Suresh Rathi Review, Brokerage Charges, Demat A/C & more
Suresh Rathi is a leading stockbroker and financial service provider in the country. This article will provide the intricate details about the company in the form of Suresh Rathi brokerage review.
If you are interested in knowing about this company as an investor, trader or clients, this article can give all such details that you are looking for. Whether it is the brokerage charges or the products and the services or the offers and even the trading platform are discussed in this article below.
Suresh Rathi Customer Ratings
|Products & Services||5.8/10|
|Brokerage Charges & Fees||5.5/10|
|Stock Research & Advisory||5.6/10|
|Total Client Reviews||211|
Overview Suresh Rathi
The Suresh Rathi Group is comprised of Suresh Rathi Finance Pvt. Ltd., Suresh Rathi Commodities Pvt. Ltd., Suresh Rathi Securities Pvt. Ltd. And Suresh Rathi & Co.
|Broker Type||Full Service Broker|
|Founder||Suresh Rathi, Arvind Chitlangia, Lalit Kushalchand Mundra and Saurabh Rathi|
Suresh Rathi Group is one of India’s top financial service provider with more than 35 years of experience in the business. It was established in the year 1997 and since then it is running its business and expanding to reach the nooks and corner of the country.
The company has more than 120 business partners and it has a presence over 35 cities in the country. The company was founded by Mr. Suresh Rathi as a private company which has headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is a full-service broker which provides financial services to both HNIs and the retail investors. It is also associated with Institutional investors and help them invest in the Indian market.
The company is a member of all the famous and important exchanges in the country whether it is NSE, BSE, MCX, as well as NCDEX. The company not only provides stock broking solutions but also into wealth management and other financial services which will be discussed later in the article.
Suresh Rathi Brokerage Charges & Fees
|Brokerage Charge & Fees|
|Equity Delivery Trading||0.50%|
|Equity Intraday Trading||0.05%|
|Equity Futures Trading||0.05%|
|Equity Options Trading||Rs 100 per lot|
|Currency Futures Trading||0.02%|
|Currency Options Trading||Rs 50 per lot|
|Minimum Brokerage||Percentage of Transacton|
|Demat AMC Charges||Rs.1770|
|Trading AMC Charges||Zero|
|Margin Money||Rs.15,000 Minimum|
|Brokerage Calculator||Suresh Rathi Brokerage Calculator|
Suresh Rathi being one of the leading brokerage houses in the country has a variety of financial products and accordingly, the charges vary from one segment to another. The charges for equity deliver segment is 0.50% while for the intraday segment it is 0.05%.
For the equity futures is 0.05% and currency futures segment the charges is 0.02%. For trading equity options you need to pay Rs. 100 per lot and Rs. 50 for trading in currency options. Apart from the Suresh Rathi brokerage charges, there are certain other charges which are discussed in the next section of the article.
Find Brokerage Charges of other Brokers
|SBICap Securities||Aditya Birla Money||Asit C Mehta Investment||Bonanza Portfolio|
|5Paisa||Alice Blue Online||Astha Trade||Choice Broking|
|Zerodha||Anand Rathi||BMA Wealth Creators||Geojit Finance|
Suresh Rathi Other Charges
As you are trading on Suresh Rathi platform, you have to pay 0.00325% of the turnover amount as the Transaction charges. Apart from that, the STT and SEBI charges which are mandatory charges and same for all brokerage houses are levied at 0.0126% and 0.00005%.
|SEBI Turnover Charges||0.00005% (Rs.5/Crore)|
|STT||Equity Delivery: 0.1% on both Buy and Sell|
Equity Intraday: 0.025% on the Sell Side
Equity Futures: 0.01% on Sell Side
Equity Options: 0.05% on Sell Side(on Premium)
Commodity Futures: 0.01% on sell side (Non-Agri)
Commodity Options: 0.05% on sell side
Currency F&O: No STT
On Exercise transaction: 0.125%
Right to entitlement: 0.05% on sell side
|Stamp Duty||(On buy side only) Delivery: 0.015%, Intraday: 0.002%, Equity Futures: 0.002%, Equity Options: 0.002%, and Currency F&O: 0.0001%.Commodity Futures: 0.002%, Commodity Options: 0.002% (MCX)|
|GST||18% on (Brokerage + Transaction Charge + SEBI Fee)|
|Margin Funding Charges||NA|
|Reactivation Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Account Closure Charges||Rs 20 per instruction|
|Dematerialisation Charges||Nil + courier charges @ Rs 25/-|
|Pledge Creation||Rs 50/- per transaction|
|Pledge Invocation||Rs 50/- per transaction|
|Margin Pledge/Unpledge/ Pledge closure||Rs 50/- per transaction|
|Margin Repledge||Rs. 15.5 + Rs. 15.5 (Rs. 21 per scrip)|
The stamp duty charges will be according to the state from where you are trading. Finally, the GST is levied at 18% on the total amount of brokerage and transaction charges.
Suresh Rathi Demat Services
For opening Suresh Rathi Demat Account you have to pay a fee of Rs. 0 and this is a one-time investment or onetime fee.
|Rs 0 (Free)|
|Trading AMC [Yearly]||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Demat Charges [One Time]||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Demat AMC [Yearly]||Rs. 1770|
|Margin Money||Rs.15,000 Minimum|
|Offline to Online||Yes|
Apart from this, for the annual maintenance of the account, there is a fee of Rs. 1770 which you have to pay every year. The margin money requirement starts from Rs. 15000 and it can go up according to your investment plan and amount.
Get a Call back from Suresh Rathi
Compare Stock Brokers
Suresh Rathi Offers
Offers that are provided by Suresh Rathi are –
- Free maintenance of the trading account
- Variety of investment products
- Stock market tips for free
|Free Demat Account||No|
|Free Trading Account||Yes|
|Discount on Brokerage||No|
|Trading Happy Hours||No|
|Flexible Brokerage Plans||No|
|1 Month Brokerage Free||No|
|Zero Brokerage for Loss Making Trades||No|
To know about offers of other stock brokers check below
|Shree Bahubali||Steel City Securities||Trade Jini||Veracity Finance|
|Shree Kanha Stock Broking||Stewart Mackertich WMS||Tradeplus Online||Vertex Securities|
|SKI Capital||Sumpoorna Portfolio||Trade Smart Online||VNS Finance|
How To Open A Demat Account With Suresh Rathi?
You can open Demat Account with Suresh Rathi two different ways. You can go to their branch and open an account or complete the process online.
For online account opening, you need to –
- Fill the application form and submit online. You can find the application form on the website of the Suresh Rathi Company.
- Once you fill the form, you will find that it asks for certain documents like PAN, AADHAAR, Voter ID and other identity and address proof which you can to scan and upload on the site.
- Once you successfully upload all the documents and the form, those will be verified by the company and you will receive notification when your application gets approved.
- You will be provided with the username and password to login to your trading and Demat Account.
For Offline mode –
- You have to visit a branch of Suresh Rathi in your city
- Get a form for applying for the Demat account and fill it and submit it
- You have to submit the KYC documents to the branch along with the form – PAN, AADHAAR, Address proof, and Voter ID
- They will verify each of the documents and your application and then approve your application
- Then you will receive a letter or email with your login details to your Demat and trading account.
Why Open A Trading Account With Suresh Rathi?
If you are searching for a broker to start your investment then here are the reasons why it is a great opportunity to invest with Suresh Rathi –
- Rich Experience: The Company has an experience of 35 years and above in the investment and financial service business. This ensures the reliability and also the amount of knowledge and information they have about the market. This can help investors in the long run in their own investment.
- Well Developed Research Team: The stock market investments are purely based on how much you can anticipate the market in the right direction. The research executives and the head of Research of Suresh Rathi are always into finding the best possible opportunities in the market for their clients.
- Ample financial products: The Company provides various financial products to trade and deals This provides traders and investors with a lot of options to choose from for their trading. Moreover, if one market it down they can choose to invest in another to make profits.
- Trading platforms are excellent: The trading in the recent age is dependent on the kind of platform one is using for the purpose. The trading platform provided by Suresh Rathi Group is exceptionally advanced and upgraded from time to time to provide an excellent experience to the traders. They are fast, secure and equipped with various features.
- Exceptional Customer Management: The customers of Suresh Rathi get great support from the customer care executives and this makes the relationship between the customers and the company durable and also provides a great client base.
Suresh Rathi Products & Services
Suresh Rathi deals in Equities, commodities, options, and Futures, and also in the Currency market.
Suresh Rathi Products
It has also recently introduced Mutual Fund as a product in its list which one can buy and those mutual fund units will be directly going to the Demat account of the investor. Apart from these Suresh Rathi products, the company also sells insurance for different kinds.
Suresh Rathi Services
|3 in 1 Acount||No|
|Trading Exposure||Upto 5x|
The Suresh Rathi services include financial services, and wealth management services under which the Demat and trading services come along with the intraday, IPO services and they also provide stock recommendation services to the investors.
Suresh Rathi Research & Advisory
|Research & Advisory|
|Company Stock Review||No|
|Free Stock Tips||Yes|
|Daily Market Review||Yes|
The Research team of Suresh Rathi is dedicated to serving the investors with research reports of different stocks and market as a whole. The research team also provides free stock tips and top picks for the day so that the investors and the traders can make the most of them.
The team reviews and provide the details of the market on a daily basis. The Suresh Rathi Advisory services include RMS or Relationship Manager Services and offline advisory services.
Suresh Rathi Exposure/ Leverage
For investors, it is very important to get good leverage to trade and use most of the opportunities. The leverage provided by Suresh Rathi Group of companies for equity delivery segment is up to 1 times, 1 times for the futures and the commodities and 1 times for equity options and up to 5 times for the equity intraday and up to 1 times for the currency options.
|Exposure / Leverage|
|Equity Intraday||Upto 5x|
Find Exposure or Margin of other Stock Brokers
|Skung Tradelink||Sunidhi Securities||Tradeswift||Vrise Securities|
|SPFL Securities||Sunlight Broking||Tradingbells||Wealth Discovery|
|Sri Shirdi Capital||Sunness Capital||Trustline Securities||Wellworth Share|
Suresh Rathi Trading Platforms
|Desktop Platform – Windows||Yes|
|Desktop Platform – Mac||Yes|
|Desktop Browser Platform||No|
|Mobile Site Platform||No|
|Android App Platform||No|
|iOS App Platform||No|
|Windows App Platform||No|
|Other Mobile OS Platform||No|
|Real time Updates||Yes|
|Online MF Buy||No|
|Multi Account Management||No|
Suresh Rathi Trading Platforms
The traders of Suresh Rathi Group can trade on the three below mentioned trading platforms which are –
Desktop Based Trading Terminal:
This is the trading terminal of Suresh Rathi which is a software that has to be downloaded and you then you can use it in your desktop or laptop. The terminal runs on both Mac and Windows operating system. The features of the platform are –
- Real-time updates about the market
- Charts and indicators are available to help you with your trading
- News updates and the live market is right there on your screen
- Smooth and user-friendly interface
- Fast and helps in capturing the best prices
The traders of Suresh Rathi uses eSauda online site for trading which offers various features –
- Live market updates
- Global indices and data are present
- You can add your portfolio of stocks easily and monitor them
- Requires internet and can work across various browsers
- Trading is easy and you can trade anytime with this web-based platform
Mobile Application – mSauda App:
Suresh Rathi mSauda application is a trading application that runs on Android. It has features like –
- Various functions like you can get data and reports of stocks and other financial instruments
- You can maintain a ledger with the application of your trades
- Margin reports and other reports of your trading activities
Suresh Rathi Customer Support
The customer care service of Suresh Rathi is available in all its branches which are present across the country in different cities. You can get assistance for offline trading and many other issues related to trading.
|Toll Free Number||No|
Suresh Rathi Complaints (Current Year)
|Complaints (Current Year)|
|Lodged in BSE||1|
|Resolved in BSE||1|
|Lodged in NSE||2|
|Resolved in NSE||2|
Last year’s report suggests that the company Suresh Rathi got only 1 complaint on BSE platform and 2 on NSE which were all solved in the same year itself. The number of active customers and the number of complaints if compared then the latter is only 0.01% of the former and that suggest the dedicated and prudent work culture of the company.
Suresh Rathi Disadvantages
There are few drawbacks of trading with Suresh Rathi and they are –
- High brokerage charges
- Very few or no such offers that make the trading experience more expensive
- Trading platforms are not upgraded and they need to have good platforms for the benefit of the clients
Suresh Rathi Conclusion
With rich experience and dedication to work and serve the investors, Suresh Rathi is standing tall amongst many top stock brokerage houses in the country. There are certain areas which need development to become a better version as a business entity in the market.
Get a Call back from Suresh Rathi
Find Reviews of other Stock Brokers
|SS Corporate||Suresh Rathi||Unlock Wealth||Wisdom Capital|
|SSJ Finance||Sykes & Ray||Vachana Investments||Zebu Wealth|
|Standard Chartered Securities||Systematix Shares||VCK Stock||Zenmoney|
|Top 10 Discount Brokers|
|Top 10 Full Service Brokers in India|
|Best Demat Account in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Top 10 Intraday Trading Brokers|
|Stock Market Franchise|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise|
|Income Tax Calculator|