission
With comparison to other stock-broking firms, Progressive share also offers decent revenge sharing ratio to its sub-brokers.
The revenue sharing ratio of Progressive share sub-brokers relies on the business generated by them.
It also relies on the other parameters such as potentiality of the sub-brokers to acquire customers for the company, security deposit amount paid by the, etc.
The revenue sharing ration of the Progressive Shares sub-brokers ranges from 65% – 75%.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Progressive’s Share|
|Sub Broker||65% – 75%||25% – 35%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Progressive Share
Progressive Share Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Progressive Share Sub-brokers security deposit cost is the same as the initial investment amount.
It is mandatory for the sub-brokers to pay initial investment amount to the company before working with them.
It is refundable which implies that sub-broker will get back the security deposit cost when they will stop working with Progressive Shares.
The security deposit cost of Progressive Shares sub-brokers ranges from Rs.25, 000 – Rs.50000. On the basis of security deposit cost only, revenue sharing ratio of sub-brokers will be decided.
The security deposit cost of Progressive share relies on various parameters and is completely negotiable
Check this table below for better understanding of Progressive share Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.25,000 – Rs.50,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Progressive Share Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
- It is mandatory for the sub-broker to maintain their area of the office of minimum 200 SqFt
- Minimum 3 employees should be present in the office
- Internet connectivity should be there in the sub-broker office
- Telephone connections and trading terminal is also a crucial factor for the sub-brokers to maintain in their office
Progressive Share Sub Broker Offers
To encourage and promote the business of sub-brokers, Progressive Share regularly launches a variety of offers. Some of the regular offers are:
- Variable brokerage plans
- Flexible Revenue sharing ratio
- Affordable investment cost
- Negotiable revenue sharing ratio
- Continuous technology support
- Permit investment in a distinct asset class
The offers can easily be availed by all Progressive Share Authorized Person once they register with Progressive Share.
Progressive Share Franchise or Progressive Share Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Progressive Share, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
- The very first and the most important criteria are to get registration with SEBI, One cannot become the sub-broker of Progressive Share without getting the registration with SEBI.
- The candidate should belong from a healthy background and having good contact in the financial-stock market
- Sub-brokers are bound to follow the rules and regulations of Progressive Share
- Owner of the franchise should be of minimum 18 years
- The candidate should have a valid graduation degree from a renown university
- And certification related to financial an stock market will also be considered
- The candidate should readily accept the sub-broker structure and designing of Progressive Share
How to become a Progressive Share Sub broker or Authorized Person?
- The candidate looking for becoming the sub-broker of Progressive Share are requested to fill the lead form given here
- The company executive will give a call to you for knowing your interest in the sub-broking business ( IT IS REQUESTED TO PROVIDE CORRECT DETAILS)
- The company executive will then connect you with Progressive Share teams and the team will call you to know your age and education
- Progressive Share teams will fix a meeting with you for proving you information about rules and regulations of sub-broker business, revenue sharing ratio of sub-broker, infrastructure requirement of sub-broker and many more. You will also be asked to submit all the necessary documents required before operating your business under the name of Progressive Share
- After submission of your documents,your documents will be verified by the company experts
- After the verification process, you will be given sub-broker id to start your business with Progressive Share teams
- The whole process will complete in 5-6 days.
Documents required to become Progressive Share Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- Passport size photos
- Pan card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Cancelled Cheque/ Bank statement
- Qualification degree
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Registration certificate with SEBI/STOCK EXCHANGE
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Progressive Share?
Here are the various reason to partner with Progressive Share:
- Opportunity to work with the reliable and brand name
- Professional advisory group
- Comprehensive-range of products and services
- User-free trading platform
- Supportive customer team
- Dedicated relationship manager
Progressive Share Conclusion
At last, it can be said that the Progressive Share offers one of the feasible business models such as the sub-broking business model with ample of opportunities to sub-brokers for the sake of expanding their business.
The ample amount of support and opportunities offered to the sub-brokers unable to them to acquire more customers and earn revenue.
The training, back-office and marketing support offered to sub-brokers helps them to fulfill the trading related needs of the customer.
You can easily fulfill your entrepreneurial needs b becoming the sub-broker of Progressive Share.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Progressive Share
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|