Prabhat Finance Franchise is one of the most prolific stock broking franchise in India which offers financial services in the areas of commodity trading, equity trading, demat, futures and options and currency derivatives.
The company possesses hundreds of sub broker who are working under them across India and offers depository money, changing, financial and legal consulting services.
In this article, we provide you a detailed Prabhat Finance Sub Broker Program Review & deep understanding of their business models, Sub broker benefits, Revenue sharing models, infrastructure investment, offers and many more.
Prabhat Finance Franchise Customer Ratings & Review
|Prabhat Finance Franchise Ratings|
|Products & Services||5.6/10|
About Prabhat Finance Franchise
Prabhat Finance is a well-established broking franchise headquartered in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
This is a public based company having memberships with NSE, BSE, NCDEX, MCX, MCX-SX and National Stock Exchange offering full service broker.
The company was established by Guljhari Lal Sharma in 1995.
Become an Authorized Pers0n of Prabhat Finance
Types of Prabhat Finance Business Models
The various types of business models are –
- Authorized Person / Business partner / Sub broker
Prabhat Finance Sub Broker or Prabhat Finance Authorized Person
Prabhat Finance offers sub broker or Authorized Person (AP) or Business Partner to all of its clients.
A Sub broker with the help of Certification Registration from SEBI proceeds to work as an agent on behalf of a Member, even he/she not a member of a Stock Exchange, to assist all the investors with selling, buying or dealing in securities.
The Sub broker needs to pay an initial investment to the company that ranges between Rs 50,000 and Rs 150,000 whereas the company after certain time offers them a revenue sharing percentage with minimum 55% that may exceed till 75%.
Benefits of Prabhat Finance Authorized Person
- Prabhat Finance has only a minimum amount of Initial Security requirement from the sub brokers.
- The extremely user friendly trading platform of Prabhat Finance helps the sub broker in hassle free trading transactions.
- The Prabhat Finance offers Marketing support which helps the sub brokers as the organizer helps providing with hoardings, leaflets, banners.
- The sub brokers Prabhat Finance earn a high revenue percentage of 75% with a minimum of 55%.
Prabhat Finance Partner Revenue Sharing or Prabhat Finance Sub Broker Commission
Prabhat Finance provides a nice and exciting revenue sharing model which offers only sub broker.
The Prabhat Finance pays a minimum of 55% of brokerage which may exceed up to 75%. The company does not offer Master franchise or Remisier.
There is no revenue sharing percentage provided for referral program.
Refer to this Table for clear picture:
|Revenue Sharing||Clients Share||Prabhat Finance’s Share|
|Sub Broker||55% – 75%||25% – 45%|
Find the list of Sub broker Franchise with decent revenue sharing models:
|Alankit Assignments Franchise||Zerodha Franchise||Angel Broking Franchise|
|Aditya Birla Money Franchise||ICICI Direct Franchise||Kotak Securities Franchise|
|5Paisa Franchise||HDFC Securities Franchise||Edelweiss Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Prabhat Finance
Prabhat Finance Franchise Cost or Security Deposit
Prabhat Finance offers security deposit for sub brokers or business partner.
A Sub broker needs to pay a minimum Rs 50, 000 which may go up to Rs 150, 000 which is refundable at the end of the tenure.
At present, there are no Master Franchise and Remisier in the Company. No initial investment is required from referral program too.
Check this table below for better understanding of Prabhat Finance Franchise Cost:
|Sub Broker||Rs.50,000 – Rs.150,000|
Find the list of Stock Market Franchise with low initial investment amount:
|Kalpataru Multiplier Franchise||Indus Portfolio Franchise||HEM Securities Franchise|
|Just Trade Franchise||Inditrade Capital Franchise||Hedge Equities Franchise|
|Joindre Capital Franchise||Indira Securities Franchise||Guiness Securities Franchise|
Prabhat Finance Franchise Infrastructure Set-up Cost
Since the sub brokers handle the clients and the transaction by himself on behalf of the company, they are expected to demonstrate high standards of quality.
Prabhat Finance has been in the industry from a long time and thus it has certain quality standards to maintain.
The sub brokers in the Prabhat Finance are expected to have an office area of minimum 125 Sq Ft with minimum 1 employee strength.
The sub brokers need to have user friendly trading terminals and smooth telephone lines to interact with the clients easily.
Prabhat Finance Sub Broker Offers
- The facility of zero deposit is not provided by the company.
- Low initial security deposit scheme is not offered by the company.
- The flexible revenue sharing is available in the company.
- The company offers flat revenue sharing.
- ‘Zero revenue sharing with prepaid’ scheme is active in the company.
The offers can easily be availed by all Prabhat Finance Authorized Person once they register with Prabhat Finance.
Prabhat Finance Franchise or Prabhat Finance Authorized Person – Eligibility Criteria
Before discussing the criteria that are exclusive to Prabhat Finance, it is important to take a note of the statutory & regulatory requirements.
Prabhat Finance has prescribed the following guidelines or eligibility criteria for the individuals who are opting to be a sub broker:
- Prabhat Finance requires the candidate to fulfill all the basic criteria like age, academic, qualifications, experience, etc.
- The candidate needs to be atleast 21 years old.
- As per education qualification, candidate should complete higher secondary. A graduation certificate would be an added benefit for the candidate.
- Basic knowledge and understanding on stock market is a must for the candidate who applies to be a sub broker.
- The candidate should remain up to date with the latest information based on Economics, Environment scenario and Politics.
- A candidate should have a registration certificate with SEBI.
- The candidate should maintain a clean record and must not be involved in any sort of fraudulency or dishonesty.
- A candidate must have an experience on handling financial products’ business. However, an experience with handling stock broking products or working with a sub broker of any company will be beneficial for the candidates.
- Prabhat Finance expects the candidate to be fully fit and fine both physically and mentally to be able to work as a sub broker.
How to become a Prabhat Finance Sub broker or Authorized Person?
Prabhat Finance prescribed some simple steps for the candidates who are eager to be a sub broker:
- A form will be presented to the candidates where they will be required to fill all the details properly.
- After that, the executives of the company franchise need to contact the candidate to discuss the interest and to verify all the details.
- Prabhat Finance team will fix a meeting with the candidate where all the terms & conditions would be discussed, and discussed on topics like security deposit requirement, its business models, revenue sharing percentage, support provided by the company’s end and company’s expectations.
- Post the meeting, the candidate would be needed to sign on the agreement and submit all the documents which meet eligibility criteria.
- Following the document submission, an agreement will be made & Prabhat Finance generates a sub broker ID to the candidate. After that, the sub broker can easily commence the business with easily operating the account.
Documents required to become Prabhat Finance Authorized Person
One needs to submit a minimum of the following documents:
- AADHAAR Card
- NISM and SEBI certificates
- GST Certificates
- Canceled Cheques
- Educational certificate
Know about other stock broking franchise:
|JK Securities Franchise||Indianivesh Securities Franchise||Grovalue Securities Franchise|
|ISE Securities Franchise||India Advantage Franchise||Greenbucks Securities Franchise|
|Inventure Growth Franchise||Indbank Online Franchise||Goodwill Wealth Franchise|
Why Partner with Prabhat Finance?
Here are the various reason to partner with Prabhat Finance:
- Infrastructure requirement of the Company Franchise is so set that it will benefit both the sub brokers and the clients.
- Prabhat Finance Sub Broker Program offers free for Demat AMC.
- Company provides supports like Marketing support and Back-office support.
- The broking house imparts a high quality training to sub brokers related to Dealing training, Acquisition training and product training.
Prabhat Finance Franchise Conclusion
Prabhat Finance is one of the leading stock broking house has some luring offers including flexible revenue sharing, flat revenue sharing and ‘zero revenue sharing with prepaid’.
The Company franchise only has sub broker under the business model which receives revenue sharing percentage that goes up to 75% with a minimum 55%.
To successful activate the SB Code, the company takes about 31 days and within 33 days the sub broker receives revenue percentage from the Company Franchise.
Find more sub broker franchise review: click on the links below
|Intime Equities Franchise||Narnolia Franchise||Goldmine Stocks Franchise|
|Integrated Master Securities Franchise||IFCI Franchise||Gogia Capital Franchise|
|Integrated Enterprises Franchise||HSE Securities Franchise||Globe Capital Franchise|
Start your Broking Business with Prabhat Finance
|Top Full Service Broker in India|
|Best Discount Broker in India|
|Top 10 Broking Franchise in India|
|Best Stock Broker in India|
|Stock Broker Comparison|
|Best Demat Account|
|Best Intraday Trading Brokers in India|